• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    «First Previous 345 ... 101112 Next Last»
    BodogBecky
    bandit25
    Str8Vegas
    OyVey
    michaelpaul1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    «First Previous 345 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: May. 6, 2011 - 4:39 PM ET #51

    Guys:

    First of all, just to set the facts straight, Calvin has nothing to do with payouts- he sold the bodog.com gambling operations to Alwyn Morris in mid 2006.  Calvin still owns the bodog brand name and licenses it out- he is like a franchiser.  He has also started his own industry media site, CalvinAyre.com which I am also the Head On-Site Reporter for.

    Second of all, I can confirm that none of the bodog brand licensees are low on cash. Once again, if you are experiencing any issues with payouts please contact CS and if they are unable to help to your satisfaction then send me a PM with your account number and I will ask a senior manager to look into it.

    Thanks,
    Becky
    Reply
    Guys:

    First of all, just to set the facts straight, Calvin has nothing to do with payouts- he sold the bodog.com gambling operations to Alwyn Morris in mid 2006.  Calvin still owns the bodog brand name and licenses it out- he is like a franchiser.  He has also started his own industry media site, CalvinAyre.com which I am also the Head On-Site Reporter for.

    Second of all, I can confirm that none of the bodog brand licensees are low on cash. Once again, if you are experiencing any issues with payouts please contact CS and if they are unable to help to your satisfaction then send me a PM with your account number and I will ask a senior manager to look into it.

    Thanks,
    Becky
     
    bandit25
    bandit25
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1451
    Posted: May. 6, 2011 - 5:22 PM ET #52

    "Calvin has nothing to do with payouts..."

    Well freakin DUH!! Do you think your customers are retarded? Do you think we seriously believe C.A. sits there in his pajamas answering emails in the middle of the night? And that he personally approves each payout with his gold-tipped pencils?

    And you must be very stupid if you believe that "NONE of the Bodog brand licensees are low on cash"..

    Do you seriously think that they would EVER say "Yes we are getting low on cash Becky, got any ideas?" You are a moron!

    Much Larger companies like Absolute and UB.com are already under heavy fire for secretly about to declare BANKRUPTCY and laying off 95% of their staff and you really think that a site like Bodog which had LESS than HALF of the amount of players that these sites did is not going to tank??

    These are not lies they are all FACTS look it up. Absolute and UB layed off 95% of their staff JUST as BODOG did when the initial gaming meltdown happened in 2007. And Absolute and UB.com are both owned in the same fashion as Bodog is through this mysterious but fraudulent (Franchising method) and certain key stakeholders and bondholders are facing criminal charges, having their US real-estate holdings and properties SEIZED, and going broke while trying to defend themselves in court.   

    Tell me how you think a company like Bodog can survive with only an average of 850 real cash players (pokerscout.com) per day? Look up the facts and do your math silly Becky. I know exactly what I am talking about and have only provided FACTS. Not BULLSHIT PR reports from a paid marketing spokesperson. And let's not beat around the bush. Thats EXACTLY what you are. A PAID MARKETING SPOKESPERSON. You are being PAID to put out POSITIVE SPINS on the internet. Don't forget that. 

    Plain and simple. Stop bullshitting about your "Never Missed a payout in 16 years" or else I will continue to fire shitstorms and facts right after every comment you make on covers and make sure the public can view the TRUTH about your garbage site.

    With SO MANY other great choices around these days. Why would ANYONE in their right mind play at Bodog? Can you tell me this Becky?

    The late lines? Limited betting options? Slow payments?

    Missed Payments? Constant Bounced Cheques? Extremely limited depositing options? The FAKE CC processing charges from lawnmowers.com or whatever the names are now LOL.

    Don't you understand the numbers Becky? Even to send people out their small payouts of $500 usd you guys are having to spend HUNDREDS of extra dollars per cashout in fees, couriers, bonuses to player accounts, legal fees, staffing bonuses. Just to SHUT people up.

    I DARE YOU to make another comment on COVERS about not missing payouts in 16 years etc and I WILL BE BACK WITH MUCH MORE FACTS AND INFO ABOUT BODOG THAT WILL FREAKIN BLOW YOUR MIND!! I WILL ALSO POST LINKS DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLES AND COMPLAINTS OF THOUSANDS OF ACTUAL BODOG CUSTOMERS AND THEIR "PERSONAL" REVIEWS OF BODOG.

    You need to start apologizing for missed and delayed payouts or else I will continue to make sure the READERS on COVERS see this company for what they truly are. A LOW-DOWN DIRTY SPORTSBOOK AND POKER SITE.

    This thread alone has had over 5000 Views so keep it up Becky and I will just make sure more people see how much bullshit you are saying to them.

     

    Reply

    "Calvin has nothing to do with payouts..."

    Well freakin DUH!! Do you think your customers are retarded? Do you think we seriously believe C.A. sits there in his pajamas answering emails in the middle of the night? And that he personally approves each payout with his gold-tipped pencils?

    And you must be very stupid if you believe that "NONE of the Bodog brand licensees are low on cash"..

    Do you seriously think that they would EVER say "Yes we are getting low on cash Becky, got any ideas?" You are a moron!

    Much Larger companies like Absolute and UB.com are already under heavy fire for secretly about to declare BANKRUPTCY and laying off 95% of their staff and you really think that a site like Bodog which had LESS than HALF of the amount of players that these sites did is not going to tank??

    These are not lies they are all FACTS look it up. Absolute and UB layed off 95% of their staff JUST as BODOG did when the initial gaming meltdown happened in 2007. And Absolute and UB.com are both owned in the same fashion as Bodog is through this mysterious but fraudulent (Franchising method) and certain key stakeholders and bondholders are facing criminal charges, having their US real-estate holdings and properties SEIZED, and going broke while trying to defend themselves in court.   

    Tell me how you think a company like Bodog can survive with only an average of 850 real cash players (pokerscout.com) per day? Look up the facts and do your math silly Becky. I know exactly what I am talking about and have only provided FACTS. Not BULLSHIT PR reports from a paid marketing spokesperson. And let's not beat around the bush. Thats EXACTLY what you are. A PAID MARKETING SPOKESPERSON. You are being PAID to put out POSITIVE SPINS on the internet. Don't forget that. 

    Plain and simple. Stop bullshitting about your "Never Missed a payout in 16 years" or else I will continue to fire shitstorms and facts right after every comment you make on covers and make sure the public can view the TRUTH about your garbage site.

    With SO MANY other great choices around these days. Why would ANYONE in their right mind play at Bodog? Can you tell me this Becky?

    The late lines? Limited betting options? Slow payments?

    Missed Payments? Constant Bounced Cheques? Extremely limited depositing options? The FAKE CC processing charges from lawnmowers.com or whatever the names are now LOL.

    Don't you understand the numbers Becky? Even to send people out their small payouts of $500 usd you guys are having to spend HUNDREDS of extra dollars per cashout in fees, couriers, bonuses to player accounts, legal fees, staffing bonuses. Just to SHUT people up.

    I DARE YOU to make another comment on COVERS about not missing payouts in 16 years etc and I WILL BE BACK WITH MUCH MORE FACTS AND INFO ABOUT BODOG THAT WILL FREAKIN BLOW YOUR MIND!! I WILL ALSO POST LINKS DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLES AND COMPLAINTS OF THOUSANDS OF ACTUAL BODOG CUSTOMERS AND THEIR "PERSONAL" REVIEWS OF BODOG.

    You need to start apologizing for missed and delayed payouts or else I will continue to make sure the READERS on COVERS see this company for what they truly are. A LOW-DOWN DIRTY SPORTSBOOK AND POKER SITE.

    This thread alone has had over 5000 Views so keep it up Becky and I will just make sure more people see how much bullshit you are saying to them.

     

     
    Str8Vegas
    Str8Vegas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 297
    Posted: May. 7, 2011 - 1:32 AM ET #53

    Is there anyone who has cashed a check from Bodog recently?....Please say.
    Reply
    Is there anyone who has cashed a check from Bodog recently?....Please say.
     
    OyVey
    OyVey
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 260
    Posted: May. 7, 2011 - 5:14 AM ET #54

      Terrible thing for me to hear since I am having problems with them and their LIVE Betting, especially the past week. Cheating ass book who is possibly going to send me a check that bounces.....They don't even compare to my old book Pinnacle or the Greek (though their payout time has increased a bit for me). I would personally advise anybody who is looking for a book to look past Bodog since they have been nothing but a pain for me in my 5-6 week test run with them.
       They have all this US advertising, BIG Stars, and name recognition, yet they have been the worst sportsbook I have used. I am on the phone with them for some sort of issue at least once a week .....there was a 7-10 day period where there was no issue, but other than that, just too much BS from them. I will be requesting a check in the next 24 hours, so I will update to see how that goes. By what I have been reading, doesn't look too promising.....looks like more headaches and calls. I just wanna shoot myself in the head for picking them. Should have tried a different book or waiting the 10-14 days from the Greek.

      I was given this link in my post if you are having issues:

    OSGA (OFFSHORE GAMING ASSOCIATION)    WWW.OSGA.COM

      Maybe a good idea to file a complaint so that this book is rated the way it should be rated and not in the top 5. It blows my mind how they are rated higher than other reliable books.


    .....my ticket number is there for you Becky if you want to look over my account and at the Bullshit they keep pulling with me and explain the reasoning behind that. Besides all the things mentioned above, add in my problem and you will see what you are going to be in for if you open a account here. They have issues and YOU have to pay for it! BoShit!!!!!!
    Reply
      Terrible thing for me to hear since I am having problems with them and their LIVE Betting, especially the past week. Cheating ass book who is possibly going to send me a check that bounces.....They don't even compare to my old book Pinnacle or the Greek (though their payout time has increased a bit for me). I would personally advise anybody who is looking for a book to look past Bodog since they have been nothing but a pain for me in my 5-6 week test run with them.
       They have all this US advertising, BIG Stars, and name recognition, yet they have been the worst sportsbook I have used. I am on the phone with them for some sort of issue at least once a week .....there was a 7-10 day period where there was no issue, but other than that, just too much BS from them. I will be requesting a check in the next 24 hours, so I will update to see how that goes. By what I have been reading, doesn't look too promising.....looks like more headaches and calls. I just wanna shoot myself in the head for picking them. Should have tried a different book or waiting the 10-14 days from the Greek.

      I was given this link in my post if you are having issues:

    OSGA (OFFSHORE GAMING ASSOCIATION)    WWW.OSGA.COM

      Maybe a good idea to file a complaint so that this book is rated the way it should be rated and not in the top 5. It blows my mind how they are rated higher than other reliable books.


    .....my ticket number is there for you Becky if you want to look over my account and at the Bullshit they keep pulling with me and explain the reasoning behind that. Besides all the things mentioned above, add in my problem and you will see what you are going to be in for if you open a account here. They have issues and YOU have to pay for it! BoShit!!!!!!
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 7, 2011 - 10:55 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit25:

    "Calvin has nothing to do with payouts..."

    Well freakin DUH!! Do you think your customers are retarded? Do you think we seriously believe C.A. sits there in his pajamas answering emails in the middle of the night? And that he personally approves each payout with his gold-tipped pencils?

    And you must be very stupid if you believe that "NONE of the Bodog brand licensees are low on cash"..

    Do you seriously think that they would EVER say "Yes we are getting low on cash Becky, got any ideas?" You are a moron!

    Much Larger companies like Absolute and UB.com are already under heavy fire for secretly about to declare BANKRUPTCY and laying off 95% of their staff and you really think that a site like Bodog which had LESS than HALF of the amount of players that these sites did is not going to tank??

    These are not lies they are all FACTS look it up. Absolute and UB layed off 95% of their staff JUST as BODOG did when the initial gaming meltdown happened in 2007. And Absolute and UB.com are both owned in the same fashion as Bodog is through this mysterious but fraudulent (Franchising method) and certain key stakeholders and bondholders are facing criminal charges, having their US real-estate holdings and properties SEIZED, and going broke while trying to defend themselves in court.   

    Tell me how you think a company like Bodog can survive with only an average of 850 real cash players (pokerscout.com) per day? Look up the facts and do your math silly Becky. I know exactly what I am talking about and have only provided FACTS. Not BULLSHIT PR reports from a paid marketing spokesperson. And let's not beat around the bush. Thats EXACTLY what you are. A PAID MARKETING SPOKESPERSON. You are being PAID to put out POSITIVE SPINS on the internet. Don't forget that. 

    Plain and simple. Stop bullshitting about your "Never Missed a payout in 16 years" or else I will continue to fire shitstorms and facts right after every comment you make on covers and make sure the public can view the TRUTH about your garbage site.

    With SO MANY other great choices around these days. Why would ANYONE in their right mind play at Bodog? Can you tell me this Becky?

    The late lines? Limited betting options? Slow payments?

    Missed Payments? Constant Bounced Cheques? Extremely limited depositing options? The FAKE CC processing charges from lawnmowers.com or whatever the names are now LOL.

    Don't you understand the numbers Becky? Even to send people out their small payouts of $500 usd you guys are having to spend HUNDREDS of extra dollars per cashout in fees, couriers, bonuses to player accounts, legal fees, staffing bonuses. Just to SHUT people up.

    I DARE YOU to make another comment on COVERS about not missing payouts in 16 years etc and I WILL BE BACK WITH MUCH MORE FACTS AND INFO ABOUT BODOG THAT WILL FREAKIN BLOW YOUR MIND!! I WILL ALSO POST LINKS DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLES AND COMPLAINTS OF THOUSANDS OF ACTUAL BODOG CUSTOMERS AND THEIR "PERSONAL" REVIEWS OF BODOG.

    You need to start apologizing for missed and delayed payouts or else I will continue to make sure the READERS on COVERS see this company for what they truly are. A LOW-DOWN DIRTY SPORTSBOOK AND POKER SITE.

    This thread alone has had over 5000 Views so keep it up Becky and I will just make sure more people see how much bullshit you are saying to them.

     

    ...lol...calvin resigned because the feds were after him...what a fn joke...hey becky...I'll pay you 25 bucs to clean my toilets...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit25:

    "Calvin has nothing to do with payouts..."

    Well freakin DUH!! Do you think your customers are retarded? Do you think we seriously believe C.A. sits there in his pajamas answering emails in the middle of the night? And that he personally approves each payout with his gold-tipped pencils?

    And you must be very stupid if you believe that "NONE of the Bodog brand licensees are low on cash"..

    Do you seriously think that they would EVER say "Yes we are getting low on cash Becky, got any ideas?" You are a moron!

    Much Larger companies like Absolute and UB.com are already under heavy fire for secretly about to declare BANKRUPTCY and laying off 95% of their staff and you really think that a site like Bodog which had LESS than HALF of the amount of players that these sites did is not going to tank??

    These are not lies they are all FACTS look it up. Absolute and UB layed off 95% of their staff JUST as BODOG did when the initial gaming meltdown happened in 2007. And Absolute and UB.com are both owned in the same fashion as Bodog is through this mysterious but fraudulent (Franchising method) and certain key stakeholders and bondholders are facing criminal charges, having their US real-estate holdings and properties SEIZED, and going broke while trying to defend themselves in court.   

    Tell me how you think a company like Bodog can survive with only an average of 850 real cash players (pokerscout.com) per day? Look up the facts and do your math silly Becky. I know exactly what I am talking about and have only provided FACTS. Not BULLSHIT PR reports from a paid marketing spokesperson. And let's not beat around the bush. Thats EXACTLY what you are. A PAID MARKETING SPOKESPERSON. You are being PAID to put out POSITIVE SPINS on the internet. Don't forget that. 

    Plain and simple. Stop bullshitting about your "Never Missed a payout in 16 years" or else I will continue to fire shitstorms and facts right after every comment you make on covers and make sure the public can view the TRUTH about your garbage site.

    With SO MANY other great choices around these days. Why would ANYONE in their right mind play at Bodog? Can you tell me this Becky?

    The late lines? Limited betting options? Slow payments?

    Missed Payments? Constant Bounced Cheques? Extremely limited depositing options? The FAKE CC processing charges from lawnmowers.com or whatever the names are now LOL.

    Don't you understand the numbers Becky? Even to send people out their small payouts of $500 usd you guys are having to spend HUNDREDS of extra dollars per cashout in fees, couriers, bonuses to player accounts, legal fees, staffing bonuses. Just to SHUT people up.

    I DARE YOU to make another comment on COVERS about not missing payouts in 16 years etc and I WILL BE BACK WITH MUCH MORE FACTS AND INFO ABOUT BODOG THAT WILL FREAKIN BLOW YOUR MIND!! I WILL ALSO POST LINKS DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLES AND COMPLAINTS OF THOUSANDS OF ACTUAL BODOG CUSTOMERS AND THEIR "PERSONAL" REVIEWS OF BODOG.

    You need to start apologizing for missed and delayed payouts or else I will continue to make sure the READERS on COVERS see this company for what they truly are. A LOW-DOWN DIRTY SPORTSBOOK AND POKER SITE.

    This thread alone has had over 5000 Views so keep it up Becky and I will just make sure more people see how much bullshit you are saying to them.

     

    ...lol...calvin resigned because the feds were after him...what a fn joke...hey becky...I'll pay you 25 bucs to clean my toilets...
     
    papagunnz
    papagunnz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 333
    Posted: May. 7, 2011 - 6:53 PM ET #56

    iam starting to think there is even no point in PM blowdog becky...why so i can wait around another 2 or 3 days for a answer...now iam waiting for 2 fucking checks...i did a cash out on monday night..and have yet to receive the UPS tracking number, tho bodog claims they have approved it for processing (tuesday) this is a crock of fucking shit...if this isnt cleared up soon iam gonna spam trash bodog like a motherfucker in every sports betting forum i can find!!!
    Reply
    iam starting to think there is even no point in PM blowdog becky...why so i can wait around another 2 or 3 days for a answer...now iam waiting for 2 fucking checks...i did a cash out on monday night..and have yet to receive the UPS tracking number, tho bodog claims they have approved it for processing (tuesday) this is a crock of fucking shit...if this isnt cleared up soon iam gonna spam trash bodog like a motherfucker in every sports betting forum i can find!!!
     
    stockopt21
    stockopt21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 2
    Posted: May. 8, 2011 - 9:41 AM ET #57

    Wow, so I just went to take payout from Bodog and now I see that there are only 2 payout options and both require going somewhere to pick up a check. That's not even why I'm pissed... Is Bodog serious with charging those kind of fees to get your money out? Getting vigged to death. The more you win, the more they charge you to process a payout. What a joke. If i call CS is there some other way to get my cash where I don't have to pay 60-80$? I love how they're both called "money transfer and rapid transfer" as if they will automatically credit your bank acct. Never depositing in bodog or recommending to friends again. 10% juice on the way out the door. Unreal.....
    Reply
    Wow, so I just went to take payout from Bodog and now I see that there are only 2 payout options and both require going somewhere to pick up a check. That's not even why I'm pissed... Is Bodog serious with charging those kind of fees to get your money out? Getting vigged to death. The more you win, the more they charge you to process a payout. What a joke. If i call CS is there some other way to get my cash where I don't have to pay 60-80$? I love how they're both called "money transfer and rapid transfer" as if they will automatically credit your bank acct. Never depositing in bodog or recommending to friends again. 10% juice on the way out the door. Unreal.....
     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: May. 8, 2011 - 4:40 PM ET #58

    Asking if Bodog has payout issues is like asking if the Sun rises in the east.
    Reply
    Asking if Bodog has payout issues is like asking if the Sun rises in the east.
     
    Bodogjoe
    Bodogjoe
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 926
    Posted: May. 8, 2011 - 6:37 PM ET #59

    bodog  paids out but that credit card confermation  is total bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    bodog  paids out but that credit card confermation  is total bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    bandit25
    bandit25
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1451
    Posted: May. 8, 2011 - 6:59 PM ET #60

    Thanks for your input "Bodogjoe"

     

    Reply

    Thanks for your input "Bodogjoe"

     

     
    newkid
    newkid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3965
    Posted: May. 8, 2011 - 11:43 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit25:

    "Calvin has nothing to do with payouts..."

    Well freakin DUH!! Do you think your customers are retarded? Do you think we seriously believe C.A. sits there in his pajamas answering emails in the middle of the night? And that he personally approves each payout with his gold-tipped pencils?

    And you must be very stupid if you believe that "NONE of the Bodog brand licensees are low on cash"..

    Do you seriously think that they would EVER say "Yes we are getting low on cash Becky, got any ideas?" You are a moron!

    Much Larger companies like Absolute and UB.com are already under heavy fire for secretly about to declare BANKRUPTCY and laying off 95% of their staff and you really think that a site like Bodog which had LESS than HALF of the amount of players that these sites did is not going to tank??

    These are not lies they are all FACTS look it up. Absolute and UB layed off 95% of their staff JUST as BODOG did when the initial gaming meltdown happened in 2007. And Absolute and UB.com are both owned in the same fashion as Bodog is through this mysterious but fraudulent (Franchising method) and certain key stakeholders and bondholders are facing criminal charges, having their US real-estate holdings and properties SEIZED, and going broke while trying to defend themselves in court.   

    Tell me how you think a company like Bodog can survive with only an average of 850 real cash players (pokerscout.com) per day? Look up the facts and do your math silly Becky. I know exactly what I am talking about and have only provided FACTS. Not BULLSHIT PR reports from a paid marketing spokesperson. And let's not beat around the bush. Thats EXACTLY what you are. A PAID MARKETING SPOKESPERSON. You are being PAID to put out POSITIVE SPINS on the internet. Don't forget that. 

    Plain and simple. Stop bullshitting about your "Never Missed a payout in 16 years" or else I will continue to fire shitstorms and facts right after every comment you make on covers and make sure the public can view the TRUTH about your garbage site.

    With SO MANY other great choices around these days. Why would ANYONE in their right mind play at Bodog? Can you tell me this Becky?

    The late lines? Limited betting options? Slow payments?

    Missed Payments? Constant Bounced Cheques? Extremely limited depositing options? The FAKE CC processing charges from lawnmowers.com or whatever the names are now LOL.

    Don't you understand the numbers Becky? Even to send people out their small payouts of $500 usd you guys are having to spend HUNDREDS of extra dollars per cashout in fees, couriers, bonuses to player accounts, legal fees, staffing bonuses. Just to SHUT people up.

    I DARE YOU to make another comment on COVERS about not missing payouts in 16 years etc and I WILL BE BACK WITH MUCH MORE FACTS AND INFO ABOUT BODOG THAT WILL FREAKIN BLOW YOUR MIND!! I WILL ALSO POST LINKS DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLES AND COMPLAINTS OF THOUSANDS OF ACTUAL BODOG CUSTOMERS AND THEIR "PERSONAL" REVIEWS OF BODOG.

    You need to start apologizing for missed and delayed payouts or else I will continue to make sure the READERS on COVERS see this company for what they truly are. A LOW-DOWN DIRTY SPORTSBOOK AND POKER SITE.

    This thread alone has had over 5000 Views so keep it up Becky and I will just make sure more people see how much bullshit you are saying to them.

     




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit25:

    "Calvin has nothing to do with payouts..."

    Well freakin DUH!! Do you think your customers are retarded? Do you think we seriously believe C.A. sits there in his pajamas answering emails in the middle of the night? And that he personally approves each payout with his gold-tipped pencils?

    And you must be very stupid if you believe that "NONE of the Bodog brand licensees are low on cash"..

    Do you seriously think that they would EVER say "Yes we are getting low on cash Becky, got any ideas?" You are a moron!

    Much Larger companies like Absolute and UB.com are already under heavy fire for secretly about to declare BANKRUPTCY and laying off 95% of their staff and you really think that a site like Bodog which had LESS than HALF of the amount of players that these sites did is not going to tank??

    These are not lies they are all FACTS look it up. Absolute and UB layed off 95% of their staff JUST as BODOG did when the initial gaming meltdown happened in 2007. And Absolute and UB.com are both owned in the same fashion as Bodog is through this mysterious but fraudulent (Franchising method) and certain key stakeholders and bondholders are facing criminal charges, having their US real-estate holdings and properties SEIZED, and going broke while trying to defend themselves in court.   

    Tell me how you think a company like Bodog can survive with only an average of 850 real cash players (pokerscout.com) per day? Look up the facts and do your math silly Becky. I know exactly what I am talking about and have only provided FACTS. Not BULLSHIT PR reports from a paid marketing spokesperson. And let's not beat around the bush. Thats EXACTLY what you are. A PAID MARKETING SPOKESPERSON. You are being PAID to put out POSITIVE SPINS on the internet. Don't forget that. 

    Plain and simple. Stop bullshitting about your "Never Missed a payout in 16 years" or else I will continue to fire shitstorms and facts right after every comment you make on covers and make sure the public can view the TRUTH about your garbage site.

    With SO MANY other great choices around these days. Why would ANYONE in their right mind play at Bodog? Can you tell me this Becky?

    The late lines? Limited betting options? Slow payments?

    Missed Payments? Constant Bounced Cheques? Extremely limited depositing options? The FAKE CC processing charges from lawnmowers.com or whatever the names are now LOL.

    Don't you understand the numbers Becky? Even to send people out their small payouts of $500 usd you guys are having to spend HUNDREDS of extra dollars per cashout in fees, couriers, bonuses to player accounts, legal fees, staffing bonuses. Just to SHUT people up.

    I DARE YOU to make another comment on COVERS about not missing payouts in 16 years etc and I WILL BE BACK WITH MUCH MORE FACTS AND INFO ABOUT BODOG THAT WILL FREAKIN BLOW YOUR MIND!! I WILL ALSO POST LINKS DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLES AND COMPLAINTS OF THOUSANDS OF ACTUAL BODOG CUSTOMERS AND THEIR "PERSONAL" REVIEWS OF BODOG.

    You need to start apologizing for missed and delayed payouts or else I will continue to make sure the READERS on COVERS see this company for what they truly are. A LOW-DOWN DIRTY SPORTSBOOK AND POKER SITE.

    This thread alone has had over 5000 Views so keep it up Becky and I will just make sure more people see how much bullshit you are saying to them.

     




     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: May. 10, 2011 - 10:17 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by papagunnz:

    iam starting to think there is even no point in PM blowdog becky...why so i can wait around another 2 or 3 days for a answer...now iam waiting for 2 fucking checks...i did a cash out on monday night..and have yet to receive the UPS tracking number, tho bodog claims they have approved it for processing (tuesday) this is a crock of fucking shit...if this isnt cleared up soon iam gonna spam trash bodog like a motherfucker in every sports betting forum i can find!!!


    Guys:

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am not going to try and convince you to play at any of the bodog brand licensees or to change your mind about bodog.  I am here to help you IF you choose to take advantage of my close relationships with senior management within the bodog brand organizations. If you choose not to use me as a resource, that is fine. 

    I have not received any recent PMs from anyone having trouble receiving a payout so I am afraid I'm unable to help at this time.  If you would like to send me a message with your account info and an explanation of the payout issue you are having I will do what I can to quicken the process and get you paid.

    Thank you,
    Becky
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by papagunnz:

    iam starting to think there is even no point in PM blowdog becky...why so i can wait around another 2 or 3 days for a answer...now iam waiting for 2 fucking checks...i did a cash out on monday night..and have yet to receive the UPS tracking number, tho bodog claims they have approved it for processing (tuesday) this is a crock of fucking shit...if this isnt cleared up soon iam gonna spam trash bodog like a motherfucker in every sports betting forum i can find!!!


    Guys:

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am not going to try and convince you to play at any of the bodog brand licensees or to change your mind about bodog.  I am here to help you IF you choose to take advantage of my close relationships with senior management within the bodog brand organizations. If you choose not to use me as a resource, that is fine. 

    I have not received any recent PMs from anyone having trouble receiving a payout so I am afraid I'm unable to help at this time.  If you would like to send me a message with your account info and an explanation of the payout issue you are having I will do what I can to quicken the process and get you paid.

    Thank you,
    Becky
     
    bandit25
    bandit25
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1451
    Posted: May. 10, 2011 - 11:40 PM ET #63

    Becky,

    So what you are telling us is that since you can "take advantage of close relationships with senior management within the bodog brand organizations" that some payouts are more important than others?

    You are saying that since you have "pull" with the organization, you can use your 'influence' to respond to only certain members or payouts as opposed to the other hundreds and thousands of other payouts currently being requested??

    Do your bosses know about that? Would they agree with you advertising your "close relationships with senior management" on the covers forum and frankly saying that ONLY SOME PAYOUTS WILL BE HANDLED and not others because they just simply don't have access to your "resources"

    Wouldn't the average clients of Bodog just LOVE to hear that Becky? That you are personally so close with senior management in Bodog that you can actually AFFECT whether or not someone will be paid out or not? Wouldn't all the OTHER players at Bodog want to know about "taking advantage of these same relationships" or clearly you are just admitting that your staff at customer service are just stalling all the other players while you work to shut up the mouths of certain people on Covers.

    Becky don't you consider that people may not want to send you their details because they just simply dont trust you? Or your bullshit? Especially now that you are admitting that you can "INFLUENCE" certain payouts to proceed quicker than others due to your "CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS WITH SENIOR MANAGEMENT"

    Becy if I were you, I would really be VERY CAREFUL with that you say. Because everything you are doing is making you more expendable to the company every single day. The more you open your mouth, the more clients of BODOG you are pissing off. You never know when you're gonna say the wrong thing and terminate your own job.

    People like you should DEFINITELY NOT be advertising your "INFLUENCE ON PAYOUTS" on ANY internet forum dont you get it? All customers should have their payouts handled on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Not because of any "special relationships" wtf is that about?? Especially coming from an SBR rated book such as bodog. Do the regulators in Kahnawake know about this? 

    They should post an ADDENDUM on your website stating that "All people who expect to actually receive money back should consult first with Bodog Becky" she can then further decide, after first finding out what type of client you are and your personal details, how to handle your payout request.

    IT IS TIME THAT WE FLAG GARBAGE SPORTSBOOKS LIKE BODOG AND LET THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.  

    MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO CASH OUT ALL REMAINING FUNDS FROM BODOG AND JUST PRAY THAT YOU RECEIVE THEM WITHIN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS AND NEVER, EVER DEPOSIT THERE AGAIN.

     

    Reply

    Becky,

    So what you are telling us is that since you can "take advantage of close relationships with senior management within the bodog brand organizations" that some payouts are more important than others?

    You are saying that since you have "pull" with the organization, you can use your 'influence' to respond to only certain members or payouts as opposed to the other hundreds and thousands of other payouts currently being requested??

    Do your bosses know about that? Would they agree with you advertising your "close relationships with senior management" on the covers forum and frankly saying that ONLY SOME PAYOUTS WILL BE HANDLED and not others because they just simply don't have access to your "resources"

    Wouldn't the average clients of Bodog just LOVE to hear that Becky? That you are personally so close with senior management in Bodog that you can actually AFFECT whether or not someone will be paid out or not? Wouldn't all the OTHER players at Bodog want to know about "taking advantage of these same relationships" or clearly you are just admitting that your staff at customer service are just stalling all the other players while you work to shut up the mouths of certain people on Covers.

    Becky don't you consider that people may not want to send you their details because they just simply dont trust you? Or your bullshit? Especially now that you are admitting that you can "INFLUENCE" certain payouts to proceed quicker than others due to your "CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS WITH SENIOR MANAGEMENT"

    Becy if I were you, I would really be VERY CAREFUL with that you say. Because everything you are doing is making you more expendable to the company every single day. The more you open your mouth, the more clients of BODOG you are pissing off. You never know when you're gonna say the wrong thing and terminate your own job.

    People like you should DEFINITELY NOT be advertising your "INFLUENCE ON PAYOUTS" on ANY internet forum dont you get it? All customers should have their payouts handled on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Not because of any "special relationships" wtf is that about?? Especially coming from an SBR rated book such as bodog. Do the regulators in Kahnawake know about this? 

    They should post an ADDENDUM on your website stating that "All people who expect to actually receive money back should consult first with Bodog Becky" she can then further decide, after first finding out what type of client you are and your personal details, how to handle your payout request.

    IT IS TIME THAT WE FLAG GARBAGE SPORTSBOOKS LIKE BODOG AND LET THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.  

    MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO CASH OUT ALL REMAINING FUNDS FROM BODOG AND JUST PRAY THAT YOU RECEIVE THEM WITHIN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS AND NEVER, EVER DEPOSIT THERE AGAIN.

     

     
    CTownLetdown
    CTownLetdown
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 684
    Posted: May. 11, 2011 - 10:27 AM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Vegas:

    Is there anyone who has cashed a check from Bodog recently?....Please say.

    I've never missed a payout from Bodog, and received a check last week and it cleared.  No problems here, not surprised to see all the complaints though.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Vegas:

    Is there anyone who has cashed a check from Bodog recently?....Please say.

    I've never missed a payout from Bodog, and received a check last week and it cleared.  No problems here, not surprised to see all the complaints though.

     
    King_Coebra
    King_Coebra
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 18
    Posted: May. 11, 2011 - 2:12 PM ET #65

    Hi guys.  I'm new to the site.  I found this forum while researching Bodog payout issues.  You see I am brand new at online gambling and mistakenly joined Bodog because of the high ratings they seem to have almost everywhere I've looked.

    I researched their payout policy before I joined and it clearly states the following about payouts via Check by Courier: "

    Check by Courier

    Please note that there will be a processing period once the funds have been removed from your eCash account to the time your check is shipped. The amount of time may vary and can take up to 4-7 business days."

    I mistakenly took Bodog at their word, signed up for an account and deposited a small sum in my account.  I proceeded to triple my money and requested a payout of approximately double my money.  I am happy to report that this payout was processed within the timeframe specified and that I received my actual check on the 8th business day after it was approved.  It cleared my bank within two days.  Unfortunately, that will be the last good thing I have to say about this cut rate, dishonest band of thieves as things quickly spiralled downhill.

    After my initial payout was approved and funds removed form my account I continued my hot streak and ran my earnings up to 7X my orig deposit.  Based on the 4-7 day turnaround promised in their help section I was even willing to pay the extra $50 to ensure I had the money in hand prior to my first anniversary and mothers day.

    It has now been 13 business days since the request and I still do not even have a tracking number for the payout.  I have been told there is was a delay due to the royal wedding and easter holidays and that the orig estimate of 4-7 biz days would need an additional 3-4 biz days.  Both timeframes have come and gone and stil no payout.  I noticed either on this site or another I had just come across that somebody whose payout was approved two days AFTER mine was has already been provided with a tracking number.

    When I followed up with them regarding that I was told the following: "As for finding a situation where someone has already received their payout when requesting it after your payout was processed, you were previously informed that we are only able to send one payout per 5-7 business day time frame which would explain the additional delay as you were provided with a tracking number for your first payout on April 28th."

    In fact I did receive a reply form a rep in an earlier email stating this very thing.  I followed up on it at least a dozen times with different reps and supervisors and NOBODY would confirm that to be their policy.

    When I pointed out the discrepancy between what is posted in the help section of their website regarding payouts and their real policy and asked for somebody to ensure it got updated I received the following "Making site wide changes to any copy that is available on the website is extremely time consuming and requires a large amount of man power as there are many people involved in the process.  It is impractical to make these updates every time a small change such as this is needed.  Instead, we rely on our players to be conscious of stat holidays in their area and understand that these days will affect their payout time frames.  This also plays a part as to why we very clearly state that these payout time frames are estimates only"

    So, their company pretty much refuses to address the error and ensure that their documentation is truthful and honest.

    One rep I talked to refused to even assure me that I would receive my payout by the end of the calendar year which is almost 8 months away.  Really?  Fuck YOU!!

    All requests to have the $50 I spent refunded have been turned down.  When working with CS reps about updating their documentation and after having them read verbatim what their policy states, I have then been subjected to them twisting the words to suit the best interests of the company.

    So now I must sit for an indefinite amount of time wondering if my payout will ever be processed.

    I consider what Bodog has done panamount to theft.  The $50 I was charged to make a second payout in April should not have been charged because they haev an INTERNAL UNPUBLISHED policy that ALL payout requests no matter what the dollar amount, must sit for 7 business days before being processed.

    In my multitudes of dealing with these scheisters, I have been provided with the names of two Supervisors - Chloe and Jason.  Chloe is the one who provided the excuse about how difficult it would be to update the website.

    I am so pissed with all of the lies and disinformation I have been subjected to that I hope others will inundate their call center with requests for supervisor escalation so that these two clowns who have refused to let me speak with anybody above them or provided contact information so that I could do it myself.

    Don't ever sign up at Bodog.  If you already have funds, get them out as soon as you can.  They are nothing more than a bunch of inept and crooked thieves imo.

    Thanks for letting me vent.  Peace!

    Reply
    Hi guys.  I'm new to the site.  I found this forum while researching Bodog payout issues.  You see I am brand new at online gambling and mistakenly joined Bodog because of the high ratings they seem to have almost everywhere I've looked.

    I researched their payout policy before I joined and it clearly states the following about payouts via Check by Courier: "

    Check by Courier

    Please note that there will be a processing period once the funds have been removed from your eCash account to the time your check is shipped. The amount of time may vary and can take up to 4-7 business days."

    I mistakenly took Bodog at their word, signed up for an account and deposited a small sum in my account.  I proceeded to triple my money and requested a payout of approximately double my money.  I am happy to report that this payout was processed within the timeframe specified and that I received my actual check on the 8th business day after it was approved.  It cleared my bank within two days.  Unfortunately, that will be the last good thing I have to say about this cut rate, dishonest band of thieves as things quickly spiralled downhill.

    After my initial payout was approved and funds removed form my account I continued my hot streak and ran my earnings up to 7X my orig deposit.  Based on the 4-7 day turnaround promised in their help section I was even willing to pay the extra $50 to ensure I had the money in hand prior to my first anniversary and mothers day.

    It has now been 13 business days since the request and I still do not even have a tracking number for the payout.  I have been told there is was a delay due to the royal wedding and easter holidays and that the orig estimate of 4-7 biz days would need an additional 3-4 biz days.  Both timeframes have come and gone and stil no payout.  I noticed either on this site or another I had just come across that somebody whose payout was approved two days AFTER mine was has already been provided with a tracking number.

    When I followed up with them regarding that I was told the following: "As for finding a situation where someone has already received their payout when requesting it after your payout was processed, you were previously informed that we are only able to send one payout per 5-7 business day time frame which would explain the additional delay as you were provided with a tracking number for your first payout on April 28th."

    In fact I did receive a reply form a rep in an earlier email stating this very thing.  I followed up on it at least a dozen times with different reps and supervisors and NOBODY would confirm that to be their policy.

    When I pointed out the discrepancy between what is posted in the help section of their website regarding payouts and their real policy and asked for somebody to ensure it got updated I received the following "Making site wide changes to any copy that is available on the website is extremely time consuming and requires a large amount of man power as there are many people involved in the process.  It is impractical to make these updates every time a small change such as this is needed.  Instead, we rely on our players to be conscious of stat holidays in their area and understand that these days will affect their payout time frames.  This also plays a part as to why we very clearly state that these payout time frames are estimates only"

    So, their company pretty much refuses to address the error and ensure that their documentation is truthful and honest.

    One rep I talked to refused to even assure me that I would receive my payout by the end of the calendar year which is almost 8 months away.  Really?  Fuck YOU!!

    All requests to have the $50 I spent refunded have been turned down.  When working with CS reps about updating their documentation and after having them read verbatim what their policy states, I have then been subjected to them twisting the words to suit the best interests of the company.

    So now I must sit for an indefinite amount of time wondering if my payout will ever be processed.

    I consider what Bodog has done panamount to theft.  The $50 I was charged to make a second payout in April should not have been charged because they haev an INTERNAL UNPUBLISHED policy that ALL payout requests no matter what the dollar amount, must sit for 7 business days before being processed.

    In my multitudes of dealing with these scheisters, I have been provided with the names of two Supervisors - Chloe and Jason.  Chloe is the one who provided the excuse about how difficult it would be to update the website.

    I am so pissed with all of the lies and disinformation I have been subjected to that I hope others will inundate their call center with requests for supervisor escalation so that these two clowns who have refused to let me speak with anybody above them or provided contact information so that I could do it myself.

    Don't ever sign up at Bodog.  If you already have funds, get them out as soon as you can.  They are nothing more than a bunch of inept and crooked thieves imo.

    Thanks for letting me vent.  Peace!

     
    bandit25
    bandit25
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1451
    Posted: May. 11, 2011 - 6:23 PM ET #66

    King_Coebra - Wow thats a horrible story dude. And just another example of what is happening at Bodog.

    "One rep I talked to refused to even assure me that I would receive my payout by the end of the calendar year which is almost 8 months away..."

    WOW... that is just wow.... Any other RECENT or CURRENT stories like this people, please POST THEM ON THIS THREAD. We now know that Several high-level representatives of Bodog are activiely reading this thread. The stupid thing is, they read the threads and do nothing about it. They snicker and laugh like you guys are just ants and your complaints have no validity whatsoever. 

    Let me put it this way. If you make a deposit on Bodog and it ends up not clearing on your end what would Bodog do? Close your account immediately? Ban all further deposits from your account? Spread the news of the fradulent attempt to make a deposit to their friends and other online sportsbooks?

    I mean who really still puts up with this garbage freaking book?

    I couldn't imagine trying to track down my payouts for weeks and months and calling CS many different times etc. How does anyone put up with this? Fighting with supervisors back and forth over just getting them to honor their word or at least provide some sort of guarantee when the funds will arrive? Wow...

    And King its not your fault about the SBR rating system. SBR takes payments in ADVANCE to rate sportsbooks independently NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU. They take payments "in-directly" from books to guarantee their ratings on their website. Bodog had paid Upfront for their review services for the entire year so don't expect the rating to change until probably end of this year/next year when another payment becomes due and Bodog will not have it. THAT is when the rating changes on SBR. What a freakin joke it is!

     

    Reply

    King_Coebra - Wow thats a horrible story dude. And just another example of what is happening at Bodog.

    "One rep I talked to refused to even assure me that I would receive my payout by the end of the calendar year which is almost 8 months away..."

    WOW... that is just wow.... Any other RECENT or CURRENT stories like this people, please POST THEM ON THIS THREAD. We now know that Several high-level representatives of Bodog are activiely reading this thread. The stupid thing is, they read the threads and do nothing about it. They snicker and laugh like you guys are just ants and your complaints have no validity whatsoever. 

    Let me put it this way. If you make a deposit on Bodog and it ends up not clearing on your end what would Bodog do? Close your account immediately? Ban all further deposits from your account? Spread the news of the fradulent attempt to make a deposit to their friends and other online sportsbooks?

    I mean who really still puts up with this garbage freaking book?

    I couldn't imagine trying to track down my payouts for weeks and months and calling CS many different times etc. How does anyone put up with this? Fighting with supervisors back and forth over just getting them to honor their word or at least provide some sort of guarantee when the funds will arrive? Wow...

    And King its not your fault about the SBR rating system. SBR takes payments in ADVANCE to rate sportsbooks independently NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU. They take payments "in-directly" from books to guarantee their ratings on their website. Bodog had paid Upfront for their review services for the entire year so don't expect the rating to change until probably end of this year/next year when another payment becomes due and Bodog will not have it. THAT is when the rating changes on SBR. What a freakin joke it is!

     

     
    King_Coebra
    King_Coebra
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 18
    Posted: May. 11, 2011 - 9:09 PM ET #67

    I have an update.  After experiencing multiple runarounds, misinformation and downright lies, my nonstop pestering of their shitty cs department finally got my emails sent to the "supervisory group" at their department - whatever that is.

    It is with this unnamed group of individuals that I finally got fed up and let them know the following:

    I informed them that I would be joining every online gambling site I could find to inform everybody about their lies and scams.  I told them I would be identifying every individual I had worked with by name and that I would be strongly recommending that anybody currently experiencing problems contact those people specifically so that their call centers would hopefully become inundated with calls.

    I don't know if it was for the reason above or from the sheer volume and nastiness of my emails and chats with their cs department but they have finally relented and provided me with a tracking number within two hours.

    I would strongly urge anybody having problems to just relentlessly beat down their door until you wear them down.  The supervisor that finally got something done for me his name is Jordan P.  Feel free to inundate the call center with requests for him and Chloe.  For all I care inundate their call center and make life miserable for them.

    I'm still seething that I had to resort to the methods I did just to get somebody to give me my money back.

    As for the rep that pops on here from time to time, why don't you get with your senior management contact and get that dishonest company you represent to publish accurate and truthful policies regarding their payout policy.  Tricking folks into depositing funds based on one set of rules only to find out there is a completely different set of rules in reality is a cold hard slap in the face.  The unwillingness of any of the staff to do anything to ensure future customers aren't also duped by the misleading policies they have documented is borderline criminal imo.

    I will be waiting to see if this check clears as I have been reading hunderds of horror stories of bad checks from this POS company within the past few months.  As soon as it clears, my account will be closed and I will be sending the most scathing letter imaginable to the highest level contact I can find.  If anybody has any names, I will happily take that information.
    Reply
    I have an update.  After experiencing multiple runarounds, misinformation and downright lies, my nonstop pestering of their shitty cs department finally got my emails sent to the "supervisory group" at their department - whatever that is.

    It is with this unnamed group of individuals that I finally got fed up and let them know the following:

    I informed them that I would be joining every online gambling site I could find to inform everybody about their lies and scams.  I told them I would be identifying every individual I had worked with by name and that I would be strongly recommending that anybody currently experiencing problems contact those people specifically so that their call centers would hopefully become inundated with calls.

    I don't know if it was for the reason above or from the sheer volume and nastiness of my emails and chats with their cs department but they have finally relented and provided me with a tracking number within two hours.

    I would strongly urge anybody having problems to just relentlessly beat down their door until you wear them down.  The supervisor that finally got something done for me his name is Jordan P.  Feel free to inundate the call center with requests for him and Chloe.  For all I care inundate their call center and make life miserable for them.

    I'm still seething that I had to resort to the methods I did just to get somebody to give me my money back.

    As for the rep that pops on here from time to time, why don't you get with your senior management contact and get that dishonest company you represent to publish accurate and truthful policies regarding their payout policy.  Tricking folks into depositing funds based on one set of rules only to find out there is a completely different set of rules in reality is a cold hard slap in the face.  The unwillingness of any of the staff to do anything to ensure future customers aren't also duped by the misleading policies they have documented is borderline criminal imo.

    I will be waiting to see if this check clears as I have been reading hunderds of horror stories of bad checks from this POS company within the past few months.  As soon as it clears, my account will be closed and I will be sending the most scathing letter imaginable to the highest level contact I can find.  If anybody has any names, I will happily take that information.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 11, 2011 - 11:48 PM ET #68

    hope it dont bounce...they shouldnt have so many complaints that a paid employee surfs the net for damage control...how this person sleeps at night is beyond me but karma will be the best revenge...
    Reply
    hope it dont bounce...they shouldnt have so many complaints that a paid employee surfs the net for damage control...how this person sleeps at night is beyond me but karma will be the best revenge...
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: May. 12, 2011 - 7:01 PM ET #69

    Despite the bashing, I was paid very quickly by Bodog. Payment received in non-paper form today and within three business days of request.
    Reply
    Despite the bashing, I was paid very quickly by Bodog. Payment received in non-paper form today and within three business days of request.
     
    killakrzydav
    killakrzydav
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 1816
    Posted: May. 12, 2011 - 8:49 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit25:

    Becky,

    So what you are telling us is that since you can "take advantage of close relationships with senior management within the bodog brand organizations" that some payouts are more important than others?

    You are saying that since you have "pull" with the organization, you can use your 'influence' to respond to only certain members or payouts as opposed to the other hundreds and thousands of other payouts currently being requested??

    Do your bosses know about that? Would they agree with you advertising your "close relationships with senior management" on the covers forum and frankly saying that ONLY SOME PAYOUTS WILL BE HANDLED and not others because they just simply don't have access to your "resources"

    Wouldn't the average clients of Bodog just LOVE to hear that Becky? That you are personally so close with senior management in Bodog that you can actually AFFECT whether or not someone will be paid out or not? Wouldn't all the OTHER players at Bodog want to know about "taking advantage of these same relationships" or clearly you are just admitting that your staff at customer service are just stalling all the other players while you work to shut up the mouths of certain people on Covers.

    Becky don't you consider that people may not want to send you their details because they just simply dont trust you? Or your bullshit? Especially now that you are admitting that you can "INFLUENCE" certain payouts to proceed quicker than others due to your "CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS WITH SENIOR MANAGEMENT"

    Becy if I were you, I would really be VERY CAREFUL with that you say. Because everything you are doing is making you more expendable to the company every single day. The more you open your mouth, the more clients of BODOG you are pissing off. You never know when you're gonna say the wrong thing and terminate your own job.

    People like you should DEFINITELY NOT be advertising your "INFLUENCE ON PAYOUTS" on ANY internet forum dont you get it? All customers should have their payouts handled on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Not because of any "special relationships" wtf is that about?? Especially coming from an SBR rated book such as bodog. Do the regulators in Kahnawake know about this? 

    They should post an ADDENDUM on your website stating that "All people who expect to actually receive money back should consult first with Bodog Becky" she can then further decide, after first finding out what type of client you are and your personal details, how to handle your payout request.

    IT IS TIME THAT WE FLAG GARBAGE SPORTSBOOKS LIKE BODOG AND LET THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.  

    MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO CASH OUT ALL REMAINING FUNDS FROM BODOG AND JUST PRAY THAT YOU RECEIVE THEM WITHIN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS AND NEVER, EVER DEPOSIT THERE AGAIN.

     




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit25:

    Becky,

    So what you are telling us is that since you can "take advantage of close relationships with senior management within the bodog brand organizations" that some payouts are more important than others?

    You are saying that since you have "pull" with the organization, you can use your 'influence' to respond to only certain members or payouts as opposed to the other hundreds and thousands of other payouts currently being requested??

    Do your bosses know about that? Would they agree with you advertising your "close relationships with senior management" on the covers forum and frankly saying that ONLY SOME PAYOUTS WILL BE HANDLED and not others because they just simply don't have access to your "resources"

    Wouldn't the average clients of Bodog just LOVE to hear that Becky? That you are personally so close with senior management in Bodog that you can actually AFFECT whether or not someone will be paid out or not? Wouldn't all the OTHER players at Bodog want to know about "taking advantage of these same relationships" or clearly you are just admitting that your staff at customer service are just stalling all the other players while you work to shut up the mouths of certain people on Covers.

    Becky don't you consider that people may not want to send you their details because they just simply dont trust you? Or your bullshit? Especially now that you are admitting that you can "INFLUENCE" certain payouts to proceed quicker than others due to your "CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS WITH SENIOR MANAGEMENT"

    Becy if I were you, I would really be VERY CAREFUL with that you say. Because everything you are doing is making you more expendable to the company every single day. The more you open your mouth, the more clients of BODOG you are pissing off. You never know when you're gonna say the wrong thing and terminate your own job.

    People like you should DEFINITELY NOT be advertising your "INFLUENCE ON PAYOUTS" on ANY internet forum dont you get it? All customers should have their payouts handled on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Not because of any "special relationships" wtf is that about?? Especially coming from an SBR rated book such as bodog. Do the regulators in Kahnawake know about this? 

    They should post an ADDENDUM on your website stating that "All people who expect to actually receive money back should consult first with Bodog Becky" she can then further decide, after first finding out what type of client you are and your personal details, how to handle your payout request.

    IT IS TIME THAT WE FLAG GARBAGE SPORTSBOOKS LIKE BODOG AND LET THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.  

    MY ADVICE WOULD BE TO CASH OUT ALL REMAINING FUNDS FROM BODOG AND JUST PRAY THAT YOU RECEIVE THEM WITHIN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS AND NEVER, EVER DEPOSIT THERE AGAIN.

     




     
    bzimm33
    bzimm33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 1
    Posted: May. 13, 2011 - 10:12 AM ET #71

    Today is my 1st time on this site, & I was quite alarmed after reading these posts about bodog! Let me preface this comment by saying, I have ZERO affiliation w/bodog, I am just a gambler like the rest of you! I will agree, that all this "cc verification" crap we have to go through is BS, especially when they'll take your deposit w/cc's with absolutely no questions asked! However, I can honestly say that I have been very impressed w/their payout system! Compared to betus, they are literally 10x's faster! I have made ALL my deposits w/cc's, & over the past 3 mo's, I have received 3 checks (each for $3,000) via mail courier within 5 business days! Just this past month, I also sent them a bankwire request in the amount of $5,000, & again, it was in my bank acct. within 1 week! I'm not gonna lie, if it took over a month to receive a payout, I would be very upset...so I can just imagine what some of you are going through! It's hard enough winning, but winning & NOT getting paid...FU**ING BLOWS !!!!!
    Reply
    Today is my 1st time on this site, & I was quite alarmed after reading these posts about bodog! Let me preface this comment by saying, I have ZERO affiliation w/bodog, I am just a gambler like the rest of you! I will agree, that all this "cc verification" crap we have to go through is BS, especially when they'll take your deposit w/cc's with absolutely no questions asked! However, I can honestly say that I have been very impressed w/their payout system! Compared to betus, they are literally 10x's faster! I have made ALL my deposits w/cc's, & over the past 3 mo's, I have received 3 checks (each for $3,000) via mail courier within 5 business days! Just this past month, I also sent them a bankwire request in the amount of $5,000, & again, it was in my bank acct. within 1 week! I'm not gonna lie, if it took over a month to receive a payout, I would be very upset...so I can just imagine what some of you are going through! It's hard enough winning, but winning & NOT getting paid...FU**ING BLOWS !!!!!
     
    King_Coebra
    King_Coebra
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 18
    Posted: May. 13, 2011 - 10:44 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by bzimm33:

    Today is my 1st time on this site, & I was quite alarmed after reading these posts about bodog! Let me preface this comment by saying, I have ZERO affiliation w/bodog, I am just a gambler like the rest of you! I will agree, that all this "cc verification" crap we have to go through is BS, especially when they'll take your deposit w/cc's with absolutely no questions asked! However, I can honestly say that I have been very impressed w/their payout system! Compared to betus, they are literally 10x's faster! I have made ALL my deposits w/cc's, & over the past 3 mo's, I have received 3 checks (each for $3,000) via mail courier within 5 business days! Just this past month, I also sent them a bankwire request in the amount of $5,000, & again, it was in my bank acct. within 1 week! I'm not gonna lie, if it took over a month to receive a payout, I would be very upset...so I can just imagine what some of you are going through! It's hard enough winning, but winning & NOT getting paid...FU**ING BLOWS !!!!!


    Congratulations to you.  Evidently some customers are treated better than others.

    I did finally get my second payout via check by courier this morning.  I ONLY had to wait FIFTEEN business days, and spend the large part of the week going round and round with their CS department to get it here that "quickly".  I additionally was charged $50 for requesting that payout in April despite the fact their unpublished internal policies specifically prohibit them from processing a second payout OF ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT (not just if it is over $3000 as is indicated all over their site), and therefore the check sat until May to be processed.

    Hey Becky, don't you think the company you represent should publish internal policies so that customers can make INFORMED decisions as to whether or not paying $50 for a second payot is worthwhile?

    What a joke.  This is the policy in a nutshell:  "We will charge you $50 because you made a second payout request in the month of April, but we won't process it until May because of internal policies and you will still get charged to have us sit on your money until we are damn good and ready to send it to you."

    All requests for a refund of my $50 have been laughed off.   Evidently because I gamble I must be precognitive and therefore should have known about their internal policies?

    That's quite a scam your company has going there Becky.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bzimm33:

    Today is my 1st time on this site, & I was quite alarmed after reading these posts about bodog! Let me preface this comment by saying, I have ZERO affiliation w/bodog, I am just a gambler like the rest of you! I will agree, that all this "cc verification" crap we have to go through is BS, especially when they'll take your deposit w/cc's with absolutely no questions asked! However, I can honestly say that I have been very impressed w/their payout system! Compared to betus, they are literally 10x's faster! I have made ALL my deposits w/cc's, & over the past 3 mo's, I have received 3 checks (each for $3,000) via mail courier within 5 business days! Just this past month, I also sent them a bankwire request in the amount of $5,000, & again, it was in my bank acct. within 1 week! I'm not gonna lie, if it took over a month to receive a payout, I would be very upset...so I can just imagine what some of you are going through! It's hard enough winning, but winning & NOT getting paid...FU**ING BLOWS !!!!!


    Congratulations to you.  Evidently some customers are treated better than others.

    I did finally get my second payout via check by courier this morning.  I ONLY had to wait FIFTEEN business days, and spend the large part of the week going round and round with their CS department to get it here that "quickly".  I additionally was charged $50 for requesting that payout in April despite the fact their unpublished internal policies specifically prohibit them from processing a second payout OF ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT (not just if it is over $3000 as is indicated all over their site), and therefore the check sat until May to be processed.

    Hey Becky, don't you think the company you represent should publish internal policies so that customers can make INFORMED decisions as to whether or not paying $50 for a second payot is worthwhile?

    What a joke.  This is the policy in a nutshell:  "We will charge you $50 because you made a second payout request in the month of April, but we won't process it until May because of internal policies and you will still get charged to have us sit on your money until we are damn good and ready to send it to you."

    All requests for a refund of my $50 have been laughed off.   Evidently because I gamble I must be precognitive and therefore should have known about their internal policies?

    That's quite a scam your company has going there Becky.


     
    Supply_N_Demand
    Supply_N_Demand
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 1307
    Posted: May. 13, 2011 - 11:45 AM ET #73

    I just recently deposited a $1600 check, cleared in one business day..my bro also cashed two checks, both cleared and neither bounce...I think people just have a bad stigma with bodog..I have been with them for over 5 years and they have never missed a payout or had a bounced check
    Reply
    I just recently deposited a $1600 check, cleared in one business day..my bro also cashed two checks, both cleared and neither bounce...I think people just have a bad stigma with bodog..I have been with them for over 5 years and they have never missed a payout or had a bounced check
     
    bodogblows763
    bodogblows763
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 1
    Posted: May. 13, 2011 - 1:31 PM ET #74

    All bodog does not do is come in to your home and take your flat screen tv. The scum of sports books. Check came, I deposited it,
    the bank account was closed. Every payout has an excuse attached to it. Becky is most likely a 300lb slob who is in the back room sending out the exact same statement on many blogs, sports book sites. List of excuses, Our 3rd party payment company had a problem with some checks, there was a holiday on Monday called we steal your money. The debit cards are no longer accepted, if you had money on it, it will be put back into your account.my check was intercepted by customs. One thing you can count on, the customer service department sound very proffessional. They been trained very well and they have a list of 20 excuses on the desk in front of them. Put in a request for payout and pray.
    Reply
    All bodog does not do is come in to your home and take your flat screen tv. The scum of sports books. Check came, I deposited it,
    the bank account was closed. Every payout has an excuse attached to it. Becky is most likely a 300lb slob who is in the back room sending out the exact same statement on many blogs, sports book sites. List of excuses, Our 3rd party payment company had a problem with some checks, there was a holiday on Monday called we steal your money. The debit cards are no longer accepted, if you had money on it, it will be put back into your account.my check was intercepted by customs. One thing you can count on, the customer service department sound very proffessional. They been trained very well and they have a list of 20 excuses on the desk in front of them. Put in a request for payout and pray.
     
     
    slolife
    slolife
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 7
    Posted: May. 13, 2011 - 10:15 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Guys:

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am not going to try and convince you to play at any of the bodog brand licensees or to change your mind about bodog.  I am here to help you IF you choose to take advantage of my close relationships with senior management within the bodog brand organizations. If you choose not to use me as a resource, that is fine. 

    I have not received any recent PMs from anyone having trouble receiving a payout so I am afraid I'm unable to help at this time.  If you would like to send me a message with your account info and an explanation of the payout issue you are having I will do what I can to quicken the process and get you paid.

    Thank you,
    Becky

    Becky, how can you state that you haven't received any recent PM's about this??? I just sent you one 10 days ago and another. Look, I appreciate what you are trying to do and that you spoke to "Adriana" but to tell you the truth, all that happened was I received a check in the mail TODAY, 28 days after it was approved (and by the way, never received a tracking number) and took the check to B of America and they took one look at it and told me it was fraudulent, they then even tried to cash it and the account does not exist. the only reason i took it there was because it was an UOB check, but also had B of America on the bottom. They wanted to keep the check and I refused to let them. I then went to my own financial institution and they took one look at it and asked me where I got the check. WITHOUT telling them, they proceeded to tell me the check was Fake and the account did not exist. In fact they wouldn't even let me enter it into my account because they said when it was scanned, the account did not exist, and that they cant put money into my account without the check clearing the system.

    This is ridiculous. And Becky, I actually appreciate the fact that you TRY and help, but there are some things that you cant deny, such that while you say they have never MISSED a payment, well thats because your idea of MISSING a payment is slightly different than the 99.9999% of the world. What happened to me today was a MISSED PAYMENT... And while I fully expect them to make good on the money, it will never change the fact that they MISSED my payment.

    If I seriously went in to detail about how this has been handled by the CS at Bodog, it would take me 2 hours. And while it is nice to get someone on the phone, it does no good when they have ZERO answers and just put you off 4 days at a time...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Guys:

    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am not going to try and convince you to play at any of the bodog brand licensees or to change your mind about bodog.  I am here to help you IF you choose to take advantage of my close relationships with senior management within the bodog brand organizations. If you choose not to use me as a resource, that is fine. 

    I have not received any recent PMs from anyone having trouble receiving a payout so I am afraid I'm unable to help at this time.  If you would like to send me a message with your account info and an explanation of the payout issue you are having I will do what I can to quicken the process and get you paid.

    Thank you,
    Becky

    Becky, how can you state that you haven't received any recent PM's about this??? I just sent you one 10 days ago and another. Look, I appreciate what you are trying to do and that you spoke to "Adriana" but to tell you the truth, all that happened was I received a check in the mail TODAY, 28 days after it was approved (and by the way, never received a tracking number) and took the check to B of America and they took one look at it and told me it was fraudulent, they then even tried to cash it and the account does not exist. the only reason i took it there was because it was an UOB check, but also had B of America on the bottom. They wanted to keep the check and I refused to let them. I then went to my own financial institution and they took one look at it and asked me where I got the check. WITHOUT telling them, they proceeded to tell me the check was Fake and the account did not exist. In fact they wouldn't even let me enter it into my account because they said when it was scanned, the account did not exist, and that they cant put money into my account without the check clearing the system.

    This is ridiculous. And Becky, I actually appreciate the fact that you TRY and help, but there are some things that you cant deny, such that while you say they have never MISSED a payment, well thats because your idea of MISSING a payment is slightly different than the 99.9999% of the world. What happened to me today was a MISSED PAYMENT... And while I fully expect them to make good on the money, it will never change the fact that they MISSED my payment.

    If I seriously went in to detail about how this has been handled by the CS at Bodog, it would take me 2 hours. And while it is nice to get someone on the phone, it does no good when they have ZERO answers and just put you off 4 days at a time...
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 345 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,548
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • Monday 10/05/2026 665
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,524
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,481
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,559
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,263

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.