1st half 19 thread
Buck.....my portfolio got crushed in May to the tune of 75K but my CVS is higher from where I bought at 54. Despite the May mauling, I can take resolve in the fact that I can still analyze a stock and find profit potential. I know you love playing the puts and calls, but CVS is worth a long position. I see a very strong chance that it returns to the high 60's this year....maybe 70's.
My gut tells me that the markets are overreacting to the Fed statements today, but it seems as the new age of the stock markets is all about overreactions. We come off of the best April in 20 years and follow it up with the worst May in a decade??? These are crazy times!
Buck.....my portfolio got crushed in May to the tune of 75K but my CVS is higher from where I bought at 54. Despite the May mauling, I can take resolve in the fact that I can still analyze a stock and find profit potential. I know you love playing the puts and calls, but CVS is worth a long position. I see a very strong chance that it returns to the high 60's this year....maybe 70's.
My gut tells me that the markets are overreacting to the Fed statements today, but it seems as the new age of the stock markets is all about overreactions. We come off of the best April in 20 years and follow it up with the worst May in a decade??? These are crazy times!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
