I HAVE 7 OF A 9 TEAM PARLAY THAT HAVE HIT WITH THE RAMS -1.5 AND BEARS +4.5 PENDING. I CAN CASH OUT NOW FOR 60 TIMES MY BET. WHAT SHOULD I DO???
HELP PLEASE
@CCYCO
The fact that you had to create this tread and asks suggests to me you probably need to cash out. 60x is solid in a live cashout when normal odds are between 75x and 90x (depending on your book) if only has a 7 teamer. You know one is likely to lose. But if you don’t need the money just let it ride what a fun story if it hits.
@CCYCO
The fact that you had to create this tread and asks suggests to me you probably need to cash out. 60x is solid in a live cashout when normal odds are between 75x and 90x (depending on your book) if only has a 7 teamer. You know one is likely to lose. But if you don’t need the money just let it ride what a fun story if it hits.
Press the button NOW...or keep half and cash out half.
It's really a question of are you wagering to make a consistent profit or just for 'action'..big difference
Press the button NOW...or keep half and cash out half.
It's really a question of are you wagering to make a consistent profit or just for 'action'..big difference
@CCYCO
Then if it is only $10 (kinda what I predicted) let it ride for tonight. If wins cash out with better odds. I doubt a Caleb Williams less Bears team can hang. BOL!
@CCYCO
Then if it is only $10 (kinda what I predicted) let it ride for tonight. If wins cash out with better odds. I doubt a Caleb Williams less Bears team can hang. BOL!
I would cashout, as far as eagles game i think chicago runs crazy, eagles have struggled against the run since last year, thinking clise game but chicago hangs close
I would cashout, as far as eagles game i think chicago runs crazy, eagles have struggled against the run since last year, thinking clise game but chicago hangs close
I know guys who study stats and film for hours and still lose this guy picks 7 games on the trot but can't divide 250 by 10, literally there is no point trying to win at this any more lmao
Cash it out, you're not winning the next 2 games. In fact I'm fading both your picks just knowing nobody ever wins these
I know guys who study stats and film for hours and still lose this guy picks 7 games on the trot but can't divide 250 by 10, literally there is no point trying to win at this any more lmao
Cash it out, you're not winning the next 2 games. In fact I'm fading both your picks just knowing nobody ever wins these
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 499
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,089
- Sunday 3,115
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,898
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,069
- HELP PLEASE 1,271
- NFL Sunday 7,187
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,516
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,730
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
