• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    1st half 19 thread

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    bucknuts
    TheGoldenGoose
    gambleholic63
    wallstreetcappers
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4251
    Posts: 166
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2019 - 9:41 AM ET #1

    OMER with news...getting closer to filing BLA
    Looking for a nice push now into earnings it's been slow but it's coming and overdue!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    OMER with news...getting closer to filing BLA
    Looking for a nice push now into earnings it's been slow but it's coming and overdue!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2019 - 2:22 PM ET #2

    Bought some HEAR at 17.50,earnings in a few weeks they will beat again.
    I believe this stock is in the 20s a month from now.
    Reply
    Bought some HEAR at 17.50,earnings in a few weeks they will beat again.
    I believe this stock is in the 20s a month from now.
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2019 - 3:03 PM ET #3

    Market surging into close yesterday was fun to watch..oil above 55.73 now too.Grind to 60 or sharp pullback again to 52s??
    Almost pulled the trigger on DWT yesterday in the 8.30s but I will see where this opens next week instead of risking over a long weekend.


    Reply
    Market surging into close yesterday was fun to watch..oil above 55.73 now too.Grind to 60 or sharp pullback again to 52s??
    Almost pulled the trigger on DWT yesterday in the 8.30s but I will see where this opens next week instead of risking over a long weekend.


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2019 - 3:38 PM ET #4

    Sold SPRWF bought a few more OMER will flip again over 14.50
    Added to HEAR at 16.50,bought a bit early as 16.20s were the lows..I didnt expect this to drop.Still believe we see a nice pop come earnings.The numbers look good with this stock,will have to keep this on my flipping list now.
    ABR has made a nice recovery,wish I had bought in the 10s instead of high 11s but that fine..if it keeps this up dividend will increase again before year end.

    Waiting for a direction in crude..couldve rode DWT over the weekend and sold this am for 2% gain.Would love a test of 55.50 or lower..


    Reply
    Sold SPRWF bought a few more OMER will flip again over 14.50
    Added to HEAR at 16.50,bought a bit early as 16.20s were the lows..I didnt expect this to drop.Still believe we see a nice pop come earnings.The numbers look good with this stock,will have to keep this on my flipping list now.
    ABR has made a nice recovery,wish I had bought in the 10s instead of high 11s but that fine..if it keeps this up dividend will increase again before year end.

    Waiting for a direction in crude..couldve rode DWT over the weekend and sold this am for 2% gain.Would love a test of 55.50 or lower..


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2019 - 10:14 AM ET #5

    Guess I shouldve kept PYX..been up a dollar plus everyday this month it seems like, I didnt have much in it but still.

    Forgot to mention I hopped back in CTRC the other day,not many shares got just over $1500 in it.Still no volume,worth a small risk let's see what happens come earnings.As I'm typing this one just shot up .30 cents!!

    Still waiting for crude,I dont wanna go long at this level and I cant short here either,any thought or opinions on where this goes from here are welcome and appreciated 
    Reply
    Guess I shouldve kept PYX..been up a dollar plus everyday this month it seems like, I didnt have much in it but still.

    Forgot to mention I hopped back in CTRC the other day,not many shares got just over $1500 in it.Still no volume,worth a small risk let's see what happens come earnings.As I'm typing this one just shot up .30 cents!!

    Still waiting for crude,I dont wanna go long at this level and I cant short here either,any thought or opinions on where this goes from here are welcome and appreciated 
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2019 - 4:24 PM ET #6

    Damn HEAR getting pounded!!Not worried but not adding either..will let that trade sit for now.

    OMER named 721 and shes up a bit today..hope it can keep some momo into earnings.I told you all again to buy at/under $13.This is gonna be $18+ once audited revs come in.Once they file that BLA we start trending back toward ATHs prices again.Not too late to buy folks
    Once filing BLA is done 6 months to approval..2019 could be the year still,I need it too or my options are toast!!

    I'm starting to feel like the guy that had the MNKD thread LOL
    Reply
    Damn HEAR getting pounded!!Not worried but not adding either..will let that trade sit for now.

    OMER named 721 and shes up a bit today..hope it can keep some momo into earnings.I told you all again to buy at/under $13.This is gonna be $18+ once audited revs come in.Once they file that BLA we start trending back toward ATHs prices again.Not too late to buy folks
    Once filing BLA is done 6 months to approval..2019 could be the year still,I need it too or my options are toast!!

    I'm starting to feel like the guy that had the MNKD thread LOL
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2019 - 11:58 PM ET #7

    I want a push from SIRI so I can load more into HEAR but I dont think I can wait and get these prices much longer..these guys are gonna beat earnings,undervalued compared to their sector peers,guidance should be more than solid..this seems like an easy pick here.Console sales have lagged but accessories and software sales are still on the rise,both up over 11%.
    Cant believe its even down this far after looking over everything.Buying more tomorrow.

    Crude weekly chart looks good to me..want a test of 55 still,dont think it can break below 55.80/70 though.



    Reply
    I want a push from SIRI so I can load more into HEAR but I dont think I can wait and get these prices much longer..these guys are gonna beat earnings,undervalued compared to their sector peers,guidance should be more than solid..this seems like an easy pick here.Console sales have lagged but accessories and software sales are still on the rise,both up over 11%.
    Cant believe its even down this far after looking over everything.Buying more tomorrow.

    Crude weekly chart looks good to me..want a test of 55 still,dont think it can break below 55.80/70 though.



     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 22, 2019 - 10:32 PM ET #8

    I closed Siri trade added to HEAR, a few in RNKLF as well as OMER today.Looking for news from both O and R this coming week.O reporting 4 qtr and R with more drill assays at least and maybe pre #s on 4th qtr.

     The weekly and monthly charts for OMER look good to me..STOCHS,RSI,CCI,MACD,DMI whatever indicators you wanna use says buy IMO,monthly actually started to turn around in December and last month it continued..my recent purchases will soon be up for sale over 20!
    Any comments welcome...first page gonna be an echo chamber

    Reply
    I closed Siri trade added to HEAR, a few in RNKLF as well as OMER today.Looking for news from both O and R this coming week.O reporting 4 qtr and R with more drill assays at least and maybe pre #s on 4th qtr.

     The weekly and monthly charts for OMER look good to me..STOCHS,RSI,CCI,MACD,DMI whatever indicators you wanna use says buy IMO,monthly actually started to turn around in December and last month it continued..my recent purchases will soon be up for sale over 20!
    Any comments welcome...first page gonna be an echo chamber

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2019 - 5:36 AM ET #9

    Why did you sell SPRWF???

    While MJ stocks like CGC and CRON may be overbought Supreme has a tremendous upside.  Same with HEXO and OGRMF.  All three are definite Buy and Holds.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Why did you sell SPRWF???

    While MJ stocks like CGC and CRON may be overbought Supreme has a tremendous upside.  Same with HEXO and OGRMF.  All three are definite Buy and Holds.
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2019 - 11:47 AM ET #10

    Goose I didnt want to wait it out is all...I didnt go in with much to begin with so my profit there wouldve been small unless it doubles from here.

    Trump on Twitter taking down oil..I love it!!
    Started a position in UWT at $14.45..would like to see it fight back above 55.50 to close.Will look to add if oil breaks lower
    Reply
    Goose I didnt want to wait it out is all...I didnt go in with much to begin with so my profit there wouldve been small unless it doubles from here.

    Trump on Twitter taking down oil..I love it!!
    Started a position in UWT at $14.45..would like to see it fight back above 55.50 to close.Will look to add if oil breaks lower
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2019 - 8:29 AM ET #11

    OMER CC pre market Friday..heres comes a 5%+ day



    UWT/Crude looked horrible last night but has rallied hard last few hrs..gimme 16 and I will hop out and wait for another setup
    Will quick with trigger thru report


    Anybody see a good setup for a trade?
    Reply
    OMER CC pre market Friday..heres comes a 5%+ day



    UWT/Crude looked horrible last night but has rallied hard last few hrs..gimme 16 and I will hop out and wait for another setup
    Will quick with trigger thru report


    Anybody see a good setup for a trade?
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2019 - 5:47 PM ET #12

    Draw on report..should be easy money on UWT now

    OMER green not as much as I hoped but still have another day to climb into Earnings call 


    Reply
    Draw on report..should be easy money on UWT now

    OMER green not as much as I hoped but still have another day to climb into Earnings call 


     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2019 - 11:18 AM ET #13

    Oil back to 60 from here?See how it acts up in the 58s but not much resistance from here to there.Up 10% in UWT and this could spark another mini run IMO..

    Gamble you could smash the returns you get especially if you're only collecting dividends.You could trade just seasonal swings,ride ng down every year into Feb and ride oil up into summer.I know it wont always be just that easy but surely you could get min 20%!?

    We knew almost $5 NG and $42 oil werent going to hold very long,the returns trading just those setups alone top the returns % wise most look for in a year...and you can trade 3x ETFs to boot!!
    DGAZ from $50 up to $110 
    UWT from $8 to $15.(UWT still going 16+ coming but the low was around xmas)       That's not the bottom or top of the ranges  for either and that's only holding those for at most 2 months.

    Reply
    Oil back to 60 from here?See how it acts up in the 58s but not much resistance from here to there.Up 10% in UWT and this could spark another mini run IMO..

    Gamble you could smash the returns you get especially if you're only collecting dividends.You could trade just seasonal swings,ride ng down every year into Feb and ride oil up into summer.I know it wont always be just that easy but surely you could get min 20%!?

    We knew almost $5 NG and $42 oil werent going to hold very long,the returns trading just those setups alone top the returns % wise most look for in a year...and you can trade 3x ETFs to boot!!
    DGAZ from $50 up to $110 
    UWT from $8 to $15.(UWT still going 16+ coming but the low was around xmas)       That's not the bottom or top of the ranges  for either and that's only holding those for at most 2 months.

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2019 - 4:31 PM ET #14

    Buck...it's obvious to me that I still have a lot to learn. I need to put in some research to fully comprehend how you see this as so predictable. I am going to track these moving forward with an ear to the ground so to speak.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Buck...it's obvious to me that I still have a lot to learn. I need to put in some research to fully comprehend how you see this as so predictable. I am going to track these moving forward with an ear to the ground so to speak.

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2019 - 8:52 PM ET #15

    Just saying the highs in NG every December dont last..$5 NG is def not normal but it's always over $4...then eventually settles mid $2 range.

    Oil had almost the same exact low last 42 in July..had a low just over 26 in Feb 16..and looking over the charts theres two chances a yr for longer range swing trades.Just an idea if you're not happy with current returns.

    Cant say oil is as predictable as NG but oil typically starts trending higher into summer.We will have to see what the new range is I guess as it was pretty common for oil to be $100+ a barrel just a few yrs ago.It kinda seems as though the days might be gone forever.

    I will def pay closer attention this fall and track NG wait for what I feel is the high and just sit in DGAZ..decay is a factor but it should matter if the price of NG is close to its peak.The 3x gains in Dgaz make it possible for nearly a double up.

    Even more money could be made with less risk going the option route.

    Wall you worked for a brokerage right?What would be the best way to capitalize off the seasonal swings in these?

    Reply
    Just saying the highs in NG every December dont last..$5 NG is def not normal but it's always over $4...then eventually settles mid $2 range.

    Oil had almost the same exact low last 42 in July..had a low just over 26 in Feb 16..and looking over the charts theres two chances a yr for longer range swing trades.Just an idea if you're not happy with current returns.

    Cant say oil is as predictable as NG but oil typically starts trending higher into summer.We will have to see what the new range is I guess as it was pretty common for oil to be $100+ a barrel just a few yrs ago.It kinda seems as though the days might be gone forever.

    I will def pay closer attention this fall and track NG wait for what I feel is the high and just sit in DGAZ..decay is a factor but it should matter if the price of NG is close to its peak.The 3x gains in Dgaz make it possible for nearly a double up.

    Even more money could be made with less risk going the option route.

    Wall you worked for a brokerage right?What would be the best way to capitalize off the seasonal swings in these?

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2019 - 8:56 PM ET #16

    Gamble did u buy any $13 Omer?
    Please look over the weekly and monthly charts bub and give me your opinion,I think you'll like what you see.
    Reply
    Gamble did u buy any $13 Omer?
    Please look over the weekly and monthly charts bub and give me your opinion,I think you'll like what you see.
     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2019 - 12:29 AM ET #17

    Buck. I do not own any OMER and I never buy or sell stocks just based just on reading the chart. That said, based on chart analysis alone, the $10-$14 and change range it currently trades in has been a pretty reliable buy followed by a sell around 20 or 20+. I know the last 5 years has been very profitable for you making this trade. It looks like clockwork and while it has been a trend to bank on, I have yet to pull the trigger. Get back to 11-12 and I think I could make a case for getting involved in this game of trading the range. 

    One thing I have said many times in other threads in regard to my investment opinions, is that I prefer to invest in companies making positive earnings. I like to bet on reliable sales, reliable profits, and reliable and predictable earnings. OMER is not that. With a 5 year low of $7.34 or so, I would prefer an entry point closer to $12 as opposed to pushing $15. Just for fun, I am getting in if it somehow takes a 15% hit or so. 

     

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Buck. I do not own any OMER and I never buy or sell stocks just based just on reading the chart. That said, based on chart analysis alone, the $10-$14 and change range it currently trades in has been a pretty reliable buy followed by a sell around 20 or 20+. I know the last 5 years has been very profitable for you making this trade. It looks like clockwork and while it has been a trend to bank on, I have yet to pull the trigger. Get back to 11-12 and I think I could make a case for getting involved in this game of trading the range. 

    One thing I have said many times in other threads in regard to my investment opinions, is that I prefer to invest in companies making positive earnings. I like to bet on reliable sales, reliable profits, and reliable and predictable earnings. OMER is not that. With a 5 year low of $7.34 or so, I would prefer an entry point closer to $12 as opposed to pushing $15. Just for fun, I am getting in if it somehow takes a 15% hit or so. 

     

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2019 - 2:01 AM ET #18

    Look to the numbers about to be released Friday morning.On pace to make 100 mill off Omidria for 2019 and it was gaining nearly 18% qtr over qtr in sales with under 10% of market penetration before passthrough snafu.With cash burn they are prob some time away from being profitable though.The wildcard for this is approval and they have a few shots at it.


    The charts arent the be all end all but finding buy and sell prices and knowing where support resistance is never hurts.Then you have fibonacci to play with..

    For example..Omer weekly time frame pull fib retracement.Today was the 1st close over the .236 FIB line since Nov..next price to look for near $17..50% level upper $18s...618 level nearly $21.

    The HEAR chart also a beauty..higher lows since late Dec,lot of indicators right where you want em,held the trend line on the drop a few days ago,smaller float..
    I give em credit, they duped me into buying early with that spike but I can see what's coming.I did lower my avg and I'm pretty confident I sell this with  pretty good profit soon.
    Look over the numbers when you got a min and let me know what you think here with HEAR 

    Reply
    Look to the numbers about to be released Friday morning.On pace to make 100 mill off Omidria for 2019 and it was gaining nearly 18% qtr over qtr in sales with under 10% of market penetration before passthrough snafu.With cash burn they are prob some time away from being profitable though.The wildcard for this is approval and they have a few shots at it.


    The charts arent the be all end all but finding buy and sell prices and knowing where support resistance is never hurts.Then you have fibonacci to play with..

    For example..Omer weekly time frame pull fib retracement.Today was the 1st close over the .236 FIB line since Nov..next price to look for near $17..50% level upper $18s...618 level nearly $21.

    The HEAR chart also a beauty..higher lows since late Dec,lot of indicators right where you want em,held the trend line on the drop a few days ago,smaller float..
    I give em credit, they duped me into buying early with that spike but I can see what's coming.I did lower my avg and I'm pretty confident I sell this with  pretty good profit soon.
    Look over the numbers when you got a min and let me know what you think here with HEAR 

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2019 - 2:05 PM ET #19

    Ahhhh. I see what you are doing here Buck. I analyze OMER and tell you I don't like companies that lose money. I like companies with earnings and earnings growth. So you give me HEAR? What's not to like? We go from losing money to nearly 3000% growth in just one year! Excellent! That's what I like! What don't I like? Over that same time period I am left on the dock, missing the boat to the tune of an 8x one year return. I didn't look too deep, so I have no idea what the fundamentals were like when the stock was 80 bucks in 2013. Until today, I have never heard of this company. 

    Obviously, 3000% earnings growth is unsustainable and leaves me uninspired. Predicting the forward P/E on this holding will be a challenge. A reversal of earnings....?.....we both know what happens then. 

    But alas, back to OMER. I believe you showed me the example of HEAR as you see the same happening with OMER....and with OMER the boat has not left the dock. As I said, on a regression into any 12 handle, I'm in for kicks and giggles....perhaps 500 shares to see if I can trade the range.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Ahhhh. I see what you are doing here Buck. I analyze OMER and tell you I don't like companies that lose money. I like companies with earnings and earnings growth. So you give me HEAR? What's not to like? We go from losing money to nearly 3000% growth in just one year! Excellent! That's what I like! What don't I like? Over that same time period I am left on the dock, missing the boat to the tune of an 8x one year return. I didn't look too deep, so I have no idea what the fundamentals were like when the stock was 80 bucks in 2013. Until today, I have never heard of this company. 

    Obviously, 3000% earnings growth is unsustainable and leaves me uninspired. Predicting the forward P/E on this holding will be a challenge. A reversal of earnings....?.....we both know what happens then. 

    But alas, back to OMER. I believe you showed me the example of HEAR as you see the same happening with OMER....and with OMER the boat has not left the dock. As I said, on a regression into any 12 handle, I'm in for kicks and giggles....perhaps 500 shares to see if I can trade the range.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2019 - 5:38 PM ET #20

    Buck,

    You know the way to play those commodities and it depends on what you want to do....so anything from futures to ETFs to stock specific to options. All have different risk profiles and approaches.

    Good luck tomorrow, I have not purchased any OMER, just something isnt ringing right to me, the way it has been trading since we started talking about it makes me think the market is skeptical and maybe the upside isnt as great as you think even if things go exactly the way they want.

     

    Reply

    Buck,

    You know the way to play those commodities and it depends on what you want to do....so anything from futures to ETFs to stock specific to options. All have different risk profiles and approaches.

    Good luck tomorrow, I have not purchased any OMER, just something isnt ringing right to me, the way it has been trading since we started talking about it makes me think the market is skeptical and maybe the upside isnt as great as you think even if things go exactly the way they want.

     

     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2019 - 7:44 PM ET #21

    OMER has traded funky and carried a ton of shorts with it since I found it...so I get what you're saying but I've traded this so much it's all house money now.


    Wall can you look over HEAR and tell me what you think?
    I saw some numbers today that were kinda crazy..70% of the float is short..new shorts are paying 100-120% fees on this bad boy.They beat earnings again and I think we see a squeeze like last year.It may not run up to $30 again but mid $20s totally doable!!
    Reply
    OMER has traded funky and carried a ton of shorts with it since I found it...so I get what you're saying but I've traded this so much it's all house money now.


    Wall can you look over HEAR and tell me what you think?
    I saw some numbers today that were kinda crazy..70% of the float is short..new shorts are paying 100-120% fees on this bad boy.They beat earnings again and I think we see a squeeze like last year.It may not run up to $30 again but mid $20s totally doable!!
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2019 - 7:46 PM ET #22

    Gamble..OMER GONNA BE YUUUUYGE














    I hope
    Reply
    Gamble..OMER GONNA BE YUUUUYGE














    I hope
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2019 - 7:59 AM ET #23

    Up 8% pre market..22 mill just as released previously for Omidria 4th qtr..call starts at 830 est
    Omeros.com click on events tab
    Reply
    Up 8% pre market..22 mill just as released previously for Omidria 4th qtr..call starts at 830 est
    Omeros.com click on events tab
     
    bucknuts
    bucknuts
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 8951
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2019 - 10:41 AM ET #24

    Closed UWT will see if crude slides back to 55.60 area.Can still hold the line there on chart.Thought about DWT but that's not much of a profit window.Locking in profits and see where it's at Sunday night.

    I scalped a little OMER money to buy a few HEAR.
    Company needs to announce a date for EC so the price can stabilize..
    11 earnings beats in a row give the date for #12 and let's make some $!!


    Reply
    Closed UWT will see if crude slides back to 55.60 area.Can still hold the line there on chart.Thought about DWT but that's not much of a profit window.Locking in profits and see where it's at Sunday night.

    I scalped a little OMER money to buy a few HEAR.
    Company needs to announce a date for EC so the price can stabilize..
    11 earnings beats in a row give the date for #12 and let's make some $!!


     
     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2019 - 12:49 PM ET #25

    I'm watching Buck. Lots of movement early but I'm waiting on a 12 handle. Maybe I get left at the dock again, but whatever will be will be. 

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    I'm watching Buck. Lots of movement early but I'm waiting on a 12 handle. Maybe I get left at the dock again, but whatever will be will be. 

    All Forums | Investments
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,238
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,035
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,386
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,409
    • MLB Playoffs 5,223
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 690
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,249
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,289
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.