I will be very brief with this play. Let me start with some facts. West Virginia has not lost back to back games since November 2004. West Virginia is 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games away from home. Colorado is 2-7 ATS in their last 9 following a straight up win.
As with last night, I beleive that too much is being put into the fact that West Virginia lost at ECU and Colorado has beaten a doormat and a FCS team.
I could go on and on, but I just don't have the desire to in this one. I beleive it is a mirror of last nights game and therfore I say:
West Virginia -3 50 Units
West Virginia at Colorado
I will be very brief with this play. Let me start with some facts. West Virginia has not lost back to back games since November 2004. West Virginia is 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games away from home. Colorado is 2-7 ATS in their last 9 following a straight up win.
As with last night, I beleive that too much is being put into the fact that West Virginia lost at ECU and Colorado has beaten a doormat and a FCS team.
I could go on and on, but I just don't have the desire to in this one. I beleive it is a mirror of last nights game and therfore I say:
White and Devine will deliver the knock out goods for West Vir. I expect this team to win by ten or so. By the way, it was a nice win for Lville last night and of course for us. BOL my friend.
White and Devine will deliver the knock out goods for West Vir. I expect this team to win by ten or so. By the way, it was a nice win for Lville last night and of course for us. BOL my friend.
EJD3 - No. White and Devine will be though! In all seriousness, no I do not. I beleive that the elevation is overplayed. It is still football and these are 18-22 year old men in the best physical shape of their lives. Now, if it was my 42 yr old ass trying to run up and down the field then YES it would make a huge difference!
EJD3 - No. White and Devine will be though! In all seriousness, no I do not. I beleive that the elevation is overplayed. It is still football and these are 18-22 year old men in the best physical shape of their lives. Now, if it was my 42 yr old ass trying to run up and down the field then YES it would make a huge difference!
I'm with you on this one Pidi! I'm from WV, and I truely think the Mountaineers will actually run the ball tonight. Not like the last game when they made White pass the ball. Noel will be too quick for Colorado's D. And hopefully White will get the chance to run wild. I look for it to be high scoring considering neither defense is all that good! GL Tonight!
I'm with you on this one Pidi! I'm from WV, and I truely think the Mountaineers will actually run the ball tonight. Not like the last game when they made White pass the ball. Noel will be too quick for Colorado's D. And hopefully White will get the chance to run wild. I look for it to be high scoring considering neither defense is all that good! GL Tonight!