****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-16-10/9-18-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
I will check out ur thread. In the mean time, please not posting in here regard your plays.... This is I4U's thread so let's respect him.
Luck or not I dare not say... but one winning year does not defind a good capper, let alone one week. GL
1 year truly defines a good capper, you'd spot a phony within a few months. Anyways good luck with your bets...
I will check out ur thread. In the mean time, please not posting in here regard your plays.... This is I4U's thread so let's respect him.
Luck or not I dare not say... but one winning year does not defind a good capper, let alone one week. GL
1 year truly defines a good capper, you'd spot a phony within a few months. Anyways good luck with your bets...
What up playas???? Just got out of work.... what are the plays tonight??? I love Houston.... any thoughts?
Stackin, I'm on houston tonight, high powered offense vs UCLA team that looked gut awful last week vs Stanford, GL TO US
What up playas???? Just got out of work.... what are the plays tonight??? I love Houston.... any thoughts?
Stackin, I'm on houston tonight, high powered offense vs UCLA team that looked gut awful last week vs Stanford, GL TO US
What up playas???? Just got out of work.... what are the plays tonight??? I love Houston.... any thoughts?
Case Keenum is doubtful.. not sure if theres been an update. but ucla looked pretty pathetic last week
What up playas???? Just got out of work.... what are the plays tonight??? I love Houston.... any thoughts?
Case Keenum is doubtful.. not sure if theres been an update. but ucla looked pretty pathetic last week
Stackin, I'm on houston tonight, high powered offense vs UCLA team that looked gut awful last week vs Stanford, GL TO US
I like it, good looks King!!!! Anybody else on the train to Houston!!!! WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
For any of you who missed it last night, a little ghetto classic link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JtoW7GrdY
Stackin, I'm on houston tonight, high powered offense vs UCLA team that looked gut awful last week vs Stanford, GL TO US
I like it, good looks King!!!! Anybody else on the train to Houston!!!! WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
For any of you who missed it last night, a little ghetto classic link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JtoW7GrdY
Case Keenum is doubtful.. not sure if theres been an update. but ucla looked pretty pathetic last week
Good info Movado... anyone know anything about the backup QB? That chick in your avatar is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Case Keenum is doubtful.. not sure if theres been an update. but ucla looked pretty pathetic last week
Good info Movado... anyone know anything about the backup QB? That chick in your avatar is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Case Keenum is doubtful.. not sure if theres been an update. but ucla looked pretty pathetic last week
ESPN confirmed this afternoon that he will play. His backup is not that bad either.
Case Keenum is doubtful.. not sure if theres been an update. but ucla looked pretty pathetic last week
ESPN confirmed this afternoon that he will play. His backup is not that bad either.
ESPN confirmed this afternoon that he will play. His backup is not that bad either.
You the man Nunong!!! Thanks for the info.... teamwork baby!!!!! Teamwork!!!! Invest, you in on this Houston train??? Wooo woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
ESPN confirmed this afternoon that he will play. His backup is not that bad either.
You the man Nunong!!! Thanks for the info.... teamwork baby!!!!! Teamwork!!!! Invest, you in on this Houston train??? Wooo woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
ESPN confirmed this afternoon that he will play. His backup is not that bad either.
nice! im sold! i can see a blowout if he stays in
ESPN confirmed this afternoon that he will play. His backup is not that bad either.
nice! im sold! i can see a blowout if he stays in
WHATS UP BRO..........JUST STOP TO SAY WHATS UP
GOOD SHIT......
whats up ENJOY!? i see u had a nice day.. congrats! ![]()
WHATS UP BRO..........JUST STOP TO SAY WHATS UP
GOOD SHIT......
whats up ENJOY!? i see u had a nice day.. congrats! ![]()
Hey Invest, glad OU pulled it off. I am hoping for the Red River Shootout to be 2 undefeated teams. You going to Dallas for the game.
Hey Invest, glad OU pulled it off. I am hoping for the Red River Shootout to be 2 undefeated teams. You going to Dallas for the game.
ya Houston sure does look easy,, i will cheer for you guys,, but on those kinds of games i stay away or go the opposite,,
I totally hear ya bro! This feels like another Cal/Nevada game... but i'm going with it!!!
ya Houston sure does look easy,, i will cheer for you guys,, but on those kinds of games i stay away or go the opposite,,
I totally hear ya bro! This feels like another Cal/Nevada game... but i'm going with it!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,655
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,232
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,484
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,816
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,436
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
