• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    «First Previous 123 ... 101112
    earthWake
    Al_Capone007
    mbs
    Scotty_1
    thewillis
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    «First Previous 123 ... 101112
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Dec. 19, 2011 - 8:56 PM ET #276

    I got my check on December 12th.

    I didnt get a tracking number from Fed ex till after the check got here.

    Thats never happen to me before
    Reply
    I got my check on December 12th.

    I didnt get a tracking number from Fed ex till after the check got here.

    Thats never happen to me before
     
    Al_Capone007
    Al_Capone007
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1228
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2012 - 4:00 AM ET #277

    So I withdrew my $1000 CA through DIRECT BANK TRANSFER from Bodog on December 24th, 2011, and it was accepted on this day. 


    I contacted them like 5 times last week to find out where my money was? They said it was because of the holidays, new years, christmas etc. 

    Now guess what? On January 11, 2012, they emailed me again saying their were "technical issues with your payout, and it has been re-processed, and you will receive your funds within the next few business days"


    Now I'm extremely pissed off, and I was wondering if anyone has filed a lawsuit against these chumps? I need my money by tomorrow. I will update you guys if I get it or not. 
    Reply
    So I withdrew my $1000 CA through DIRECT BANK TRANSFER from Bodog on December 24th, 2011, and it was accepted on this day. 


    I contacted them like 5 times last week to find out where my money was? They said it was because of the holidays, new years, christmas etc. 

    Now guess what? On January 11, 2012, they emailed me again saying their were "technical issues with your payout, and it has been re-processed, and you will receive your funds within the next few business days"


    Now I'm extremely pissed off, and I was wondering if anyone has filed a lawsuit against these chumps? I need my money by tomorrow. I will update you guys if I get it or not. 
     
    mbs
    mbs
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2012 - 10:01 AM ET #278

    BODOG IS A JOKE--$50 CHECK BOUNCED.  nEED A SOLID BOOK!
    Reply
    BODOG IS A JOKE--$50 CHECK BOUNCED.  nEED A SOLID BOOK!
     
    Scotty_1
    Scotty_1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 0
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2012 - 7:13 PM ET #279

    Hi BodogBecky. I have a payout issue I hope you can help me with. Can I PM you? I'm new to this site.
    Reply
    Hi BodogBecky. I have a payout issue I hope you can help me with. Can I PM you? I'm new to this site.
     
    thewillis
    thewillis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2012 - 9:47 AM ET #280

    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    I've been with bodog over 8 years simply because of their poker software. Their lines are shitty and late I will admit, but the poker makes it worth it.

    Ive cashed out roughly 50 checks in 8 years. Ranging from $450 - $7500.

    Of those roughly 50 checks, only 2 bounced and they sent me a new check that eventually cleared.

    Just my two cents.

    Going to have to agree with this completely....started playing poker on bodog in 2002 during college classes. Have had probably a few less payouts than him....maybe 25 in total ranging from a few hundred to 3000 and only one just recently had an issue. They emailed me and said the check wasnt good and they were sending another one. They did and it cleared just fine.

    I think the thing you have to remember for US players and bettors is that this isnt totally legal from a deposit standpoint and so getting our winnings back to us is not always easy. They have to skirt around laws and regulations and keep setting up fake companies and bank accounts to do so. Just stay calm and wait for your money. If a check bounces just work through customer service. Worrying is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do but doesnt get you anywhere.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:

    I've been with bodog over 8 years simply because of their poker software. Their lines are shitty and late I will admit, but the poker makes it worth it.

    Ive cashed out roughly 50 checks in 8 years. Ranging from $450 - $7500.

    Of those roughly 50 checks, only 2 bounced and they sent me a new check that eventually cleared.

    Just my two cents.

    Going to have to agree with this completely....started playing poker on bodog in 2002 during college classes. Have had probably a few less payouts than him....maybe 25 in total ranging from a few hundred to 3000 and only one just recently had an issue. They emailed me and said the check wasnt good and they were sending another one. They did and it cleared just fine.

    I think the thing you have to remember for US players and bettors is that this isnt totally legal from a deposit standpoint and so getting our winnings back to us is not always easy. They have to skirt around laws and regulations and keep setting up fake companies and bank accounts to do so. Just stay calm and wait for your money. If a check bounces just work through customer service. Worrying is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do but doesnt get you anywhere.

     
    NYBUILT
    NYBUILT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 1084
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2012 - 8:23 PM ET #281

    Well there current poker software sucks! Bovada has been holding out now for over 6 weeks.... Im beyond pissed but now have the rocking chair approach

    Reply

    Well there current poker software sucks! Bovada has been holding out now for over 6 weeks.... Im beyond pissed but now have the rocking chair approach

     
    frapal
    frapal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 0
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2012 - 10:44 AM ET #282

    hi
    i may post a new thread. but i wanted to warn users of bodog.
    i logged into my account it says no payout available with no other explanation. They didnt reply to my email so i had to call their expensive cust serv line. What is the number you have? The number i have from the website costs me about USD10 to talk to a lady called Maria, who put me on hold on and on, to tell me that it is because my debit card had expired. They could have said that before, so i updated my card and she promised the payout will be made. Three days later, the money is stil on my bodog account, and i dont want to waste another 10 dollars to repeat exactly the same process. What is the number you called to get anything sorted?
    Is there someone from bodog reading this? I think i should be entitled for a compensation for the appalling customer service which we see is common thanks to this forum.
    so yes it's probably time to find another book.
    f
    Reply
    hi
    i may post a new thread. but i wanted to warn users of bodog.
    i logged into my account it says no payout available with no other explanation. They didnt reply to my email so i had to call their expensive cust serv line. What is the number you have? The number i have from the website costs me about USD10 to talk to a lady called Maria, who put me on hold on and on, to tell me that it is because my debit card had expired. They could have said that before, so i updated my card and she promised the payout will be made. Three days later, the money is stil on my bodog account, and i dont want to waste another 10 dollars to repeat exactly the same process. What is the number you called to get anything sorted?
    Is there someone from bodog reading this? I think i should be entitled for a compensation for the appalling customer service which we see is common thanks to this forum.
    so yes it's probably time to find another book.
    f
     
    iantalbot
    iantalbot
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2012 - 2:52 AM ET #283

    check took a while but it came, 3-4 weeks
    no other problems, cashed out 1500 no problems cashing it
    overrall good book, i actually withdrew from bovada.lv their new site and got my money no problem, it was right after the super bowl so that probably didnt make it come any faster.
    Reply
    check took a while but it came, 3-4 weeks
    no other problems, cashed out 1500 no problems cashing it
    overrall good book, i actually withdrew from bovada.lv their new site and got my money no problem, it was right after the super bowl so that probably didnt make it come any faster.
     
    davisz
    davisz
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2012 - 11:18 AM ET #284

    Just wanted to provide an update. Withdrawal request was March 11th. Got my Check yesterday, April 6th. I spoke with customer service a few times and they told me the payout was approved on the 11th, and the check was processed and sent out for delivery on the 30th. 

    I received the tracking # on April 3rd on my bovada account, through their little e-mail service.

    Hope this helps. 


    Reply
    Just wanted to provide an update. Withdrawal request was March 11th. Got my Check yesterday, April 6th. I spoke with customer service a few times and they told me the payout was approved on the 11th, and the check was processed and sent out for delivery on the 30th. 

    I received the tracking # on April 3rd on my bovada account, through their little e-mail service.

    Hope this helps. 


     
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2012 - 10:00 PM ET #285

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    While I have never had an issue before with Bodog I believe I am in the middle of one now. I requested a $400 payout on December 4th, 2011. I received a processing number from them but they haven't sent me a fedex tracking number like usual. Now they switched over to the new company and I believe this is going to cause me trouble. I hope not.

     

    I guess I should update my situation as well. Received my check a month after the withdrawel date. Deposited with no issues.

    After that I withdrew from Bovada.lv for a Super Bowl deposit I made and after a month and a few emails I finally received my check and it cleared no problem. Check took a full month(So a month from the week after the Super Bowl was played) to reach me and there was no tracking number sent ot me while I waited. The check just showed up one day. Pretty different from the S.O.P.'s from the days of Bodog.

    Despite all the waiting I can honestly say that once the check gets to me I have had no problems with either service.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    While I have never had an issue before with Bodog I believe I am in the middle of one now. I requested a $400 payout on December 4th, 2011. I received a processing number from them but they haven't sent me a fedex tracking number like usual. Now they switched over to the new company and I believe this is going to cause me trouble. I hope not.

     

    I guess I should update my situation as well. Received my check a month after the withdrawel date. Deposited with no issues.

    After that I withdrew from Bovada.lv for a Super Bowl deposit I made and after a month and a few emails I finally received my check and it cleared no problem. Check took a full month(So a month from the week after the Super Bowl was played) to reach me and there was no tracking number sent ot me while I waited. The check just showed up one day. Pretty different from the S.O.P.'s from the days of Bodog.

    Despite all the waiting I can honestly say that once the check gets to me I have had no problems with either service.

    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 123 ... 101112

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,550
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • Monday 10/05/2026 667
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,533
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,494
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,561
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,269

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.