• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US

    Does Bodog have payout issues?

    «First Previous 567 ... 101112 Next Last»
    bandit25
    EIGHTYpercent
    MRSARATOGA
    BodogBecky
    MikeMed
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80814
    Posts: 285
    «First Previous 567 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    bandit25
    bandit25
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1451
    Posted: May. 23, 2011 - 9:11 PM ET #101

    And why would Bodog ever want to even pay customers FAST?

    I mean all they want is dumbass clients who can make deposits and never withdraw. Thats the kind of clients they want and ONLY those clients. The type of client that will basically be stupid enough to make charitable donations to this "sportsbook" so that way Calvin can keep doing 'Rails' off Bodog Becky's stomach.

    To anyone who is just playing on Bodog for years because they are used to the system and trying to be loyal, forget about it. They do not care about you trust me they just want SUCKERS ONLY. How else do you think they pay the bills and by bills I mean HOOKERS and BLOW in Costa Rica. Just remember every single time you place a bet there no matter if you win or lose, you are contributing to another bottle of Wine and bigger, fatter, steaks for those pig CEO's and "investors" at Bodog.

    - They love it when you have to pay an extra $10 to make a $100 deposit. ---> BODOG FAT-CATS "I'll have the T-bone, medium rare"

    - They love it when you must wait until 1 hour before the game when they finally release their late lines and hope nobody notices  ---> BODOG FAT CATS "I'll order another bottle of the red '48' please while I go to the restroom and do a quick line"

    - They love it when you must call their CS hundreds of times to get an answer on when and where your payout is ---> BODOG FAT CATS "This asian chick is not hot enough, call the escort service and get another round of bitches out here to smack around"

    The BODOG FAT CATS are getting loaded off STUPID CLIENTS. Learn your lesson and DO NOT CONTRIBUTE to these pathetic, coke heads and their "sportsbook". Let the bums find some other way to support their "habbits" other than basically stealing from your pockets.

      

     

    Reply

    And why would Bodog ever want to even pay customers FAST?

    I mean all they want is dumbass clients who can make deposits and never withdraw. Thats the kind of clients they want and ONLY those clients. The type of client that will basically be stupid enough to make charitable donations to this "sportsbook" so that way Calvin can keep doing 'Rails' off Bodog Becky's stomach.

    To anyone who is just playing on Bodog for years because they are used to the system and trying to be loyal, forget about it. They do not care about you trust me they just want SUCKERS ONLY. How else do you think they pay the bills and by bills I mean HOOKERS and BLOW in Costa Rica. Just remember every single time you place a bet there no matter if you win or lose, you are contributing to another bottle of Wine and bigger, fatter, steaks for those pig CEO's and "investors" at Bodog.

    - They love it when you have to pay an extra $10 to make a $100 deposit. ---> BODOG FAT-CATS "I'll have the T-bone, medium rare"

    - They love it when you must wait until 1 hour before the game when they finally release their late lines and hope nobody notices  ---> BODOG FAT CATS "I'll order another bottle of the red '48' please while I go to the restroom and do a quick line"

    - They love it when you must call their CS hundreds of times to get an answer on when and where your payout is ---> BODOG FAT CATS "This asian chick is not hot enough, call the escort service and get another round of bitches out here to smack around"

    The BODOG FAT CATS are getting loaded off STUPID CLIENTS. Learn your lesson and DO NOT CONTRIBUTE to these pathetic, coke heads and their "sportsbook". Let the bums find some other way to support their "habbits" other than basically stealing from your pockets.

      

     

     
    EIGHTYpercent
    EIGHTYpercent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: May. 23, 2011 - 9:14 PM ET #102

    Damn dude, did Calvin Ayre steal your girl or something?

    I'm not a fan of Bodog, but he isn't Hitler.

    He isn't forcing anyone to use his site.

    Reply

    Damn dude, did Calvin Ayre steal your girl or something?

    I'm not a fan of Bodog, but he isn't Hitler.

    He isn't forcing anyone to use his site.

     
    bandit25
    bandit25
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1451
    Posted: May. 23, 2011 - 9:19 PM ET #103

    Are you stupid or something? Do you not know what kinds of parties and crap this guy and his "buddies" are into?

    Who do you think pays for it all?

    Nobody said he was "Hitler" but then again Hitler murdered thousands and thousands of innocent people and caused one of the worst and most devastating wars in Human history. So you are correct sir, he is NOT Hitler. Congrats.

     

     

    Reply

    Are you stupid or something? Do you not know what kinds of parties and crap this guy and his "buddies" are into?

    Who do you think pays for it all?

    Nobody said he was "Hitler" but then again Hitler murdered thousands and thousands of innocent people and caused one of the worst and most devastating wars in Human history. So you are correct sir, he is NOT Hitler. Congrats.

     

     

     
    MRSARATOGA
    MRSARATOGA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 14413
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 6:39 AM ET #104

    after reading bookmaker was moving 33 miilion over two years, bodog has to be on the fed radar  screen.
    Reply
    after reading bookmaker was moving 33 miilion over two years, bodog has to be on the fed radar  screen.
     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: May. 25, 2011 - 2:24 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTYpercent:

    Damn dude, did Calvin Ayre steal your girl or something?

    I'm not a fan of Bodog, but he isn't Hitler.

    He isn't forcing anyone to use his site.



    Just to clarify, bodog.com is not Calvin's site.  The Bodog brand name is his, but he is no longer an online gambling operator.  Calvin licenses the brand name to online operators such as Alwyn Morris of MMGG who owns and operates bodog.com.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EIGHTYpercent:

    Damn dude, did Calvin Ayre steal your girl or something?

    I'm not a fan of Bodog, but he isn't Hitler.

    He isn't forcing anyone to use his site.



    Just to clarify, bodog.com is not Calvin's site.  The Bodog brand name is his, but he is no longer an online gambling operator.  Calvin licenses the brand name to online operators such as Alwyn Morris of MMGG who owns and operates bodog.com.


     
    EIGHTYpercent
    EIGHTYpercent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1570
    Posted: May. 25, 2011 - 3:30 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Just to clarify, bodog.com is not Calvin's site.  The Bodog brand name is his, but he is no longer an online gambling operator.  Calvin licenses the brand name to online operators such as Alwyn Morris of MMGG who owns and operates bodog.com.


    That doesn't make me feel very safe. Sounds like Calvin jumped ship and hired Morris to be the fall guy.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:



    Just to clarify, bodog.com is not Calvin's site.  The Bodog brand name is his, but he is no longer an online gambling operator.  Calvin licenses the brand name to online operators such as Alwyn Morris of MMGG who owns and operates bodog.com.


    That doesn't make me feel very safe. Sounds like Calvin jumped ship and hired Morris to be the fall guy.

     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: May. 31, 2011 - 4:59 PM ET #107

    I started this thread some months ago.....Well my friend gave up trying to collect his $3200 from Bodog after calling every other day for about a month...Me feeling guilty about hooking him up with BD, I set him up with a $500 5 Dime ACCT. Because when he does work he only makes like 10 bucks an HR and He loves to put action on the Big Dance in March....He did very well in March. So well that H e gave me my $500 back...So 3 weeks ago out of the blue he calls Bodog and explained that he never was PD out after a request..He was transferred a couple times and spoke to someone that told him his request never went through and admitted that there was an error due to his funds never being put back into his account..So they put money back int the account within minutes and he requested another pay out and last Thursday he finally was rewarded for his
    5 TM NBA parlay that PD $ almost 3 G's.......Imagine hitting your biggest play ever and think you are not going to see the $ and then months later making 1 call and finding out due to a "very rare situation" Your gonna get your money after all. Like a roller coaster ride...B.D. told him that they would make it right if he re-deposits and he did and I am not sure what kind of bonus he received but he has 2 books now...I am glad Bodog finally got it rite but it should have never happened in the first place.
    Reply
    I started this thread some months ago.....Well my friend gave up trying to collect his $3200 from Bodog after calling every other day for about a month...Me feeling guilty about hooking him up with BD, I set him up with a $500 5 Dime ACCT. Because when he does work he only makes like 10 bucks an HR and He loves to put action on the Big Dance in March....He did very well in March. So well that H e gave me my $500 back...So 3 weeks ago out of the blue he calls Bodog and explained that he never was PD out after a request..He was transferred a couple times and spoke to someone that told him his request never went through and admitted that there was an error due to his funds never being put back into his account..So they put money back int the account within minutes and he requested another pay out and last Thursday he finally was rewarded for his
    5 TM NBA parlay that PD $ almost 3 G's.......Imagine hitting your biggest play ever and think you are not going to see the $ and then months later making 1 call and finding out due to a "very rare situation" Your gonna get your money after all. Like a roller coaster ride...B.D. told him that they would make it right if he re-deposits and he did and I am not sure what kind of bonus he received but he has 2 books now...I am glad Bodog finally got it rite but it should have never happened in the first place.
     
    turner781
    turner781
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 4
    Posted: May. 31, 2011 - 7:34 PM ET #108

    Has anyone used mypaylinq.com to withdraw from Bodog?  I made a withdrawal request from Bodog 4 days ago.  They transferred it to mypaylinq the same day.  However, mypaylinq is telling me it takes them 15 days for them to send out checks.  Let me know if you have any experience with those guys.

    Reply

    Has anyone used mypaylinq.com to withdraw from Bodog?  I made a withdrawal request from Bodog 4 days ago.  They transferred it to mypaylinq the same day.  However, mypaylinq is telling me it takes them 15 days for them to send out checks.  Let me know if you have any experience with those guys.

     
    Str8Vegas
    Str8Vegas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 297
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2011 - 8:35 PM ET #109

    I live in Florida, just got a check within 8 business days for $1700...deposited and cleared no problem.  Not sure what the fuss is about, I've never had problems with payouts before either....sucks for those who are saying they've had them bounce on them.
    Reply
    I live in Florida, just got a check within 8 business days for $1700...deposited and cleared no problem.  Not sure what the fuss is about, I've never had problems with payouts before either....sucks for those who are saying they've had them bounce on them.
     
    nepatriots_12
    nepatriots_12
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2011 - 3:14 AM ET #110

    Bodog isn't the best book, but in terms of payouts and money security there is nothing to worry about. I have always been paid and I doubt they have ever "stiffed" a player. I can't comment about the bouncing checks as I have always been paid by Moneybookers and I have never had a problem.
    Reply
    Bodog isn't the best book, but in terms of payouts and money security there is nothing to worry about. I have always been paid and I doubt they have ever "stiffed" a player. I can't comment about the bouncing checks as I have always been paid by Moneybookers and I have never had a problem.
     
    BJ69
    BJ69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2011 - 9:26 PM ET #111

    I've never read any of these posts before  - never really had a reason to, even though Bodog basically destroyed my life (not in terms of being ripped off or losing money to a bad bet or hand) but I have to say, I’m not really sure why people continue to give this site their money when they’ve had so many issues with payouts.  Of course they have issues with payouts – it’s a weekly exercise in futility for their ecomm team to find new blissfully ignorant payment processers when, after all, taking bets from American facing customers is essentially illegal.  It’s a shame to see this site really disrupt people’s lives over a failed payment (especially when a large sum of money is involved), but honestly, I don’t see it getting any better…especially after recent events.       

    Reply

    I've never read any of these posts before  - never really had a reason to, even though Bodog basically destroyed my life (not in terms of being ripped off or losing money to a bad bet or hand) but I have to say, I’m not really sure why people continue to give this site their money when they’ve had so many issues with payouts.  Of course they have issues with payouts – it’s a weekly exercise in futility for their ecomm team to find new blissfully ignorant payment processers when, after all, taking bets from American facing customers is essentially illegal.  It’s a shame to see this site really disrupt people’s lives over a failed payment (especially when a large sum of money is involved), but honestly, I don’t see it getting any better…especially after recent events.       

     
    BJ69
    BJ69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2011 - 10:15 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by MRSARATOGA:

    after reading bookmaker was moving 33 miilion over two years, bodog has to be on the fed radar  screen.

    Of course they are on the fed's radar - half of their senior managers can't even fly over the US now. They have moved millions of dollars and implicated countless banks and processers in the US. It's only a matter of time before their offices in Vancouver and Europe or raided...save that of Montreal of course due to its location on the Kahnawake Indian reserve.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MRSARATOGA:

    after reading bookmaker was moving 33 miilion over two years, bodog has to be on the fed radar  screen.

    Of course they are on the fed's radar - half of their senior managers can't even fly over the US now. They have moved millions of dollars and implicated countless banks and processers in the US. It's only a matter of time before their offices in Vancouver and Europe or raided...save that of Montreal of course due to its location on the Kahnawake Indian reserve.

     
    BJ69
    BJ69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2011 - 10:42 PM ET #113

    [Quote: Originally Posted by bandit25]

    And why would Bodog ever want to even pay customers FAST?

    I mean all they want is dumbass clients who can make deposits and never withdraw. Thats the kind of clients they want and ONLY those clients. The type of client that will basically be stupid enough to make charitable donations to this "sportsbook" so that way Calvin can keep doing 'Rails' off Bodog Becky's stomach.

    To anyone who is just playing on Bodog for years because they are used to the system and trying to be loyal, forget about it. They do not care about you trust me they just want SUCKERS ONLY. How else do you think they pay the bills and by bills I mean HOOKERS and BLOW in Costa Rica. Just remember every single time you place a bet there no matter if you win or lose, you are contributing to another bottle of Wine and bigger, fatter, steaks for those pig CEO's and "investors" at Bodog.

    - They love it when you have to pay an extra $10 to make a $100 deposit. ---> BODOG FAT-CATS "I'll have the T-bone, medium rare"

    - They love it when you must wait until 1 hour before the game when they finally release their late lines and hope nobody notices  ---> BODOG FAT CATS "I'll order another bottle of the red '48' please while I go to the restroom and do a quick line"

    - They love it when you must call their CS hundreds of times to get an answer on when and where your payout is ---> BODOG FAT CATS "This asian chick is not hot enough, call the escort service and get another round of bitches out here to smack around"

    The BODOG FAT CATS are getting loaded off STUPID CLIENTS. Learn your lesson and DO NOT CONTRIBUTE to these pathetic, coke heads and their "sportsbook". Let the bums find some other way to support their "habbits" other than basically stealing from your pockets.

      

    I suppose what I am trying to say is that I hate Bodog and unlike any of their jaded former employees, I am not bound by any confidentiality agreement; I’m jaded and free, and fortunately, privy to all the same great inside info into their illicit inner workings.  Feel free to message me if you want the inside scoop – I’m more than willing to dole out any info.   

    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by bandit25]

    And why would Bodog ever want to even pay customers FAST?

    I mean all they want is dumbass clients who can make deposits and never withdraw. Thats the kind of clients they want and ONLY those clients. The type of client that will basically be stupid enough to make charitable donations to this "sportsbook" so that way Calvin can keep doing 'Rails' off Bodog Becky's stomach.

    To anyone who is just playing on Bodog for years because they are used to the system and trying to be loyal, forget about it. They do not care about you trust me they just want SUCKERS ONLY. How else do you think they pay the bills and by bills I mean HOOKERS and BLOW in Costa Rica. Just remember every single time you place a bet there no matter if you win or lose, you are contributing to another bottle of Wine and bigger, fatter, steaks for those pig CEO's and "investors" at Bodog.

    - They love it when you have to pay an extra $10 to make a $100 deposit. ---> BODOG FAT-CATS "I'll have the T-bone, medium rare"

    - They love it when you must wait until 1 hour before the game when they finally release their late lines and hope nobody notices  ---> BODOG FAT CATS "I'll order another bottle of the red '48' please while I go to the restroom and do a quick line"

    - They love it when you must call their CS hundreds of times to get an answer on when and where your payout is ---> BODOG FAT CATS "This asian chick is not hot enough, call the escort service and get another round of bitches out here to smack around"

    The BODOG FAT CATS are getting loaded off STUPID CLIENTS. Learn your lesson and DO NOT CONTRIBUTE to these pathetic, coke heads and their "sportsbook". Let the bums find some other way to support their "habbits" other than basically stealing from your pockets.

      

    I suppose what I am trying to say is that I hate Bodog and unlike any of their jaded former employees, I am not bound by any confidentiality agreement; I’m jaded and free, and fortunately, privy to all the same great inside info into their illicit inner workings.  Feel free to message me if you want the inside scoop – I’m more than willing to dole out any info.   

     
    BJ69
    BJ69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2011 - 5:00 PM ET #114

    Of course Bodog has cash flow issues. They’ve had millions seized by the American government and have had payroll issues internally.  They are closing up shop at their Vancouver office and serving layoff notice to their Vancouver staff at the end of June.  Looks like Bodog is losing its grip on the American Market.  I guess money laundering and avoiding the feds can only go so far.  Hopefully Bodog can make a go of it in Europe and Asia.

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:

    Guys:

    First of all, just to set the facts straight, Calvin has nothing to do with payouts- he sold the bodog.com gambling operations to Alwyn Morris in mid 2006.  Calvin still owns the bodog brand name and licenses it out- he is like a franchiser.  He has also started his own industry media site, CalvinAyre.com which I am also the Head On-Site Reporter for.

    Second of all, I can confirm that none of the bodog brand licensees are low on cash. Once again, if you are experiencing any issues with payouts please contact CS and if they are unable to help to your satisfaction then send me a PM with your account number and I will ask a senior manager to look into it.

    Thanks,
    Becky

    Reply

    Of course Bodog has cash flow issues. They’ve had millions seized by the American government and have had payroll issues internally.  They are closing up shop at their Vancouver office and serving layoff notice to their Vancouver staff at the end of June.  Looks like Bodog is losing its grip on the American Market.  I guess money laundering and avoiding the feds can only go so far.  Hopefully Bodog can make a go of it in Europe and Asia.

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:

    Guys:

    First of all, just to set the facts straight, Calvin has nothing to do with payouts- he sold the bodog.com gambling operations to Alwyn Morris in mid 2006.  Calvin still owns the bodog brand name and licenses it out- he is like a franchiser.  He has also started his own industry media site, CalvinAyre.com which I am also the Head On-Site Reporter for.

    Second of all, I can confirm that none of the bodog brand licensees are low on cash. Once again, if you are experiencing any issues with payouts please contact CS and if they are unable to help to your satisfaction then send me a PM with your account number and I will ask a senior manager to look into it.

    Thanks,
    Becky

     
    BJ69
    BJ69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2011 - 7:56 PM ET #115

    Oh Becky, how you could have really benefited from some real public relations training – the first thing they’d have taught you is to resist the urge of regurgitating the same bland rhetoric. Cash flow aside,  Bodog is crumbling – they have very few payment processors left willing to actually do business with Bodog and ACH bank wire deposits have been reserved for only high rolling VIP clients – how terribly inequitable that is for the average player reading this.  That’s right folks, you COULD be paid out instantaneously with your funds being routed right to your chequing account; however, Bodog refuses to open up their secured lines to ACH bank wire processing (yes, ACH is still used by Bodog) because essentially you don’t spend enough at their site to mitigate any risk associated with initiating an ACH transaction.

    As for the other multitude of other reasons Bodog is crumbling, try an open investigation by the Canadian department of fraud prevention and investigation– looks like even the Canadian government is done with Bodog’s money laundering….and completion with their provincial gambling websites.  As for me, I’m making a special fight out from London to Vancouver on Wednesday for two reasons: 1) I’ve been subpoenaed to give a statement regarding Bodog’s money laundering and 2) to watch as the dejected developers and support staff file out of the office at 333 Seymour Street after they’ve been laid off.  I’m sure there will be plenty of payment processing happening that day.    

    Becky, I would highly suggest that you test your open dialogue with senior management and find out what’s really happening at Bodog for your loyal readers.  I’m sure they’d even know to know everything that I know and especially how I know it ;)  

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ69:

    Reply

    Oh Becky, how you could have really benefited from some real public relations training – the first thing they’d have taught you is to resist the urge of regurgitating the same bland rhetoric. Cash flow aside,  Bodog is crumbling – they have very few payment processors left willing to actually do business with Bodog and ACH bank wire deposits have been reserved for only high rolling VIP clients – how terribly inequitable that is for the average player reading this.  That’s right folks, you COULD be paid out instantaneously with your funds being routed right to your chequing account; however, Bodog refuses to open up their secured lines to ACH bank wire processing (yes, ACH is still used by Bodog) because essentially you don’t spend enough at their site to mitigate any risk associated with initiating an ACH transaction.

    As for the other multitude of other reasons Bodog is crumbling, try an open investigation by the Canadian department of fraud prevention and investigation– looks like even the Canadian government is done with Bodog’s money laundering….and completion with their provincial gambling websites.  As for me, I’m making a special fight out from London to Vancouver on Wednesday for two reasons: 1) I’ve been subpoenaed to give a statement regarding Bodog’s money laundering and 2) to watch as the dejected developers and support staff file out of the office at 333 Seymour Street after they’ve been laid off.  I’m sure there will be plenty of payment processing happening that day.    

    Becky, I would highly suggest that you test your open dialogue with senior management and find out what’s really happening at Bodog for your loyal readers.  I’m sure they’d even know to know everything that I know and especially how I know it ;)  

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ69:

     
    BJ69
    BJ69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2011 - 8:44 PM ET #116

    Ps. I just tested out CalvinAyre.com because I'd love nothing more than to share my knowledge with every Bodog fan, but alas, my comment went to a moderator

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ69:

    Reply

    Ps. I just tested out CalvinAyre.com because I'd love nothing more than to share my knowledge with every Bodog fan, but alas, my comment went to a moderator

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ69:

     
    CTownLetdown
    CTownLetdown
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2011 - 12:24 AM ET #117

    Bad lines, rigged poker & casino, bounced checks....other than that its a great site.
    Reply
    Bad lines, rigged poker & casino, bounced checks....other than that its a great site.
     
    Zander47
    Zander47
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 2859
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2011 - 1:32 AM ET #118

    Hit and miss it seems. So far i havent had a major issue, and got paid recently although with my luck it will bounce
    Reply
    Hit and miss it seems. So far i havent had a major issue, and got paid recently although with my luck it will bounce
     
    Chambers9
    Chambers9
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2011 - 8:18 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by nepatriots_12:

    Bodog isn't the best book, but in terms of payouts and money security there is nothing to worry about. I have always been paid and I doubt they have ever "stiffed" a player. I can't comment about the bouncing checks as I have always been paid by Moneybookers and I have never had a problem.

    Bodog did "stiff" me. I had a 5 figure balance and was told that I would not receive a penny unless I changed my state of residency (illegal) or have my money sent to a 3rd party out of state.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nepatriots_12:

    Bodog isn't the best book, but in terms of payouts and money security there is nothing to worry about. I have always been paid and I doubt they have ever "stiffed" a player. I can't comment about the bouncing checks as I have always been paid by Moneybookers and I have never had a problem.

    Bodog did "stiff" me. I had a 5 figure balance and was told that I would not receive a penny unless I changed my state of residency (illegal) or have my money sent to a 3rd party out of state.

     
    BodogBecky
    BodogBecky
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 261
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2011 - 5:26 AM ET #120

    None of the bodog brand licensee games are rigged.  All the bodog licensees have auditing from three separate, independent companies for their own proprietary games and another testing lab for their third-party games.

    Proprietary games -> TST, Gaming Associates, eCOGRA
    Third-party Games -> iTech Labs

    Bodog has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business. If you are having any trouble with payouts please PM me your account number and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf.

    Thanks,
    Becky
     
    Reply
    None of the bodog brand licensee games are rigged.  All the bodog licensees have auditing from three separate, independent companies for their own proprietary games and another testing lab for their third-party games.

    Proprietary games -> TST, Gaming Associates, eCOGRA
    Third-party Games -> iTech Labs

    Bodog has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business. If you are having any trouble with payouts please PM me your account number and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf.

    Thanks,
    Becky
     
     
    MRSARATOGA
    MRSARATOGA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 14413
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2011 - 9:21 AM ET #121

      you yourself becky were saying on another site that you were calling customer service everyday to get a player paid and he ended up paying $750 to get his money. I know your response will be that Bodog doesn't determine the processing fees. My response to that will be that it is on bodog to get the guy his money in an expedited fashion without the player having to jump through hoops and kill himself.  Your 16 year verbiage has many asterisks on it.
    Reply
      you yourself becky were saying on another site that you were calling customer service everyday to get a player paid and he ended up paying $750 to get his money. I know your response will be that Bodog doesn't determine the processing fees. My response to that will be that it is on bodog to get the guy his money in an expedited fashion without the player having to jump through hoops and kill himself.  Your 16 year verbiage has many asterisks on it.
     
    tiffertek77
    tiffertek77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2011 - 3:35 PM ET #122

    they just paid me 1000 on money transfer
    Reply
    they just paid me 1000 on money transfer
     
    TheDesertFox
    TheDesertFox
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 283
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2011 - 8:50 PM ET #123

    bodog didnt pay me a few years back but that was for 3k and 5k, i will try to withdraw 1 k next week and see if they are any better after a few years
    Reply
    bodog didnt pay me a few years back but that was for 3k and 5k, i will try to withdraw 1 k next week and see if they are any better after a few years
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2011 - 8:57 PM ET #124

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:

    None of the bodog brand licensee games are rigged.  All the bodog licensees have auditing from three separate, independent companies for their own proprietary games and another testing lab for their third-party games.

    Proprietary games -> TST, Gaming Associates, eCOGRA
    Third-party Games -> iTech Labs

    Bodog has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business. If you are having any trouble with payouts please PM me your account number and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf.

    Thanks,
    Becky
     

    Why all the hate against Covers now ?  Calvin seems to have it in for Covers pretty hard now.  What's the matter, he not get enough advertising over here ?

    Since you are his right hand whatever, you got a response or just going to ignore it.  I will be in every damn thread you are in till we all get a response.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky:

    None of the bodog brand licensee games are rigged.  All the bodog licensees have auditing from three separate, independent companies for their own proprietary games and another testing lab for their third-party games.

    Proprietary games -> TST, Gaming Associates, eCOGRA
    Third-party Games -> iTech Labs

    Bodog has not missed a payout in the 16 years it has been in business. If you are having any trouble with payouts please PM me your account number and I will speak with a senior CS manager on your behalf.

    Thanks,
    Becky
     

    Why all the hate against Covers now ?  Calvin seems to have it in for Covers pretty hard now.  What's the matter, he not get enough advertising over here ?

    Since you are his right hand whatever, you got a response or just going to ignore it.  I will be in every damn thread you are in till we all get a response.

     
     
    MRSARATOGA
    MRSARATOGA
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 14413
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2011 - 10:15 PM ET #125

    Becky---->
    Reply
    Becky---->
    All Forums | Gaming Industry - US
    «First Previous 567 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,555
    • Monday 10/05/2026 683
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,714
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,619
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,562
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,566
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,317
    • MNF - saints is dead 2,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.