• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    «First Previous 789 ... 101112 Next Last»
    PaddyMacR
    footballfish
    Beeznuts1
    bigtonyk123
    MeesterCraig
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    «First Previous 789 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    PaddyMacR
    PaddyMacR
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 227
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2011 - 4:10 PM ET #151

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesco:

    Seriously, you are proof positive?

    Yes, seriously.

    Sorry about the delay, but I wasn't following this thread. Seems people here are pretty wised up to Bodog though.

    If you go to SBR and see the Calvin Ayre there, he says Bodog has been in existence since 2002. 2011-2002=16 years. Yup, that sounds about right in Boworld.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesco:

    Seriously, you are proof positive?

    Yes, seriously.

    Sorry about the delay, but I wasn't following this thread. Seems people here are pretty wised up to Bodog though.

    If you go to SBR and see the Calvin Ayre there, he says Bodog has been in existence since 2002. 2011-2002=16 years. Yup, that sounds about right in Boworld.


     
    PaddyMacR
    PaddyMacR
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 227
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2011 - 4:11 PM ET #152

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesco:

    So Bodog Becky name is Rebecca Liggiero?  Does she have residence in
    the U.S.?  If so what state??

    She claims to live in London. She's a nobody. Understand that the Pink Ass is the real problem with Bodog. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesco:

    So Bodog Becky name is Rebecca Liggiero?  Does she have residence in
    the U.S.?  If so what state??

    She claims to live in London. She's a nobody. Understand that the Pink Ass is the real problem with Bodog. 
     
    footballfish
    footballfish
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 336
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2011 - 7:20 AM ET #153

    Got two big checks from them this week. Easy peasy. 
    Reply
    Got two big checks from them this week. Easy peasy. 
     
    Beeznuts1
    Beeznuts1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2011 - 6:43 PM ET #154

    first out of many bounced check today. i stumbled across this thread after i recieved the news that the check from bodog for 1400 has been returned.
    Reply
    first out of many bounced check today. i stumbled across this thread after i recieved the news that the check from bodog for 1400 has been returned.
     
    Beeznuts1
    Beeznuts1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2011 - 6:47 PM ET #155

    Quote Originally Posted by footballfish:

    Got two big checks from them this week. Easy peasy. 

    let us know if they clear. cuz mine i recieved monday did not. i recieved another one today but couldnt cash it at the bank thats name was on the check for reasons that they couldnt discuss with me. then i went to my bank to deposit it when they gave me the news that the one i deposited on monday has been returned do to insufficient funds. im guessing the second one has the same problem.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by footballfish:

    Got two big checks from them this week. Easy peasy. 

    let us know if they clear. cuz mine i recieved monday did not. i recieved another one today but couldnt cash it at the bank thats name was on the check for reasons that they couldnt discuss with me. then i went to my bank to deposit it when they gave me the news that the one i deposited on monday has been returned do to insufficient funds. im guessing the second one has the same problem.

     
    bigtonyk123
    bigtonyk123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 38
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2011 - 7:26 PM ET #156

    i received a check a few months back drawn on a bank in florida.  only1100.  it took about 3 weeks to get it.  i deposited it.  10 days later, bouncy bouncy.  contacted them  they made me jump thru a bunch of hoops.  sent me another check in about 3 weeks.  it was drawn on a different bank.  it cleared.  not a good sign.   get your fuckin money out.
    Reply
    i received a check a few months back drawn on a bank in florida.  only1100.  it took about 3 weeks to get it.  i deposited it.  10 days later, bouncy bouncy.  contacted them  they made me jump thru a bunch of hoops.  sent me another check in about 3 weeks.  it was drawn on a different bank.  it cleared.  not a good sign.   get your fuckin money out.
     
    MeesterCraig
    MeesterCraig
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2011 - 8:29 PM ET #157

    Becky, I had a check returned today saying "v5 ret inc ps" and it caused my account to overdaft, i still have checks out there that havent hit the bank. I took forever to cashout and now this. I am literally screwed with all these fees/returned checks and other bills due and I can't wait a week to have this fixed. I know i need to go to bank to get some info my i need this handled YESTERDAY. I tried to add you as a freind to send you acct info but obviously it wasnt working.
    Reply
    Becky, I had a check returned today saying "v5 ret inc ps" and it caused my account to overdaft, i still have checks out there that havent hit the bank. I took forever to cashout and now this. I am literally screwed with all these fees/returned checks and other bills due and I can't wait a week to have this fixed. I know i need to go to bank to get some info my i need this handled YESTERDAY. I tried to add you as a freind to send you acct info but obviously it wasnt working.
     
    Dawnmarie
    Dawnmarie
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 536
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2011 - 10:31 AM ET #158

    All I know is when you send false documents through US mail including bad checks it's called Mail fraud and a stiff fine comes along with each instance !

    Enough to close anyone  down !

    SO when YOU get bad check FROM any business or person or suspect that the check is bad have your bank run it to see if funds are there if it's not good take that check and turn it over to your postmater general !

     

    Reply

    All I know is when you send false documents through US mail including bad checks it's called Mail fraud and a stiff fine comes along with each instance !

    Enough to close anyone  down !

    SO when YOU get bad check FROM any business or person or suspect that the check is bad have your bank run it to see if funds are there if it's not good take that check and turn it over to your postmater general !

     

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2011 - 4:13 PM ET #159

    horrible book period
    Reply
    horrible book period
     
    industry
    industry
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 51
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2011 - 3:42 PM ET #160

    are they bad with smaller payouts (via check) small as in ~100 to 500?
    Reply
    are they bad with smaller payouts (via check) small as in ~100 to 500?
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2011 - 4:29 PM ET #161

    Quote Originally Posted by Vesco:

    Didn't Ayre sell the sportsbook portion of Bodog?  Who owns it now?


    Calvin does not own any sportsbooks or gambling sites.  Calvin owns the bodog brand name and licenses it out to other online gambling operators such as Morris Mohawk Gaming Group who purchased the bodog.com operations in late 2006 shortly after the UIGEA was passed.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesco:

    Didn't Ayre sell the sportsbook portion of Bodog?  Who owns it now?


    Calvin does not own any sportsbooks or gambling sites.  Calvin owns the bodog brand name and licenses it out to other online gambling operators such as Morris Mohawk Gaming Group who purchased the bodog.com operations in late 2006 shortly after the UIGEA was passed.
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Aug. 21, 2011 - 4:41 PM ET #162

    Quote Originally Posted by MeesterCraig:

    Becky, I had a check returned today saying "v5 ret inc ps" and it caused my account to overdaft, i still have checks out there that havent hit the bank. I took forever to cashout and now this. I am literally screwed with all these fees/returned checks and other bills due and I can't wait a week to have this fixed. I know i need to go to bank to get some info my i need this handled YESTERDAY. I tried to add you as a freind to send you acct info but obviously it wasnt working.


    Hey, I accepted your friend request, please PM me your account number and I'll ask a senior CS manager to look into this asap.

    Thank you,
    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MeesterCraig:

    Becky, I had a check returned today saying "v5 ret inc ps" and it caused my account to overdaft, i still have checks out there that havent hit the bank. I took forever to cashout and now this. I am literally screwed with all these fees/returned checks and other bills due and I can't wait a week to have this fixed. I know i need to go to bank to get some info my i need this handled YESTERDAY. I tried to add you as a freind to send you acct info but obviously it wasnt working.


    Hey, I accepted your friend request, please PM me your account number and I'll ask a senior CS manager to look into this asap.

    Thank you,
    Becky
     
    BOUNTYHOUNTER
    BOUNTYHOUNTER
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 7041
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2011 - 12:19 PM ET #163

    Just my two cents on this conversation, i have never had any problem with bodog. Have always got paid and checks always clear, so iam happy with them...since july i have cashed out checks for 2550,1500, and now 1000....so i think they are fine...
    Reply
    Just my two cents on this conversation, i have never had any problem with bodog. Have always got paid and checks always clear, so iam happy with them...since july i have cashed out checks for 2550,1500, and now 1000....so i think they are fine...
     
    JordanFan76
    JordanFan76
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 567
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2011 - 11:00 AM ET #164

    I've been with Bodog for 10 years now and today yesterday is the first time I had a check bounce. It really is concerning esspecially since the check was for only $600. I have requested you to add me as a friend Becky but this is not a good sign.
    Reply
    I've been with Bodog for 10 years now and today yesterday is the first time I had a check bounce. It really is concerning esspecially since the check was for only $600. I have requested you to add me as a friend Becky but this is not a good sign.
     
    DrPoker
    DrPoker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2011 - 10:56 PM ET #165

    Becky,

    Please contact me. I'm having an issue with getting a tracking number from Bodog. I received a payment back in February, no issues. I'm a bit worried and they keep telling me that the time frame of 4-7 days, is only to receive a tracking number, not a check. I know that not to be true. In addition, I haven't received the tracking number within the 7 business days either. I just want an answer to when I'll be getting it and why it's delayed.
    Reply
    Becky,

    Please contact me. I'm having an issue with getting a tracking number from Bodog. I received a payment back in February, no issues. I'm a bit worried and they keep telling me that the time frame of 4-7 days, is only to receive a tracking number, not a check. I know that not to be true. In addition, I haven't received the tracking number within the 7 business days either. I just want an answer to when I'll be getting it and why it's delayed.
     
    DrPoker
    DrPoker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2011 - 11:21 PM ET #166

    Hey Becky,

    I'm having trouble with a Bodog payment. I requested payout of $2300 on 9/23 at approx 2am. The payment was approved the same day, yet I have still not received a tracking number. They told me that it takes 4-7 business days to receive a tracking number, which is not what the information on the website states. The website states 4-7 days to receive a payout. They've given me no reason on why it's delayed, only that it's well within the "approximated time". I've always spoken highly of Bodog, not only to my friends, but to the the thousands of players in the poker rooms I visit throughout the country. I don't want to lose my faith, but I'm very concerned right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    I tried to add you as a friend today, so that I can PM you. Please give me a hand.


    Reply
    Hey Becky,

    I'm having trouble with a Bodog payment. I requested payout of $2300 on 9/23 at approx 2am. The payment was approved the same day, yet I have still not received a tracking number. They told me that it takes 4-7 business days to receive a tracking number, which is not what the information on the website states. The website states 4-7 days to receive a payout. They've given me no reason on why it's delayed, only that it's well within the "approximated time". I've always spoken highly of Bodog, not only to my friends, but to the the thousands of players in the poker rooms I visit throughout the country. I don't want to lose my faith, but I'm very concerned right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    I tried to add you as a friend today, so that I can PM you. Please give me a hand.


     
    DrPoker
    DrPoker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2011 - 11:21 PM ET #167

    Sorry, on 9/13 at 2am
    Reply
    Sorry, on 9/13 at 2am
     
    DrPoker
    DrPoker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2011 - 11:32 PM ET #168

    Wow, funny thing. After repeated emails and even one a few minutes before my post above saying "it takes time", I know received a message with the information I had been so desperately asking for. I'll keep the post informed. My trust may be renewed.
    Reply
    Wow, funny thing. After repeated emails and even one a few minutes before my post above saying "it takes time", I know received a message with the information I had been so desperately asking for. I'll keep the post informed. My trust may be renewed.
     
    spoad
    spoad
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 1:55 AM ET #169

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPoker:

    Wow, funny thing. After repeated emails and even one a few minutes before my post above saying "it takes time", I know received a message with the information I had been so desperately asking for. I'll keep the post informed. My trust may be renewed.

    Dr. Poker,

    Please keep me updated on your situation as I am in a similiar boat. I was just recently had a cashout approved for the amount of $4500 on Sept. 14th. I know it has only been approximately 5-6 business days so I may be jumping the gun, but I am anxious to receive this cashout. I went with a wire transfer this time, which was probably a bad idea. I did have a cashout in August for $650 and that was sent by courier, Fedex, in a check form. The check cashed 3 weeks ago, no problems, so pretty sure it would have bounced by now it is was bad.

    However, I have never tried the wire transfer method, and it is making me nervous that bodog will not be able to deliver. I am kind of kicking myself now for not going with a check, or at least splitting my payout $2500 wire and $2000 check. After reading some of the reports on here, I am just sitting with my fingers crossed.

    Lastly, I did try to contact BoDog Becky via her Calvin Arye.com website at: https://calvinayre.com/writers/rebecca-liggero/. But she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I guess 6 business days is a little soon to be concerned, but it is a good chunk of change and with all the negative reports on here about B-Dog I am definitely nervous. I've got 2 kids to feed and diaper, so this money is really important to me.

    Any input from readers about Bo-Dog wires would be appreciated (preferrably POSITIVE feedback...lol). I bank with BofA and live in California, if that matters, I dunno....anyways, has anyone done a wire cashout with BoDog recently. Any success stories, or bad news?? Let me know...

    Thanks,

    spoad 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPoker:

    Wow, funny thing. After repeated emails and even one a few minutes before my post above saying "it takes time", I know received a message with the information I had been so desperately asking for. I'll keep the post informed. My trust may be renewed.

    Dr. Poker,

    Please keep me updated on your situation as I am in a similiar boat. I was just recently had a cashout approved for the amount of $4500 on Sept. 14th. I know it has only been approximately 5-6 business days so I may be jumping the gun, but I am anxious to receive this cashout. I went with a wire transfer this time, which was probably a bad idea. I did have a cashout in August for $650 and that was sent by courier, Fedex, in a check form. The check cashed 3 weeks ago, no problems, so pretty sure it would have bounced by now it is was bad.

    However, I have never tried the wire transfer method, and it is making me nervous that bodog will not be able to deliver. I am kind of kicking myself now for not going with a check, or at least splitting my payout $2500 wire and $2000 check. After reading some of the reports on here, I am just sitting with my fingers crossed.

    Lastly, I did try to contact BoDog Becky via her Calvin Arye.com website at: https://calvinayre.com/writers/rebecca-liggero/. But she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I guess 6 business days is a little soon to be concerned, but it is a good chunk of change and with all the negative reports on here about B-Dog I am definitely nervous. I've got 2 kids to feed and diaper, so this money is really important to me.

    Any input from readers about Bo-Dog wires would be appreciated (preferrably POSITIVE feedback...lol). I bank with BofA and live in California, if that matters, I dunno....anyways, has anyone done a wire cashout with BoDog recently. Any success stories, or bad news?? Let me know...

    Thanks,

    spoad 

     
    seaotter
    seaotter
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 615
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 12:59 PM ET #170

    I was with BoDog in the 90's for about six months.  When I requested a payout, it took forever!!!  After that, I closed my account and never looked back!  I would suggest to anyone that has an account with them to get out fast....before you get f***ed by them!!!
    Reply
    I was with BoDog in the 90's for about six months.  When I requested a payout, it took forever!!!  After that, I closed my account and never looked back!  I would suggest to anyone that has an account with them to get out fast....before you get f***ed by them!!!
     
    TheBrownMamba
    TheBrownMamba
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1266
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 1:45 PM ET #171

    I'm sorry if this question is so repetitive... but what sportsbook would you all suggest in using?
    Reply
    I'm sorry if this question is so repetitive... but what sportsbook would you all suggest in using?
     
    smcmahon2
    smcmahon2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 198
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 3:32 PM ET #172

    Hey guys I heard from BETUS that Bodog is moving away from the US and going overseas. I would get my money and run if I were you. Its hard keeping up with all these wager places because win Big the money comes slow and if at all.

    "Sportsbook.ag" is the best out there you can get a credit card from them and if you win they put the money right on the card in 24 hours. How is that for service.

    Reply

    Hey guys I heard from BETUS that Bodog is moving away from the US and going overseas. I would get my money and run if I were you. Its hard keeping up with all these wager places because win Big the money comes slow and if at all.

    "Sportsbook.ag" is the best out there you can get a credit card from them and if you win they put the money right on the card in 24 hours. How is that for service.

     
    Smoke_O
    Smoke_O
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 14189
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 6:04 PM ET #173

    Quote Originally Posted by smcmahon2:

    Hey guys I heard from BETUS that Bodog is moving away from the US and going overseas. I would get my money and run if I were you. Its hard keeping up with all these wager places because win Big the money comes slow and if at all.

    "Sportsbook.ag" is the best out there you can get a credit card from them and if you win they put the money right on the card in 24 hours. How is that for service.



    Can't tell if serious. A shill for a D- book (per SBR rating) talking about how is that for service?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smcmahon2:

    Hey guys I heard from BETUS that Bodog is moving away from the US and going overseas. I would get my money and run if I were you. Its hard keeping up with all these wager places because win Big the money comes slow and if at all.

    "Sportsbook.ag" is the best out there you can get a credit card from them and if you win they put the money right on the card in 24 hours. How is that for service.



    Can't tell if serious. A shill for a D- book (per SBR rating) talking about how is that for service?

     
    Handicapper31
    Handicapper31
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 70
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2011 - 4:18 PM ET #174

    DAMN!!!. I am nervous. I have had 2 payouts with bodog, both for small amounts. One was for $500, and the other for $300 and both of the checks took about 1 month to get here, and another 10 days to get cleared. I like the site, but I am getting nervous with all the comments. 

    is 5dimes paying method reliable? what is the best site to use?
    Reply
    DAMN!!!. I am nervous. I have had 2 payouts with bodog, both for small amounts. One was for $500, and the other for $300 and both of the checks took about 1 month to get here, and another 10 days to get cleared. I like the site, but I am getting nervous with all the comments. 

    is 5dimes paying method reliable? what is the best site to use?
     
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2011 - 5:39 PM ET #175

    I'm switching to 5dimes for sure now
    Reply
    I'm switching to 5dimes for sure now
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 789 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,563
    • Monday 10/05/2026 685
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,673
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,615
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,575
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,368
    • MNF - saints is dead 2,957

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.