Not sure tonight.. Pretty decent Colorado team who should have beat a shitty team in their bowl game last year.. but new year guess that doesn't matter too much.
This was the stat that worries me.. Opposing QBs are 44/66 on passes for 509 yards against WVU's defense this year.
ECU/Nova of course.
I don't know. Just throwing that out there. I'm not too sure yet of this team and with lot of money on WVU I'm leaning CU as of now.
Either way GL buddy. Just wanted to say hey.
Long time buddy. Nice call last night.
Not sure tonight.. Pretty decent Colorado team who should have beat a shitty team in their bowl game last year.. but new year guess that doesn't matter too much.
This was the stat that worries me.. Opposing QBs are 44/66 on passes for 509 yards against WVU's defense this year.
ECU/Nova of course.
I don't know. Just throwing that out there. I'm not too sure yet of this team and with lot of money on WVU I'm leaning CU as of now.
Graphic - I would simply say this. Anything can happen, however, I feel that if I can get the #21 Ranked team in the country only laying a field goal against an unranked team that struggled to knock off two totally inferior teams then I will take the ranked team. Listen, WVU got manhandled by ECU and quite frankly I do not beleive that they were prepared for what they faced that day. They have had two weeks to think about it. The fact that they are still ranked after a 1-1 start and that win coming against an overmatched Villanova squad tells me something as well. BOL tonight sir.
Graphic - I would simply say this. Anything can happen, however, I feel that if I can get the #21 Ranked team in the country only laying a field goal against an unranked team that struggled to knock off two totally inferior teams then I will take the ranked team. Listen, WVU got manhandled by ECU and quite frankly I do not beleive that they were prepared for what they faced that day. They have had two weeks to think about it. The fact that they are still ranked after a 1-1 start and that win coming against an overmatched Villanova squad tells me something as well. BOL tonight sir.
Graphic - I would simply say this. Anything can happen, however, I feel that if I can get the #21 Ranked team in the country only laying a field goal against an unranked team that struggled to knock off two totally inferior teams then I will take the ranked team. Listen, WVU got manhandled by ECU and quite frankly I do not beleive that they were prepared for what they faced that day. They have had two weeks to think about it. The fact that they are still ranked after a 1-1 start and that win coming against an overmatched Villanova squad tells me something as well. BOL tonight sir.
Excellent point you make PIDI...nice win on Louisville last night...
GEKKO
Quote Originally Posted by PIDI:
Graphic - I would simply say this. Anything can happen, however, I feel that if I can get the #21 Ranked team in the country only laying a field goal against an unranked team that struggled to knock off two totally inferior teams then I will take the ranked team. Listen, WVU got manhandled by ECU and quite frankly I do not beleive that they were prepared for what they faced that day. They have had two weeks to think about it. The fact that they are still ranked after a 1-1 start and that win coming against an overmatched Villanova squad tells me something as well. BOL tonight sir.
Excellent point you make PIDI...nice win on Louisville last night...
I will be very brief with this play. Let me start with some facts. West Virginia has not lost back to back games since November 2004. West Virginia is 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games away from home. Colorado is 2-7 ATS in their last 9 following a straight up win.
As with last night, I beleive that too much is being put into the fact that West Virginia lost at ECU and Colorado has beaten a doormat and a FCS team.
I could go on and on, but I just don't have the desire to in this one. I beleive it is a mirror of last nights game and therfore I say:
West Virginia -3 50 Units
Wouldn't this mean that you should take the home dog in a nationally televised showcase type game? I'm on the fence about this one. I think WVU might have more talent, but will that be enough? Colorado hasn't allowed an opposing back to run for more than 100 yards since 2004 and let's be honest, a running game is all WVU has.
Quote Originally Posted by PIDI:
West Virginia at Colorado
I will be very brief with this play. Let me start with some facts. West Virginia has not lost back to back games since November 2004. West Virginia is 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games away from home. Colorado is 2-7 ATS in their last 9 following a straight up win.
As with last night, I beleive that too much is being put into the fact that West Virginia lost at ECU and Colorado has beaten a doormat and a FCS team.
I could go on and on, but I just don't have the desire to in this one. I beleive it is a mirror of last nights game and therfore I say:
West Virginia -3 50 Units
Wouldn't this mean that you should take the home dog in a nationally televised showcase type game? I'm on the fence about this one. I think WVU might have more talent, but will that be enough? Colorado hasn't allowed an opposing back to run for more than 100 yards since 2004 and let's be honest, a running game is all WVU has.
This is a game where you can throw out all the stats. WV on the road vs the spread, forget it. WV is not the same team. New coaching staff, and an offense that hasn't proved anything. Also, these two teams have no history of playing one another. The only way WV wins this, is if they convert 3rd down, something they seem to be inept at. Colorado is too well balanced of a ball club for WV to beat...imo Plus @ home getting points? Please.
PIDI
This is a game where you can throw out all the stats. WV on the road vs the spread, forget it. WV is not the same team. New coaching staff, and an offense that hasn't proved anything. Also, these two teams have no history of playing one another. The only way WV wins this, is if they convert 3rd down, something they seem to be inept at. Colorado is too well balanced of a ball club for WV to beat...imo Plus @ home getting points? Please.
GatorsX3 - No. What I meant by that is that we have a Colorado team that has played NOBODY and is getting way too much respect in this one tonight. This line shopuld be 7.5 - 9 and not 3. Just as in last night, K State given way too much respect because of their 2-0 record. Against who? Also, West Virginia has 2 RBs capable of taking it to the house at any gioven time, one of them just happens to also be the QB.
GatorsX3 - No. What I meant by that is that we have a Colorado team that has played NOBODY and is getting way too much respect in this one tonight. This line shopuld be 7.5 - 9 and not 3. Just as in last night, K State given way too much respect because of their 2-0 record. Against who? Also, West Virginia has 2 RBs capable of taking it to the house at any gioven time, one of them just happens to also be the QB.
Colorado is too well balanced of a ball club for WV to beat
flash56 - If you can come to that determination after watching them beat Colorado State and E Washington then more power to you. As in last night, I am not sold based on those two games. BOL with your play sir.
Colorado is too well balanced of a ball club for WV to beat
flash56 - If you can come to that determination after watching them beat Colorado State and E Washington then more power to you. As in last night, I am not sold based on those two games. BOL with your play sir.
Also, West Virginia has 2 RBs capable of taking it to the house at any gioven time, one of them just happens to also be the QB.>>
And don't you think the def. coach of the Buffs knows that? Look out for a kid named Darrel Scott the running back for the buffs. I suspect he will have his coming out party tonight. BOL.
Also, West Virginia has 2 RBs capable of taking it to the house at any gioven time, one of them just happens to also be the QB.>>
And don't you think the def. coach of the Buffs knows that? Look out for a kid named Darrel Scott the running back for the buffs. I suspect he will have his coming out party tonight. BOL.
GatorsX3 - No. What I meant by that is that we have a Colorado team that has played NOBODY and is getting way too much respect in this one tonight. This line shopuld be 7.5 - 9 and not 3. Just as in last night, K State given way too much respect because of their 2-0 record. Against who? Also, West Virginia has 2 RBs capable of taking it to the house at any gioven time, one of them just happens to also be the QB.
I got ya. Thanks for the quick response; love having a friendly debate before I place my wager.
Quote Originally Posted by PIDI:
GatorsX3 - No. What I meant by that is that we have a Colorado team that has played NOBODY and is getting way too much respect in this one tonight. This line shopuld be 7.5 - 9 and not 3. Just as in last night, K State given way too much respect because of their 2-0 record. Against who? Also, West Virginia has 2 RBs capable of taking it to the house at any gioven time, one of them just happens to also be the QB.
I got ya. Thanks for the quick response; love having a friendly debate before I place my wager.