• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Mikey's Corner 08

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    WinLoseorDraw
    jaxwhitey
    mikey22222
    brooklyn1
    sasquatches1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2325
    Posts: 194
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:37 PM ET #126

    you think they will get a deal done over weekend ?? I was thinking no one would want to hold LEH over weekend.
    Reply
    you think they will get a deal done over weekend ?? I was thinking no one would want to hold LEH over weekend.
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:37 PM ET #127

    WFC is a joke.  $4 off of its 52 wk highs?????

    I'm going to wait until Monday to see what deals get done this weekend and if this POS gaps up, I'm going to get short.

    I know you are already in at $29 Mikey, you gonna re-up at these levels?
    Reply
    WFC is a joke.  $4 off of its 52 wk highs?????

    I'm going to wait until Monday to see what deals get done this weekend and if this POS gaps up, I'm going to get short.

    I know you are already in at $29 Mikey, you gonna re-up at these levels?
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:39 PM ET #128

    I am just flailing away at LEH I expect nothing
    Reply
    I am just flailing away at LEH I expect nothing
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:45 PM ET #129

    As far as LEH, I just don't see how 25% of the company was allegedly worth 6 billion to KDB last week, but now the whole company is worth under 3 billion.

    If someone wanted to take it over and had the cash, they could have been snapping up shares the last two days and just take it that way and not have to pay a premium.

    If whoever is interested does not have the cash to just snap up shares, I am worried about them being able to secure enough financing in this market to make a decent bid, even if they want to.

    It's a mess, I really wanted to pull the trigger on some calls the last two days but didn't/couldn't and today I am not so sure that I want a piece of it.
    Reply
    As far as LEH, I just don't see how 25% of the company was allegedly worth 6 billion to KDB last week, but now the whole company is worth under 3 billion.

    If someone wanted to take it over and had the cash, they could have been snapping up shares the last two days and just take it that way and not have to pay a premium.

    If whoever is interested does not have the cash to just snap up shares, I am worried about them being able to secure enough financing in this market to make a decent bid, even if they want to.

    It's a mess, I really wanted to pull the trigger on some calls the last two days but didn't/couldn't and today I am not so sure that I want a piece of it.
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:47 PM ET #130

    My guess is that the market is bottoming here and the buyout of LEH will let them tell you that we are going to be OK
    Reply
    My guess is that the market is bottoming here and the buyout of LEH will let them tell you that we are going to be OK
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 2:57 PM ET #131

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwhitey:

    As far as LEH, I just don't see how 25% of the company was allegedly worth 6 billion to KDB last week, but now the whole company is worth under 3 billion.

    If someone wanted to take it over and had the cash, they could have been snapping up shares the last two days and just take it that way and not have to pay a premium.

    If whoever is interested does not have the cash to just snap up shares, I am worried about them being able to secure enough financing in this market to make a decent bid, even if they want to.

    It's a mess, I really wanted to pull the trigger on some calls the last two days but didn't/couldn't and today I am not so sure that I want a piece of it.


    I Wonder if they have an equity left in the company ???  How can the company say nothing and do nothing while their stock loses 10 billion in value.

    those korean banks could buy enough stock to take it over now if they wanted to. It just shows you how much bullshit they peddle to get their stock value up. if it were really a negotiation wouldnt the koreans be back today with a cashiers check asking for the keys to the doors LOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwhitey:

    As far as LEH, I just don't see how 25% of the company was allegedly worth 6 billion to KDB last week, but now the whole company is worth under 3 billion.

    If someone wanted to take it over and had the cash, they could have been snapping up shares the last two days and just take it that way and not have to pay a premium.

    If whoever is interested does not have the cash to just snap up shares, I am worried about them being able to secure enough financing in this market to make a decent bid, even if they want to.

    It's a mess, I really wanted to pull the trigger on some calls the last two days but didn't/couldn't and today I am not so sure that I want a piece of it.


    I Wonder if they have an equity left in the company ???  How can the company say nothing and do nothing while their stock loses 10 billion in value.

    those korean banks could buy enough stock to take it over now if they wanted to. It just shows you how much bullshit they peddle to get their stock value up. if it were really a negotiation wouldnt the koreans be back today with a cashiers check asking for the keys to the doors LOL
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 3:11 PM ET #132

    with the dollar going down do you think its time to get back into GOLD?
    Reply
    with the dollar going down do you think its time to get back into GOLD?
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 3:13 PM ET #133

    I got Jim's number  I  see hes in Cali  I like to do buisness with someone face to face     I will call and see if he comes to NY
    Reply
    I got Jim's number  I  see hes in Cali  I like to do buisness with someone face to face     I will call and see if he comes to NY
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 3:20 PM ET #134

    I see a pattern developing where I can see the techs Oils and Material stocks bottoming in here. The financials are show relative strength even though LEH and WM are not. I think LEH and WM is a ruse now to have the traders get short. I think the insiders are buying stock for a rally into the election. So I am not adding to WFC or COF in the near term. If you notices I bought DDM ..double market long UYG double financials long and DIG double oils long. I will sell my QID and the rest of my SMN now.
    I want to go long QLD
    Reply
    I see a pattern developing where I can see the techs Oils and Material stocks bottoming in here. The financials are show relative strength even though LEH and WM are not. I think LEH and WM is a ruse now to have the traders get short. I think the insiders are buying stock for a rally into the election. So I am not adding to WFC or COF in the near term. If you notices I bought DDM ..double market long UYG double financials long and DIG double oils long. I will sell my QID and the rest of my SMN now.
    I want to go long QLD
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 3:22 PM ET #135

    Looking to buy GE below 25
    Reply
    Looking to buy GE below 25
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 3:27 PM ET #136

    You are not worried about AIG and MER also getting crushed?  The shorts are like a swarm of locusts at this point, going from stock to stock and just killing them.

    Why would they not go after COF and WFC who are seemingly in the next wave of weak balance sheets.
    Reply
    You are not worried about AIG and MER also getting crushed?  The shorts are like a swarm of locusts at this point, going from stock to stock and just killing them.

    Why would they not go after COF and WFC who are seemingly in the next wave of weak balance sheets.
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 3:49 PM ET #137

    Trust me he will not go anywhere
    Reply
    Trust me he will not go anywhere
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 3:50 PM ET #138

    I think this is a market low just for now the shit hits the fan next year
    Reply
    I think this is a market low just for now the shit hits the fan next year
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 4:01 PM ET #139

    I'm just going to sit out this weekend.  Really wanted to do something since I haven't made any moves for the last few days.  But it's better than watching my account get drained while I get whipped around.

    I've been staring at my screen for the last ten minutes with an order for LEH $5 calls and never pulled the trigger.  We'll see how it plays out.
    Reply
    I'm just going to sit out this weekend.  Really wanted to do something since I haven't made any moves for the last few days.  But it's better than watching my account get drained while I get whipped around.

    I've been staring at my screen for the last ten minutes with an order for LEH $5 calls and never pulled the trigger.  We'll see how it plays out.
     
    brooklyn1
    brooklyn1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 2348
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 4:03 PM ET #140

    have a nice weekend    best bet MICH and Penn ST.
    Reply
    have a nice weekend    best bet MICH and Penn ST.
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 4:11 PM ET #141

    Colts + over in NFL
    Reply
    Colts + over in NFL
     
    sasquatches1
    sasquatches1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 279
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2008 - 6:19 PM ET #142

    well, looks like I got into PMPIX and DGP at the right time. 
     
     
    Reply
    well, looks like I got into PMPIX and DGP at the right time. 
     
     
     
    P-Unit
    P-Unit
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 319
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2008 - 12:01 AM ET #143

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwhitey:

    You are not worried about AIG and MER also getting crushed?  The shorts are like a swarm of locusts at this point, going from stock to stock and just killing them.

    Why would they not go after COF and WFC who are seemingly in the next wave of weak balance sheets.

    What do you see as such weakness in the WFC balance sheet?  Seems like the street is rewarding them for having a stronger balance sheet and tighter credit standards.  Their writeoffs have been lower than average and the stock has been one of the better performers along with Bank One.  What am I missing here?  Please explain.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwhitey:

    You are not worried about AIG and MER also getting crushed?  The shorts are like a swarm of locusts at this point, going from stock to stock and just killing them.

    Why would they not go after COF and WFC who are seemingly in the next wave of weak balance sheets.

    What do you see as such weakness in the WFC balance sheet?  Seems like the street is rewarding them for having a stronger balance sheet and tighter credit standards.  Their writeoffs have been lower than average and the stock has been one of the better performers along with Bank One.  What am I missing here?  Please explain.

     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2008 - 1:05 PM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by P-Unit:

    What do you see as such weakness in the WFC balance sheet?  Seems like the street is rewarding them for having a stronger balance sheet and tighter credit standards.  Their writeoffs have been lower than average and the stock has been one of the better performers along with Bank One.  What am I missing here?  Please explain.



    Basically it is high exposure in CA and FL with all kinds of loans (mortgages, HELOC's, etc)
    As to their write offs, it is easy to look like you have less when you change the rules of the game.  Their delinquent loan definition changed from 120 days late to 180 days late, that is not a good sign for the future.  That is the quick and easy version as to why.

    It may very well go up in the immediate future, but I think that if you are long WFC, you are playing with fire.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Unit:

    What do you see as such weakness in the WFC balance sheet?  Seems like the street is rewarding them for having a stronger balance sheet and tighter credit standards.  Their writeoffs have been lower than average and the stock has been one of the better performers along with Bank One.  What am I missing here?  Please explain.



    Basically it is high exposure in CA and FL with all kinds of loans (mortgages, HELOC's, etc)
    As to their write offs, it is easy to look like you have less when you change the rules of the game.  Their delinquent loan definition changed from 120 days late to 180 days late, that is not a good sign for the future.  That is the quick and easy version as to why.

    It may very well go up in the immediate future, but I think that if you are long WFC, you are playing with fire.
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 2:19 AM ET #145

    And I forgot to mention that there are some rumors that WFC's write off this quarter will be

    wait for it.........................

    Up to $500 billion dollars

    And that is just on FRE/FNM losses, I believe their accounting methods on delinquent loans will revert back to 120 days as well.  So you can add on a good bit in write downs for those delinquent loans as well.
    Reply
    And I forgot to mention that there are some rumors that WFC's write off this quarter will be

    wait for it.........................

    Up to $500 billion dollars

    And that is just on FRE/FNM losses, I believe their accounting methods on delinquent loans will revert back to 120 days as well.  So you can add on a good bit in write downs for those delinquent loans as well.
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 7:51 AM ET #146

    mikey

     do you think its time to bailout on DIG ?? crudes already down $6 pre-market.
    Reply
    mikey

     do you think its time to bailout on DIG ?? crudes already down $6 pre-market.
     
    jaxwhitey
    jaxwhitey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1752
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 10:00 AM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwhitey:

    And I forgot to mention that there are some rumors that WFC's write off this quarter will be

    wait for it.........................

    Up to $500 billion dollars

    And that is just on FRE/FNM losses, I believe their accounting methods on delinquent loans will revert back to 120 days as well.  So you can add on a good bit in write downs for those delinquent loans as well.


    That should say 500 million, not billion
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwhitey:

    And I forgot to mention that there are some rumors that WFC's write off this quarter will be

    wait for it.........................

    Up to $500 billion dollars

    And that is just on FRE/FNM losses, I believe their accounting methods on delinquent loans will revert back to 120 days as well.  So you can add on a good bit in write downs for those delinquent loans as well.


    That should say 500 million, not billion
     
    WinLoseorDraw
    WinLoseorDraw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 10:21 AM ET #148

    billion would be
    Reply
    billion would be
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 10:31 AM ET #149

    Holding my DIG stop at 60
    Reply
    Holding my DIG stop at 60
     
     
    mikey22222
    mikey22222
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2008 - 10:34 AM ET #150

    I think this is still a trading market bottom.
    Reply
    I think this is still a trading market bottom.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,559
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
    • HELP PLEASE 1,406
    • NFL Sunday 7,274
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.