• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    «First Previous 8910 ... 101112 Next Last»
    BodogBecky
    roman_modin
    cbuc
    cooleydoo
    LBD
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    «First Previous 8910 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2011 - 1:40 PM ET #176

    Quote Originally Posted by spoad:

    Dr. Poker,

    Please keep me updated on your situation as I am in a similiar boat. I was just recently had a cashout approved for the amount of $4500 on Sept. 14th. I know it has only been approximately 5-6 business days so I may be jumping the gun, but I am anxious to receive this cashout. I went with a wire transfer this time, which was probably a bad idea. I did have a cashout in August for $650 and that was sent by courier, Fedex, in a check form. The check cashed 3 weeks ago, no problems, so pretty sure it would have bounced by now it is was bad.

    However, I have never tried the wire transfer method, and it is making me nervous that bodog will not be able to deliver. I am kind of kicking myself now for not going with a check, or at least splitting my payout $2500 wire and $2000 check. After reading some of the reports on here, I am just sitting with my fingers crossed.

    Lastly, I did try to contact BoDog Becky via her Calvin Arye.com website at: https://calvinayre.com/writers/rebecca-liggero/. But she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I guess 6 business days is a little soon to be concerned, but it is a good chunk of change and with all the negative reports on here about B-Dog I am definitely nervous. I've got 2 kids to feed and diaper, so this money is really important to me.

    Any input from readers about Bo-Dog wires would be appreciated (preferrably POSITIVE feedback...lol). I bank with BofA and live in California, if that matters, I dunno....anyways, has anyone done a wire cashout with BoDog recently. Any success stories, or bad news?? Let me know...

    Thanks,

    spoad 



    Got your message via CalvinAyre.com and responded to you by email- apologies for the delay in my response, I was running around Milan reporting on the European iGaming Congress & Expo!  Anyway as explained in the email, you'll get your money, that is a guarantee!

    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spoad:

    Dr. Poker,

    Please keep me updated on your situation as I am in a similiar boat. I was just recently had a cashout approved for the amount of $4500 on Sept. 14th. I know it has only been approximately 5-6 business days so I may be jumping the gun, but I am anxious to receive this cashout. I went with a wire transfer this time, which was probably a bad idea. I did have a cashout in August for $650 and that was sent by courier, Fedex, in a check form. The check cashed 3 weeks ago, no problems, so pretty sure it would have bounced by now it is was bad.

    However, I have never tried the wire transfer method, and it is making me nervous that bodog will not be able to deliver. I am kind of kicking myself now for not going with a check, or at least splitting my payout $2500 wire and $2000 check. After reading some of the reports on here, I am just sitting with my fingers crossed.

    Lastly, I did try to contact BoDog Becky via her Calvin Arye.com website at: https://calvinayre.com/writers/rebecca-liggero/. But she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I guess 6 business days is a little soon to be concerned, but it is a good chunk of change and with all the negative reports on here about B-Dog I am definitely nervous. I've got 2 kids to feed and diaper, so this money is really important to me.

    Any input from readers about Bo-Dog wires would be appreciated (preferrably POSITIVE feedback...lol). I bank with BofA and live in California, if that matters, I dunno....anyways, has anyone done a wire cashout with BoDog recently. Any success stories, or bad news?? Let me know...

    Thanks,

    spoad 



    Got your message via CalvinAyre.com and responded to you by email- apologies for the delay in my response, I was running around Milan reporting on the European iGaming Congress & Expo!  Anyway as explained in the email, you'll get your money, that is a guarantee!

    Becky
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2011 - 1:41 PM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPoker:

    Wow, funny thing. After repeated emails and even one a few minutes before my post above saying "it takes time", I know received a message with the information I had been so desperately asking for. I'll keep the post informed. My trust may be renewed.


    Very happy to hear this and thanks for contacting me through CalvinAyre.com, that's a great way to get my attention especially if I'm busy traveling/reporting on a conference.

    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPoker:

    Wow, funny thing. After repeated emails and even one a few minutes before my post above saying "it takes time", I know received a message with the information I had been so desperately asking for. I'll keep the post informed. My trust may be renewed.


    Very happy to hear this and thanks for contacting me through CalvinAyre.com, that's a great way to get my attention especially if I'm busy traveling/reporting on a conference.

    Becky
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2011 - 1:44 PM ET #178

    Quote Originally Posted by JordanFan76:

    I've been with Bodog for 10 years now and today yesterday is the first time I had a check bounce. It really is concerning esspecially since the check was for only $600. I have requested you to add me as a friend Becky but this is not a good sign.


    friend request accepted!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanFan76:

    I've been with Bodog for 10 years now and today yesterday is the first time I had a check bounce. It really is concerning esspecially since the check was for only $600. I have requested you to add me as a friend Becky but this is not a good sign.


    friend request accepted!
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2011 - 1:46 PM ET #179

    Quote Originally Posted by smcmahon2:

    Hey guys I heard from BETUS that Bodog is moving away from the US and going overseas. I would get my money and run if I were you. Its hard keeping up with all these wager places because win Big the money comes slow and if at all.

    "Sportsbook.ag" is the best out there you can get a credit card from them and if you win they put the money right on the card in 24 hours. How is that for service.



    The bodog brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that owns the bodog.eu software (MMGG) will simply rebrand and continue to operate as usual.  We're essentially talking about a name change here.

    Thanks,
    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smcmahon2:

    Hey guys I heard from BETUS that Bodog is moving away from the US and going overseas. I would get my money and run if I were you. Its hard keeping up with all these wager places because win Big the money comes slow and if at all.

    "Sportsbook.ag" is the best out there you can get a credit card from them and if you win they put the money right on the card in 24 hours. How is that for service.



    The bodog brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that owns the bodog.eu software (MMGG) will simply rebrand and continue to operate as usual.  We're essentially talking about a name change here.

    Thanks,
    Becky
     
    roman_modin
    roman_modin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2011 - 1:58 PM ET #180

    Well, here is my two cents on the situation.

    First time withdrawing from bodog in a few years... Yeah..I know!!!

    Started with 20 bucks, got account up to $1193.00.  Asked for a payout for 500... Even requested western union (was willing to pay the charge - 50 bucks.)  Because the initial 20 dollars was deposited via credit card (after they charged me 5% for the deposit...) They ABSOLUTELY refused to withdraw by western union and told me check will come by carrier.  (Let's hope it doesn't "GET LOST.")  I am sick and tired of this underhanded tactics...

    As soon as I get my money, I am jumping the boat.  (I even told them that I had >6000 dollars of account activity the last 3 days and that they would lose me as a customer, they didn't give a shit.)

    Between bad, late, restricted, and flat out horrible lines, and bad customer service, this is the worst website out there. (Except the pretty front.)
    Reply
    Well, here is my two cents on the situation.

    First time withdrawing from bodog in a few years... Yeah..I know!!!

    Started with 20 bucks, got account up to $1193.00.  Asked for a payout for 500... Even requested western union (was willing to pay the charge - 50 bucks.)  Because the initial 20 dollars was deposited via credit card (after they charged me 5% for the deposit...) They ABSOLUTELY refused to withdraw by western union and told me check will come by carrier.  (Let's hope it doesn't "GET LOST.")  I am sick and tired of this underhanded tactics...

    As soon as I get my money, I am jumping the boat.  (I even told them that I had >6000 dollars of account activity the last 3 days and that they would lose me as a customer, they didn't give a shit.)

    Between bad, late, restricted, and flat out horrible lines, and bad customer service, this is the worst website out there. (Except the pretty front.)
     
    cbuc
    cbuc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 499
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2011 - 10:46 PM ET #181

    I requested a payout with BoDog on 09/18 for $1800 and still have not received my transaction number for delivery. I am getting nervous as well. I have been with Bodog for a long time now and never has an issue with payouts however never cashed for this much. Any help would be much appreciated. PS Bodog Becky
    Reply
    I requested a payout with BoDog on 09/18 for $1800 and still have not received my transaction number for delivery. I am getting nervous as well. I have been with Bodog for a long time now and never has an issue with payouts however never cashed for this much. Any help would be much appreciated. PS Bodog Becky
     
    cooleydoo
    cooleydoo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 0
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2011 - 11:58 PM ET #182

    I requested my payout on Sept 6th.  Received my tracking number on the 14th.  Recieved my check on the 23rd, it was returned today saying the account was closed.  The sad part is it was for $100.  I called CS and they said to fax them the copy of the check and any fees I was charged and they will reissue another check.  Now i have to wait a week for the copy of the check to arrive from my bank.  The worst part is I have over $700 in my account, now and i'm afraid they are going to steal my money.  Thanks Bodog

    :-/

     

    Reply

    I requested my payout on Sept 6th.  Received my tracking number on the 14th.  Recieved my check on the 23rd, it was returned today saying the account was closed.  The sad part is it was for $100.  I called CS and they said to fax them the copy of the check and any fees I was charged and they will reissue another check.  Now i have to wait a week for the copy of the check to arrive from my bank.  The worst part is I have over $700 in my account, now and i'm afraid they are going to steal my money.  Thanks Bodog

    :-/

     

     
    LBD
    LBD
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2011 - 10:47 AM ET #183

    After reading these posts, I was nervous myself.  Requested a payout on 9/18, and got the tracking number today showing that the check was sent on the 27th (7 business days).
    Reply
    After reading these posts, I was nervous myself.  Requested a payout on 9/18, and got the tracking number today showing that the check was sent on the 27th (7 business days).
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2011 - 12:40 PM ET #184

    Quote Originally Posted by cbuc:

    I requested a payout with BoDog on 09/18 for $1800 and still have not received my transaction number for delivery. I am getting nervous as well. I have been with Bodog for a long time now and never has an issue with payouts however never cashed for this much. Any help would be much appreciated. PS Bodog Becky


    I suggest that you call CS so they can provide you with an update- if CS is unable to help to your satisfaction please send me a PM!

    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cbuc:

    I requested a payout with BoDog on 09/18 for $1800 and still have not received my transaction number for delivery. I am getting nervous as well. I have been with Bodog for a long time now and never has an issue with payouts however never cashed for this much. Any help would be much appreciated. PS Bodog Becky


    I suggest that you call CS so they can provide you with an update- if CS is unable to help to your satisfaction please send me a PM!

    Becky
     
    Snookslayer
    Snookslayer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 373
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2011 - 11:47 AM ET #185

    my  two cents...

    I've made about 4 withdraws from Bodog over the years and I've always paid.  But, my last cash out was well over a year ago and my withdraws were all under $500.

    My deposits were always made via Direct Deposit to a different company which wired it to Bodog. I think Bodog takes it directly today.?.

    In any case, over the years I've read about numerous people who tried to withdraw following a Credit Card deposit and had to jump through hoops. Supposedly in the name of "consumer safety", but wouldn't that make a lot more sense if ID and other info was required at the point of deposit instead of years later at withdraw.?. I've never understood that, but that's obviously why I kept using the direct deposit method.

    As far as sportsbooks go, Bodog is an EXCELLENT site for on-line poker and horse-racing.  They definitely deserve props for that! But when it comes to sports betting, you can get better odds and a lot more betting options at just about any other site.
    Reply
    my  two cents...

    I've made about 4 withdraws from Bodog over the years and I've always paid.  But, my last cash out was well over a year ago and my withdraws were all under $500.

    My deposits were always made via Direct Deposit to a different company which wired it to Bodog. I think Bodog takes it directly today.?.

    In any case, over the years I've read about numerous people who tried to withdraw following a Credit Card deposit and had to jump through hoops. Supposedly in the name of "consumer safety", but wouldn't that make a lot more sense if ID and other info was required at the point of deposit instead of years later at withdraw.?. I've never understood that, but that's obviously why I kept using the direct deposit method.

    As far as sportsbooks go, Bodog is an EXCELLENT site for on-line poker and horse-racing.  They definitely deserve props for that! But when it comes to sports betting, you can get better odds and a lot more betting options at just about any other site.
     
    Snookslayer
    Snookslayer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 373
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2011 - 12:00 PM ET #186

    BTW - years ago, I told my bank teller I was going to direct deposit to an on-line company. They opened a second checking account for me and I only deposited the amount I wanted to send. I still have that extra account today and occasionally use it to make such deposits.

    Just a tip. There's no protection if direct deposit takes too much money from your account. Call me paranoid, but I'd rather be safe.

     
    Reply
    BTW - years ago, I told my bank teller I was going to direct deposit to an on-line company. They opened a second checking account for me and I only deposited the amount I wanted to send. I still have that extra account today and occasionally use it to make such deposits.

    Just a tip. There's no protection if direct deposit takes too much money from your account. Call me paranoid, but I'd rather be safe.

     
     
    Jelax
    Jelax
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2401
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2011 - 2:17 PM ET #187

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer:

    my  two cents...

    I've made about 4 withdraws from Bodog over the years and I've always paid.  But, my last cash out was well over a year ago and my withdraws were all under $500.

    My deposits were always made via Direct Deposit to a different company which wired it to Bodog. I think Bodog takes it directly today.?.

    In any case, over the years I've read about numerous people who tried to withdraw following a Credit Card deposit and had to jump through hoops. Supposedly in the name of "consumer safety", but wouldn't that make a lot more sense if ID and other info was required at the point of deposit instead of years later at withdraw.?. I've never understood that, but that's obviously why I kept using the direct deposit method.

    As far as sportsbooks go, Bodog is an EXCELLENT site for on-line poker and horse-racing.  They definitely deserve props for that! But when it comes to sports betting, you can get better odds and a lot more betting options at just about any other site.

    Bodog stole 4k of my poker winnings and as far as horse-racing there are sites that offer 7% or more rebate on all bets and some (5dimes) who'll add 10% to winning wagers.  Not sure if bodog does this but if not you are throwing your money away.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer:

    my  two cents...

    I've made about 4 withdraws from Bodog over the years and I've always paid.  But, my last cash out was well over a year ago and my withdraws were all under $500.

    My deposits were always made via Direct Deposit to a different company which wired it to Bodog. I think Bodog takes it directly today.?.

    In any case, over the years I've read about numerous people who tried to withdraw following a Credit Card deposit and had to jump through hoops. Supposedly in the name of "consumer safety", but wouldn't that make a lot more sense if ID and other info was required at the point of deposit instead of years later at withdraw.?. I've never understood that, but that's obviously why I kept using the direct deposit method.

    As far as sportsbooks go, Bodog is an EXCELLENT site for on-line poker and horse-racing.  They definitely deserve props for that! But when it comes to sports betting, you can get better odds and a lot more betting options at just about any other site.

    Bodog stole 4k of my poker winnings and as far as horse-racing there are sites that offer 7% or more rebate on all bets and some (5dimes) who'll add 10% to winning wagers.  Not sure if bodog does this but if not you are throwing your money away.

     
    jv040
    jv040
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1479
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2011 - 6:04 PM ET #188

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    The bodog brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that owns the bodog.eu software (MMGG) will simply rebrand and continue to operate as usual.  We're essentially talking about a name change here.

    Thanks,
    Becky

    does this mean we should all take our  money out now before the end of the year.

    are there going to be transfer options too another book.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    The bodog brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that owns the bodog.eu software (MMGG) will simply rebrand and continue to operate as usual.  We're essentially talking about a name change here.

    Thanks,
    Becky

    does this mean we should all take our  money out now before the end of the year.

    are there going to be transfer options too another book.
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2011 - 2:07 PM ET #189

    Quote Originally Posted by Jelax:

    Bodog stole 4k of my poker winnings and as far as horse-racing there are sites that offer 7% or more rebate on all bets and some (5dimes) who'll add 10% to winning wagers.  Not sure if bodog does this but if not you are throwing your money away.



    None of the bodog brand licensees would ever steal winnings from a customer.  Jelax, you posted in another thread claiming it was 5k and I responded asking for your account number so I can ask a senior CS manager to get the facts,  but I did not hear from you. 

    Thanks,
    Becky 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelax:

    Bodog stole 4k of my poker winnings and as far as horse-racing there are sites that offer 7% or more rebate on all bets and some (5dimes) who'll add 10% to winning wagers.  Not sure if bodog does this but if not you are throwing your money away.



    None of the bodog brand licensees would ever steal winnings from a customer.  Jelax, you posted in another thread claiming it was 5k and I responded asking for your account number so I can ask a senior CS manager to get the facts,  but I did not hear from you. 

    Thanks,
    Becky 
     
    Jelax
    Jelax
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2401
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2011 - 5:33 PM ET #190

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    None of the bodog brand licensees would ever steal winnings from a customer.  Jelax, you posted in another thread claiming it was 5k and I responded asking for your account number so I can ask a senior CS manager to get the facts,  but I did not hear from you. 

    Thanks,
    Becky 

    It was between 4-5k in winnings.  Bodog returned my initial deposit of 1k, closed my account, and basically told me to get lost. And we DID have a conversation where you looked in to my case to no avail. 

    To be fair, bodog accused me of collusion b/c I won 4-5k in under 24 hours in the poker room.  I NEVER colluded with anyone and NEVER broke any rules yet they stole 4-5k and closed my account.  Why couldn't bodog do this to any customer?!?!?!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    None of the bodog brand licensees would ever steal winnings from a customer.  Jelax, you posted in another thread claiming it was 5k and I responded asking for your account number so I can ask a senior CS manager to get the facts,  but I did not hear from you. 

    Thanks,
    Becky 

    It was between 4-5k in winnings.  Bodog returned my initial deposit of 1k, closed my account, and basically told me to get lost. And we DID have a conversation where you looked in to my case to no avail. 

    To be fair, bodog accused me of collusion b/c I won 4-5k in under 24 hours in the poker room.  I NEVER colluded with anyone and NEVER broke any rules yet they stole 4-5k and closed my account.  Why couldn't bodog do this to any customer?!?!?!

     
    Jelax
    Jelax
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2401
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2011 - 5:35 PM ET #191

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    None of the bodog brand licensees would ever steal winnings from a customer.  Jelax, you posted in another thread claiming it was 5k and I responded asking for your account number so I can ask a senior CS manager to get the facts,  but I did not hear from you. 

    Thanks,
    Becky 

    As to my second point, do you guys offer any rebate or cash back in your racebook?  If not, NO ONE should play there as it's throwing away money when you can get this at several other books.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    None of the bodog brand licensees would ever steal winnings from a customer.  Jelax, you posted in another thread claiming it was 5k and I responded asking for your account number so I can ask a senior CS manager to get the facts,  but I did not hear from you. 

    Thanks,
    Becky 

    As to my second point, do you guys offer any rebate or cash back in your racebook?  If not, NO ONE should play there as it's throwing away money when you can get this at several other books.

     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2011 - 6:42 PM ET #192

    Quote Originally Posted by jv040:


    does this mean we should all take our  money out now before the end of the year.

    are there going to be transfer options too another book.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jv040:


    does this mean we should all take our  money out now before the end of the year.

    are there going to be transfer options too another book.

     
    ryder007
    ryder007
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 573
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2011 - 8:09 PM ET #193

    BodogBecky,

    I have just requested a payout from Bodog.  What steps should I take to make sure this is a smooth transaction?

    Reply

    BodogBecky,

    I have just requested a payout from Bodog.  What steps should I take to make sure this is a smooth transaction?

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2011 - 8:40 PM ET #194

    I just received a $700 check today in the mail. Deposited $400 and cashed $300. This is my 3rd withdrawl in two months and the first two went smooth. I will let you know if there is any problem with the 3rd.

     

    Reply

    I just received a $700 check today in the mail. Deposited $400 and cashed $300. This is my 3rd withdrawl in two months and the first two went smooth. I will let you know if there is any problem with the 3rd.

     

     
    robreg22
    robreg22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 0
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2011 - 2:55 AM ET #195

    Gawwwwwd, I was just getting ready to deposit money into my bodog account until I read this forum.

    Now I'm scared as hell!
    Reply
    Gawwwwwd, I was just getting ready to deposit money into my bodog account until I read this forum.

    Now I'm scared as hell!
     
    Jelax
    Jelax
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2401
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2011 - 6:17 AM ET #196

    DO NOT do it robreg
    Reply
    DO NOT do it robreg
     
    jv040
    jv040
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1479
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2011 - 3:12 PM ET #197

    bodog becky

    my question was completely ignored.  bieng an american citizen I want to know if my money is going to be safe after this year. or is bodog pulling out of the United States completely. as you stated above in another post The bodog brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that owns the bodog.eu software (MMGG) will simply rebrand and continue to operate as usual. We're essentially talking about a name change here.  hope you can expand on this statement and explain it better.

    I

     

    Reply

    bodog becky

    my question was completely ignored.  bieng an american citizen I want to know if my money is going to be safe after this year. or is bodog pulling out of the United States completely. as you stated above in another post The bodog brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that owns the bodog.eu software (MMGG) will simply rebrand and continue to operate as usual. We're essentially talking about a name change here.  hope you can expand on this statement and explain it better.

    I

     

     
    RianCarter
    RianCarter
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2011 - 9:10 AM ET #198

    I open a account and won some $ then they froze my acount saying owe them for some bounce check....They won't even tell me what account I had with them or some sister company...Its been to long now and I have no idea what my user info is...Sportinteraction is not bad...I play on Sportsbook.com

    Reply

    I open a account and won some $ then they froze my acount saying owe them for some bounce check....They won't even tell me what account I had with them or some sister company...Its been to long now and I have no idea what my user info is...Sportinteraction is not bad...I play on Sportsbook.com

     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2011 - 12:01 PM ET #199

    Quote Originally Posted by jv040:

    bodog becky

    my question was completely ignored.  bieng an american citizen I want to know if my money is going to be safe after this year. or is bodog pulling out of the United States completely. as you stated above in another post The bodog brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that owns the bodog.eu software (MMGG) will simply rebrand and continue to operate as usual. We're essentially talking about a name change here.  hope you can expand on this statement and explain it better.

    I

     



    I'm not sure what other info you need? Everything will be the same except for the name of the site- same login, same software, same payment methods, same CS team...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jv040:

    bodog becky

    my question was completely ignored.  bieng an american citizen I want to know if my money is going to be safe after this year. or is bodog pulling out of the United States completely. as you stated above in another post The bodog brand is leaving the US market at the end of the year but the company that owns the bodog.eu software (MMGG) will simply rebrand and continue to operate as usual. We're essentially talking about a name change here.  hope you can expand on this statement and explain it better.

    I

     



    I'm not sure what other info you need? Everything will be the same except for the name of the site- same login, same software, same payment methods, same CS team...
     
     
    jv040
    jv040
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1479
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2011 - 5:59 PM ET #200

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    I'm not sure what other info you need? Everything will be the same except for the name of the site- same login, same software, same payment methods, same CS team...


    under the new name that's currently bo dog can U.S citizens play there?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    I'm not sure what other info you need? Everything will be the same except for the name of the site- same login, same software, same payment methods, same CS team...


    under the new name that's currently bo dog can U.S citizens play there?
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 8910 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,566
    • Monday 10/05/2026 686
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,695
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,621
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,575
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,387
    • MNF - saints is dead 2,987

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.