• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    1st half 19 thread

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    BIGfnPOO
    gambleholic63
    bucknuts
    SashimiKid
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4251
    Posts: 166
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2019 - 12:25 AM ET #51

    What happened to HEAR?'

    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    What happened to HEAR?'

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2019 - 12:26 PM ET #52

    Buck. I bought UPS late last year at the worst time. I had a sneaky feeling that the recovery this year was fools gold. The retrace has cost me 12% of that position. Thank goodness it's my 3rd smallest position as I only bought 100 shares. What was it that you saw/suspected that led you to believe a huge earnings miss was coming?

    I hope you didn't short BAC based on my comments earlier. I'm long since 2009 at roughly $8 and have watched it stall around 30 for the past 18 months, never seeming to break through. For the record, my recommendation was to wait for a dip to the 26-27 range and pick it up there for a guaranteed 10% pop. 

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Buck. I bought UPS late last year at the worst time. I had a sneaky feeling that the recovery this year was fools gold. The retrace has cost me 12% of that position. Thank goodness it's my 3rd smallest position as I only bought 100 shares. What was it that you saw/suspected that led you to believe a huge earnings miss was coming?

    I hope you didn't short BAC based on my comments earlier. I'm long since 2009 at roughly $8 and have watched it stall around 30 for the past 18 months, never seeming to break through. For the record, my recommendation was to wait for a dip to the 26-27 range and pick it up there for a guaranteed 10% pop. 

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 1, 2019 - 1:23 PM ET #53

    Bigfnpoo HEAR is perplexing to say the least IMO..still holding my shares and have scalped profits off of puts but it's been a turd since last ER no other way to say it.Look at MC it's a joke at this point..

    Gamble I just liked the chart (BAC)for a put..been putting the same strategy to work on my watchlist and it's been pretty good so far.Thats been my worst option trade by far and I only lost around $800 and was holding 30 contracts.Ive had several small losses trying to nail SPY but have also had some easy profits.
    Same goes for UPS, I also hit FDX with a few puts(3) at the same time cause the charts were nearly identical setups...the results were fabulous!!

    I know you fellas are a bit conservative when it comes to investing but check out KGKG..its a pinky but the news theyve put out last few months has been IMPRESSIVE.Lots of new distribution deals and plan on being profitable before year ends.I got a ton of shares in the .07s

    OMER has just slowly crept up into 19s looking to shed some after ER around that fib line over 21..its coming.Can make back that 12%  from UPS here Gamble,you shouldve just bought the 13s bro!!

    Also just before starting this post I picked up a bunch of calls on SLV May 17 $14 strike paid .11...opened a swing position yesterday in an oldie that Wall will remember me trading CHK got in at 2.88 willing to add here chart looks like 2.70s are possible..
    Reply
    Bigfnpoo HEAR is perplexing to say the least IMO..still holding my shares and have scalped profits off of puts but it's been a turd since last ER no other way to say it.Look at MC it's a joke at this point..

    Gamble I just liked the chart (BAC)for a put..been putting the same strategy to work on my watchlist and it's been pretty good so far.Thats been my worst option trade by far and I only lost around $800 and was holding 30 contracts.Ive had several small losses trying to nail SPY but have also had some easy profits.
    Same goes for UPS, I also hit FDX with a few puts(3) at the same time cause the charts were nearly identical setups...the results were fabulous!!

    I know you fellas are a bit conservative when it comes to investing but check out KGKG..its a pinky but the news theyve put out last few months has been IMPRESSIVE.Lots of new distribution deals and plan on being profitable before year ends.I got a ton of shares in the .07s

    OMER has just slowly crept up into 19s looking to shed some after ER around that fib line over 21..its coming.Can make back that 12%  from UPS here Gamble,you shouldve just bought the 13s bro!!

    Also just before starting this post I picked up a bunch of calls on SLV May 17 $14 strike paid .11...opened a swing position yesterday in an oldie that Wall will remember me trading CHK got in at 2.88 willing to add here chart looks like 2.70s are possible..
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 1, 2019 - 1:27 PM ET #54

    Sashimikid I havent meesed with Tesla it's one I see people trading a bunch though..they love that,Boeing and AMD seems like they are always swinging puts and calls on those 3
    Reply
    Sashimikid I havent meesed with Tesla it's one I see people trading a bunch though..they love that,Boeing and AMD seems like they are always swinging puts and calls on those 3
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 1, 2019 - 2:13 PM ET #55

    BAM bought SPY calls on the dip earlier knowing fed wouldnt do squat( cause somehow that's a conspiracy against our fearless leader)with rates..sold for 80% gain!!
    Reply
    BAM bought SPY calls on the dip earlier knowing fed wouldnt do squat( cause somehow that's a conspiracy against our fearless leader)with rates..sold for 80% gain!!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 1, 2019 - 6:43 PM ET #56

    Wow what a wild last few hrs..got some puts and sold way early..didnt want to carry any of them into close.Wish I had more nerve couldve cleaned up today but I will take the gains with as little crying as possible lol.
    SPY options are insanely fun to trade!
    Reply
    Wow what a wild last few hrs..got some puts and sold way early..didnt want to carry any of them into close.Wish I had more nerve couldve cleaned up today but I will take the gains with as little crying as possible lol.
    SPY options are insanely fun to trade!
     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: May. 1, 2019 - 10:09 PM ET #57

    I'd love to trade options again but didnt make much money and stayed stressed the f out. However I love reading your shenanigans and how you weave in and out of various plays. Good stuff!
    Reply
    I'd love to trade options again but didnt make much money and stayed stressed the f out. However I love reading your shenanigans and how you weave in and out of various plays. Good stuff!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 2, 2019 - 12:23 PM ET #58

    People make this harder than it has to be IMO..
    More SPY puts today and again I closed them way early...once it broke under 292.50 I loaded up and sold just under 291 it kept sliding all the way to 289.50 

    Missed a good trade in DWT didnt think oil would continue to slide..

    SLV is ugly but not much tied up there will let those ride if they expire worthless no biggie

    CHK have an order set to add at 2.68 theyve come close to me but not yet..
    Reply
    People make this harder than it has to be IMO..
    More SPY puts today and again I closed them way early...once it broke under 292.50 I loaded up and sold just under 291 it kept sliding all the way to 289.50 

    Missed a good trade in DWT didnt think oil would continue to slide..

    SLV is ugly but not much tied up there will let those ride if they expire worthless no biggie

    CHK have an order set to add at 2.68 theyve come close to me but not yet..
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 3, 2019 - 12:32 PM ET #59

    SLV contracts up 50%!!
    OMER  slow climb
    USAT still churning higher 
    KGKG still ok

    Took on some GS puts 207.50 ..just a swing into close paid .30 each
    Reply
    SLV contracts up 50%!!
    OMER  slow climb
    USAT still churning higher 
    KGKG still ok

    Took on some GS puts 207.50 ..just a swing into close paid .30 each
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 3, 2019 - 12:58 PM ET #60

    Up 75% in 20 mins on GS puts!?!?
    Reply
    Up 75% in 20 mins on GS puts!?!?
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 3, 2019 - 3:52 PM ET #61

    I thought I'd mentioned USAT in here before?
    Sorry yall,not that anybody is buying shares of what I post but USAT has been straight fire for over a month now..I think 1 or 2 red days in the last 25 days of trading
    ABSOLUTE monster trade for me.I went in heavy low 4s and just been watching everyday.


    Reply
    I thought I'd mentioned USAT in here before?
    Sorry yall,not that anybody is buying shares of what I post but USAT has been straight fire for over a month now..I think 1 or 2 red days in the last 25 days of trading
    ABSOLUTE monster trade for me.I went in heavy low 4s and just been watching everyday.


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 4, 2019 - 1:09 AM ET #62

    Cant believe I was so stubborn with CHK..I thought it might hit 2.68 and maybe see a quick dip lower but 2.68 for sure would be there.Missed my buy 2 days in a row by just a few cents.Shouldve waited to buy anyway I saw 2.70s on the chart.
    ER comin,looking for 3.30 exit depending on price action hopefully more.

    Expected PR from OMER for their call but nothing yet...love how its traded last month or so...really shouldve parked more cash here after Xmas. Closing in on $20 just the announcement prob good for a small bump in vol and price then the surprise results..I'm thinking maybe $23 is possible in relatively short order.


    Held SLV contracts I will get 100% off of those next week IMO, just need SLV to hit 14.15ish and I think we see 14. 20s/30s next week

    Anybody with some trade ideas would love to hear em!!


    Reply
    Cant believe I was so stubborn with CHK..I thought it might hit 2.68 and maybe see a quick dip lower but 2.68 for sure would be there.Missed my buy 2 days in a row by just a few cents.Shouldve waited to buy anyway I saw 2.70s on the chart.
    ER comin,looking for 3.30 exit depending on price action hopefully more.

    Expected PR from OMER for their call but nothing yet...love how its traded last month or so...really shouldve parked more cash here after Xmas. Closing in on $20 just the announcement prob good for a small bump in vol and price then the surprise results..I'm thinking maybe $23 is possible in relatively short order.


    Held SLV contracts I will get 100% off of those next week IMO, just need SLV to hit 14.15ish and I think we see 14. 20s/30s next week

    Anybody with some trade ideas would love to hear em!!


     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: May. 4, 2019 - 2:05 AM ET #63

    I picked up CVS at 54 earlier this week. It's been in a horrid slump from 82 and are transitioning after the Aetna buy out. They took a one quarter loss to work out all of the financials, but their future earnings look solid. The stock, and the entire sector, are being unfairly punished for political reasons (fear of Democratic health care reform). With the economy humming and unemployment hitting a 52 year low at 3.6%, Trump is in great shape as far as 2020 goes. If you think any of the Democratic losers could possibly be elected as president, maybe you don't like CVS as much as I do. 

    Oh yeah...it pays 3.75% as well.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    I picked up CVS at 54 earlier this week. It's been in a horrid slump from 82 and are transitioning after the Aetna buy out. They took a one quarter loss to work out all of the financials, but their future earnings look solid. The stock, and the entire sector, are being unfairly punished for political reasons (fear of Democratic health care reform). With the economy humming and unemployment hitting a 52 year low at 3.6%, Trump is in great shape as far as 2020 goes. If you think any of the Democratic losers could possibly be elected as president, maybe you don't like CVS as much as I do. 

    Oh yeah...it pays 3.75% as well.

     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: May. 5, 2019 - 8:03 PM ET #64

    Wow SPY/QQQ put holders who held over the weekend will be rewarded handsomely at the open,, currently down 1.42% and 1.67%. Wouldnt mind a two week 4-5% dip to buy QLD and SSO for the core position
    Reply
    Wow SPY/QQQ put holders who held over the weekend will be rewarded handsomely at the open,, currently down 1.42% and 1.67%. Wouldnt mind a two week 4-5% dip to buy QLD and SSO for the core position
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 6, 2019 - 10:30 AM ET #65

    Bought spy and apple calls right after open
    It's almost seems unfair to take this free money
    Reply
    Bought spy and apple calls right after open
    It's almost seems unfair to take this free money
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 6, 2019 - 1:52 PM ET #66

    Anybody nibble on some KGKG??


    Reply
    Anybody nibble on some KGKG??


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 6, 2019 - 2:32 PM ET #67

    AMD calls 27.50 strike 5/10 .49 entry
    Reply
    AMD calls 27.50 strike 5/10 .49 entry
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 6, 2019 - 3:08 PM ET #68

    Also tailed a few fellas on 
    DIS $140 calls 5/7 exp $2.10 entry
    NFLX $400 calls 5/17 exp $1.58 entry
    Reply
    Also tailed a few fellas on 
    DIS $140 calls 5/7 exp $2.10 entry
    NFLX $400 calls 5/17 exp $1.58 entry
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 6, 2019 - 3:17 PM ET #69

    USAT is a freakn monster!!
    Do some DD here yall was a $16 not that long ago..had some issues but have made some changes..heading higher from here IMO

    Reply
    USAT is a freakn monster!!
    Do some DD here yall was a $16 not that long ago..had some issues but have made some changes..heading higher from here IMO

     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: May. 6, 2019 - 5:19 PM ET #70

    Have looked at KGKG for a week...what's a good entry point. I'll throw some funny money at it
    Reply
    Have looked at KGKG for a week...what's a good entry point. I'll throw some funny money at it
     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: May. 6, 2019 - 5:38 PM ET #71

    Bought AMD at the open 26.80 with sell order at 41
    Reply
    Bought AMD at the open 26.80 with sell order at 41
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 6, 2019 - 11:29 PM ET #72

    I dont know on KGKG..all time high just around the corner at .124ish I believe..see if it gets there and sells off or if it breaks it hop in.Check ur chart to be sure I havent looked at the chart for a bit.

    OMER call Thurs after hours 4:30 go to their brand new site and you can listen in..
    Greg gonna announce a record 1st qtr of sales,raise guidance and send this puppy to $23
    Reply
    I dont know on KGKG..all time high just around the corner at .124ish I believe..see if it gets there and sells off or if it breaks it hop in.Check ur chart to be sure I havent looked at the chart for a bit.

    OMER call Thurs after hours 4:30 go to their brand new site and you can listen in..
    Greg gonna announce a record 1st qtr of sales,raise guidance and send this puppy to $23
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 7, 2019 - 11:29 AM ET #73

    Snagged spy call 288.50 1.48 just today swing
    Reply
    Snagged spy call 288.50 1.48 just today swing
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 7, 2019 - 11:54 AM ET #74

    FB 197.50 calls May 17 exp paid 1.06
    Reply
    FB 197.50 calls May 17 exp paid 1.06
     
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: May. 7, 2019 - 3:04 PM ET #75

    Wow shouldve held my BAC puts..they would be near profit now certainly better than the loss I took
    Reply
    Wow shouldve held my BAC puts..they would be near profit now certainly better than the loss I took
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,238
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,386
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,409
    • MLB Playoffs 5,223
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,249
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.