Im back,,, Lets go Huskies,,
We missed you today... New you were sweating out the sooners
Good luck on the night games. ![]()
We missed you today... New you were sweating out the sooners
Good luck on the night games. ![]()
We missed you today... New you were sweating out the sooners
Good luck on the night games. ![]()
We missed you today... New you were sweating out the sooners
Good luck on the night games. ![]()
We missed you today... New you were sweating out the sooners
Good luck on the night games. ![]()
Not mean to bash but to gain respect and attention you must be a consistent winner. You have had one winning week last week in college where you went 13-3 and you expect people to follow you blindly. From the look of it this week, you are 0-2 with many more games to go so GL and hope you win.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for your plays tho.
Luck huh? lol check out the thread buddy.. I don't bet by luck, I bet with SKILL..... keep doubting
Not mean to bash but to gain respect and attention you must be a consistent winner. You have had one winning week last week in college where you went 13-3 and you expect people to follow you blindly. From the look of it this week, you are 0-2 with many more games to go so GL and hope you win.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for your plays tho.
Luck huh? lol check out the thread buddy.. I don't bet by luck, I bet with SKILL..... keep doubting
Luck huh? lol check out the thread buddy.. I don't bet by luck, I bet with SKILL..... keep doubting
Bubba I'm sure you're a stud. But blow me. Go bump your gums in your thread.
Luck huh? lol check out the thread buddy.. I don't bet by luck, I bet with SKILL..... keep doubting
Bubba I'm sure you're a stud. But blow me. Go bump your gums in your thread.
Luck huh? lol check out the thread buddy.. I don't bet by luck, I bet with SKILL..... keep doubting
I will check out ur thread. In the mean time, please not posting in here regard your plays.... This is I4U's thread so let's respect him.
Luck or not I dare not say... but one winning year does not defind a good capper, let alone one week. GL
Luck huh? lol check out the thread buddy.. I don't bet by luck, I bet with SKILL..... keep doubting
I will check out ur thread. In the mean time, please not posting in here regard your plays.... This is I4U's thread so let's respect him.
Luck or not I dare not say... but one winning year does not defind a good capper, let alone one week. GL
