Does Bodog have payout issues?
HAHAHAHA oh "Bodog Becky"... you and your shills are so pathetic.
Besides the fact that Bodog has secretly changed ownership several times over the course of that "sixteen year history" what makes you so confident in your defence of such a shit-run company? Your employment cheques still cash I guess? Maybe on the 2nd or 3rd try.......? Let's see how long that lasts... maybe they'll just ship you off to Quebec?
BLOW-DOG IS complete trash. Do yourselves a favor and find a better book. These days if you are still playing with Bodog, frankly you deserve what you get...
Thousands of customers have had delayed and bounced cheques from Bodog in the past 1 year nevermind 16 years even. Why is a company still running when almost 50% of their u.s clients receive fake cheques drawn on either closed accounts or frozen ones? Can you tell us that you wont admit to the THOUSANDS and I certainly mean THOUSANDS of bounced cheques sent out by Bodog every single year?
Enjoy dealing with your employers meltdown because you know full well the owners and higher-ups are certainly never going to personally answer the phones or emails from their angry customers. Just pay some pour souls minimum wages to bear the brunt of the backlash.
I bet you'd quit backing them up so fiercly once your cheques begin bouncing as well.... It's funny when the dollars run out, so does everyone's loyalty..
![]()
Actually, I am not a shill, I am a paid and public fact checker and I never ever sell any offers to join bodog…here is the definition of a shill since its seldom used right in a forum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill. In fact, I am the opposite of a shill and that’s why I have bodog in my posting name.
Also, I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers from, but "50%" and "thousands and thousands" is just not true. What is true is that no bodog player has ever gone unpaid in the 16 years bodog.com has been in business.
Thank you,
Becky
HAHAHAHA oh "Bodog Becky"... you and your shills are so pathetic.
Besides the fact that Bodog has secretly changed ownership several times over the course of that "sixteen year history" what makes you so confident in your defence of such a shit-run company? Your employment cheques still cash I guess? Maybe on the 2nd or 3rd try.......? Let's see how long that lasts... maybe they'll just ship you off to Quebec?
BLOW-DOG IS complete trash. Do yourselves a favor and find a better book. These days if you are still playing with Bodog, frankly you deserve what you get...
Thousands of customers have had delayed and bounced cheques from Bodog in the past 1 year nevermind 16 years even. Why is a company still running when almost 50% of their u.s clients receive fake cheques drawn on either closed accounts or frozen ones? Can you tell us that you wont admit to the THOUSANDS and I certainly mean THOUSANDS of bounced cheques sent out by Bodog every single year?
Enjoy dealing with your employers meltdown because you know full well the owners and higher-ups are certainly never going to personally answer the phones or emails from their angry customers. Just pay some pour souls minimum wages to bear the brunt of the backlash.
I bet you'd quit backing them up so fiercly once your cheques begin bouncing as well.... It's funny when the dollars run out, so does everyone's loyalty..
![]()
Actually, I am not a shill, I am a paid and public fact checker and I never ever sell any offers to join bodog…here is the definition of a shill since its seldom used right in a forum: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill. In fact, I am the opposite of a shill and that’s why I have bodog in my posting name.
Also, I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers from, but "50%" and "thousands and thousands" is just not true. What is true is that no bodog player has ever gone unpaid in the 16 years bodog.com has been in business.
Thank you,
Becky
Notice the apparent absence of "BLOWDOG BECKY"?
I'm telling you guys once the money goes dry, no more Bodog, no more Becky, in fact no more payouts either!
SLOLIFE - best of luck trying to get those cashed, I think the sooner you deal with them the better. The more this thing drags out, the slower and slower C+ rated books like "Bodog" will take to send payments and actually have them clear.
Once Bodog has used up all their "emergency funding" you'll see what happens.
And one more peice of advice. DO NOT WAGER IN THE BODOG ONLINE CASINO DURING THIS TIME OF MONEY ISSUES. TRUST ME YOU ARE GONNA GET F**KED UP THE ASS.
Oh and Becky you might want to start filling out paperwork right now to become "BET365 BECKY" while they still have an opening... haha
![]()
Notice the apparent absence of "BLOWDOG BECKY"?
I'm telling you guys once the money goes dry, no more Bodog, no more Becky, in fact no more payouts either!
SLOLIFE - best of luck trying to get those cashed, I think the sooner you deal with them the better. The more this thing drags out, the slower and slower C+ rated books like "Bodog" will take to send payments and actually have them clear.
Once Bodog has used up all their "emergency funding" you'll see what happens.
And one more peice of advice. DO NOT WAGER IN THE BODOG ONLINE CASINO DURING THIS TIME OF MONEY ISSUES. TRUST ME YOU ARE GONNA GET F**KED UP THE ASS.
Oh and Becky you might want to start filling out paperwork right now to become "BET365 BECKY" while they still have an opening... haha
![]()
they slow payed me a few years back and i shit-canned them and never looked back...bad lines...late lines and slow payout with bad cs...who needs it...
They never looked back at your $2 bets either.
they slow payed me a few years back and i shit-canned them and never looked back...bad lines...late lines and slow payout with bad cs...who needs it...
They never looked back at your $2 bets either.
Notice the apparent absence of "BLOWDOG BECKY"?
I'm telling you guys once the money goes dry, no more Bodog, no more Becky, in fact no more payouts either!
SLOLIFE - best of luck trying to get those cashed, I think the sooner you deal with them the better. The more this thing drags out, the slower and slower C+ rated books like "Bodog" will take to send payments and actually have them clear.
Once Bodog has used up all their "emergency funding" you'll see what happens.
And one more peice of advice. DO NOT WAGER IN THE BODOG ONLINE CASINO DURING THIS TIME OF MONEY ISSUES. TRUST ME YOU ARE GONNA GET F**KED UP THE ASS.
Oh and Becky you might want to start filling out paperwork right now to become "BET365 BECKY" while they still have an opening... haha
![]()
The "apparent absence" of BodogBecky was due to a fabulous vacation I just spent in Las Vegas for one week- apologies for being less responsive than usual. I am now back in London and here to help as usual. These payment questions are best answered by CS, I suggest that you give them a call, they will be happy to help.
Thanks,
Becky
Notice the apparent absence of "BLOWDOG BECKY"?
I'm telling you guys once the money goes dry, no more Bodog, no more Becky, in fact no more payouts either!
SLOLIFE - best of luck trying to get those cashed, I think the sooner you deal with them the better. The more this thing drags out, the slower and slower C+ rated books like "Bodog" will take to send payments and actually have them clear.
Once Bodog has used up all their "emergency funding" you'll see what happens.
And one more peice of advice. DO NOT WAGER IN THE BODOG ONLINE CASINO DURING THIS TIME OF MONEY ISSUES. TRUST ME YOU ARE GONNA GET F**KED UP THE ASS.
Oh and Becky you might want to start filling out paperwork right now to become "BET365 BECKY" while they still have an opening... haha
![]()
The "apparent absence" of BodogBecky was due to a fabulous vacation I just spent in Las Vegas for one week- apologies for being less responsive than usual. I am now back in London and here to help as usual. These payment questions are best answered by CS, I suggest that you give them a call, they will be happy to help.
Thanks,
Becky
Becky
Becky
This is her first steady paycheck as she was a freelance writer prior so she is gonna tow the company line whether you like it or not.
This is not true. I worked directly for the CEO of Casino City & GPWA for 5 years as the Senior Account Manager before joining BodogBrand and CalvinAyre.com.
Becky
This is her first steady paycheck as she was a freelance writer prior so she is gonna tow the company line whether you like it or not.
This is not true. I worked directly for the CEO of Casino City & GPWA for 5 years as the Senior Account Manager before joining BodogBrand and CalvinAyre.com.
Becky
well i take back all the "good" shit i said about bodog....according to my bank statements the check that i thought had cleared ended up bouncing!!!! Becky i suggest you resolve this fast!! i should make you guys wire me funds since i had to wait 10 days plus the time for the check to arrive to find out it bounced....not happy with bodog at all!!
Did you call CS about this? If not, you should do so right away. If they are unable to help to your satisfaction please PM me your account number and I will look into it for you.
Becky
well i take back all the "good" shit i said about bodog....according to my bank statements the check that i thought had cleared ended up bouncing!!!! Becky i suggest you resolve this fast!! i should make you guys wire me funds since i had to wait 10 days plus the time for the check to arrive to find out it bounced....not happy with bodog at all!!
Did you call CS about this? If not, you should do so right away. If they are unable to help to your satisfaction please PM me your account number and I will look into it for you.
Becky
Did you call CS about this? If not, you should do so right away. If they are unable to help to your satisfaction please PM me your account number and I will look into it for you.
Becky
and are you able to resolve this WITHOUT me hunting down a copy of the bounced check???
Did you call CS about this? If not, you should do so right away. If they are unable to help to your satisfaction please PM me your account number and I will look into it for you.
Becky
and are you able to resolve this WITHOUT me hunting down a copy of the bounced check???
well i take back all the "good" shit i said about bodog....according to my bank statements the check that i thought had cleared ended up bouncing!!!! Becky i suggest you resolve this fast!! i should make you guys wire me funds since i had to wait 10 days plus the time for the check to arrive to find out it bounced....not happy with bodog at all!!
well i take back all the "good" shit i said about bodog....according to my bank statements the check that i thought had cleared ended up bouncing!!!! Becky i suggest you resolve this fast!! i should make you guys wire me funds since i had to wait 10 days plus the time for the check to arrive to find out it bounced....not happy with bodog at all!!
well i take back all the "good" shit i said about bodog....according to my bank statements the check that i thought had cleared ended up bouncing!!!! Becky i suggest you resolve this fast!! i should make you guys wire me funds since i had to wait 10 days plus the time for the check to arrive to find out it bounced....not happy with bodog at all!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I FREAKIN KNEW IT WOULD BOUNCE. Ohhh Blow-job Betty where art thou?? Ring-A-Ding!!
Can you please call calvin on the BAT line and ask him to put some f-ING money in the accounts that he writes cheques on?
HAHAHAHA. Just a matter of time till it happens to your cheques too. Then what will you say?
0---rrr--click--roll playback---rrr "Bodog has not missed a payout in 16 years... blah blah and i personally know this because i am MS. BB and i have been with the company for 12 months and everyone told me so. So there. And if you dont like it, you can kiss our asses because you should never be allowed to withdraw money back from our sportsbook anyways! Imagine someone actually wanting their money? Pish-Posh I say!!"
HAHAHAHA
PAPA - dont let them get away with it. they will dick you over for weeks and just send you another worthless peice of paper by courier probably. Do yourself a favor and close the acct permanently...
![]()
well i take back all the "good" shit i said about bodog....according to my bank statements the check that i thought had cleared ended up bouncing!!!! Becky i suggest you resolve this fast!! i should make you guys wire me funds since i had to wait 10 days plus the time for the check to arrive to find out it bounced....not happy with bodog at all!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I FREAKIN KNEW IT WOULD BOUNCE. Ohhh Blow-job Betty where art thou?? Ring-A-Ding!!
Can you please call calvin on the BAT line and ask him to put some f-ING money in the accounts that he writes cheques on?
HAHAHAHA. Just a matter of time till it happens to your cheques too. Then what will you say?
0---rrr--click--roll playback---rrr "Bodog has not missed a payout in 16 years... blah blah and i personally know this because i am MS. BB and i have been with the company for 12 months and everyone told me so. So there. And if you dont like it, you can kiss our asses because you should never be allowed to withdraw money back from our sportsbook anyways! Imagine someone actually wanting their money? Pish-Posh I say!!"
HAHAHAHA
PAPA - dont let them get away with it. they will dick you over for weeks and just send you another worthless peice of paper by courier probably. Do yourself a favor and close the acct permanently...
![]()
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I FREAKIN KNEW IT WOULD BOUNCE. Ohhh Blow-job Betty where art thou?? Ring-A-Ding!!
Can you please call calvin on the BAT line and ask him to put some f-ING money in the accounts that he writes cheques on?
HAHAHAHA. Just a matter of time till it happens to your cheques too. Then what will you say?
0---rrr--click--roll playback---rrr "Bodog has not missed a payout in 16 years... blah blah and i personally know this because i am MS. BB and i have been with the company for 12 months and everyone told me so. So there. And if you dont like it, you can kiss our asses because you should never be allowed to withdraw money back from our sportsbook anyways! Imagine someone actually wanting their money? Pish-Posh I say!!"
HAHAHAHA
PAPA - dont let them get away with it. they will dick you over for weeks and just send you another worthless peice of paper by courier probably. Do yourself a favor and close the acct permanently...
![]()
lol my entire bodog bank roll is on its way in a rubber check form =P...i cleaned that shit out last night, that was bodogs last straw for me..iam not gonna deal with sending copies of bounced checks back and fourth for a book that post late line...terrible lines..terrible prices...and has absolutely no special bet options (compared to 5dimes which has every option imaginable)...its not worth my time..tho yes i would love nothing more then to continue raping that site with ease..but now its just not worth it...yeah fast cashout are great..and getting your check in under a week is great too...but it doesnt mean shit if the check is bad =P so fuck them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I FREAKIN KNEW IT WOULD BOUNCE. Ohhh Blow-job Betty where art thou?? Ring-A-Ding!!
Can you please call calvin on the BAT line and ask him to put some f-ING money in the accounts that he writes cheques on?
HAHAHAHA. Just a matter of time till it happens to your cheques too. Then what will you say?
0---rrr--click--roll playback---rrr "Bodog has not missed a payout in 16 years... blah blah and i personally know this because i am MS. BB and i have been with the company for 12 months and everyone told me so. So there. And if you dont like it, you can kiss our asses because you should never be allowed to withdraw money back from our sportsbook anyways! Imagine someone actually wanting their money? Pish-Posh I say!!"
HAHAHAHA
PAPA - dont let them get away with it. they will dick you over for weeks and just send you another worthless peice of paper by courier probably. Do yourself a favor and close the acct permanently...
![]()
lol my entire bodog bank roll is on its way in a rubber check form =P...i cleaned that shit out last night, that was bodogs last straw for me..iam not gonna deal with sending copies of bounced checks back and fourth for a book that post late line...terrible lines..terrible prices...and has absolutely no special bet options (compared to 5dimes which has every option imaginable)...its not worth my time..tho yes i would love nothing more then to continue raping that site with ease..but now its just not worth it...yeah fast cashout are great..and getting your check in under a week is great too...but it doesnt mean shit if the check is bad =P so fuck them
Bodog also sent me a Global E pay Card. The only problem is when it got here it had no money on it. Thanks Bodog. So I called them and they told me it would work in 48 hours. It did not. I called again and they said wait another 48 hours and we will contact you. They did not contact me. I called again ten minutes ago and they told me to wait another 48 hours and they contact me again. They claim to be having technical difficulties, I have a feeling that means they are low on cash. Bodog Becky, what do you recommend?
I will let everyone know when I get paid.
Bodog also sent me a Global E pay Card. The only problem is when it got here it had no money on it. Thanks Bodog. So I called them and they told me it would work in 48 hours. It did not. I called again and they said wait another 48 hours and we will contact you. They did not contact me. I called again ten minutes ago and they told me to wait another 48 hours and they contact me again. They claim to be having technical difficulties, I have a feeling that means they are low on cash. Bodog Becky, what do you recommend?
I will let everyone know when I get paid.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,550
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- Monday 10/05/2026 667
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,533
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,494
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,561
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,900
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,269
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
