• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    1st half 19 thread

    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
    bucknuts
    gambleholic63
    wallstreetcappers
    SashimiKid
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4251
    Posts: 166
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2019 - 3:44 AM ET #26

    I was done trading early today.This shift is killing me

    Greg still beating around the bush..you got time with OMER imo.I dont know that we see below $12 again but who knows.I was hoping for a bit more positive response on BLA.They tried to pin him down but all he would say is before the end of 2020?!?

    Christ on a guy this is gonna be a roller coaster for another year+..they dont want to partner Omidria in EU until they secure perm reimbursement here,(price issues.)and that decision may not come until Nov next yr from CMS.

    This ain't going very high until they get news on Omidria front or BLA submission.Negative news on either and back to the lows it goes...still some lingering phase updates out there but that wont provide a boost with any staying power either.


    HEAR being held down with a large share holder dumping a position  into every rally last few weeks but they are about half a days avg volume away from being done(700k shares)..so maybe I get some movement higher later next week.If this slips further next level support just over 14...then it looks like 12.80s.If it hits that bottom level I will dump everything I have in it.

    4th qtr gonna be good..all the data says so...new batle royale format game that came out last month gained 10 million players in a few days..that's a lot of headsets!!


    That 55.60 in crude held today,theres a trendline there and it's also a fib line off the fall that ended in Dec,or within a few pennies anyway.Cant trade commodities off pure TA with TWITTER chief looming large but if no changes into Sunday and that line holds UWT may just be a buy again.Next level up is the .50 line at 59.70ish and then then .618 around 63.75ish.
    Down we got mid 52 support and then mid 50..


    Reply
    I was done trading early today.This shift is killing me

    Greg still beating around the bush..you got time with OMER imo.I dont know that we see below $12 again but who knows.I was hoping for a bit more positive response on BLA.They tried to pin him down but all he would say is before the end of 2020?!?

    Christ on a guy this is gonna be a roller coaster for another year+..they dont want to partner Omidria in EU until they secure perm reimbursement here,(price issues.)and that decision may not come until Nov next yr from CMS.

    This ain't going very high until they get news on Omidria front or BLA submission.Negative news on either and back to the lows it goes...still some lingering phase updates out there but that wont provide a boost with any staying power either.


    HEAR being held down with a large share holder dumping a position  into every rally last few weeks but they are about half a days avg volume away from being done(700k shares)..so maybe I get some movement higher later next week.If this slips further next level support just over 14...then it looks like 12.80s.If it hits that bottom level I will dump everything I have in it.

    4th qtr gonna be good..all the data says so...new batle royale format game that came out last month gained 10 million players in a few days..that's a lot of headsets!!


    That 55.60 in crude held today,theres a trendline there and it's also a fib line off the fall that ended in Dec,or within a few pennies anyway.Cant trade commodities off pure TA with TWITTER chief looming large but if no changes into Sunday and that line holds UWT may just be a buy again.Next level up is the .50 line at 59.70ish and then then .618 around 63.75ish.
    Down we got mid 52 support and then mid 50..


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2019 - 3:45 AM ET #27

    Omg I cant say crack er??
    Reply
    Omg I cant say crack er??
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2019 - 7:19 PM ET #28

    OMER up near 17 after hrs..will look to shed a bit more shares as we near 50% retrace..last level over 21,not sure if it can go that far right now might be a longer hold
    Reply
    OMER up near 17 after hrs..will look to shed a bit more shares as we near 50% retrace..last level over 21,not sure if it can go that far right now might be a longer hold
     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2019 - 9:09 PM ET #29

    I was hoping for the pullback so I could get involved.....looks like I will have to wait a while longer.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    I was hoping for the pullback so I could get involved.....looks like I will have to wait a while longer.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2019 - 9:55 PM ET #30

    So you still dont like HEAR?
    14 Mill shares..almost 260 mill in revs..its trading at what they made last year!?
    You can make the case for multi bagger if it trades with the rest of its peers as far as P/E..
    Add in the 65% short..am I missing something?
    Reply
    So you still dont like HEAR?
    14 Mill shares..almost 260 mill in revs..its trading at what they made last year!?
    You can make the case for multi bagger if it trades with the rest of its peers as far as P/E..
    Add in the 65% short..am I missing something?
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2019 - 11:35 PM ET #31

    Minimum price target for Hear is $21 IMO..that's over 25% from current price...I really think this climbs back to the .50 line in mid $23s.Heck, just the announcement of the date of ER could spark covering rally.We may see $18/$19 again before numbers are even released.
    Shorts paying 120% to borrow shares..clock is ticking.We saw the price climb nearly a buck on 1.1 million shares today,what happens when ER is another beat and theres a spike in volume??APEX with 50 mill player in 30 days,strong guidance and its 
    Reply
    Minimum price target for Hear is $21 IMO..that's over 25% from current price...I really think this climbs back to the .50 line in mid $23s.Heck, just the announcement of the date of ER could spark covering rally.We may see $18/$19 again before numbers are even released.
    Shorts paying 120% to borrow shares..clock is ticking.We saw the price climb nearly a buck on 1.1 million shares today,what happens when ER is another beat and theres a spike in volume??APEX with 50 mill player in 30 days,strong guidance and its 
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2019 - 1:47 PM ET #32

    Buck,

    I have a few comments on HEAR. I think you are looking at things that make it seem like a smart investment but also ignoring other things that maybe show it isnt as much.

    Yes it is selling at 1X sales but should it be trading at a large number higher given their low margins and sales growth? Their operating margins are like 16% and with a 4 year period of no growth what multiple does it deserve?

    They are paying more in interest expense on that 30M in debt than they are making in operating cash flow. I noticed that they "improved" their numbers not by growing sales this year but by cutting costs in the face of reduced sales. That is a smart thing but it does not support a high multiple or an expansion of multiple.

    These guys have been around a long time and I dont see a ton of sizzle here, what are you seeing is a catalyst for growth? I also think your share count is way off...how could they have 14M in shares and just did a 4 for 1 split in the last year? Did they have like 3M shares before that? And in the past they had a 5 for 1...so the numbers are weird. Maybe they play that moronic share buyback game?

    I dont see a ton of reason to think it has huge upside due to the lack of sales growth, low operating margin and not really generating strong operating cash flow relative to market cap?

    Reply

    Buck,

    I have a few comments on HEAR. I think you are looking at things that make it seem like a smart investment but also ignoring other things that maybe show it isnt as much.

    Yes it is selling at 1X sales but should it be trading at a large number higher given their low margins and sales growth? Their operating margins are like 16% and with a 4 year period of no growth what multiple does it deserve?

    They are paying more in interest expense on that 30M in debt than they are making in operating cash flow. I noticed that they "improved" their numbers not by growing sales this year but by cutting costs in the face of reduced sales. That is a smart thing but it does not support a high multiple or an expansion of multiple.

    These guys have been around a long time and I dont see a ton of sizzle here, what are you seeing is a catalyst for growth? I also think your share count is way off...how could they have 14M in shares and just did a 4 for 1 split in the last year? Did they have like 3M shares before that? And in the past they had a 5 for 1...so the numbers are weird. Maybe they play that moronic share buyback game?

    I dont see a ton of reason to think it has huge upside due to the lack of sales growth, low operating margin and not really generating strong operating cash flow relative to market cap?

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2019 - 11:50 PM ET #33

    They have kinda played a shell game with shares... retire some,issue warrants,buyback at discount etc but I'm seeing 14.3 million float..the updates on short position also list float of 14 mill+??

    Theyve been paying down some debt,renegotiated terms etc..so at least they are working on it.I dont have the numbers memorized but near end of 2017 HEAR had 60 mil debt and several million series B shares..same period a yr later they halved the debt and eliminated all the shares.
    $150 million revs 2017...$270 million 2018...gross margin improved  YOY slighty by 2.4% I believe..

    The gaming sector has been full of good results last few weeks..4th qtr was better than expected for nearly all involved and guidance and early stats are predicting 2019 will have low double digit growth where a drop of 10% was expected.

     I'm might be a tad overly optimistic here but IMHO this is a great setup..large short position,sector keeps beating expectations and suprising with rosier outlook and its in a super hot/ trendy still developing sector.

    I'm thinking $23.50 isnt far fetched here.We will see.

    Reply
    They have kinda played a shell game with shares... retire some,issue warrants,buyback at discount etc but I'm seeing 14.3 million float..the updates on short position also list float of 14 mill+??

    Theyve been paying down some debt,renegotiated terms etc..so at least they are working on it.I dont have the numbers memorized but near end of 2017 HEAR had 60 mil debt and several million series B shares..same period a yr later they halved the debt and eliminated all the shares.
    $150 million revs 2017...$270 million 2018...gross margin improved  YOY slighty by 2.4% I believe..

    The gaming sector has been full of good results last few weeks..4th qtr was better than expected for nearly all involved and guidance and early stats are predicting 2019 will have low double digit growth where a drop of 10% was expected.

     I'm might be a tad overly optimistic here but IMHO this is a great setup..large short position,sector keeps beating expectations and suprising with rosier outlook and its in a super hot/ trendy still developing sector.

    I'm thinking $23.50 isnt far fetched here.We will see.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2019 - 9:43 AM ET #34

    BPTH has been a sick runner..up 1100% since Friday.Skimmed a bit today thought I was dead when they froze it..now it's really on fire
    Reply
    BPTH has been a sick runner..up 1100% since Friday.Skimmed a bit today thought I was dead when they froze it..now it's really on fire
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2019 - 5:34 PM ET #35

    HEAR announced earnings  date,its next Thurs.
    Look at the daily chart..it ran from 15 to 22 in the 5 days leading up to ER..the next 6 days they smoke it all the way back down to under 14.

    Same for report in Aug..nice run into ER and then massive selloff taking it under where the run up began.

    I bought more today..will dump some day of release and keep some just in case.

    Anybody reading this,buy buy buy.Sell on Thurs.
    Wall,Gamble jump in I will cover 10% of your loss if that happens,I got PayPal and some extra cash thanks to BPTH LOL

    Reply
    HEAR announced earnings  date,its next Thurs.
    Look at the daily chart..it ran from 15 to 22 in the 5 days leading up to ER..the next 6 days they smoke it all the way back down to under 14.

    Same for report in Aug..nice run into ER and then massive selloff taking it under where the run up began.

    I bought more today..will dump some day of release and keep some just in case.

    Anybody reading this,buy buy buy.Sell on Thurs.
    Wall,Gamble jump in I will cover 10% of your loss if that happens,I got PayPal and some extra cash thanks to BPTH LOL

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2019 - 7:46 PM ET #36

    Buck. I admire the confidence as well as the generous offer but I would never accept for you to cover any losses I might incur. I have no doubt that you know what you are talking about and the charts back you up, but I must say a remain hesitant. I went into a few forums after reading your post and the manipulation accusations are all over the place. It's never as easy as it seems whenever I get involved in something like this.

    You have no idea how hard it is for the buy and hold crowd to get involved in this swing trade game. 

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Buck. I admire the confidence as well as the generous offer but I would never accept for you to cover any losses I might incur. I have no doubt that you know what you are talking about and the charts back you up, but I must say a remain hesitant. I went into a few forums after reading your post and the manipulation accusations are all over the place. It's never as easy as it seems whenever I get involved in something like this.

    You have no idea how hard it is for the buy and hold crowd to get involved in this swing trade game. 

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2019 - 1:39 AM ET #37

    I HEAR what ur saying Gamble

    Didnt do much today woke up feeling awful tried to sleep it off but no luck.Cold sweats,upset stomach...I really hope this fades fast I travel Sunday to a good size job and dont wanna be feeling this way by then.

    Reply
    I HEAR what ur saying Gamble

    Didnt do much today woke up feeling awful tried to sleep it off but no luck.Cold sweats,upset stomach...I really hope this fades fast I travel Sunday to a good size job and dont wanna be feeling this way by then.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2019 - 1:47 AM ET #38

    Take a chance on some HEAR April 18th $20 strike options Gamble..not much risk $$ wise.
    $50 per contract on bid ATM but could go up come Mon.Prob not gonna see massive returns on these but will be profitable IMHO
    Reply
    Take a chance on some HEAR April 18th $20 strike options Gamble..not much risk $$ wise.
    $50 per contract on bid ATM but could go up come Mon.Prob not gonna see massive returns on these but will be profitable IMHO
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2019 - 8:30 AM ET #39

    Been miserable for a few days finally feeling ok..nothing worse than having to work while sick especially when ur not sleeping in ur own bed every night.

    Those call options already up to $67 per contract and this hasnt even moved much.Looking for a green day HEAR.
    Gamble did you nibble on any options??
    Reply
    Been miserable for a few days finally feeling ok..nothing worse than having to work while sick especially when ur not sleeping in ur own bed every night.

    Those call options already up to $67 per contract and this hasnt even moved much.Looking for a green day HEAR.
    Gamble did you nibble on any options??
     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2019 - 6:44 PM ET #40

    Negative on HEAR. I'm not sold on the sustainability of their recent growth and options aren't really my thing.....nice market rally this week though. I did pick up some QQQ at 170 in the hopes of a China deal though. If the deal with China comes through, the QQQ will start rolling. 

    Hope you are feeling better Buck!

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Negative on HEAR. I'm not sold on the sustainability of their recent growth and options aren't really my thing.....nice market rally this week though. I did pick up some QQQ at 170 in the hopes of a China deal though. If the deal with China comes through, the QQQ will start rolling. 

    Hope you are feeling better Buck!

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2019 - 6:46 PM ET #41

    JEZZZZ.....What happened with HEAR after hours today???? 

    Just checked the ticker and see it's down 13% after the bell. 

    Let me know your thoughts Buck. 

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    JEZZZZ.....What happened with HEAR after hours today???? 

    Just checked the ticker and see it's down 13% after the bell. 

    Let me know your thoughts Buck. 

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2019 - 3:26 AM ET #42

    Yep sell off just after report like every other time
    ..hedged a few small puts but I'm still down some on this one.Cant believe it never broke over 16.60s all week.
    Got my avg down to mid 15s now and not worried at all.
    They beat EPS estimates after it was 103 million then revised to 131 mill..still came out at 133 mill.
    0 debt now,margins increased again and they bought a company to get into more gaming accessories.

    Hopefully this rebound and I can at least break even on my calls was up nearly 15% shouldve taken it I guess.


    Reply
    Yep sell off just after report like every other time
    ..hedged a few small puts but I'm still down some on this one.Cant believe it never broke over 16.60s all week.
    Got my avg down to mid 15s now and not worried at all.
    They beat EPS estimates after it was 103 million then revised to 131 mill..still came out at 133 mill.
    0 debt now,margins increased again and they bought a company to get into more gaming accessories.

    Hopefully this rebound and I can at least break even on my calls was up nearly 15% shouldve taken it I guess.


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2019 - 11:23 AM ET #43

     Ot that it was all roses..guidance sucked and there was some adjustment done to previous qtrs.
    Still though it wasnt awful and I'm holding my shares..gonna lose my behind on calls but if it bounces back to 14.50 + hoping to escape with a small loss.I can hold shares indefinitely though no rush.
    Reply
     Ot that it was all roses..guidance sucked and there was some adjustment done to previous qtrs.
    Still though it wasnt awful and I'm holding my shares..gonna lose my behind on calls but if it bounces back to 14.50 + hoping to escape with a small loss.I can hold shares indefinitely though no rush.
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 19, 2019 - 1:26 PM ET #44

    Omer making some nice gains today..announced a conference next week.Next fib level $21 area.I was expecting this to be soft into next earnings unless news.Pleasantly surprised to say the least,making the account looking better.

    Hear is absolutely horrible totally floundering in mid 12s,just putting these shares aside for now.Will look to range trade some and recoup what I can once it settles down 


    Reply
    Omer making some nice gains today..announced a conference next week.Next fib level $21 area.I was expecting this to be soft into next earnings unless news.Pleasantly surprised to say the least,making the account looking better.

    Hear is absolutely horrible totally floundering in mid 12s,just putting these shares aside for now.Will look to range trade some and recoup what I can once it settles down 


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2019 - 4:21 PM ET #45

    Bought FB and MSFT calls today
    Took a risk and nabbed some UPS puts as well,I think they miss in AM.
    So far so good on the calls..FB on fire Goose is sitting pretty now!
    Reply
    Bought FB and MSFT calls today
    Took a risk and nabbed some UPS puts as well,I think they miss in AM.
    So far so good on the calls..FB on fire Goose is sitting pretty now!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2019 - 7:43 AM ET #46

    OMG all 3 have moved huge in my favor..gonna enjoy this today yall

    I was getting killed on UPS puts into close as it pushed to 115..now its 110 

    I'm also balls deep in BAC puts..$29.50 5/10 exp


    Reply
    OMG all 3 have moved huge in my favor..gonna enjoy this today yall

    I was getting killed on UPS puts into close as it pushed to 115..now its 110 

    I'm also balls deep in BAC puts..$29.50 5/10 exp


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Apr. 25, 2019 - 11:08 PM ET #47

    Nobody here does options either?

    Reply
    Nobody here does options either?

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2019 - 10:05 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Nobody here does options either?

    Does yes, doing now no way...

    Premiums are inflated in both directions and I am blinded by this bloated FED fueled market...there is no way I would be long any options and that is the direction to go until something breaks. There is no economic cycle, only the FED.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:

    Nobody here does options either?

    Does yes, doing now no way...

    Premiums are inflated in both directions and I am blinded by this bloated FED fueled market...there is no way I would be long any options and that is the direction to go until something breaks. There is no economic cycle, only the FED.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2019 - 1:51 PM ET #49

    I been on fire,the returns are insane.
    Not confident enough to load up on trades yet but Ive had several go for 300-400+% already.Ive seen some of the people in discord make 1500%.
    They were just on USO puts that went crazy end of the week.DIS call that have blown up last week plus and now Avengers is over 1.2 bill opening lol.
    I'm currently in AMC stock and some calls.Stock from $14.65 dumped some on spike to mid 16s and bought again low 15s early this past week.

    Looking to do some Apple calls Mon..they beat and head toward $220 IMO
    Reply
    I been on fire,the returns are insane.
    Not confident enough to load up on trades yet but Ive had several go for 300-400+% already.Ive seen some of the people in discord make 1500%.
    They were just on USO puts that went crazy end of the week.DIS call that have blown up last week plus and now Avengers is over 1.2 bill opening lol.
    I'm currently in AMC stock and some calls.Stock from $14.65 dumped some on spike to mid 16s and bought again low 15s early this past week.

    Looking to do some Apple calls Mon..they beat and head toward $220 IMO
     
     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: Apr. 28, 2019 - 9:42 PM ET #50

    Do you buy/sell TSLA options, it looks to be up your alley.
    Reply
    Do you buy/sell TSLA options, it looks to be up your alley.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,238
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,386
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,409
    • MLB Playoffs 5,223
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,249
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.