Hey boys jumping on a plane leaving Reno so I will post all. Losing day yesterday- start a new streak ![]()
Pitt +4 buy.5 (2.5)
Tampa +2.5 (4.5)
Saints -3 buy.5 (3)
GL![]()
Hey boys jumping on a plane leaving Reno so I will post all. Losing day yesterday- start a new streak ![]()
Pitt +4 buy.5 (2.5)
Tampa +2.5 (4.5)
Saints -3 buy.5 (3)
GL![]()
Hey boys jumping on a plane leaving Reno so I will post all. Losing day yesterday- start a new streak ![]()
Pitt +4 buy.5 (2.5)
Tampa +2.5 (4.5)
Saints -3 buy.5 (3)
GL![]()
Aw man, I'm still in Reno with late checkout till 6pm to watch these NFL games
I'm driving n you are flying
If only I knew, I would of given you pointers to what's going on in Reno this weekend. Like free slot tournament or a special room that has an open bar, just tip. Free dance bar or free clubbing for the youthful.
Before I fly hm from Vegas on Sunday, I always buy a few NFL tickets to give me action while I'm going through the airport progression.
I kind of envy you that you are leaving while I'm stuck here n possible losing more money. Going hm is probably one of the best feeling sometimes, especially if you are losing your azz off n can't wait to be back home and away from all of the madness.
Safe flight home n make that money as a going home gift from Reno. ![]()
Aw man, I'm still in Reno with late checkout till 6pm to watch these NFL games
I'm driving n you are flying
If only I knew, I would of given you pointers to what's going on in Reno this weekend. Like free slot tournament or a special room that has an open bar, just tip. Free dance bar or free clubbing for the youthful.
Before I fly hm from Vegas on Sunday, I always buy a few NFL tickets to give me action while I'm going through the airport progression.
I kind of envy you that you are leaving while I'm stuck here n possible losing more money. Going hm is probably one of the best feeling sometimes, especially if you are losing your azz off n can't wait to be back home and away from all of the madness.
Safe flight home n make that money as a going home gift from Reno. ![]()
@Jroys
"Why do so many people here take this stuff like it is all they have in their life?"
The answer to your question is because it is all they have in their life. Strangers in a forum who they call their friend.
@Jroys
"Why do so many people here take this stuff like it is all they have in their life?"
The answer to your question is because it is all they have in their life. Strangers in a forum who they call their friend.
No you don't. You can't possibly know his bankroll. You don't know if he he is betting 20 dollars or 20,000 dollars. You know what u read cause you are not bright and gullible. If someone only posts his wins then how do you know how successful they are. Oh I forgot ,u are that guy that only follows him when he wins. This place says nothing when this guy loses and it is empty. When he wins, then all the degenerates living at home with mommy come on to to tell him how great he is. Where are you guys when he gets crushed ( which he does a lot) you guys disappear just like the author of these threads . I tracked him for 3 months one time and you would be shocked how bad he was. You will never know his real record till he comes back to recap on his best days and worst days. I don't think he has the mental capacity to handle everyone knowing his true record. Think of what you are dealing with if you are following a guy that has lived on this site for 10 or more years. Do you really think they are winners in life or even have a life. It is like getting stock tips from a guy on the phone that you never met .
Do what you want ,but don't tell me a person that is scared to let people know his losing days is a great capper or and honest guy.
No you don't. You can't possibly know his bankroll. You don't know if he he is betting 20 dollars or 20,000 dollars. You know what u read cause you are not bright and gullible. If someone only posts his wins then how do you know how successful they are. Oh I forgot ,u are that guy that only follows him when he wins. This place says nothing when this guy loses and it is empty. When he wins, then all the degenerates living at home with mommy come on to to tell him how great he is. Where are you guys when he gets crushed ( which he does a lot) you guys disappear just like the author of these threads . I tracked him for 3 months one time and you would be shocked how bad he was. You will never know his real record till he comes back to recap on his best days and worst days. I don't think he has the mental capacity to handle everyone knowing his true record. Think of what you are dealing with if you are following a guy that has lived on this site for 10 or more years. Do you really think they are winners in life or even have a life. It is like getting stock tips from a guy on the phone that you never met .
Do what you want ,but don't tell me a person that is scared to let people know his losing days is a great capper or and honest guy.
Move along to the next thread dude. Bother someone else. He knows more than me, and I’m not going broke betting 25 bucks here and there. You want a winner every time? Buy a crystal ball.
Move along to the next thread dude. Bother someone else. He knows more than me, and I’m not going broke betting 25 bucks here and there. You want a winner every time? Buy a crystal ball.
Oldwiseone, Please post your win loss units for this weekend for both college and Pros, it will take you all season to recover this weekend, what a fucking disaster
You always post them when you win or a small lost. I want to see it.
Oldwiseone, Please post your win loss units for this weekend for both college and Pros, it will take you all season to recover this weekend, what a fucking disaster
You always post them when you win or a small lost. I want to see it.
![]()
![]()
Don't hold your breath. He only provides that when he wins or has a small loss like you said.
Don't hold your breath. He only provides that when he wins or has a small loss like you said.
