• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    «First Previous 123 ... 101112 Next Last»
    PokertoSports
    bs4316
    MrBogey
    TheSportsFox
    Ham14
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    «First Previous 123 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    PokertoSports
    PokertoSports
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 384
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2011 - 7:51 PM ET #226

    Quote Originally Posted by kaptec:

    I play on Bodog for the pokaz and book and their withdrawal timeframe is about 2 to 3 weeks.  Although recently, I requested 2 checks, one about 1.5 weeks after the first check, and they combined both checks and had it sent out a day after I requested the second check.  So far I have had about 4 payouts from bodog, non have bounced (I deposit them ASAP when the check comes to minimize bouncy checks.)  Avg time between request and check in hand, about 14 days.  As far as I am concerned, Bodog does an excellent job in this department and the amount of misleading posts in this forum is quite disheartening.  Yes a small amount of checks have bounced, but the vast majority, if deposited quickly, will clear.


    agree have played at the dog on and off for almost ten years now. try to cash out every month and take advantage of the free check option. just received a check today that arrived via fed ex exactly 2 weeks after approval. thanks becky
    Do your best & don’t chase
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptec:

    I play on Bodog for the pokaz and book and their withdrawal timeframe is about 2 to 3 weeks.  Although recently, I requested 2 checks, one about 1.5 weeks after the first check, and they combined both checks and had it sent out a day after I requested the second check.  So far I have had about 4 payouts from bodog, non have bounced (I deposit them ASAP when the check comes to minimize bouncy checks.)  Avg time between request and check in hand, about 14 days.  As far as I am concerned, Bodog does an excellent job in this department and the amount of misleading posts in this forum is quite disheartening.  Yes a small amount of checks have bounced, but the vast majority, if deposited quickly, will clear.


    agree have played at the dog on and off for almost ten years now. try to cash out every month and take advantage of the free check option. just received a check today that arrived via fed ex exactly 2 weeks after approval. thanks becky
     
    bs4316
    bs4316
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2011 - 12:39 AM ET #227

    becky could you please accept my request? i have a question as well about a check that bounced. thank you
    Reply
    becky could you please accept my request? i have a question as well about a check that bounced. thank you
     
    MrBogey
    MrBogey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 3042
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2011 - 12:32 AM ET #228

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeSeriOus:

    i have never had a problem with withdraws...maybe the customers are lying because they couldnt wait the 4 weeks it usually takes and decided to continue playing and LOST it all Back...and instead of sayinf fuck ima retard they blame BoDog...lol...ive seen several of my friends build up their bankroll to almost five figures and request payouts but decided to push their luck and cancel the check and continue playing and when they lose they blame it on BoDog...LMAO  i just got my payouts for last month...+3200...I dont see a problem except people are embarrassed and ashamed that they have no self control and take wait


    I have a friend that does the same thing, he cant stand to just wait for the money! I have  had 3 successful payouts this year totaling close to 5 figures. All 3 took 10-14 days each.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by UBeSeriOus:

    i have never had a problem with withdraws...maybe the customers are lying because they couldnt wait the 4 weeks it usually takes and decided to continue playing and LOST it all Back...and instead of sayinf fuck ima retard they blame BoDog...lol...ive seen several of my friends build up their bankroll to almost five figures and request payouts but decided to push their luck and cancel the check and continue playing and when they lose they blame it on BoDog...LMAO  i just got my payouts for last month...+3200...I dont see a problem except people are embarrassed and ashamed that they have no self control and take wait


    I have a friend that does the same thing, he cant stand to just wait for the money! I have  had 3 successful payouts this year totaling close to 5 figures. All 3 took 10-14 days each.
     
    TheSportsFox
    TheSportsFox
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2011 - 11:29 AM ET #229

    No prblem with our payout. Took about 2 weeks and we got our check went to the bank and was able to cash it.
    Reply
    No prblem with our payout. Took about 2 weeks and we got our check went to the bank and was able to cash it.
     
    Ham14
    Ham14
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2011 - 1:32 PM ET #230

    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen1904:




    That is the biggest lie ever. You guys call fake checks a payout? That is what you guys sent me when I cashed out $1,300. Failed to resolve issues. Thus making claims through CC company and got the funds back. Bodog is a fraud.

     

    what funds did you get back?   some deposits you made with your credit card?   Did you try to deposit the fake check?  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen1904:




    That is the biggest lie ever. You guys call fake checks a payout? That is what you guys sent me when I cashed out $1,300. Failed to resolve issues. Thus making claims through CC company and got the funds back. Bodog is a fraud.

     

    what funds did you get back?   some deposits you made with your credit card?   Did you try to deposit the fake check?  

     
    Ham14
    Ham14
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2011 - 1:35 PM ET #231

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewSinatra:

    I would avoid Bodog, by all measures. They issued me four checks with insufficient funds within the past 2 months. One recently just cleared. the other three are still pending. It's been over two months and I'm left paying bank fees. Bodog is becoming increasingly weaker in the U.S. for a multitude of reasons. One being U.S. government cracking down, two is the influx of local bookies popping up. Don't listen to this person Blowjob Becky trying to assure everyone is okay with BODOG. Bodog is losing customers rapidly in the US which is why the marketing is being transferred to Europe. Those shady Canadians are running the full operation now. My advice is leave now or Max out your credit card and if you lose report it stolen with fraudulent charges. I have been gambling with them for over 8 years, even obtained the status of VIP (whole different number and everything), been offered multiple sports tickets to events, and yet they still treat me like shit when I want to collect my earnings. Bodog use to be a well reputed company because of their payouts which is one everyone stayed amid the shitty spreads. Again, leave fast and collect now. I highly doubt I will get all four checks cleared. Also note, Mohawk gaming own several of these online sportbooks, so pay close attention. P.S. Blowjob Becky, I already fucked your company out of 4k with me disputing my credit card. Wait till the U.S. passes online gaming, your ass will lose your job!

     

    How about an update on those checks..  you received four checks that bounced?  What do you mean "one just recently cleared"?   How does it bounce and then just recently clear?    Does Bodog still owe you money?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewSinatra:

    I would avoid Bodog, by all measures. They issued me four checks with insufficient funds within the past 2 months. One recently just cleared. the other three are still pending. It's been over two months and I'm left paying bank fees. Bodog is becoming increasingly weaker in the U.S. for a multitude of reasons. One being U.S. government cracking down, two is the influx of local bookies popping up. Don't listen to this person Blowjob Becky trying to assure everyone is okay with BODOG. Bodog is losing customers rapidly in the US which is why the marketing is being transferred to Europe. Those shady Canadians are running the full operation now. My advice is leave now or Max out your credit card and if you lose report it stolen with fraudulent charges. I have been gambling with them for over 8 years, even obtained the status of VIP (whole different number and everything), been offered multiple sports tickets to events, and yet they still treat me like shit when I want to collect my earnings. Bodog use to be a well reputed company because of their payouts which is one everyone stayed amid the shitty spreads. Again, leave fast and collect now. I highly doubt I will get all four checks cleared. Also note, Mohawk gaming own several of these online sportbooks, so pay close attention. P.S. Blowjob Becky, I already fucked your company out of 4k with me disputing my credit card. Wait till the U.S. passes online gaming, your ass will lose your job!

     

    How about an update on those checks..  you received four checks that bounced?  What do you mean "one just recently cleared"?   How does it bounce and then just recently clear?    Does Bodog still owe you money?

     
    reefhunter100
    reefhunter100
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2011 - 11:01 PM ET #232

    I am new customer to Bodog. So far I have made 3 payment requests. The first being processed on the 6 of Nov. ($2000) So far no check.
    Based on what I have read here I did not want to wait another week with no answer. I have gone ahead and contacted Bodog via email today to initiate the topic of estimated arrival of payment (aka lighting a small fire) to stay on top of my money. 

    I will post back as I get updates.
    Reply
    I am new customer to Bodog. So far I have made 3 payment requests. The first being processed on the 6 of Nov. ($2000) So far no check.
    Based on what I have read here I did not want to wait another week with no answer. I have gone ahead and contacted Bodog via email today to initiate the topic of estimated arrival of payment (aka lighting a small fire) to stay on top of my money. 

    I will post back as I get updates.
     
    TheDesertFox
    TheDesertFox
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2011 - 3:09 PM ET #233

    Becky, i sent you a PM yesterday please respond

    i made a payout request October 21st for $895

    as of today it still has not hit my account and your customer service has stopped responding to my emails

    please assist thank you

    Reply

    Becky, i sent you a PM yesterday please respond

    i made a payout request October 21st for $895

    as of today it still has not hit my account and your customer service has stopped responding to my emails

    please assist thank you

     
    TheDesertFox
    TheDesertFox
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2011 - 3:11 PM ET #234

    [Quote: Originally Posted by BodogBecky] Once again, I will repeat:

    I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business.  No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal records.

    If you are having trouble receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, please send me a PM and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf and find out what is going on.

    Thank you!
    Becky

    Becky, i sent you a PM please respond your customer service is not resonding to my emails and say the same thing on the phone over and over about needing my bank statements which i dont get until the 21st of each month

    i made a payout request october 21st it was approved but it was never sent

    please assist thanks

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by BodogBecky] Once again, I will repeat:

    I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business.  No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal records.

    If you are having trouble receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, please send me a PM and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf and find out what is going on.

    Thank you!
    Becky

    Becky, i sent you a PM please respond your customer service is not resonding to my emails and say the same thing on the phone over and over about needing my bank statements which i dont get until the 21st of each month

    i made a payout request october 21st it was approved but it was never sent

    please assist thanks

     
    Ham14
    Ham14
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Nov. 17, 2011 - 5:36 PM ET #235

    TheDesertFox, what do you mean by "still waiting for it to hit my account."  Wire transfers are not a payout option for anyone, but even if they were you couldn't do one for less than $2500.   Are you waiting on a check? 
    Reply
    TheDesertFox, what do you mean by "still waiting for it to hit my account."  Wire transfers are not a payout option for anyone, but even if they were you couldn't do one for less than $2500.   Are you waiting on a check? 
     
    quietLee
    quietLee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2011 - 1:45 AM ET #236

    sum of you guys can be jerks...leave becky alone and quit giving her shit for your issues personally with bodog.at least she is reaching out and trying to be of some help.i just did a $2000 payout and it came a little late but still got here.if it gets lost, they put a block on it and send u a new one.quit being jerks...thats jus immature.grow up lil guys

    Reply

    sum of you guys can be jerks...leave becky alone and quit giving her shit for your issues personally with bodog.at least she is reaching out and trying to be of some help.i just did a $2000 payout and it came a little late but still got here.if it gets lost, they put a block on it and send u a new one.quit being jerks...thats jus immature.grow up lil guys

     
    Hobsjeff
    Hobsjeff
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2011 - 11:40 AM ET #237

    Becky is a no good dirty little person slutbag.  She blows Calvin 3-4 times a week. 
    Reply
    Becky is a no good dirty little person slutbag.  She blows Calvin 3-4 times a week. 
     
    PeachyRider
    PeachyRider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1473
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2011 - 12:11 PM ET #238

    I got a check I requested for a little over $1700 today that took exactly 8 business days. Not bad and I've personally never had a problem with Bodog.
    Reply
    I got a check I requested for a little over $1700 today that took exactly 8 business days. Not bad and I've personally never had a problem with Bodog.
     
    Dustinmiller1
    Dustinmiller1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2011 - 11:30 PM ET #239

    Ive used Bodog for many many years and have never had any issues with them.

    Reply

    Ive used Bodog for many many years and have never had any issues with them.

     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Nov. 18, 2011 - 11:32 PM ET #240

    Ok Bodog,

    I've never had a problem with you before so let's not start now.

    I'm requesting another payout so please let it go through without trouble. 

    Reply
    Ok Bodog,

    I've never had a problem with you before so let's not start now.

    I'm requesting another payout so please let it go through without trouble. 

     
    pinoy1da
    pinoy1da
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 6156
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2011 - 11:25 PM ET #241

    does bodog accept new us players?


    Reply
    does bodog accept new us players?


     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2011 - 1:49 PM ET #242

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

    does bodog accept new us players?




    Yes. Bodog.eu is the US facing site and the company that owns the software and operations (MMGG) will be rebranding at the end of the year and will continue to service the US market as usual.

    Thanks,
    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy1da:

    does bodog accept new us players?




    Yes. Bodog.eu is the US facing site and the company that owns the software and operations (MMGG) will be rebranding at the end of the year and will continue to service the US market as usual.

    Thanks,
    Becky
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2011 - 1:51 PM ET #243

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesertFox:

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:

    Once again, I will repeat:

    I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business.  No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal records.

    If you are having trouble receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, please send me a PM and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf and find out what is going on.

    Thank you!
    Becky

    Becky, i sent you a PM please respond your customer service is not resonding to my emails and say the same thing on the phone over and over about needing my bank statements which i dont get until the 21st of each month

    i made a payout request october 21st it was approved but it was never sent

    please assist thanks



    Got your PM, passed it on to Senior CS Management and from what I understand, they have been in touch with you to sort everything out!

    Thanks,
    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesertFox:

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:

    Once again, I will repeat:

    I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business.  No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal records.

    If you are having trouble receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, please send me a PM and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf and find out what is going on.

    Thank you!
    Becky

    Becky, i sent you a PM please respond your customer service is not resonding to my emails and say the same thing on the phone over and over about needing my bank statements which i dont get until the 21st of each month

    i made a payout request october 21st it was approved but it was never sent

    please assist thanks



    Got your PM, passed it on to Senior CS Management and from what I understand, they have been in touch with you to sort everything out!

    Thanks,
    Becky
     
    reefhunter100
    reefhunter100
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2011 - 1:07 PM ET #244

    [Quote: Originally Posted by reefhunter100] I am new customer to Bodog. So far I have made 3 payment requests. The first being processed on the 6 of Nov. ($2000) So far no check.
    Based on what I have read here I did not want to wait another week with no answer. I have gone ahead and contacted Bodog via email today to initiate the topic of estimated arrival of payment (aka lighting a small fire) to stay on top of my money. 

    I will post back as I get updates.
    [/Quote

    I just got my first check yesterday and I just deposited into the bank.
    Let's hope it clears without problems. I will keeping an eye out for the other 2.

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by reefhunter100] I am new customer to Bodog. So far I have made 3 payment requests. The first being processed on the 6 of Nov. ($2000) So far no check.
    Based on what I have read here I did not want to wait another week with no answer. I have gone ahead and contacted Bodog via email today to initiate the topic of estimated arrival of payment (aka lighting a small fire) to stay on top of my money. 

    I will post back as I get updates.
    [/Quote

    I just got my first check yesterday and I just deposited into the bank.
    Let's hope it clears without problems. I will keeping an eye out for the other 2.

     
    CatchNRun
    CatchNRun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1450
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2011 - 11:35 AM ET #245

    Quote Originally Posted by papagunnz:

    just received my check from bodog this afternoon...good news is it got here in less then a week...i havent deposited it yet tho...will do that tomorrow...ill let you guys know if it clears or bounces

    The last payout check I cashed from bodog bounced. The amount was $1300. I was on vacation when it bounced and it caused me to bounce ALOT of drinks and other small purchases in my checking account during that week. Bodog didnt pay a single overdraft fee to my bank for the incident. All they did was send me another chekc that arrived three weeks later which was good. Not how business should be handled. I recommend 5dimes. They also have easier deposit methods. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by papagunnz:

    just received my check from bodog this afternoon...good news is it got here in less then a week...i havent deposited it yet tho...will do that tomorrow...ill let you guys know if it clears or bounces

    The last payout check I cashed from bodog bounced. The amount was $1300. I was on vacation when it bounced and it caused me to bounce ALOT of drinks and other small purchases in my checking account during that week. Bodog didnt pay a single overdraft fee to my bank for the incident. All they did was send me another chekc that arrived three weeks later which was good. Not how business should be handled. I recommend 5dimes. They also have easier deposit methods. 
     
    CatchNRun
    CatchNRun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1450
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2011 - 12:03 PM ET #246

    Becky, when bodog covers those bank fees that would have never occurred if the first check was good. I will happily leave 5dimes and rejoin bodog. I have been with bodog for about 5 years and have never had a problem until now which really bothers me that a business would rather lose a loyal customer than pay a few hundred dollars in overdraft fees caused by a bad check. Its not really the money, just the principal of the whole situation. I would post the rude emails returned from the department after I sent them my bank statement but I understand mistakes happen. Would just like to see that things are fixed and made right. My name is Dustin Afman and my user name is Chobyface. If you really care like you claim you do, please look into this and make it right. If not, no big deal, I will just stay with 5dimes and continue to tell the truth to anybody who asks
    Reply
    Becky, when bodog covers those bank fees that would have never occurred if the first check was good. I will happily leave 5dimes and rejoin bodog. I have been with bodog for about 5 years and have never had a problem until now which really bothers me that a business would rather lose a loyal customer than pay a few hundred dollars in overdraft fees caused by a bad check. Its not really the money, just the principal of the whole situation. I would post the rude emails returned from the department after I sent them my bank statement but I understand mistakes happen. Would just like to see that things are fixed and made right. My name is Dustin Afman and my user name is Chobyface. If you really care like you claim you do, please look into this and make it right. If not, no big deal, I will just stay with 5dimes and continue to tell the truth to anybody who asks
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2011 - 4:29 PM ET #247

    Quote Originally Posted by CatchNRun:

    Becky, when bodog covers those bank fees that would have never occurred if the first check was good. I will happily leave 5dimes and rejoin bodog. I have been with bodog for about 5 years and have never had a problem until now which really bothers me that a business would rather lose a loyal customer than pay a few hundred dollars in overdraft fees caused by a bad check. Its not really the money, just the principal of the whole situation. I would post the rude emails returned from the department after I sent them my bank statement but I understand mistakes happen. Would just like to see that things are fixed and made right. My name is Dustin Afman and my user name is Chobyface. If you really care like you claim you do, please look into this and make it right. If not, no big deal, I will just stay with 5dimes and continue to tell the truth to anybody who asks


    I asked a senior CS manager to please get in touch with you to sort this out- they tried calling but got your VM so you have an email waiting for you with the manager's contact info and schedule. 

    Thanks,
    Becky


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchNRun:

    Becky, when bodog covers those bank fees that would have never occurred if the first check was good. I will happily leave 5dimes and rejoin bodog. I have been with bodog for about 5 years and have never had a problem until now which really bothers me that a business would rather lose a loyal customer than pay a few hundred dollars in overdraft fees caused by a bad check. Its not really the money, just the principal of the whole situation. I would post the rude emails returned from the department after I sent them my bank statement but I understand mistakes happen. Would just like to see that things are fixed and made right. My name is Dustin Afman and my user name is Chobyface. If you really care like you claim you do, please look into this and make it right. If not, no big deal, I will just stay with 5dimes and continue to tell the truth to anybody who asks


    I asked a senior CS manager to please get in touch with you to sort this out- they tried calling but got your VM so you have an email waiting for you with the manager's contact info and schedule. 

    Thanks,
    Becky


     
    Boulder257
    Boulder257
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2011 - 5:33 PM ET #248

    Bodog gavce me a payout and ther check did not cash. Ran it throught twice, both times it was insufficient funds.
    Go slower, it's faster
    Reply
    Bodog gavce me a payout and ther check did not cash. Ran it throught twice, both times it was insufficient funds.
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2011 - 12:30 PM ET #249

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulder257:

    Bodog gavce me a payout and ther check did not cash. Ran it throught twice, both times it was insufficient funds.


    Did you call CS and ask them to issue you a new check? They will cover all related fees as well. 

    Thanks,
    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Boulder257:

    Bodog gavce me a payout and ther check did not cash. Ran it throught twice, both times it was insufficient funds.


    Did you call CS and ask them to issue you a new check? They will cover all related fees as well. 

    Thanks,
    Becky
     
     
    Boulder257
    Boulder257
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2011 - 8:11 PM ET #250

    Becky, I did not because I was so frustrated. But to be honest, if they would just put the money back into the account, I would continue to use them. My email is Boulder2578@yahoo.com do you think there is anything you can do to get them to just put it back into my account. Surely they can see that the check never cashed and just refund it back into my account, right?

    Go slower, it's faster
    Reply

    Becky, I did not because I was so frustrated. But to be honest, if they would just put the money back into the account, I would continue to use them. My email is Boulder2578@yahoo.com do you think there is anything you can do to get them to just put it back into my account. Surely they can see that the check never cashed and just refund it back into my account, right?

    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,548
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • Monday 10/05/2026 665
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,524
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,481
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,559
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,263

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.