Posted:
#501
NCAA wk 13
Posted:
#502
Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Likey:
Im surprised that covers hasn't given you a job already
Im surprised that covers hasn't given you a job already
Did not excepted reason did have enough effort
megalock pick only 59%
Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_Likey:
Im surprised that covers hasn't given you a job already
Im surprised that covers hasn't given you a job already
Did not excepted reason did have enough effort
megalock pick only 59%
Posted:
#503
Hey Mr. Mega,
I had been on an 8 month hiatus from betting sports until a week or so before the m.l.b. playof. Did well through playoffs n had a great world series riding the royals n the overs on the total runs. Anyway, I'd never been on covers until an associate told me about it a few weeks ago. It didnt take me long to find your thread was floored by the positive feedback n the manner in which u break down the games each week. I dont play as many football picks as they usually dont treat me as well as college hoops and m.l.b., baseball being my bread n butter. I generally hit 50-60% playing NCAA could be better could be worse. Ive made a few plays on some of your picks over the last few weeks n the only one that missed was Marshall yesterday. I really liked that play before i saw your write up or your official pick. There were 3 or 4 plays I really liked today and along with some of your leans from the array of writeups you did this week, I plugged in a $10 8-team parlay.
U.N.C. ML game
L.S.U. ML game
Northwestern ML game
Iron bowl under 49.5
Oklahoma. ML game
Stanford. ML game
Michigan State ML 1H
Alabama ML 1H
$10 paid out $217.68
I was pretty chipper bout that. If not for the time you give, the endless analysis, n your honest and priceless opinions, I wouldn't have hit my 1st (and possibly last but Im optimistic I may hit another someday) 8-teamer. You are a gentlemen n a scholar sir and an inspiration
I had been on an 8 month hiatus from betting sports until a week or so before the m.l.b. playof. Did well through playoffs n had a great world series riding the royals n the overs on the total runs. Anyway, I'd never been on covers until an associate told me about it a few weeks ago. It didnt take me long to find your thread was floored by the positive feedback n the manner in which u break down the games each week. I dont play as many football picks as they usually dont treat me as well as college hoops and m.l.b., baseball being my bread n butter. I generally hit 50-60% playing NCAA could be better could be worse. Ive made a few plays on some of your picks over the last few weeks n the only one that missed was Marshall yesterday. I really liked that play before i saw your write up or your official pick. There were 3 or 4 plays I really liked today and along with some of your leans from the array of writeups you did this week, I plugged in a $10 8-team parlay.
U.N.C. ML game
L.S.U. ML game
Northwestern ML game
Iron bowl under 49.5
Oklahoma. ML game
Stanford. ML game
Michigan State ML 1H
Alabama ML 1H
$10 paid out $217.68
I was pretty chipper bout that. If not for the time you give, the endless analysis, n your honest and priceless opinions, I wouldn't have hit my 1st (and possibly last but Im optimistic I may hit another someday) 8-teamer. You are a gentlemen n a scholar sir and an inspiration
Hey Mr. Mega,
I had been on an 8 month hiatus from betting sports until a week or so before the m.l.b. playof. Did well through playoffs n had a great world series riding the royals n the overs on the total runs. Anyway, I'd never been on covers until an associate told me about it a few weeks ago. It didnt take me long to find your thread was floored by the positive feedback n the manner in which u break down the games each week. I dont play as many football picks as they usually dont treat me as well as college hoops and m.l.b., baseball being my bread n butter. I generally hit 50-60% playing NCAA could be better could be worse. Ive made a few plays on some of your picks over the last few weeks n the only one that missed was Marshall yesterday. I really liked that play before i saw your write up or your official pick. There were 3 or 4 plays I really liked today and along with some of your leans from the array of writeups you did this week, I plugged in a $10 8-team parlay.
U.N.C. ML game
L.S.U. ML game
Northwestern ML game
Iron bowl under 49.5
Oklahoma. ML game
Stanford. ML game
Michigan State ML 1H
Alabama ML 1H
$10 paid out $217.68
I was pretty chipper bout that. If not for the time you give, the endless analysis, n your honest and priceless opinions, I wouldn't have hit my 1st (and possibly last but Im optimistic I may hit another someday) 8-teamer. You are a gentlemen n a scholar sir and an inspiration
I had been on an 8 month hiatus from betting sports until a week or so before the m.l.b. playof. Did well through playoffs n had a great world series riding the royals n the overs on the total runs. Anyway, I'd never been on covers until an associate told me about it a few weeks ago. It didnt take me long to find your thread was floored by the positive feedback n the manner in which u break down the games each week. I dont play as many football picks as they usually dont treat me as well as college hoops and m.l.b., baseball being my bread n butter. I generally hit 50-60% playing NCAA could be better could be worse. Ive made a few plays on some of your picks over the last few weeks n the only one that missed was Marshall yesterday. I really liked that play before i saw your write up or your official pick. There were 3 or 4 plays I really liked today and along with some of your leans from the array of writeups you did this week, I plugged in a $10 8-team parlay.
U.N.C. ML game
L.S.U. ML game
Northwestern ML game
Iron bowl under 49.5
Oklahoma. ML game
Stanford. ML game
Michigan State ML 1H
Alabama ML 1H
$10 paid out $217.68
I was pretty chipper bout that. If not for the time you give, the endless analysis, n your honest and priceless opinions, I wouldn't have hit my 1st (and possibly last but Im optimistic I may hit another someday) 8-teamer. You are a gentlemen n a scholar sir and an inspiration
Posted:
#505
Quote Originally Posted by gamblerdevil911:
Did not excepted reason did have enough effort
megalock pick only 59%
Mega pick only 72% (36-14 on the year)
Quote Originally Posted by gamblerdevil911:
Did not excepted reason did have enough effort
megalock pick only 59%
Mega pick only 72% (36-14 on the year)
Posted:
#507
Whaaaaaat another winning weekend wow sir bookies skeered men are envious and women be throwing undies the myth the legend MEGA ( hope no vaca scheduled throughout bowls don't stop short have the masses right up your ass) thanks for great picks 2-3 I had NC and SDState so pushed on SDstate only loss Marshall another great week thanks bro
Whaaaaaat another winning weekend wow sir bookies skeered men are envious and women be throwing undies the myth the legend MEGA ( hope no vaca scheduled throughout bowls don't stop short have the masses right up your ass) thanks for great picks 2-3 I had NC and SDState so pushed on SDstate only loss Marshall another great week thanks bro
Posted:
#512
Nice year and week sir. This week we are down to a concentrated schedule. I will look forward to your comments. I totally switched off my monday texas play, and gladly paid juice an won on tech, thx for your advice, oly game i didnt get n was ala first half under as i was driving to florida, didnt see it in time. Had a good weekend, added oklahoma, washington,tulsa (lucky win)and arkansas to your plays. Will be ready to roll with you this week. You have helped the world of confused players.
Nice year and week sir. This week we are down to a concentrated schedule. I will look forward to your comments. I totally switched off my monday texas play, and gladly paid juice an won on tech, thx for your advice, oly game i didnt get n was ala first half under as i was driving to florida, didnt see it in time. Had a good weekend, added oklahoma, washington,tulsa (lucky win)and arkansas to your plays. Will be ready to roll with you this week. You have helped the world of confused players.
Posted:
#513
thanks so much everyone
took the day off yesterday gonna catch up with a final post ...sorry as always if we miss anyone
boomer
dntn 
djmont 
bandos
thx for the banter all yr you do a great job
upinuquick
rockytop 
mikey , moneyteam
....don't think Covers would be able to handle the insanity and immaturity of our staff if we had a job there
gatorwannawalk 
cheeersm8 
nickel bets - thx - congrats on your great work this year
Papa 
BYU
nice hit on your Bette Midddler Stanford/ND !!
....>Also happy to see your wife is protecting my trademark and copyright rights
jizzle - great work - congrats 
ih8coldweather 
BetFriends
...yup. my worst week beat 59%. so there is that.
Lion
Partles 

mainelines 
caniac 
CalBear
been a pleasure chatting with you all year
worthbob 
thanks so much everyone
took the day off yesterday gonna catch up with a final post ...sorry as always if we miss anyone
boomer
dntn 
djmont 
bandos
thx for the banter all yr you do a great job
upinuquick
rockytop 
mikey , moneyteam
....don't think Covers would be able to handle the insanity and immaturity of our staff if we had a job there
gatorwannawalk 
cheeersm8 
nickel bets - thx - congrats on your great work this year
Papa 
BYU
nice hit on your Bette Midddler Stanford/ND !!
....>Also happy to see your wife is protecting my trademark and copyright rights
jizzle - great work - congrats 
ih8coldweather 
BetFriends
...yup. my worst week beat 59%. so there is that.
Lion
Partles 

mainelines 
caniac 
CalBear
been a pleasure chatting with you all year
worthbob 
Posted:
#515
By far the best Capper around, not only for your detailed picks but replying to every comments, it measures your ethics. Thanks Mega. Ohh, what are you going to do one College Season is over? will you be providing your expertise on any other sports?
By far the best Capper around, not only for your detailed picks but replying to every comments, it measures your ethics. Thanks Mega. Ohh, what are you going to do one College Season is over? will you be providing your expertise on any other sports?
Posted:
#519
Another great week Mega--trailed you on three picks and went 2-1. Greatly appreciate your incredible insight and hard work. Also had Wyo -1 (v. UNLV), which was in doubt until about three minutes remaining with Cowboys scoring a TD to provide the final score of 35-28. The Rebels actually are somewhat rimproved, but doubted if they could stop solid Wyo running back Sean Hill (I think that is his name), and he ended up gaining almost 250 yards.
Another great week Mega--trailed you on three picks and went 2-1. Greatly appreciate your incredible insight and hard work. Also had Wyo -1 (v. UNLV), which was in doubt until about three minutes remaining with Cowboys scoring a TD to provide the final score of 35-28. The Rebels actually are somewhat rimproved, but doubted if they could stop solid Wyo running back Sean Hill (I think that is his name), and he ended up gaining almost 250 yards.
Posted:
#522
Mega, I'm going to get in that long line and tell you how much I appreciate your insight. I am a long time lurker, almost never post but do follow 4-5 of the "good guys" here. Your write ups are spot on, they take allot of time and if your ever in the Palm Desert area. it would be my pleasure to buy you a drink!
Mega, I'm going to get in that long line and tell you how much I appreciate your insight. I am a long time lurker, almost never post but do follow 4-5 of the "good guys" here. Your write ups are spot on, they take allot of time and if your ever in the Palm Desert area. it would be my pleasure to buy you a drink!
Posted:
#524
hey mega, ive been very busy , but didnt missed ur thread, really appreciate ur knowledge and insight, cant wait to see ur bowls and championship threads, thanks soo much for everything


hey mega, ive been very busy , but didnt missed ur thread, really appreciate ur knowledge and insight, cant wait to see ur bowls and championship threads, thanks soo much for everything



Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,365
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,764
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,496
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,112
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,837
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
