• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    NCAA wk 13

    «First Previous 567 ... 192021 Next Last»
    MEGALOCKS
    jrivera321
    Tien2262
    bk1374
    PerfectStorm
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134657
    Posts: 525
    «First Previous 567 ... 192021 Next Last»
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 1:28 PM ET #101

    THREAD SUMMARY 


    Picks

    Texas Tech +1.5  (would play down to pick em)


    Write-Ups appear in this order

    Tuesday - BG / Ball St (post 6) ....NIU / Ohio (23)

    Thursday - UCF / S Florida (36) ....Texas / Tex Tech (53)

    Friday - Kent / Akron (88)....Toledo / W Mich (97)

    Friday - Baylor / TCU (100)



    UP NEXT - more Friday games 
    Reply
    THREAD SUMMARY 


    Picks

    Texas Tech +1.5  (would play down to pick em)


    Write-Ups appear in this order

    Tuesday - BG / Ball St (post 6) ....NIU / Ohio (23)

    Thursday - UCF / S Florida (36) ....Texas / Tex Tech (53)

    Friday - Kent / Akron (88)....Toledo / W Mich (97)

    Friday - Baylor / TCU (100)



    UP NEXT - more Friday games 
     
    jrivera321
    jrivera321
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 1:38 PM ET #102

    mega! so take Ball st 23+ spread ??
    Reply
    mega! so take Ball st 23+ spread ??
     
    Tien2262
    Tien2262
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 1660
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 1:46 PM ET #103

    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALOCKS:

    Tien. Given that i was probably wrong about the line move i would do nothing. I think the line is way too high meaningless game for BG but it doesnt matter what i think ! thought it would close 20-21. Save your money pal ! GLdewey  no problembama - nice work gogirl - best wishes to you for the holiday


    Thanks bro
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALOCKS:

    Tien. Given that i was probably wrong about the line move i would do nothing. I think the line is way too high meaningless game for BG but it doesnt matter what i think ! thought it would close 20-21. Save your money pal ! GLdewey  no problembama - nice work gogirl - best wishes to you for the holiday


    Thanks bro
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 1:47 PM ET #104

    Welcome back, hope the break did you right!  

    Good luck this week! 
    Reply
    Welcome back, hope the break did you right!  

    Good luck this week! 
     
    PerfectStorm
    PerfectStorm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 6902
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 1:48 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenPrepping:

    I love you

    WTF....:)
    Anyway good to have u back. Let's get them this week MEGA.. Happy turkey week
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenPrepping:

    I love you

    WTF....:)
    Anyway good to have u back. Let's get them this week MEGA.. Happy turkey week
     
    Ken11
    Ken11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 5392
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 1:58 PM ET #106

    Reply
     
    dntn1202
    dntn1202
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 2:07 PM ET #107

    Thx god you are back Mega, 
    I bet UNC and Memphis last week and lost both.

    Reply
    Thx god you are back Mega, 
    I bet UNC and Memphis last week and lost both.

     
    pappadoc
    pappadoc
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 13606
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 2:28 PM ET #108

    BOL MEGA
    Reply
    BOL MEGA
     
    Playdahouse
    Playdahouse
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 161
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 2:29 PM ET #109

    Just sharing my thoughts on Ball st game. Mega thought line would go down but it did the opposite and went up. Leads me to believe give the points vegas trying to suck up some ball st $$. Or no play and plunge The Raiders. Red ones
    Reply
    Just sharing my thoughts on Ball st game. Mega thought line would go down but it did the opposite and went up. Leads me to believe give the points vegas trying to suck up some ball st $$. Or no play and plunge The Raiders. Red ones
     
    slomotion
    slomotion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 2:40 PM ET #110

    Some of the post on hear are too much. You should be using this thread as a reference. The " I love you" and "thank God your back" garbage is pathetic. At least understand the sport and do SOME research on your own. Wtf. 
    Reply
    Some of the post on hear are too much. You should be using this thread as a reference. The " I love you" and "thank God your back" garbage is pathetic. At least understand the sport and do SOME research on your own. Wtf. 
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 3:01 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by slomotion:

    Some of the post on hear are too much. You should be using this thread as a reference. The " I love you" and "thank God your back" garbage is pathetic. At least understand the sport and do SOME research on your own. Wtf. 


    Hold your breath as you will be better off as I totally understand what you are saying and have been preaching this for years, but people want to be spoon fed. I personally would never trust my money in the hands of another, I want to do my own due diligence using every avenue that is available to me, so I can make a rational decision that I feel good about instead of putting the trust in others with my money that I only know in cyberspace.

    Good luck to you this week, and through the rest of the year slomotion, and have a fun filled safe Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slomotion:

    Some of the post on hear are too much. You should be using this thread as a reference. The " I love you" and "thank God your back" garbage is pathetic. At least understand the sport and do SOME research on your own. Wtf. 


    Hold your breath as you will be better off as I totally understand what you are saying and have been preaching this for years, but people want to be spoon fed. I personally would never trust my money in the hands of another, I want to do my own due diligence using every avenue that is available to me, so I can make a rational decision that I feel good about instead of putting the trust in others with my money that I only know in cyberspace.

    Good luck to you this week, and through the rest of the year slomotion, and have a fun filled safe Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!
     
    BYUdline56
    BYUdline56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 199
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 3:12 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by slomotion:

    Some of the post on hear are too much. You should be using this thread as a reference. The " I love you" and "thank God your back" garbage is pathetic. At least understand the sport and do SOME research on your own. Wtf.

    Lighten up, Dude. Much of the appeal of this thread is its entertainment value. When I "thank God" it is tongue-in-cheek. My bets are purely recreational, as I play no more than $25 per bet. Troll elsewhere.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slomotion:

    Some of the post on hear are too much. You should be using this thread as a reference. The " I love you" and "thank God your back" garbage is pathetic. At least understand the sport and do SOME research on your own. Wtf.

    Lighten up, Dude. Much of the appeal of this thread is its entertainment value. When I "thank God" it is tongue-in-cheek. My bets are purely recreational, as I play no more than $25 per bet. Troll elsewhere.
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 3:44 PM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by slomotion:

    Some of the post on hear are too much. You should be using this thread as a reference. The " I love you" and "thank God your back" garbage is pathetic. At least understand the sport and do SOME research on your own. Wtf. 

    Thanks mom.  I just called my bookie and cancelled my max bet on Texas Tech.  

    I love you.  All of you.  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slomotion:

    Some of the post on hear are too much. You should be using this thread as a reference. The " I love you" and "thank God your back" garbage is pathetic. At least understand the sport and do SOME research on your own. Wtf. 

    Thanks mom.  I just called my bookie and cancelled my max bet on Texas Tech.  

    I love you.  All of you.  


     
    dntn1202
    dntn1202
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 3:57 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:


    Thanks mom.  I just called my bookie and cancelled my max bet on Texas Tech.  

    I love you.  All of you.  



    LOL.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:


    Thanks mom.  I just called my bookie and cancelled my max bet on Texas Tech.  

    I love you.  All of you.  



    LOL.
     
    Irish77
    Irish77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 4:08 PM ET #115

    MegaLocks thank you!!! 
    Reply
    MegaLocks thank you!!! 
     
    cougar416
    cougar416
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 377
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 4:16 PM ET #116

    Thanks for the information Megalocks. BOL this week.
    Reply
    Thanks for the information Megalocks. BOL this week.
     
    lsutigerz2001
    lsutigerz2001
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 4:42 PM ET #117

    Hope you and the crew have the coffee and red bull accessible this week. Unreal do to the in depth write ups you all have for every game. Keep up the good work MEGA. Been in reading your posts the second half of the season, just don't post much. 
    Reply
    Hope you and the crew have the coffee and red bull accessible this week. Unreal do to the in depth write ups you all have for every game. Keep up the good work MEGA. Been in reading your posts the second half of the season, just don't post much. 
     
    BYUdline56
    BYUdline56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 199
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 4:52 PM ET #118

    I did a lot of my OWN research during the past couple of years and found a significant correlation between my bankroll increasing and blindly tailing Megalocks as opposed to the mediocre results produced when going too much on my own logic. I am a busy man, who acknowledges my inferiority, but does not profess to be a guru. Therefore, I make no bones about it. Would i bet on Mega in a box, with a fox, here or there? Yes, i would. I will bet him anywhere.
    P.S. i'd gladly bet him Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.
    P.P.S. "if i can change, and you can change, everybody can change."
    P.P.P.S. "I hate rude behavior in a man...won't tolerate it.
    Theodore Ruxpin
    I want to frog like a bambi gamble
    Reply
    I did a lot of my OWN research during the past couple of years and found a significant correlation between my bankroll increasing and blindly tailing Megalocks as opposed to the mediocre results produced when going too much on my own logic. I am a busy man, who acknowledges my inferiority, but does not profess to be a guru. Therefore, I make no bones about it. Would i bet on Mega in a box, with a fox, here or there? Yes, i would. I will bet him anywhere.
    P.S. i'd gladly bet him Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.
    P.P.S. "if i can change, and you can change, everybody can change."
    P.P.P.S. "I hate rude behavior in a man...won't tolerate it.
    Theodore Ruxpin
    I want to frog like a bambi gamble
     
    BYUdline56
    BYUdline56
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 199
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 4:52 PM ET #119

    I did a lot of my OWN research during the past couple of years and found a significant correlation between my bankroll increasing and blindly tailing Megalocks as opposed to the mediocre results produced when going too much on my own logic. I am a busy man, who acknowledges my inferiority, but does not profess to be a guru. Therefore, I make no bones about it. Would i bet on Mega in a box, with a fox, here or there? Yes, i would. I will bet him anywhere.
    P.S. i'd gladly bet him Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.
    P.P.S. "if i can change, and you can change, everybody can change."
    P.P.P.S. "I hate rude behavior in a man...won't tolerate it.
    Theodore Ruxpin
    I want to frog like a bambi gamble
    Reply
    I did a lot of my OWN research during the past couple of years and found a significant correlation between my bankroll increasing and blindly tailing Megalocks as opposed to the mediocre results produced when going too much on my own logic. I am a busy man, who acknowledges my inferiority, but does not profess to be a guru. Therefore, I make no bones about it. Would i bet on Mega in a box, with a fox, here or there? Yes, i would. I will bet him anywhere.
    P.S. i'd gladly bet him Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.
    P.P.S. "if i can change, and you can change, everybody can change."
    P.P.P.S. "I hate rude behavior in a man...won't tolerate it.
    Theodore Ruxpin
    I want to frog like a bambi gamble
     
    tideman
    tideman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4810
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 5:15 PM ET #120

    Happy Thanksgiving Mega  

    Hope you get the long end of the wishbone 
    Reply
    Happy Thanksgiving Mega  

    Hope you get the long end of the wishbone 
     
    NeoMax747
    NeoMax747
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 129
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 5:59 PM ET #121

    Welcome back Mega 

    Appreciate the thought and insight that goes into your write-ups with the Bette Middler explanation being the latest example.

    Well done and BOL! 
    Reply
    Welcome back Mega 

    Appreciate the thought and insight that goes into your write-ups with the Bette Middler explanation being the latest example.

    Well done and BOL! 
     
    dadale
    dadale
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 104
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 6:24 PM ET #122

    hey mega or any one else what do you think about a parly with

    TT ml
    Bama -13.5
    Stanford -5.5
    Reply
    hey mega or any one else what do you think about a parly with

    TT ml
    Bama -13.5
    Stanford -5.5
     
    slomotion
    slomotion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 7:13 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:



    Hold your breath as you will be better off as I totally understand what you are saying and have been preaching this for years, but people want to be spoon fed. I personally would never trust my money in the hands of another, I want to do my own due diligence using every avenue that is available to me, so I can make a rational decision that I feel good about instead of putting the trust in others with my money that I only know in cyberspace.

    Good luck to you this week, and through the rest of the year slomotion, and have a fun filled safe Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!

    Thanks pal.... love this thread. A great reference for anything I may have interest in. But good lord these guys need to start learning some of this stuff instead of just being a copy cat. What if mega or boom or any of these guys that choose to elaborate on their thoughts were to leave? Then what? All these guys would be left with their thumb in their fools not knowing what to play. Sad but true. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:



    Hold your breath as you will be better off as I totally understand what you are saying and have been preaching this for years, but people want to be spoon fed. I personally would never trust my money in the hands of another, I want to do my own due diligence using every avenue that is available to me, so I can make a rational decision that I feel good about instead of putting the trust in others with my money that I only know in cyberspace.

    Good luck to you this week, and through the rest of the year slomotion, and have a fun filled safe Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!

    Thanks pal.... love this thread. A great reference for anything I may have interest in. But good lord these guys need to start learning some of this stuff instead of just being a copy cat. What if mega or boom or any of these guys that choose to elaborate on their thoughts were to leave? Then what? All these guys would be left with their thumb in their fools not knowing what to play. Sad but true. 
     
    slomotion
    slomotion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 7:17 PM ET #124

    [Quote: Originally Posted by BYUdline56]
    Lighten up, Dude. Much of the appeal of this thread is its entertainment value. When I "thank God" it is tongue-in-cheek. My bets are purely recreational, as I play no more than $25 per bet. Troll elsewhere. [/Quote


    I'm a troll? I'm a troll? Lmfao. You obviously don't know me pal. Mr $25.00 peanut bet. Thanks for the laugh.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by BYUdline56]
    Lighten up, Dude. Much of the appeal of this thread is its entertainment value. When I "thank God" it is tongue-in-cheek. My bets are purely recreational, as I play no more than $25 per bet. Troll elsewhere. [/Quote


    I'm a troll? I'm a troll? Lmfao. You obviously don't know me pal. Mr $25.00 peanut bet. Thanks for the laugh.
     
     
    slomotion
    slomotion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2015 - 7:19 PM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:


    Thanks mom.  I just called my bookie and cancelled my max bet on Texas Tech.  

    I love you.  All of you.  



    Bk  lol..... love your sense of humor on hear bud. Lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:


    Thanks mom.  I just called my bookie and cancelled my max bet on Texas Tech.  

    I love you.  All of you.  



    Bk  lol..... love your sense of humor on hear bud. Lol
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 567 ... 192021 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,369
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 640
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,770
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,508
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,113
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,840

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.