Also am looking to short NSC UNP CSX at 10 day moving averages
Market opinion I think we are going higher probably until at least Mid OCT maybe mid November. I want to short that strength I think 12000 plus would be a target
Add to the positon list Short MCD 63.79 JCP 44
Also am looking to short NSC UNP CSX at 10 day moving averages
Market opinion I think we are going higher probably until at least Mid OCT maybe mid November. I want to short that strength I think 12000 plus would be a target
can you explain your thoughts on dig to me. I was gonna buy it back before hours today but didnt get on until open and seen it move up and thought i had missed it rebound a few points. the volume doesnt look heavy on it and oil per barrel hasnt gone up much about a .25 right now. but its still heading up. I cant seem to understand how this thing moves. your thoughts would be appreciated.
mikey
can you explain your thoughts on dig to me. I was gonna buy it back before hours today but didnt get on until open and seen it move up and thought i had missed it rebound a few points. the volume doesnt look heavy on it and oil per barrel hasnt gone up much about a .25 right now. but its still heading up. I cant seem to understand how this thing moves. your thoughts would be appreciated.
Yeah, Koaj, I can't believe anyone would buy-out LEH and take on all that garbage, but shorts that opened up positions today could easily get frightened in to covering.
Yeah, the strong shorts won't budge, but I do think this could trade black today for me. We'll see.
The gov't is taking all kinds of crap about their numerous bailout packages given out the last year, so Paulson ain't going to come to the rescue for LEH.
LEH is dead, D E A D dead, unless they can get a foreign buyer.
Yeah, Koaj, I can't believe anyone would buy-out LEH and take on all that garbage, but shorts that opened up positions today could easily get frightened in to covering.
Yeah, the strong shorts won't budge, but I do think this could trade black today for me. We'll see.
The gov't is taking all kinds of crap about their numerous bailout packages given out the last year, so Paulson ain't going to come to the rescue for LEH.
LEH is dead, D E A D dead, unless they can get a foreign buyer.