Thanks for the season, the banter, the comedy (esp references to Fletch), and your class. Show em that literally, you don't let the b@stards get you down.
Im back on the late night MW tonight. Know you hate laying these kinds of points but CSU and SDst look good again. I would worry about the" late night double trap reverse line movement dog winner" - but we have ULM/HA to fit that bill.
SD st has been rolling along. Undefeated in league, off to the championship game...they run with Pumphrey and play #1 conference D. At home, senior night, possible undefeated season, Nevada beat em up LY as well. Think that is enough motivaton. Nevada is a mess of injuries, esp at ILB where the aztecs like to run. QB play had been dreadful, no matter who they play. They count on running. Aztecs ranked #7 vs run by FO. Terrible matchup for Nevada, who, BTW, is already at 6 wins and bowl eligible. Think we get the talent advantage, with the motivation advantage= a lot to a little. Took both 1h and FG. So did the whole free world apparently, but oh well.
Colorado State heads to the mess that was once the proud Fresno state. Players are leaving the program, Coordinators leaving getting fired. It was a total dumpster fire earlier, now seems only a smoldering flame left. CSU not great, and can be run on, but they can also score. Not sure Fresno wants to play any D. Took them 1h and FG.
Here is to a profitable bowl season
Thanks for the season, the banter, the comedy (esp references to Fletch), and your class. Show em that literally, you don't let the b@stards get you down.
Im back on the late night MW tonight. Know you hate laying these kinds of points but CSU and SDst look good again. I would worry about the" late night double trap reverse line movement dog winner" - but we have ULM/HA to fit that bill.
SD st has been rolling along. Undefeated in league, off to the championship game...they run with Pumphrey and play #1 conference D. At home, senior night, possible undefeated season, Nevada beat em up LY as well. Think that is enough motivaton. Nevada is a mess of injuries, esp at ILB where the aztecs like to run. QB play had been dreadful, no matter who they play. They count on running. Aztecs ranked #7 vs run by FO. Terrible matchup for Nevada, who, BTW, is already at 6 wins and bowl eligible. Think we get the talent advantage, with the motivation advantage= a lot to a little. Took both 1h and FG. So did the whole free world apparently, but oh well.
Colorado State heads to the mess that was once the proud Fresno state. Players are leaving the program, Coordinators leaving getting fired. It was a total dumpster fire earlier, now seems only a smoldering flame left. CSU not great, and can be run on, but they can also score. Not sure Fresno wants to play any D. Took them 1h and FG.
Mega is a great guy and very nice so I will say it for him. WOW!
Some of theses questions are so fn ridiculous. I applaud your patience Mega and appreciate all your hard work and informative insight.
Our friend MEGALOCKS is a nice guy but he has to nuts, as no one in there right mind would have the patience to respond to many of you posters who are so clueless, mentally and emotionally disturbed, and to lazy even to read the thread to find answers to your questions. I am talking about reality here.
SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop21:
Mega is a great guy and very nice so I will say it for him. WOW!
Some of theses questions are so fn ridiculous. I applaud your patience Mega and appreciate all your hard work and informative insight.
Our friend MEGALOCKS is a nice guy but he has to nuts, as no one in there right mind would have the patience to respond to many of you posters who are so clueless, mentally and emotionally disturbed, and to lazy even to read the thread to find answers to your questions. I am talking about reality here.
Hey MEGALOCKS what are your final picks? Hey MEGALOCKS will you be posting next week? Hey MEGALOCKS I know you previewed all the games, but lines change so can you preview all the remaining games today again for us?
SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
Hey MEGALOCKS what are your final picks? Hey MEGALOCKS will you be posting next week? Hey MEGALOCKS I know you previewed all the games, but lines change so can you preview all the remaining games today again for us?
GL on Stanford Mega I can't wager against ND with Stanford's weak pass Def I think ND wins outright This is the type game ND will win I like the over a little also BOL
GL on Stanford Mega I can't wager against ND with Stanford's weak pass Def I think ND wins outright This is the type game ND will win I like the over a little also BOL
Thanks for the season, the banter, the comedy (esp references to Fletch), and your class. Show em that literally, you don't let the b@stards get you down.
Im back on the late night MW tonight. Know you hate laying these kinds of points but CSU and SDst look good again. I would worry about the" late night double trap reverse line movement dog winner" - but we have ULM/HA to fit that bill.
SD st has been rolling along. Undefeated in league, off to the championship game...they run with Pumphrey and play #1 conference D. At home, senior night, possible undefeated season, Nevada beat em up LY as well. Think that is enough motivaton. Nevada is a mess of injuries, esp at ILB where the aztecs like to run. QB play had been dreadful, no matter who they play. They count on running. Aztecs ranked #7 vs run by FO. Terrible matchup for Nevada, who, BTW, is already at 6 wins and bowl eligible. Think we get the talent advantage, with the motivation advantage= a lot to a little. Took both 1h and FG. So did the whole free world apparently, but oh well.
Colorado State heads to the mess that was once the proud Fresno state. Players are leaving the program, Coordinators leaving getting fired. It was a total dumpster fire earlier, now seems only a smoldering flame left. CSU not great, and can be run on, but they can also score. Not sure Fresno wants to play any D. Took them 1h and FG.
Here is to a profitable bowl season
Really like the Colorado st play....
Quote Originally Posted by BandosWB:
Thanks for the season, the banter, the comedy (esp references to Fletch), and your class. Show em that literally, you don't let the b@stards get you down.
Im back on the late night MW tonight. Know you hate laying these kinds of points but CSU and SDst look good again. I would worry about the" late night double trap reverse line movement dog winner" - but we have ULM/HA to fit that bill.
SD st has been rolling along. Undefeated in league, off to the championship game...they run with Pumphrey and play #1 conference D. At home, senior night, possible undefeated season, Nevada beat em up LY as well. Think that is enough motivaton. Nevada is a mess of injuries, esp at ILB where the aztecs like to run. QB play had been dreadful, no matter who they play. They count on running. Aztecs ranked #7 vs run by FO. Terrible matchup for Nevada, who, BTW, is already at 6 wins and bowl eligible. Think we get the talent advantage, with the motivation advantage= a lot to a little. Took both 1h and FG. So did the whole free world apparently, but oh well.
Colorado State heads to the mess that was once the proud Fresno state. Players are leaving the program, Coordinators leaving getting fired. It was a total dumpster fire earlier, now seems only a smoldering flame left. CSU not great, and can be run on, but they can also score. Not sure Fresno wants to play any D. Took them 1h and FG.
Our friend MEGALOCKS is a nice guy but he has to nuts, as no one in there right mind would have the patience to respond to many of you posters who are so clueless, mentally and emotionally disturbed, and to lazy even to read the thread to find answers to your questions. I am talking about reality here.
I mentioned earlier in this thread that a lot of jokers needed to start using their heads and stop cluttering up this thread with such stupid questions. You give some of the guys an inch and they then ask for a foot. But then some no name has the nerve to call me a troll. I personally would be a little more selective on whom I'd answer and break down less games for the hungry. Jmo
Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife:
Our friend MEGALOCKS is a nice guy but he has to nuts, as no one in there right mind would have the patience to respond to many of you posters who are so clueless, mentally and emotionally disturbed, and to lazy even to read the thread to find answers to your questions. I am talking about reality here.
I mentioned earlier in this thread that a lot of jokers needed to start using their heads and stop cluttering up this thread with such stupid questions. You give some of the guys an inch and they then ask for a foot. But then some no name has the nerve to call me a troll. I personally would be a little more selective on whom I'd answer and break down less games for the hungry. Jmo
Mega, what fun today was. I hit on Stanford at +1.5 and ND +4.5, while plagiarizing your "Bet Middler" quip. My wife was quick to call me out onit, though. Anyway,great year, man. Let's enjoy it while we still can. Thanks for the great fun.
Mega, what fun today was. I hit on Stanford at +1.5 and ND +4.5, while plagiarizing your "Bet Middler" quip. My wife was quick to call me out onit, though. Anyway,great year, man. Let's enjoy it while we still can. Thanks for the great fun.