• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    «First Previous 91011 ... 101112 Next Last»
    UBeSeriOus
    yamutha
    DrewSinatra
    roman_modin
    vnguyen1904
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    «First Previous 91011 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    UBeSeriOus
    UBeSeriOus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 2:50 PM ET #201

    i have never had a problem with withdraws...maybe the customers are lying because they couldnt wait the 4 weeks it usually takes and decided to continue playing and LOST it all Back...and instead of sayinf fuck ima retard they blame BoDog...lol...ive seen several of my friends build up their bankroll to almost five figures and request payouts but decided to push their luck and cancel the check and continue playing and when they lose they blame it on BoDog...LMAO  i just got my payouts for last month...+3200...I dont see a problem except people are embarrassed and ashamed that they have no self control and take wait
    Reply
    i have never had a problem with withdraws...maybe the customers are lying because they couldnt wait the 4 weeks it usually takes and decided to continue playing and LOST it all Back...and instead of sayinf fuck ima retard they blame BoDog...lol...ive seen several of my friends build up their bankroll to almost five figures and request payouts but decided to push their luck and cancel the check and continue playing and when they lose they blame it on BoDog...LMAO  i just got my payouts for last month...+3200...I dont see a problem except people are embarrassed and ashamed that they have no self control and take wait
     
    yamutha
    yamutha
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 94
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 5:01 PM ET #202

    Incredible!  Year after year after year, the same ol' complaints about blowdog.  Why, oh why, does anyone even go close to this parasitic company? I'm glad I only lost a thousand.  And that was 6 years ago.  People, if u use blowdog, you deserve to get ripped off.  And I'll be the first to laugh.
    Reply
    Incredible!  Year after year after year, the same ol' complaints about blowdog.  Why, oh why, does anyone even go close to this parasitic company? I'm glad I only lost a thousand.  And that was 6 years ago.  People, if u use blowdog, you deserve to get ripped off.  And I'll be the first to laugh.
     
    DrewSinatra
    DrewSinatra
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 5:06 PM ET #203

    I would avoid Bodog, by all measures. They issued me four checks with insufficient funds within the past 2 months. One recently just cleared. the other three are still pending. It's been over two months and I'm left paying bank fees. Bodog is becoming increasingly weaker in the U.S. for a multitude of reasons. One being U.S. government cracking down, two is the influx of local bookies popping up. Don't listen to this person Blowjob Becky trying to assure everyone is okay with BODOG. Bodog is losing customers rapidly in the US which is why the marketing is being transferred to Europe. Those shady Canadians are running the full operation now. My advice is leave now or Max out your credit card and if you lose report it stolen with fraudulent charges. I have been gambling with them for over 8 years, even obtained the status of VIP (whole different number and everything), been offered multiple sports tickets to events, and yet they still treat me like shit when I want to collect my earnings. Bodog use to be a well reputed company because of their payouts which is one everyone stayed amid the shitty spreads. Again, leave fast and collect now. I highly doubt I will get all four checks cleared. Also note, Mohawk gaming own several of these online sportbooks, so pay close attention. P.S. Blowjob Becky, I already fucked your company out of 4k with me disputing my credit card. Wait till the U.S. passes online gaming, your ass will lose your job!

    Reply

    I would avoid Bodog, by all measures. They issued me four checks with insufficient funds within the past 2 months. One recently just cleared. the other three are still pending. It's been over two months and I'm left paying bank fees. Bodog is becoming increasingly weaker in the U.S. for a multitude of reasons. One being U.S. government cracking down, two is the influx of local bookies popping up. Don't listen to this person Blowjob Becky trying to assure everyone is okay with BODOG. Bodog is losing customers rapidly in the US which is why the marketing is being transferred to Europe. Those shady Canadians are running the full operation now. My advice is leave now or Max out your credit card and if you lose report it stolen with fraudulent charges. I have been gambling with them for over 8 years, even obtained the status of VIP (whole different number and everything), been offered multiple sports tickets to events, and yet they still treat me like shit when I want to collect my earnings. Bodog use to be a well reputed company because of their payouts which is one everyone stayed amid the shitty spreads. Again, leave fast and collect now. I highly doubt I will get all four checks cleared. Also note, Mohawk gaming own several of these online sportbooks, so pay close attention. P.S. Blowjob Becky, I already fucked your company out of 4k with me disputing my credit card. Wait till the U.S. passes online gaming, your ass will lose your job!

     
    roman_modin
    roman_modin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2011 - 8:34 PM ET #204

    Quote Originally Posted by roman_modin:

    Well, here is my two cents on the situation.

    First time withdrawing from bodog in a few years... Yeah..I know!!!

    Started with 20 bucks, got account up to $1193.00.  Asked for a payout for 500... Even requested western union (was willing to pay the charge - 50 bucks.)  Because the initial 20 dollars was deposited via credit card (after they charged me 5% for the deposit...) They ABSOLUTELY refused to withdraw by western union and told me check will come by carrier.  (Let's hope it doesn't "GET LOST.")  I am sick and tired of this underhanded tactics...

    As soon as I get my money, I am jumping the boat.  (I even told them that I had >6000 dollars of account activity the last 3 days and that they would lose me as a customer, they didn't give a shit.)

    Between bad, late, restricted, and flat out horrible lines, and bad customer service, this is the worst website out there. (Except the pretty front.)

    Well, here we are ... 8 business days post request to withdraw.  I called them today, and guess what?  "I am sorry" but we don't have the tracking information for you.  We'll try to get it as soon as possible.  Please call back, or wait for e-mail from us.

    I hope people google "Bodog and cashout," just so they can find this thread.  I am done with them the moment I get my money.  So, fucking low... I hope they all go get cancer and go to hell.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by roman_modin:

    Well, here is my two cents on the situation.

    First time withdrawing from bodog in a few years... Yeah..I know!!!

    Started with 20 bucks, got account up to $1193.00.  Asked for a payout for 500... Even requested western union (was willing to pay the charge - 50 bucks.)  Because the initial 20 dollars was deposited via credit card (after they charged me 5% for the deposit...) They ABSOLUTELY refused to withdraw by western union and told me check will come by carrier.  (Let's hope it doesn't "GET LOST.")  I am sick and tired of this underhanded tactics...

    As soon as I get my money, I am jumping the boat.  (I even told them that I had >6000 dollars of account activity the last 3 days and that they would lose me as a customer, they didn't give a shit.)

    Between bad, late, restricted, and flat out horrible lines, and bad customer service, this is the worst website out there. (Except the pretty front.)

    Well, here we are ... 8 business days post request to withdraw.  I called them today, and guess what?  "I am sorry" but we don't have the tracking information for you.  We'll try to get it as soon as possible.  Please call back, or wait for e-mail from us.

    I hope people google "Bodog and cashout," just so they can find this thread.  I am done with them the moment I get my money.  So, fucking low... I hope they all go get cancer and go to hell.
     
    vnguyen1904
    vnguyen1904
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 2616
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 12:49 PM ET #205

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky



    That is the biggest lie ever. You guys call fake checks a payout? That is what you guys sent me when I cashed out $1,300. Failed to resolve issues. Thus making claims through CC company and got the funds back. Bodog is a fraud.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky



    That is the biggest lie ever. You guys call fake checks a payout? That is what you guys sent me when I cashed out $1,300. Failed to resolve issues. Thus making claims through CC company and got the funds back. Bodog is a fraud.
     
    CTownLetdown
    CTownLetdown
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 1:28 PM ET #206

    Fuck you Becky and that rigged up piece of shit u represent.
    Reply
    Fuck you Becky and that rigged up piece of shit u represent.
     
    JUDAS12
    JUDAS12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 4:29 PM ET #207

    BODOG SENT ME A CHECK THAT BOUNCED.

    I was paid a check that bounced and when you call the number on the check it asks you to leave a message and they never call you back.

    I called bodog.com and provided all the information needed to show the check bounced and they are giving me the run around.

    They say they can't tell me when it will be issued.

    MY ADVICE TO BETTORS:
    If you get a bad check file a police report.
    Contact your bank and credit card company have their fraud team open a case and investigate the issue as well.

    I hate that the govt wants to regulate gambling but if these sites don't wanna payout then we can make sure they are officially shut down in the US for FRAUD. THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. ITS A CRIME.
    Reply
    BODOG SENT ME A CHECK THAT BOUNCED.

    I was paid a check that bounced and when you call the number on the check it asks you to leave a message and they never call you back.

    I called bodog.com and provided all the information needed to show the check bounced and they are giving me the run around.

    They say they can't tell me when it will be issued.

    MY ADVICE TO BETTORS:
    If you get a bad check file a police report.
    Contact your bank and credit card company have their fraud team open a case and investigate the issue as well.

    I hate that the govt wants to regulate gambling but if these sites don't wanna payout then we can make sure they are officially shut down in the US for FRAUD. THEY ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY. ITS A CRIME.
     
    JUDAS12
    JUDAS12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 4:32 PM ET #208

    FILE FRUAD CHARGES WITH THE POLICE.

    CONTACT THE BANK AND CREDIT CARD AND HAVE EACH COMPANY OPEN UP A FRUAD CASE AGAINST BODOG.COM. THE MORE PEOPLE DO IT THE LESS LIKELY THEY WILL BE ABLE TO EVEN GET OUR MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

    BODOG.COM IS A FRAUD .... CASH OUT PEOPLE.  THEN FILE FRAUD WHEN THEY DONT GIVE YOU THE MONEY.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownLetdown:

    Fuck you Becky and that rigged up piece of shit u represent.
    Reply
    FILE FRUAD CHARGES WITH THE POLICE.

    CONTACT THE BANK AND CREDIT CARD AND HAVE EACH COMPANY OPEN UP A FRUAD CASE AGAINST BODOG.COM. THE MORE PEOPLE DO IT THE LESS LIKELY THEY WILL BE ABLE TO EVEN GET OUR MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

    BODOG.COM IS A FRAUD .... CASH OUT PEOPLE.  THEN FILE FRAUD WHEN THEY DONT GIVE YOU THE MONEY.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownLetdown:

    Fuck you Becky and that rigged up piece of shit u represent.
     
    JUDAS12
    JUDAS12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 5:04 PM ET #209

    FILE FRAUD CHARGES FOR THE BAD CHECK.
    GIVE THE POLICE ALL THE INFO IT WILL BE PUT INTO A NATIONAL DATABASE. 
    THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE RIPPING OFF AMERICANS FOR LONG.

    AND FILE FRAUD WITH YOUR BANK AND WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD ... THAT WAY THEY WILL HAVE NO WAY TO COLLECT FUNDS FROM OTHER BETTORS. 
    THE BANKS AND CREDIT CARDS ARE JUST AS GREEDY AS BODOG.COM THEY WONT KEEP SENDING THEM FUNDS.

    BODOG.COM PAY YOUR CUSTOMERS.
    Reply
    FILE FRAUD CHARGES FOR THE BAD CHECK.
    GIVE THE POLICE ALL THE INFO IT WILL BE PUT INTO A NATIONAL DATABASE. 
    THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE RIPPING OFF AMERICANS FOR LONG.

    AND FILE FRAUD WITH YOUR BANK AND WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD ... THAT WAY THEY WILL HAVE NO WAY TO COLLECT FUNDS FROM OTHER BETTORS. 
    THE BANKS AND CREDIT CARDS ARE JUST AS GREEDY AS BODOG.COM THEY WONT KEEP SENDING THEM FUNDS.

    BODOG.COM PAY YOUR CUSTOMERS.
     
    JUDAS12
    JUDAS12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2011 - 6:41 PM ET #210

    MESSAGE ME IF BODOG.COM OWES YOU MONEY OR IF THEY SENT YOU A BAD CHECK....

    IVE FOUND A WAY FOR US GOVT TO SEIZE THEIR ACCOUNTS IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH SUPPORT OF PEOPLE THEY DONT PAY OR PEOPLE THEY SENT BAD CHECKS.


    Reply
    MESSAGE ME IF BODOG.COM OWES YOU MONEY OR IF THEY SENT YOU A BAD CHECK....

    IVE FOUND A WAY FOR US GOVT TO SEIZE THEIR ACCOUNTS IF WE CAN GET ENOUGH SUPPORT OF PEOPLE THEY DONT PAY OR PEOPLE THEY SENT BAD CHECKS.


     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2011 - 10:03 AM ET #211

    Once again, I will repeat:

    I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business.  No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal records.

    If you are having trouble receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, please send me a PM and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf and find out what is going on.

    Thank you!
    Becky
    Reply
    Once again, I will repeat:

    I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business.  No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal records.

    If you are having trouble receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, please send me a PM and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf and find out what is going on.

    Thank you!
    Becky
     
    walktheline
    walktheline
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4526
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2011 - 5:35 PM ET #212

    Who's on first?
    Reply
    Who's on first?
     
    CTownLetdown
    CTownLetdown
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2011 - 6:37 PM ET #213

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:

    Once again, I will repeat:

    I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business.  No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal records.

    If you are having trouble receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, please send me a PM and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf and find out what is going on.

    Thank you!
    Becky

     

    Once again, fuck that rigged up second rate piece of shit u represent.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:

    Once again, I will repeat:

    I promise you that no bodog customer will ever go unpaid, none ever have for the 16 years that bodog has been in business.  No bodog brand licensee would every screw a customer, I can guarantee you that- I personally know each of the bodog brand licensees and they are all solid people with no criminal records.

    If you are having trouble receiving your payout and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, please send me a PM and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf and find out what is going on.

    Thank you!
    Becky

     

    Once again, fuck that rigged up second rate piece of shit u represent.

     
    TiltRepeater
    TiltRepeater
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 402
    Posted: Oct. 10, 2011 - 11:46 PM ET #214

    Quote Originally Posted by roman_modin:

         Well, here we are ... 8 business days post request to withdraw.  I called them today, and guess what?  "I am sorry" but we don't have the tracking information for you.  We'll try to get it as soon as possible.  Please call back, or wait for e-mail from us..

    My request took almost two weeks to go through... way too long, but once it was sent, it came quickly, and the check cleared.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by roman_modin:

         Well, here we are ... 8 business days post request to withdraw.  I called them today, and guess what?  "I am sorry" but we don't have the tracking information for you.  We'll try to get it as soon as possible.  Please call back, or wait for e-mail from us..

    My request took almost two weeks to go through... way too long, but once it was sent, it came quickly, and the check cleared.

     
    roman_modin
    roman_modin
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2011 - 2:44 AM ET #215

    Quote Originally Posted by roman_modin:


    Well, here we are ... 8 business days post request to withdraw.  I called them today, and guess what?  "I am sorry" but we don't have the tracking information for you.  We'll try to get it as soon as possible.  Please call back, or wait for e-mail from us.

    I hope people google "Bodog and cashout," just so they can find this thread.  I am done with them the moment I get my money.  So, fucking low... I hope they all go get cancer and go to hell.

    Well, two weeks and 2 days after I requested payout (requested 9/26/2011, received 10/12/11), I have finally got the check.  I am hoping it'll clear... It's deposited, and no problems so far.  Now, I still think that it is outrageous that it takes more than two weeks to collect, but at least I got my money... :-)
    P.S. Lines still suck, and they cancelled my live bet, because "the line was wrong..."  How is that?  It won... that is why it was wrong.  I've never had a line refunded in MY favor.  Plus, they still wait till the day before to post lines, how pathetic is that!?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by roman_modin:


    Well, here we are ... 8 business days post request to withdraw.  I called them today, and guess what?  "I am sorry" but we don't have the tracking information for you.  We'll try to get it as soon as possible.  Please call back, or wait for e-mail from us.

    I hope people google "Bodog and cashout," just so they can find this thread.  I am done with them the moment I get my money.  So, fucking low... I hope they all go get cancer and go to hell.

    Well, two weeks and 2 days after I requested payout (requested 9/26/2011, received 10/12/11), I have finally got the check.  I am hoping it'll clear... It's deposited, and no problems so far.  Now, I still think that it is outrageous that it takes more than two weeks to collect, but at least I got my money... :-)
    P.S. Lines still suck, and they cancelled my live bet, because "the line was wrong..."  How is that?  It won... that is why it was wrong.  I've never had a line refunded in MY favor.  Plus, they still wait till the day before to post lines, how pathetic is that!?
     
    Aarrggooss
    Aarrggooss
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2011 - 8:24 AM ET #216

    It is false to say Bodog has never missed a payment in 16 years.  they sent me a check that bounced.  They assured me the problem had been fixed.  But it just bounced again.  Stay away from Bodog.  They are not paying.  I believe they are cheaters.
    Reply
    It is false to say Bodog has never missed a payment in 16 years.  they sent me a check that bounced.  They assured me the problem had been fixed.  But it just bounced again.  Stay away from Bodog.  They are not paying.  I believe they are cheaters.
     
    TheDesertFox
    TheDesertFox
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2011 - 8:10 PM ET #217

    after giving bodog a chance and being duped into thinking they might actually have their act together because i had an easy withdrawal of about $800 twice

    back to their old ways my last request again for about $800 now 12 days and they are jerking me around telling me to send them a copy of my bank statemen etc etc and that they cant figure out why my withdrawal hasnt hit my account

    unbelievable

    deposits take 1-3 working days and withdrawals take 20-40 days after jerking you around hoping you lose your money back

    but guess what i havent lost my money back and i wont yet my withdrawal is still not in my account

    amazing

    Reply

    after giving bodog a chance and being duped into thinking they might actually have their act together because i had an easy withdrawal of about $800 twice

    back to their old ways my last request again for about $800 now 12 days and they are jerking me around telling me to send them a copy of my bank statemen etc etc and that they cant figure out why my withdrawal hasnt hit my account

    unbelievable

    deposits take 1-3 working days and withdrawals take 20-40 days after jerking you around hoping you lose your money back

    but guess what i havent lost my money back and i wont yet my withdrawal is still not in my account

    amazing

     
    TheDesertFox
    TheDesertFox
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2011 - 8:11 PM ET #218

    i dont see bodog lasting in this business if they keep this up

    americans are being duped but we will start being customers locally to websites and local books that appreciate their business

    Reply

    i dont see bodog lasting in this business if they keep this up

    americans are being duped but we will start being customers locally to websites and local books that appreciate their business

     
    dooder99
    dooder99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 0
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2011 - 12:55 AM ET #219

    I requested a payout of $500 on Mon, Oct 31, 2011.  I had a chat with a Bodog rep today and she said they are experiencing high volumes of payouts so it may be a little longer than the 7 days.  I'll keep you guys updated.
    Reply
    I requested a payout of $500 on Mon, Oct 31, 2011.  I had a chat with a Bodog rep today and she said they are experiencing high volumes of payouts so it may be a little longer than the 7 days.  I'll keep you guys updated.
     
    uCleared
    uCleared
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2011 - 7:49 AM ET #220

    Becky probably has a good heart and thinks the company she works for is good.

    Now after many posts and replies she must have realized bodog sucks at withdrawing. ALTHOUGH she realized this problem on this thread she still works for bodog so she still needs to back them up just as everyone else that works there would. Human nature, "You don't fuck with the company that feeds you"

    I am 99.3% sure that if she didn't work there and didn't have friends that worked there at bodog she would not be using bodog as a spotsbook. I am not an asian so my math is not a statistic once i say it or write it but i think i am spot on on that 99.3%. Not an insult its a compliment to asians.
    Reply
    Becky probably has a good heart and thinks the company she works for is good.

    Now after many posts and replies she must have realized bodog sucks at withdrawing. ALTHOUGH she realized this problem on this thread she still works for bodog so she still needs to back them up just as everyone else that works there would. Human nature, "You don't fuck with the company that feeds you"

    I am 99.3% sure that if she didn't work there and didn't have friends that worked there at bodog she would not be using bodog as a spotsbook. I am not an asian so my math is not a statistic once i say it or write it but i think i am spot on on that 99.3%. Not an insult its a compliment to asians.
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2011 - 12:41 PM ET #221

    Guys-

    I know each of the bodog brand licensees personally, including Alwyn Morris of MMGG who owns and operates bodog.eu and I am 100% positive that you will receive your payouts from which ever bodog brand licensee you are playing otherwise I would never accept a very public role such as this one. 

    The delays you are posting about are industry wide issues due to the US laws, not because bodog.eu is trying to cheat anyone.  If you have any trouble with your payout please give CS a call and if they are unable to help to your satisfaction send me a PM with your account number and I'll get the facts for you.

    Thank you!
    Becky
    Reply
    Guys-

    I know each of the bodog brand licensees personally, including Alwyn Morris of MMGG who owns and operates bodog.eu and I am 100% positive that you will receive your payouts from which ever bodog brand licensee you are playing otherwise I would never accept a very public role such as this one. 

    The delays you are posting about are industry wide issues due to the US laws, not because bodog.eu is trying to cheat anyone.  If you have any trouble with your payout please give CS a call and if they are unable to help to your satisfaction send me a PM with your account number and I'll get the facts for you.

    Thank you!
    Becky
     
    bs4316
    bs4316
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2011 - 4:56 PM ET #222

    becky i need help, i'm also having problems
    Reply
    becky i need help, i'm also having problems
     
    swooshman24
    swooshman24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 104
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2011 - 6:23 PM ET #223

    Becky -

    You have not "gotten the facts" to me - you just say you are looking into it and i will be contacted by someone at bodog - never happens...

    Reply

    Becky -

    You have not "gotten the facts" to me - you just say you are looking into it and i will be contacted by someone at bodog - never happens...

     
    swooshman24
    swooshman24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 104
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2011 - 6:23 PM ET #224

    btw - STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PAYOUT FROM A MONTH AGO - ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
    Reply
    btw - STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PAYOUT FROM A MONTH AGO - ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
     
     
    kaptec
    kaptec
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2011 - 7:22 PM ET #225

    I play on Bodog for the pokaz and book and their withdrawal timeframe is about 2 to 3 weeks.  Although recently, I requested 2 checks, one about 1.5 weeks after the first check, and they combined both checks and had it sent out a day after I requested the second check.  So far I have had about 4 payouts from bodog, non have bounced (I deposit them ASAP when the check comes to minimize bouncy checks.)  Avg time between request and check in hand, about 14 days.  As far as I am concerned, Bodog does an excellent job in this department and the amount of misleading posts in this forum is quite disheartening.  Yes a small amount of checks have bounced, but the vast majority, if deposited quickly, will clear.
    Reply
    I play on Bodog for the pokaz and book and their withdrawal timeframe is about 2 to 3 weeks.  Although recently, I requested 2 checks, one about 1.5 weeks after the first check, and they combined both checks and had it sent out a day after I requested the second check.  So far I have had about 4 payouts from bodog, non have bounced (I deposit them ASAP when the check comes to minimize bouncy checks.)  Avg time between request and check in hand, about 14 days.  As far as I am concerned, Bodog does an excellent job in this department and the amount of misleading posts in this forum is quite disheartening.  Yes a small amount of checks have bounced, but the vast majority, if deposited quickly, will clear.
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 91011 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,555
    • Monday 10/05/2026 683
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,619
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,562
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,566
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,317
    • MNF - saints is dead 2,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.