Play Thur thru Sat
Posted:
#1
YTD 35-18 (+77.2)
I don't know how long I can keep this run going but ......we will see.
5x
New Mex St ML -130
4x
N Texas ML -140
Raymond is betting Favs?? ,but I like them. I don't trust them to cover the short line. but they should.
YTD 35-18 (+77.2)
I don't know how long I can keep this run going but ......we will see.
5x
New Mex St ML -130
4x
N Texas ML -140
Raymond is betting Favs?? ,but I like them. I don't trust them to cover the short line. but they should.
Posted:
#23
Hstei, I had Okla St lw agst W Virg when they collapsed. I think they are going to still be hurting from that and iowa St lost at home to a pretty good Utah at Home. I think they bounce back
Hstei, I had Okla St lw agst W Virg when they collapsed. I think they are going to still be hurting from that and iowa St lost at home to a pretty good Utah at Home. I think they bounce back
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
