• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    1st half 19 thread

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    bucknuts
    wallstreetcappers
    gambleholic63
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4251
    Posts: 166
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2019 - 9:49 AM ET #126

    Just got more KGKG at .11 tried to get in .10s but it moved faster than me.Somebody messed up
    Reply
    Just got more KGKG at .11 tried to get in .10s but it moved faster than me.Somebody messed up
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2019 - 1:33 PM ET #127

    Loaded some OMER at 16.78 had an order a few pennies above 200 MA at 16.73 but it didnt hit..75 was the low
    Will buy more if it sags some here last few hrs..free money
    Reply
    Loaded some OMER at 16.78 had an order a few pennies above 200 MA at 16.73 but it didnt hit..75 was the low
    Will buy more if it sags some here last few hrs..free money
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2019 - 1:53 PM ET #128

    Showing low of 16.70 on my platform via laptop had an order set for 16.73 cause I have the 200 MA at 16.71..gotta quit using AON on my orders wouldve taken a partial fill there.Not sure what the volume of shares down there was but my buy was only 600 shares?!

    KGKG bouncing nicely..strange little flash crash wonder if it was a mistaken order or something?

    Not sure if I posted but I did grab more CVS calls closer to money and exp yesterday,posted on discord for sure but I didnt scroll back a page to see if I posted those here or not.Done with buying here now will just hopefully collect some nice profit in coming weeks and longer via shares!

    ROKU puts still ok shouldve taken profits and reloaded when it slid a few bucks this morning but I have faith it'll drop before exp date.

    AMD killing me but I dont mind losing there again I have time and think it'll come back when we get a few red days in.




    Reply
    Showing low of 16.70 on my platform via laptop had an order set for 16.73 cause I have the 200 MA at 16.71..gotta quit using AON on my orders wouldve taken a partial fill there.Not sure what the volume of shares down there was but my buy was only 600 shares?!

    KGKG bouncing nicely..strange little flash crash wonder if it was a mistaken order or something?

    Not sure if I posted but I did grab more CVS calls closer to money and exp yesterday,posted on discord for sure but I didnt scroll back a page to see if I posted those here or not.Done with buying here now will just hopefully collect some nice profit in coming weeks and longer via shares!

    ROKU puts still ok shouldve taken profits and reloaded when it slid a few bucks this morning but I have faith it'll drop before exp date.

    AMD killing me but I dont mind losing there again I have time and think it'll come back when we get a few red days in.




     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2019 - 1:58 PM ET #129

    Sash did u buy any KGKG on todays dip?
    Hopefully you had an order set and got lucky..I had one open for over a week but closed it after my buy at .134 luckily I was in front of screen when crash came
    Reply
    Sash did u buy any KGKG on todays dip?
    Hopefully you had an order set and got lucky..I had one open for over a week but closed it after my buy at .134 luckily I was in front of screen when crash came
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2019 - 10:53 AM ET #130

    Took a chance on some SPX 2890 calls at open..OMG

    I can lose both Roku and AMD at this point lol.I figured they would rally off bad numbers cause they think it will force fed to cut.Paying off handsomely so far.
    This move past few days is nonsensical but I'm not fighting on a Friday
    Reply
    Took a chance on some SPX 2890 calls at open..OMG

    I can lose both Roku and AMD at this point lol.I figured they would rally off bad numbers cause they think it will force fed to cut.Paying off handsomely so far.
    This move past few days is nonsensical but I'm not fighting on a Friday
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2019 - 11:03 AM ET #131

    Yeah Trump is such a moron...how he runs his mouth is not a surprise but so classless and tacky. Yeah the market would be 50% higher if the FED didnt raise rates...oh and you would not have BK'd two companies if you had zero rates too I guess.

    an_laughan_burn_money

    Reply

    Yeah Trump is such a moron...how he runs his mouth is not a surprise but so classless and tacky. Yeah the market would be 50% higher if the FED didnt raise rates...oh and you would not have BK'd two companies if you had zero rates too I guess.

    an_laughan_burn_money

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2019 - 2:38 PM ET #132

    Wall I spent all week trying to fight against a push higher figuring common sense would certainly kick in at some point and this market would go lower..Puts were a bad idea almost everywhere you look.Its gonna come out after he leaves office they were doing some foul stuff with trading IMO,odd the news updates at 2:30 yesterday tariffs will be pushed back then he tweets in AM he is going forward with them anyway.Somebody close to him is profiting,I just know it.
    BYND is on a retarded run higher..I so badly wanna go short that thing..
    ROKU I feel the same way about..

    Dumped some SLV calls will ride rest into next week hoping for a few red days maybe SLV pops back close to 14.50s..

    Those TWTR calls have now more than doubled since I took profit,go figure.

    Good day for me today 1 trade turned into a monster and KGKG has rallied back to mid 12s almost bought more at .114 this morning but I got 100k+ shares just gonna ride this batch out for a few months and see where this goes.
    Reply
    Wall I spent all week trying to fight against a push higher figuring common sense would certainly kick in at some point and this market would go lower..Puts were a bad idea almost everywhere you look.Its gonna come out after he leaves office they were doing some foul stuff with trading IMO,odd the news updates at 2:30 yesterday tariffs will be pushed back then he tweets in AM he is going forward with them anyway.Somebody close to him is profiting,I just know it.
    BYND is on a retarded run higher..I so badly wanna go short that thing..
    ROKU I feel the same way about..

    Dumped some SLV calls will ride rest into next week hoping for a few red days maybe SLV pops back close to 14.50s..

    Those TWTR calls have now more than doubled since I took profit,go figure.

    Good day for me today 1 trade turned into a monster and KGKG has rallied back to mid 12s almost bought more at .114 this morning but I got 100k+ shares just gonna ride this batch out for a few months and see where this goes.
     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2019 - 8:27 PM ET #133

    Buck.....time in the markets trumps timing the markets unless you have superior information. Obviously, there are people that have better information. Insider trading/manipulation has been going on for as long as the markets have existed. 1% get caught! 99% get away with it!

    Since I don't have that information, I focus on the time in the market.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Buck.....time in the markets trumps timing the markets unless you have superior information. Obviously, there are people that have better information. Insider trading/manipulation has been going on for as long as the markets have existed. 1% get caught! 99% get away with it!

    Since I don't have that information, I focus on the time in the market.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2019 - 10:20 PM ET #134

    Yeah notice how the stupid FED comes to the rescue yet again...market down what 3 percent or so and bam the FED clowns come out and start discussing cutting rates and the market rips higher. Same crap we have seen for ten years you would think I would know the game by now...if the market goes down for more than a week the FED has to save it.

    And Trump the fraud has his pals lying about deals with China every other day to rescue the markets too.

    Almost comical....but you are right there is no reason to fight.

    Reply

    Yeah notice how the stupid FED comes to the rescue yet again...market down what 3 percent or so and bam the FED clowns come out and start discussing cutting rates and the market rips higher. Same crap we have seen for ten years you would think I would know the game by now...if the market goes down for more than a week the FED has to save it.

    And Trump the fraud has his pals lying about deals with China every other day to rescue the markets too.

    Almost comical....but you are right there is no reason to fight.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2019 - 5:01 PM ET #135

    If we open green I will be on SPX 2920 and 2940 calls..need to take a bigger shot here.Had some ridiculous %returns off some of these options plays but only a few contracts.There was a call out in our discord for CMG $707.50 strike at $1.50 and it hit $18 at one point..they also had an AMZN call that went 17x or 18x...would love to hit one of with with more than just a few hundy on the line.

    Take a look at the PUT prices on BYND they are INSANE!!

    I might take a chance on some RVLV too just IPOed Friday..it might have some legs to run still
    Reply
    If we open green I will be on SPX 2920 and 2940 calls..need to take a bigger shot here.Had some ridiculous %returns off some of these options plays but only a few contracts.There was a call out in our discord for CMG $707.50 strike at $1.50 and it hit $18 at one point..they also had an AMZN call that went 17x or 18x...would love to hit one of with with more than just a few hundy on the line.

    Take a look at the PUT prices on BYND they are INSANE!!

    I might take a chance on some RVLV too just IPOed Friday..it might have some legs to run still
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2019 - 10:07 AM ET #136

    Up 120% on the latest batch of CVS calls!

    Nabbed some SPX calls this morning will see how they go today..

    Roku sinking a bit but I want to see low 90s
    Reply
    Up 120% on the latest batch of CVS calls!

    Nabbed some SPX calls this morning will see how they go today..

    Roku sinking a bit but I want to see low 90s
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2019 - 10:36 AM ET #137

    USAT looking good with a string move..closing in on a double up for me now
    Reply
    USAT looking good with a string move..closing in on a double up for me now
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2019 - 11:55 AM ET #138

    SPX calls up nicely..took on a few SPY too but closed them already


    NBY was a trade in discord of course I didnt follow geez what a move!!
    Reply
    SPX calls up nicely..took on a few SPY too but closed them already


    NBY was a trade in discord of course I didnt follow geez what a move!!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2019 - 12:07 PM ET #139

    Took profit on SPX shouldve had a double up got greedy..had a poor entry too couldve had them for .20 and sold at .80..

    How long can this market run,are we gonna touch ATH and reverse??

    AMD running..good trade Sash!!


    Reply
    Took profit on SPX shouldve had a double up got greedy..had a poor entry too couldve had them for .20 and sold at .80..

    How long can this market run,are we gonna touch ATH and reverse??

    AMD running..good trade Sash!!


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2019 - 12:36 PM ET #140

    SIRI looking good too...not huge gains but I love playing with this one!Might just hold out for 6!
    Reply
    SIRI looking good too...not huge gains but I love playing with this one!Might just hold out for 6!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2019 - 1:45 PM ET #141

    Grabbed some SPY 6/12 290 puts..I cant help it $1.20 entry
    Reply
    Grabbed some SPY 6/12 290 puts..I cant help it $1.20 entry
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2019 - 9:04 AM ET #142

    Puts are gonna be toast..that's ok will try again possibly before close today..
    SPY and SPX calls on deck looking at 293 and maybe some 295s for spy
    Prob 2920 for SPX will see where prices are at open.I went against the group yesterday a few went with SPX puts around lunch and did very well once it caved through 2890 later in the day.I think they paid 1.50 and some of them sold over 5 so healthy returns for just a few hr trade.

    Will look to grab DWT also when I think its near the low,expect crappy report to erase some of this run in oil last few days..

    Anybody got anything they r looking at today?
    Reply
    Puts are gonna be toast..that's ok will try again possibly before close today..
    SPY and SPX calls on deck looking at 293 and maybe some 295s for spy
    Prob 2920 for SPX will see where prices are at open.I went against the group yesterday a few went with SPX puts around lunch and did very well once it caved through 2890 later in the day.I think they paid 1.50 and some of them sold over 5 so healthy returns for just a few hr trade.

    Will look to grab DWT also when I think its near the low,expect crappy report to erase some of this run in oil last few days..

    Anybody got anything they r looking at today?
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2019 - 11:06 AM ET #143

    Ok so I have just sat on my hands for the most part..wanted to watch at least first hour or so of trading and I just cant pull trigger yet on anything.
    My PUTs are alive so hopefully this isnt a fake out here..ROKU finally showing weakness but bounces like crazy..SPY too is all over so far today.

    BYND took a hit but those PUTs were a bit high, the risk with the way that was moving just wasnt for me.

    Still eyeing DWT would love an entry under 8.50 hope I didnt miss low already around that area..figured we get a mini pump in crude sometime today and maybe I get lucky and see sub 8.50s

    Reply
    Ok so I have just sat on my hands for the most part..wanted to watch at least first hour or so of trading and I just cant pull trigger yet on anything.
    My PUTs are alive so hopefully this isnt a fake out here..ROKU finally showing weakness but bounces like crazy..SPY too is all over so far today.

    BYND took a hit but those PUTs were a bit high, the risk with the way that was moving just wasnt for me.

    Still eyeing DWT would love an entry under 8.50 hope I didnt miss low already around that area..figured we get a mini pump in crude sometime today and maybe I get lucky and see sub 8.50s

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2019 - 1:38 PM ET #144

    Looking to grab SPY $287 6/17 puts..just missed a chance at $1.25 entry.Will see if they run up again at 2

    Crude pretty flat now DWT holding 8.70s..holding out 4 better entry
    Reply
    Looking to grab SPY $287 6/17 puts..just missed a chance at $1.25 entry.Will see if they run up again at 2

    Crude pretty flat now DWT holding 8.70s..holding out 4 better entry
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2019 - 2:01 PM ET #145

    Glad I waited now they are just over a $1
    What a pump in the last 30 mins..gotta see how this plays out now
    Reply
    Glad I waited now they are just over a $1
    What a pump in the last 30 mins..gotta see how this plays out now
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2019 - 12:49 AM ET #146

    Didnt have a chance to post near close..more bad news for wife's family today.Tell em all you love them cause you just never know when your times up.Might be hit and miss next few days but will post when I can

    I got DWT at 8.80 400 shares just before close and grabbed those SPY puts at 1.06
    Looks like DWT will give me some profit not so sure bout those puts..I couldve held off but with my other puts exp tomorrow figured a few more days might help in case they pull another crap rally last few hrs just to burn folks
    Reply
    Didnt have a chance to post near close..more bad news for wife's family today.Tell em all you love them cause you just never know when your times up.Might be hit and miss next few days but will post when I can

    I got DWT at 8.80 400 shares just before close and grabbed those SPY puts at 1.06
    Looks like DWT will give me some profit not so sure bout those puts..I couldve held off but with my other puts exp tomorrow figured a few more days might help in case they pull another crap rally last few hrs just to burn folks
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2019 - 10:31 AM ET #147

    What a gift we got overnight..another tanker attack and we are right back where we began.Back in DWT with another buy of 400 shares at 8.78,will try to hit the top a bit closer this time sold just below $10 yesterday.Not holding thru close.

    One set of Puts on SPY got burnt hope this batch at least breaks even..cant believe they continue to fluff this up here,no way rates get cut until fall IMO.Just wanna be be in puts when they realize that's the reality lol


    Reply
    What a gift we got overnight..another tanker attack and we are right back where we began.Back in DWT with another buy of 400 shares at 8.78,will try to hit the top a bit closer this time sold just below $10 yesterday.Not holding thru close.

    One set of Puts on SPY got burnt hope this batch at least breaks even..cant believe they continue to fluff this up here,no way rates get cut until fall IMO.Just wanna be be in puts when they realize that's the reality lol


     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2019 - 12:39 PM ET #148

    Disappointed in you that you consider a tanker attack, which will certainly escalate tensions in the middle east shipping lanes, as a gift. The oil is a poison for our oceans, but good for you that oil went up a few pennies. Thought you were better than a statement like this.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Disappointed in you that you consider a tanker attack, which will certainly escalate tensions in the middle east shipping lanes, as a gift. The oil is a poison for our oceans, but good for you that oil went up a few pennies. Thought you were better than a statement like this.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2019 - 3:40 PM ET #149

    The tankers were empty though Gamble..let's be honest none of these people give two craps about the environment anyway.Look at all the regulations theyve rolled back across all these industries that wreak havoc on our air,water,wildlife etc just so exec's get a fatter bottom line and bigger bonus.I recycle,I've ordered the 4ocean bracelets made of recycled plastic from the ocean to support a small company trying to make a difference,I've donated time and money but I'm only one man. I cant bring about any significant changes so I apologize for being giddy that they gave me an opportunity to profit from their dirty deeds..

    Iran testing everybody to see if they have the sac to put a foot down
    Reply
    The tankers were empty though Gamble..let's be honest none of these people give two craps about the environment anyway.Look at all the regulations theyve rolled back across all these industries that wreak havoc on our air,water,wildlife etc just so exec's get a fatter bottom line and bigger bonus.I recycle,I've ordered the 4ocean bracelets made of recycled plastic from the ocean to support a small company trying to make a difference,I've donated time and money but I'm only one man. I cant bring about any significant changes so I apologize for being giddy that they gave me an opportunity to profit from their dirty deeds..

    Iran testing everybody to see if they have the sac to put a foot down
     
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2019 - 3:43 PM ET #150

    Also changed my mind will hold into close since they havent brought this back above 9.50 yet..we are headed south to test 51 and eventually 50 IMO.
    Reply
    Also changed my mind will hold into close since they havent brought this back above 9.50 yet..we are headed south to test 51 and eventually 50 IMO.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,238
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,386
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,409
    • MLB Playoffs 5,223
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,249
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.