• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    123 ... 101112 Next Last»
    MikeMed
    DreamWarrior
    Crowkillers
    jerseykingpin
    BodogBecky
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    123 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 9:58 AM ET #1

    I guess so, my buddy at the bar (unenployed) has been waiting 3 weeks to get his $3200...I Feel bad B/C I told him they payout. I never had a problem with them but then again I have not requested a payout from them in over a year and when I did it was always less than 1G..This football season I have been using 5 Dimes and Betpop. I have about $290 in my Bodog ACCT (no pending wagers) I was going try to slowly build this up for the Tourney next month but now I am thinking about trying to collect it now and find a new 3rd book. This Football season was good to me (1st one in 3 seasons) and 5 Dimes and Betpop were great about paying out. Bodog being such a big name you would not think they would  fuc you over. Has anybody else had problems with Bodog lately?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I guess so, my buddy at the bar (unenployed) has been waiting 3 weeks to get his $3200...I Feel bad B/C I told him they payout. I never had a problem with them but then again I have not requested a payout from them in over a year and when I did it was always less than 1G..This football season I have been using 5 Dimes and Betpop. I have about $290 in my Bodog ACCT (no pending wagers) I was going try to slowly build this up for the Tourney next month but now I am thinking about trying to collect it now and find a new 3rd book. This Football season was good to me (1st one in 3 seasons) and 5 Dimes and Betpop were great about paying out. Bodog being such a big name you would not think they would  fuc you over. Has anybody else had problems with Bodog lately?
     
    DreamWarrior
    DreamWarrior
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:30 AM ET #2

    Yo Mike.........I am just a dumb prospect but from some of the threads I have been reading it does sound like Bodog is pissing off a lot of folks as of late. Your right, they have a huge name and I used to think they had creditability but I'm glad I chose Sportsinteraction. I was 50/50 between the 2 but I took Covers advice and I dont have to worry about payouts with S.I. (knock on wood) and THANK YOU COVERS for posting reliable books...I would request $200 of your $290, so that they think your not leaving them and join S.I. (PM me for reference INFO)..Why the fuck would the worlds most famous Sportsbook ruin their own REP. Unless they got Monkeys working in the finance Dept. there is no way they should be losing money.
    I hope your friend gets his $3200.What method did he ask to take it?
    I h
    Reply
    Yo Mike.........I am just a dumb prospect but from some of the threads I have been reading it does sound like Bodog is pissing off a lot of folks as of late. Your right, they have a huge name and I used to think they had creditability but I'm glad I chose Sportsinteraction. I was 50/50 between the 2 but I took Covers advice and I dont have to worry about payouts with S.I. (knock on wood) and THANK YOU COVERS for posting reliable books...I would request $200 of your $290, so that they think your not leaving them and join S.I. (PM me for reference INFO)..Why the fuck would the worlds most famous Sportsbook ruin their own REP. Unless they got Monkeys working in the finance Dept. there is no way they should be losing money.
    I hope your friend gets his $3200.What method did he ask to take it?
    I h
     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:32 AM ET #3

    Bodog has more than payout issues...
    Reply
    Bodog has more than payout issues...
     
    jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2033
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:34 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Bodog has more than payout issues...

    You beat me to it  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Bodog has more than payout issues...

    You beat me to it  

     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:39 AM ET #5

    I think a cashiers check. Thanks Dream. I was thinking maybe Bodog with all their SB action would payout for this game. They would not want to piss of that many people on 1 game. I think I will just bet the $290 on prop bets for the fun of it and see what happens.
    Reply
    I think a cashiers check. Thanks Dream. I was thinking maybe Bodog with all their SB action would payout for this game. They would not want to piss of that many people on 1 game. I think I will just bet the $290 on prop bets for the fun of it and see what happens.
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2011 - 9:40 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMed:

    I guess so, my buddy at the bar (unenployed) has been waiting 3 weeks to get his $3200...I Feel bad B/C I told him they payout. I never had a problem with them but then again I have not requested a payout from them in over a year and when I did it was always less than 1G..This football season I have been using 5 Dimes and Betpop. I have about $290 in my Bodog ACCT (no pending wagers) I was going try to slowly build this up for the Tourney next month but now I am thinking about trying to collect it now and find a new 3rd book. This Football season was good to me (1st one in 3 seasons) and 5 Dimes and Betpop were great about paying out. Bodog being such a big name you would not think they would  fuc you over. Has anybody else had problems with Bodog lately?


    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMed:

    I guess so, my buddy at the bar (unenployed) has been waiting 3 weeks to get his $3200...I Feel bad B/C I told him they payout. I never had a problem with them but then again I have not requested a payout from them in over a year and when I did it was always less than 1G..This football season I have been using 5 Dimes and Betpop. I have about $290 in my Bodog ACCT (no pending wagers) I was going try to slowly build this up for the Tourney next month but now I am thinking about trying to collect it now and find a new 3rd book. This Football season was good to me (1st one in 3 seasons) and 5 Dimes and Betpop were great about paying out. Bodog being such a big name you would not think they would  fuc you over. Has anybody else had problems with Bodog lately?


    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky
     
    MoneyShot
    MoneyShot
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 18451
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2011 - 10:34 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Bodog has more than payout issues...

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Bodog has more than payout issues...

     

     
    Badactor67
    Badactor67
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #8

    Having some issues with BODOG.  I have been using them for years but...

    I always found their "payout" policy to be ridiculas.  Rubbing your credit card, sending in ID's and this is for every CC you ever used.  Kind of a pain in the ass.  Although when it comes to deposits they could care less. 

    This seems to be designed to make it as troublesome as possible to get your cash out quick and increase the chances they get more action in the meantime.

    My most recent problem is they refuse to cash out half my account because I need to send in some old credit card verification form for a card on a now defunct bank.  I maybe made a few deposits a year ago with this particular debit card before the bank was bought by another and replaced the card.  I no longer HAVE the card and am unable to do their little crayon confirmation with this card. 

    So as of yet they are holding my money. By the way this was a $50 dollar deposit on a verified card that I ran to a grand and has nothing to do with the former card.

    I find this STUPID.

    Reply

    Having some issues with BODOG.  I have been using them for years but...

    I always found their "payout" policy to be ridiculas.  Rubbing your credit card, sending in ID's and this is for every CC you ever used.  Kind of a pain in the ass.  Although when it comes to deposits they could care less. 

    This seems to be designed to make it as troublesome as possible to get your cash out quick and increase the chances they get more action in the meantime.

    My most recent problem is they refuse to cash out half my account because I need to send in some old credit card verification form for a card on a now defunct bank.  I maybe made a few deposits a year ago with this particular debit card before the bank was bought by another and replaced the card.  I no longer HAVE the card and am unable to do their little crayon confirmation with this card. 

    So as of yet they are holding my money. By the way this was a $50 dollar deposit on a verified card that I ran to a grand and has nothing to do with the former card.

    I find this STUPID.

     
    ozzwald
    ozzwald
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 10398
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2011 - 2:00 PM ET #9

    Reply
     
    scars73
    scars73
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2011 - 1:09 AM ET #10

    Mikemed, did your buddy ever get paid?  I am having serious problems with BODOG.  I switched to them because I thought they were reputable and BETUS took over 4 months to pay me.  That is not right!  So now BoDog owes me $1000, and I requested a payout on 2/18/2011, and it is now 4/1/2011, and still no payout.  I call and email EVERY day, and I get the same form email every day.  They are telling me they sent the payment, but since I didn't receive the money, they have to track the money down before they can send my money again!  I am getting so sick of this.  it is making me ill.  Do I have any recourse?  I am not going to bet with them anymore unless they highly compensate me for more than just what they owe me.  Thanks for listening.

     

    Steve

     

    Reply

    Mikemed, did your buddy ever get paid?  I am having serious problems with BODOG.  I switched to them because I thought they were reputable and BETUS took over 4 months to pay me.  That is not right!  So now BoDog owes me $1000, and I requested a payout on 2/18/2011, and it is now 4/1/2011, and still no payout.  I call and email EVERY day, and I get the same form email every day.  They are telling me they sent the payment, but since I didn't receive the money, they have to track the money down before they can send my money again!  I am getting so sick of this.  it is making me ill.  Do I have any recourse?  I am not going to bet with them anymore unless they highly compensate me for more than just what they owe me.  Thanks for listening.

     

    Steve

     

     
    daysbtwin
    daysbtwin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #11

    Bodog is gay.

    The nfl is gay.

    Professinal horseshit game.

    Reply

    Bodog is gay.

    The nfl is gay.

    Professinal horseshit game.

     
    daysbtwin
    daysbtwin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2011 - 10:29 PM ET #12

    *professional

    *stop following this gay-ass sport

    Reply

    *professional

    *stop following this gay-ass sport

     
    PrimeTimeBoys
    PrimeTimeBoys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 13343
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2011 - 5:02 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Bodog has more than payout issues...

     

    ^^^^^^

    100% correct. I wouldnt bet with that book if you put in free money for me. I would probably build it up & get back doored.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowkillers:

    Bodog has more than payout issues...

     

    ^^^^^^

    100% correct. I wouldnt bet with that book if you put in free money for me. I would probably build it up & get back doored.

     
    PrimeTimeBoys
    PrimeTimeBoys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 13343
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2011 - 5:06 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky

     

    LMAO........it should never come to this where someone like you gets involved for the guy to get paid. By the way, ive heard plenty of horror stories about people not getting paid by slowdog, so your claims of them never missing a payout is bogus!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky

     

    LMAO........it should never come to this where someone like you gets involved for the guy to get paid. By the way, ive heard plenty of horror stories about people not getting paid by slowdog, so your claims of them never missing a payout is bogus!

     
    eyemo
    eyemo
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2011 - 8:55 AM ET #15

    if the bookmakers doesn't allow you, there must be a reason behind it.
    Reply
    if the bookmakers doesn't allow you, there must be a reason behind it.
     
    cheech1981
    cheech1981
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2011 - 7:53 PM ET #16

    I've heard that you can get paid faster with direct deposit. Has anyone had experience with that? Most people I know who get paid slowly seem to have used a credit card to deposit, and I wonder if that's the reason for the slow payouts? www.comparisononlinecasinos.com
    Reply
    I've heard that you can get paid faster with direct deposit. Has anyone had experience with that? Most people I know who get paid slowly seem to have used a credit card to deposit, and I wonder if that's the reason for the slow payouts? www.comparisononlinecasinos.com
     
    MrRonM
    MrRonM
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 172
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 10:42 AM ET #17

    Federal Express took less than 72 hours.  I think the issue is WHEN the request was made.  Asking for $$$ the day after the Super Bowl means you will wait longer.  There was NO problem with the request I made just this past Monday.
    Reply
    Federal Express took less than 72 hours.  I think the issue is WHEN the request was made.  Asking for $$$ the day after the Super Bowl means you will wait longer.  There was NO problem with the request I made just this past Monday.
     
    papagunnz
    papagunnz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 333
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2011 - 11:19 PM ET #18

    i have a check from bodog that is suppose to arrive tomorrow late afternoon..hopefully it gets here early enough for me to "try" and deposit it lol ill keep you guys posted on whether or not this thing bounces



    also i hear that you can cash bodog checks at a check cashing place..lets say the check bounces and your bank charges a fee...would it be safer to cash it at a cashing place?
    Reply
    i have a check from bodog that is suppose to arrive tomorrow late afternoon..hopefully it gets here early enough for me to "try" and deposit it lol ill keep you guys posted on whether or not this thing bounces



    also i hear that you can cash bodog checks at a check cashing place..lets say the check bounces and your bank charges a fee...would it be safer to cash it at a cashing place?
     
    geo88899
    geo88899
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 5:09 PM ET #19

    ive been with youwager.com over 10 years never any type of problem
    Reply
    ive been with youwager.com over 10 years never any type of problem
     
    papagunnz
    papagunnz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 333
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 7:01 PM ET #20

    just received my check from bodog this afternoon...good news is it got here in less then a week...i havent deposited it yet tho...will do that tomorrow...ill let you guys know if it clears or bounces
    Reply
    just received my check from bodog this afternoon...good news is it got here in less then a week...i havent deposited it yet tho...will do that tomorrow...ill let you guys know if it clears or bounces
     
    PeachyRider
    PeachyRider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1473
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 10:20 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by papagunnz:

    just received my check from bodog this afternoon...good news is it got here in less then a week...i havent deposited it yet tho...will do that tomorrow...ill let you guys know if it clears or bounces


    If you don't mind me asking, how much did is the check for?

    The most I've withdrawn at one time from Bodog was $450 and I didn't have any problems depositing it.

    Tell us how it goes.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by papagunnz:

    just received my check from bodog this afternoon...good news is it got here in less then a week...i havent deposited it yet tho...will do that tomorrow...ill let you guys know if it clears or bounces


    If you don't mind me asking, how much did is the check for?

    The most I've withdrawn at one time from Bodog was $450 and I didn't have any problems depositing it.

    Tell us how it goes.
     
    papagunnz
    papagunnz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 333
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2011 - 11:47 PM ET #22

    this one is only for 200 even...i have heard some people speculate that bodog checks go through with flying colors as long as its not over a grand...the most i ever cut from them was a right around $450 as well...ill find out tomorrow when i take that thing to the bank...

    and speaking of the bank..i noticed on the top of the check they sent me..it says "Bank Of America" i find that kinda funny and ironic..and nauseating at the same time lol
    Reply
    this one is only for 200 even...i have heard some people speculate that bodog checks go through with flying colors as long as its not over a grand...the most i ever cut from them was a right around $450 as well...ill find out tomorrow when i take that thing to the bank...

    and speaking of the bank..i noticed on the top of the check they sent me..it says "Bank Of America" i find that kinda funny and ironic..and nauseating at the same time lol
     
    daLOCKSMITH
    daLOCKSMITH
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 14173
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2011 - 1:00 AM ET #23

    its like asking if a hooker has herpes
    Reply
    its like asking if a hooker has herpes
     
    bandit25
    bandit25
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1451
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2011 - 3:33 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky

     

     

    HAHAHAHA oh "Bodog Becky"... you and your shills are so pathetic.

    Besides the fact that Bodog has secretly changed ownership several times over the course of that "sixteen year history" what makes you so confident in your defence of such a shit-run company? Your employment cheques still cash I guess? Maybe on the 2nd or 3rd try.......? Let's see how long that lasts... maybe they'll just ship you off to Quebec?

    BLOW-DOG IS complete trash. Do yourselves a favor and find a better book. These days if you are still playing with Bodog, frankly you deserve what you get...

    Thousands of customers have had delayed and bounced cheques from Bodog in the past 1 year nevermind 16 years even. Why is a company still running when almost 50% of their u.s clients receive fake cheques drawn on either closed accounts or frozen ones? Can you tell us that you wont admit to the THOUSANDS and I certainly mean THOUSANDS of bounced cheques sent out by Bodog every single year?

    Enjoy dealing with your employers meltdown because you know full well the owners and higher-ups are certainly never going to personally answer the phones or emails from their angry customers. Just pay some pour souls minimum wages to bear the brunt of the backlash.

    I bet you'd quit backing them up so fiercly once your cheques begin bouncing as well.... It's funny when the dollars run out, so does everyone's loyalty..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Bodog.com has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business, so don't worry, as you advised, your friend will receive his payout.  Can you do me a favor and ask your friend to send me his account info to me via PM or through you? I am happy to speak with the head of finance and get the facts for you/him.

    Thank you,
    Becky

     

     

    HAHAHAHA oh "Bodog Becky"... you and your shills are so pathetic.

    Besides the fact that Bodog has secretly changed ownership several times over the course of that "sixteen year history" what makes you so confident in your defence of such a shit-run company? Your employment cheques still cash I guess? Maybe on the 2nd or 3rd try.......? Let's see how long that lasts... maybe they'll just ship you off to Quebec?

    BLOW-DOG IS complete trash. Do yourselves a favor and find a better book. These days if you are still playing with Bodog, frankly you deserve what you get...

    Thousands of customers have had delayed and bounced cheques from Bodog in the past 1 year nevermind 16 years even. Why is a company still running when almost 50% of their u.s clients receive fake cheques drawn on either closed accounts or frozen ones? Can you tell us that you wont admit to the THOUSANDS and I certainly mean THOUSANDS of bounced cheques sent out by Bodog every single year?

    Enjoy dealing with your employers meltdown because you know full well the owners and higher-ups are certainly never going to personally answer the phones or emails from their angry customers. Just pay some pour souls minimum wages to bear the brunt of the backlash.

    I bet you'd quit backing them up so fiercly once your cheques begin bouncing as well.... It's funny when the dollars run out, so does everyone's loyalty..

     
     
    MRSARATOGA
    MRSARATOGA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 14413
    Posted: Apr. 19, 2011 - 2:57 PM ET #25

    This is her first steady paycheck as she was a freelance writer prior so she is gonna tow the company line whether you like it or not.
    Reply
    This is her first steady paycheck as she was a freelance writer prior so she is gonna tow the company line whether you like it or not.
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    123 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,548
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • Monday 10/05/2026 665
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,524
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,481
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,559
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,263

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.