• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    «First Previous 123 ... 101112 Next Last»
    auburntigers83
    jaws1174
    earthWake
    CatchNRun
    scogan85
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    «First Previous 123 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    auburntigers83
    auburntigers83
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 651
    Posted: Nov. 27, 2011 - 1:12 AM ET #251

    Becky is so hot, are you single?, would you consider an American boy?
    Reply
    Becky is so hot, are you single?, would you consider an American boy?
     
    jaws1174
    jaws1174
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 0
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2011 - 4:29 AM ET #252

    I want to make a 'futures' bet through bodog. Ive made a few large futures plays, and won at WSEX and ALLSTAR. Both paid out (over 20k). It took awhile but i got my money. Both sportsbooks are rated D- through SBR. Im thinking BoDog cant be any worse than them.
    The odds at Bodog are a half point better than the rest for this specific wager. Im torn between going to 5dimes and making the wager and recieving a smaller payout , or taking the better odds at bodog even though its riskier due to the complaints of bounced checks and bs payout system . I just dont wanna have to gamble TWICE once i have my hard earned $$$ in!!! 
    Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks!
    Reply
    I want to make a 'futures' bet through bodog. Ive made a few large futures plays, and won at WSEX and ALLSTAR. Both paid out (over 20k). It took awhile but i got my money. Both sportsbooks are rated D- through SBR. Im thinking BoDog cant be any worse than them.
    The odds at Bodog are a half point better than the rest for this specific wager. Im torn between going to 5dimes and making the wager and recieving a smaller payout , or taking the better odds at bodog even though its riskier due to the complaints of bounced checks and bs payout system . I just dont wanna have to gamble TWICE once i have my hard earned $$$ in!!! 
    Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks!
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2011 - 3:39 PM ET #253

    I've been with bodog over 8 years simply because of their poker software. Their lines are shitty and late I will admit, but the poker makes it worth it.

    Ive cashed out roughly 50 checks in 8 years. Ranging from $450 - $7500.

    Of those roughly 50 checks, only 2 bounced and they sent me a new check that eventually cleared.

    Just my two cents.

    Reply

    I've been with bodog over 8 years simply because of their poker software. Their lines are shitty and late I will admit, but the poker makes it worth it.

    Ive cashed out roughly 50 checks in 8 years. Ranging from $450 - $7500.

    Of those roughly 50 checks, only 2 bounced and they sent me a new check that eventually cleared.

    Just my two cents.

     
    CatchNRun
    CatchNRun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1450
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2011 - 9:01 PM ET #254

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    I asked a senior CS manager to please get in touch with you to sort this out- they tried calling but got your VM so you have an email waiting for you with the manager's contact info and schedule. 

    Thanks,
    Becky



    The situation was taken care of and resolved. It is clear that bodog is making effort to clear their name up a little. I was contacted and emailed asking for a bank statement of the fees. I sent it that night and the funds were replaced in my account today (even though I lost it on them on the Michigan under  ) Thank you for your time and concern Becky. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    I asked a senior CS manager to please get in touch with you to sort this out- they tried calling but got your VM so you have an email waiting for you with the manager's contact info and schedule. 

    Thanks,
    Becky



    The situation was taken care of and resolved. It is clear that bodog is making effort to clear their name up a little. I was contacted and emailed asking for a bank statement of the fees. I sent it that night and the funds were replaced in my account today (even though I lost it on them on the Michigan under  ) Thank you for your time and concern Becky. 
     
    scogan85
    scogan85
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 275
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2011 - 10:49 PM ET #255

    The are gtg..I get multiple checks per month
    Reply
    The are gtg..I get multiple checks per month
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2011 - 11:25 AM ET #256

    Quote Originally Posted by CatchNRun:


    The situation was taken care of and resolved. It is clear that bodog is making effort to clear their name up a little. I was contacted and emailed asking for a bank statement of the fees. I sent it that night and the funds were replaced in my account today (even though I lost it on them on the Michigan under  ) Thank you for your time and concern Becky. 


    Amazing! I heard the good news from CS management earlier today- was just checking this thread to be sure you're happy. :)  Thanks for the update and the kind words, I do appreciate it!

    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchNRun:


    The situation was taken care of and resolved. It is clear that bodog is making effort to clear their name up a little. I was contacted and emailed asking for a bank statement of the fees. I sent it that night and the funds were replaced in my account today (even though I lost it on them on the Michigan under  ) Thank you for your time and concern Becky. 


    Amazing! I heard the good news from CS management earlier today- was just checking this thread to be sure you're happy. :)  Thanks for the update and the kind words, I do appreciate it!

    Becky
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2011 - 11:28 AM ET #257

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulder257:

    Becky, I did not because I was so frustrated. But to be honest, if they would just put the money back into the account, I would continue to use them. My email is Boulder2578@yahoo.com do you think there is anything you can do to get them to just put it back into my account. Surely they can see that the check never cashed and just refund it back into my account, right?



    Honestly, the quickest way to get this resolved is to give CS a call about it.  I don't know the answers to your questions as I'm not CS, I'm simply in close touch with the Senior Management. 

    If you have any trouble with CS please do let me know!

    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Boulder257:

    Becky, I did not because I was so frustrated. But to be honest, if they would just put the money back into the account, I would continue to use them. My email is Boulder2578@yahoo.com do you think there is anything you can do to get them to just put it back into my account. Surely they can see that the check never cashed and just refund it back into my account, right?



    Honestly, the quickest way to get this resolved is to give CS a call about it.  I don't know the answers to your questions as I'm not CS, I'm simply in close touch with the Senior Management. 

    If you have any trouble with CS please do let me know!

    Becky
     
    thewillis
    thewillis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2011 - 11:02 AM ET #258

    Becky-

    Ive read this entire thread and obviously it appears that people are on different sides. I have been a bodog customer for 8 years and even though previously the payouts were very long (40 business days) they have gotten better recently. Until this year when I have started to get emails telling me that after I received a check that it was not good and I should destroy it and wait for a new one. I strategically asked for a payout to help out with some holiday shopping and now it wont be here in time. Whats the deal with this???

    Dear Mr. Willis,

    We're writing to let you know your recent check for $1,000 won't be able to be cashed. We're sorry about any inconvenience this caused.

    If you have the check in your possession, please don't try to cash it. Instead, it'll need to be destroyed. If you've already cashed it and were charged a fee, please let us know. We're going to send a replacement check to you early next week.

    If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know.

    Sincerely,

    Reply

    Becky-

    Ive read this entire thread and obviously it appears that people are on different sides. I have been a bodog customer for 8 years and even though previously the payouts were very long (40 business days) they have gotten better recently. Until this year when I have started to get emails telling me that after I received a check that it was not good and I should destroy it and wait for a new one. I strategically asked for a payout to help out with some holiday shopping and now it wont be here in time. Whats the deal with this???

    Dear Mr. Willis,

    We're writing to let you know your recent check for $1,000 won't be able to be cashed. We're sorry about any inconvenience this caused.

    If you have the check in your possession, please don't try to cash it. Instead, it'll need to be destroyed. If you've already cashed it and were charged a fee, please let us know. We're going to send a replacement check to you early next week.

    If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know.

    Sincerely,

     
    mikenast
    mikenast
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2011 - 8:06 PM ET #259

    Quote Originally Posted by thewillis:

    Becky-

    Ive read this entire thread and obviously it appears that people are on different sides. I have been a bodog customer for 8 years and even though previously the payouts were very long (40 business days) they have gotten better recently. Until this year when I have started to get emails telling me that after I received a check that it was not good and I should destroy it and wait for a new one. I strategically asked for a payout to help out with some holiday shopping and now it wont be here in time. Whats the deal with this???

    Dear Mr. Willis,

    We're writing to let you know your recent check for $1,000 won't be able to be cashed. We're sorry about any inconvenience this caused.

    If you have the check in your possession, please don't try to cash it. Instead, it'll need to be destroyed. If you've already cashed it and were charged a fee, please let us know. We're going to send a replacement check to you early next week.

    If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know.

    Sincerely,


    The feds are hot on the bank that your closed account check is drawn on is what's up. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thewillis:

    Becky-

    Ive read this entire thread and obviously it appears that people are on different sides. I have been a bodog customer for 8 years and even though previously the payouts were very long (40 business days) they have gotten better recently. Until this year when I have started to get emails telling me that after I received a check that it was not good and I should destroy it and wait for a new one. I strategically asked for a payout to help out with some holiday shopping and now it wont be here in time. Whats the deal with this???

    Dear Mr. Willis,

    We're writing to let you know your recent check for $1,000 won't be able to be cashed. We're sorry about any inconvenience this caused.

    If you have the check in your possession, please don't try to cash it. Instead, it'll need to be destroyed. If you've already cashed it and were charged a fee, please let us know. We're going to send a replacement check to you early next week.

    If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know.

    Sincerely,


    The feds are hot on the bank that your closed account check is drawn on is what's up. 
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2011 - 2:37 AM ET #260

    I dont get all the hate about Bodog. Have received many checks from them before including a $1,500 last wednesday that took 5 business days to receive. Cleared on the first try
    Reply
    I dont get all the hate about Bodog. Have received many checks from them before including a $1,500 last wednesday that took 5 business days to receive. Cleared on the first try
     
    thewillis
    thewillis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2011 - 1:05 PM ET #261

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    I dont get all the hate about Bodog. Have received many checks from them before including a $1,500 last wednesday that took 5 business days to receive. Cleared on the first try

    You don't get all the hate because you havn't had any bad experiences yet, so just be thankful. Maybe if that payout never came when you requested it and/or needed it then you would be frustrated as well??

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    I dont get all the hate about Bodog. Have received many checks from them before including a $1,500 last wednesday that took 5 business days to receive. Cleared on the first try

    You don't get all the hate because you havn't had any bad experiences yet, so just be thankful. Maybe if that payout never came when you requested it and/or needed it then you would be frustrated as well??

     
    TheDesertFox
    TheDesertFox
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2011 - 7:10 PM ET #262

    My payout request October 21st is now almost 2 months old

    Becky has been responsive and so has the payout team there but i've had to send bank statements, emails, confirmations, etc most work i've had to do for a fairly small payout request

    And today i found out the check they sent me last week bounced and now Bodog is asking me for a copy of the check which i will email them

    I don't know what to think anymore

    I will have to eat the bank fee for this for now and ask for Becky's help again

    Reply

    My payout request October 21st is now almost 2 months old

    Becky has been responsive and so has the payout team there but i've had to send bank statements, emails, confirmations, etc most work i've had to do for a fairly small payout request

    And today i found out the check they sent me last week bounced and now Bodog is asking me for a copy of the check which i will email them

    I don't know what to think anymore

    I will have to eat the bank fee for this for now and ask for Becky's help again

     
    Splashthepot
    Splashthepot
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2011 - 12:37 PM ET #263

    I had small cash out (under 100) that cleared just to see if they were legit or not. Check came in a week a cashed with no worries. Had some random company as payee so that seems kinda shady. What scares me is the email I just received.

    Bodog.eu is changing - New Name, New Look, Same Great Service

    The Morris Mohawk Gaming Group's ("MMGG") brand licensing agreement with the Bodog Brand is expiring at the end of this year and as a result MMGG will no longer be offering its services using the bodog name or from the website, bodog.eu.

    From today, December 14th, MMGG will continue to operate as it has for over 4 years, just under its new name, BOVADA, at www.bovada.lv.

    Your account and balance has automatically been transferred to the new website and you are able to log in to the site using your existing account details and password.

    PLEASE NOTE:  As part of the transition process, there will be a scheduled outage overnight to both the old and new websites. We expect Bovada.lv to be live by 11:00am ET on December 14th, 2011.

    If you have any questions regarding your account or the new brand we ask that you contact the customer service team directly at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.

    We hope you enjoy the new site!

    Sincerely,

    Bodog.eu


    So new name 2 times in the last year. Cash out and run!
    Reply
    I had small cash out (under 100) that cleared just to see if they were legit or not. Check came in a week a cashed with no worries. Had some random company as payee so that seems kinda shady. What scares me is the email I just received.

    Bodog.eu is changing - New Name, New Look, Same Great Service

    The Morris Mohawk Gaming Group's ("MMGG") brand licensing agreement with the Bodog Brand is expiring at the end of this year and as a result MMGG will no longer be offering its services using the bodog name or from the website, bodog.eu.

    From today, December 14th, MMGG will continue to operate as it has for over 4 years, just under its new name, BOVADA, at www.bovada.lv.

    Your account and balance has automatically been transferred to the new website and you are able to log in to the site using your existing account details and password.

    PLEASE NOTE:  As part of the transition process, there will be a scheduled outage overnight to both the old and new websites. We expect Bovada.lv to be live by 11:00am ET on December 14th, 2011.

    If you have any questions regarding your account or the new brand we ask that you contact the customer service team directly at 1-888-263-0000 or service@bovada.lv.

    We hope you enjoy the new site!

    Sincerely,

    Bodog.eu


    So new name 2 times in the last year. Cash out and run!
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2011 - 1:34 PM ET #264

    @ splash the pot.

    The first one wasnt a name change, it was just a domain change.

    Bodog made it clear that they were leaving the US Market at the end of 2011, that is what is happening.

     

    Reply

    @ splash the pot.

    The first one wasnt a name change, it was just a domain change.

    Bodog made it clear that they were leaving the US Market at the end of 2011, that is what is happening.

     

     
    gmitran
    gmitran
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1744
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2011 - 1:39 PM ET #265

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    @ splash the pot.

    The first one wasnt a name change, it was just a domain change.

    Bodog made it clear that they were leaving the US Market at the end of 2011, that is what is happening.

     



    Ah F*%#!, I didn't know about this.  Oh man, this is getting tough.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    @ splash the pot.

    The first one wasnt a name change, it was just a domain change.

    Bodog made it clear that they were leaving the US Market at the end of 2011, that is what is happening.

     



    Ah F*%#!, I didn't know about this.  Oh man, this is getting tough.
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2011 - 1:40 PM ET #266

    The same people who have been running bodog for the last year or so are running the new site. so hopefully there wont be much change.

    we will see

    Reply

    The same people who have been running bodog for the last year or so are running the new site. so hopefully there wont be much change.

    we will see

     
    gmitran
    gmitran
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1744
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2011 - 1:50 PM ET #267

    Oh, so US customers can still place wagers w/ bovada?

    .lv is web domain for Latvia, a former Soviet "province."  I don't know how much trust I put into one of these Russians companies.
    Reply
    Oh, so US customers can still place wagers w/ bovada?

    .lv is web domain for Latvia, a former Soviet "province."  I don't know how much trust I put into one of these Russians companies.
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2011 - 2:05 PM ET #268

    I don't trust ANY offshore book. Yes US customers can still use the site.

    If they aren't trustworthy, we will find out soon enough

    Reply

    I don't trust ANY offshore book. Yes US customers can still use the site.

    If they aren't trustworthy, we will find out soon enough

     
    gmitran
    gmitran
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1744
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2011 - 2:36 PM ET #269

    Let me re-phrase that, I'd trust the Russians site less.  :-)


    Reply
    Let me re-phrase that, I'd trust the Russians site less.  :-)


     
    ricolazio
    ricolazio
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 415
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2011 - 11:28 PM ET #270

    I won $500, took about a week to get paid, I live in Vegas
    Reply
    I won $500, took about a week to get paid, I live in Vegas
     
    mainmanmainman2
    mainmanmainman2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 4357
    Posted: Dec. 18, 2011 - 4:04 PM ET #271

    so whats the update on this ongoing story. i love to hear the complaints
    Reply
    so whats the update on this ongoing story. i love to hear the complaints
     
    seannjon
    seannjon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2011 - 2:36 AM ET #272

    [Quote: Originally Posted by BodogBecky]

    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky
    BODOG IS AWFUL .... STAY AWAY
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by BodogBecky]

    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky
    BODOG IS AWFUL .... STAY AWAY
     
    seannjon
    seannjon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2011 - 2:41 AM ET #273

    BODOG IS BAD NOW IN THERE POKER SITE NO MORE PLAYER IDS JUST A RANDOM NUMBER .SO YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR PLAYING AGAINST OR CAN PUT PLAYER NOTES.WITH THE NEW SOFTWARE BADBEAT COOLER CITY.

    DONT EXPECT TO WIN AS A FAV ...BODOG IS DONE ..

    Reply

    BODOG IS BAD NOW IN THERE POKER SITE NO MORE PLAYER IDS JUST A RANDOM NUMBER .SO YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR PLAYING AGAINST OR CAN PUT PLAYER NOTES.WITH THE NEW SOFTWARE BADBEAT COOLER CITY.

    DONT EXPECT TO WIN AS A FAV ...BODOG IS DONE ..

     
    seannjon
    seannjon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 16
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2011 - 2:43 AM ET #274

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesertFox:

    My payout request October 21st is now almost 2 months old

    Becky has been responsive and so has the payout team there but i've had to send bank statements, emails, confirmations, etc most work i've had to do for a fairly small payout request

    And today i found out the check they sent me last week bounced and now Bodog is asking me for a copy of the check which i will email them

    I don't know what to think anymore

    I will have to eat the bank fee for this for now and ask for Becky's help again

    BODOG IS CROOKED
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesertFox:

    My payout request October 21st is now almost 2 months old

    Becky has been responsive and so has the payout team there but i've had to send bank statements, emails, confirmations, etc most work i've had to do for a fairly small payout request

    And today i found out the check they sent me last week bounced and now Bodog is asking me for a copy of the check which i will email them

    I don't know what to think anymore

    I will have to eat the bank fee for this for now and ask for Becky's help again

    BODOG IS CROOKED
     
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2011 - 8:54 PM ET #275

    While I have never had an issue before with Bodog I believe I am in the middle of one now. I requested a $400 payout on December 4th, 2011. I received a processing number from them but they haven't sent me a fedex tracking number like usual. Now they switched over to the new company and I believe this is going to cause me trouble. I hope not.
    Reply
    While I have never had an issue before with Bodog I believe I am in the middle of one now. I requested a $400 payout on December 4th, 2011. I received a processing number from them but they haven't sent me a fedex tracking number like usual. Now they switched over to the new company and I believe this is going to cause me trouble. I hope not.
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,550
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • Monday 10/05/2026 667
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,533
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,494
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,561
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,269

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.