Thought about Broncos +1.5 but not at -120 juice. Gimme....
Bo Nix 1st TD +2100 for the sprinkle ![]()
Thx for starting this thread…your Ravens pulled it out…last big pass play ![]()
Feeling Broncos will be forced to throw tonight since RBs banged up
Played Bo and Sutton finally hook up a bunch since Waddle getting all the attention.
Broncos need this with KC and Raiders 3-0
Thx for starting this thread…your Ravens pulled it out…last big pass play ![]()
Feeling Broncos will be forced to throw tonight since RBs banged up
Played Bo and Sutton finally hook up a bunch since Waddle getting all the attention.
Broncos need this with KC and Raiders 3-0
They do nothing
But all you. I'm checking out n driving hm n not sure I can catch the game in the radio
Go wams 1st n full game for me.
![]()
They do nothing
But all you. I'm checking out n driving hm n not sure I can catch the game in the radio
Go wams 1st n full game for me.
![]()
Posted by Digitalkarma ......... you live thread hog .... You had 4 of them today ... i hope you know i was just fking with ya..good luck bud
Posted by Digitalkarma ......... you live thread hog .... You had 4 of them today ... i hope you know i was just fking with ya..good luck bud
Agree that wasn’t a catch and I am on the Rams. Things that make you go hmmm. Not even a real review, didn’t have the rules guy review it on air, very sus. But I will take it.
Agree that wasn’t a catch and I am on the Rams. Things that make you go hmmm. Not even a real review, didn’t have the rules guy review it on air, very sus. But I will take it.
I already know ya, pusssy ![]()
![]()
![]()
I already know ya, pusssy ![]()
![]()
![]()
Posted by nfl_brosuf I'm checking out n driving hm n not sure I can catch the game in the radio ... did you get radio coverage? 7-0 rams 150 1st qt denver on the move failed 3rd and 6 likely fg here... 7-0 rams .. denver missed an easy 43 yd fg ... DOINK OFF THE UPRIGHT
Posted by nfl_brosuf I'm checking out n driving hm n not sure I can catch the game in the radio ... did you get radio coverage? 7-0 rams 150 1st qt denver on the move failed 3rd and 6 likely fg here... 7-0 rams .. denver missed an easy 43 yd fg ... DOINK OFF THE UPRIGHT
Broncos going to beat dead by halftime. Bo Nix looks awful, JK Dobbins is the worst rb in a starting role and it’s not even close. I have no idea what they could possibly see in him.
Broncos going to beat dead by halftime. Bo Nix looks awful, JK Dobbins is the worst rb in a starting role and it’s not even close. I have no idea what they could possibly see in him.
Broncos looks to be dead early.
That wasn’t a catch and it’s not even up for discussion. I can’t say what I want about the NFL because I will get boxxed.
Broncos looks to be dead early.
That wasn’t a catch and it’s not even up for discussion. I can’t say what I want about the NFL because I will get boxxed.
Broncos kinda looked this way too last game and picked it up as game goes on. Not sure if that's their style, but they can't get away with this against the Rams
Broncos kinda looked this way too last game and picked it up as game goes on. Not sure if that's their style, but they can't get away with this against the Rams
