GM boys 1-2 last night. Love the card today ![]()
GL
Memphis/Charlotte over 52 (3)
Alabama/Miss St over 61.5 (1.5)
Michigan -5.5 (4)
Georgia/Vandy under 51 (2)
Ohio St -14 buy.5 (1.5)
Will add as we go ![]()
GM boys 1-2 last night. Love the card today ![]()
GL
Memphis/Charlotte over 52 (3)
Alabama/Miss St over 61.5 (1.5)
Michigan -5.5 (4)
Georgia/Vandy under 51 (2)
Ohio St -14 buy.5 (1.5)
Will add as we go ![]()
GM boys 1-2 last night. Love the card today ![]()
GL
Memphis/Charlotte over 52 (3)
Alabama/Miss St over 61.5 (1.5)
Michigan -5.5 (4)
Georgia/Vandy under 51 (2)
Ohio St -14 buy.5 (1.5)
Will add as we go ![]()
FYI….trends aren’t in your favor on these by the way
FYI….trends aren’t in your favor on these by the way
trend betting is for suckers
trend betting is for suckers
OWO, keep it up. Always make sure I check in on your posts. Thanks for posting.
Quick question, the Memphis/Charlotte total is dropping quite a bit, im seeing it at 50.5 now. Any insight as to why that may be happening. I havent dug down into the details of the game yet.
Thanks
Koz
OWO, keep it up. Always make sure I check in on your posts. Thanks for posting.
Quick question, the Memphis/Charlotte total is dropping quite a bit, im seeing it at 50.5 now. Any insight as to why that may be happening. I havent dug down into the details of the game yet.
Thanks
Koz
@dynamicz
I always look at trends particularly if it's division/conference opponents, teams who play regularly. That's just part of it, I don't make a bet strictly off a trend but it's won me more money than I've lost by simply paying attention to them.
@oldwiseone
Best of luck!![]()
@dynamicz
I always look at trends particularly if it's division/conference opponents, teams who play regularly. That's just part of it, I don't make a bet strictly off a trend but it's won me more money than I've lost by simply paying attention to them.
@oldwiseone
Best of luck!![]()
