****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-16-10/9-18-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
My own thread has been started and I will be here all year long, my respect will be earned that is a fact.
good luck ![]()
My own thread has been started and I will be here all year long, my respect will be earned that is a fact.
good luck ![]()
STUDOG ,,,,,YOU BE NICE,,,,,,,,,,
On Washington for game and 2h. Hopin the red ones win but only by a little.
STUDOG ,,,,,YOU BE NICE,,,,,,,,,,
On Washington for game and 2h. Hopin the red ones win but only by a little.
looks like its on to the next one. wash did not show today
I keep thinking college football is 60 minutes. Damn I gotta pay attention.
![]()
looks like its on to the next one. wash did not show today
I keep thinking college football is 60 minutes. Damn I gotta pay attention.
![]()
I keep thinking college football is 60 minutes. Damn I gotta pay attention.
![]()
GOOD ONE!!!!! You are on a roll today![]()
I keep thinking college football is 60 minutes. Damn I gotta pay attention.
![]()
GOOD ONE!!!!! You are on a roll today![]()
Speaking of wanker guys, haven't heard from propking82 in about 30 seconds. Oh sorry, you said winker. Talk about out of context!!!
Did you see I4U sooners tied with air force 10 10
Speaking of wanker guys, haven't heard from propking82 in about 30 seconds. Oh sorry, you said winker. Talk about out of context!!!
Did you see I4U sooners tied with air force 10 10
My heart is happy. By wallet is suckin benjo water.
![]()
Thats not good bro... I4u will give your wallet an I.V. tonight ![]()
My heart is happy. By wallet is suckin benjo water.
![]()
Thats not good bro... I4u will give your wallet an I.V. tonight ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,674
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,335
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,501
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,488
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,823
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
