Good luck on Florida State. I'm with ya. Finishing a regular season with 0 losing weeks is quite an accomplishment and I'm pulling for ya. I know just how difficult that is.
You think Memphis shows up today against SMU with nothing to play for. 21.5 seems like way to much for me. SMU can cover three touchdowns easy if Memphis isn't on their A game.
Good luck on Florida State. I'm with ya. Finishing a regular season with 0 losing weeks is quite an accomplishment and I'm pulling for ya. I know just how difficult that is.
You think Memphis shows up today against SMU with nothing to play for. 21.5 seems like way to much for me. SMU can cover three touchdowns easy if Memphis isn't on their A game.
bloodshot thanks man - should be a great game....Not 100% sure on Memphis but they should be able to score at will no cash on that game but could not take SMU.....BOL today
metallica GL bro
camp23 GL
johnny .....enjoy the games man - great chatting with you this year
bloodshot thanks man - should be a great game....Not 100% sure on Memphis but they should be able to score at will no cash on that game but could not take SMU.....BOL today
metallica GL bro
camp23 GL
johnny .....enjoy the games man - great chatting with you this year
Mega, it has been a privilege to follow you this year, It has been far and away the most enjoyable year of college football, and I owe that to you. Interested to see your take, if time permits on Utah State, which I don't believe is that good and Colorado State/Fresno, 2 teams going in the complete opposite direction. Finally, the kids form Vegas are used to 18 degree weather and light snow, hoping they just want to get the game done and run as such, any thoughts on the under. Thanks so much
Mega, it has been a privilege to follow you this year, It has been far and away the most enjoyable year of college football, and I owe that to you. Interested to see your take, if time permits on Utah State, which I don't believe is that good and Colorado State/Fresno, 2 teams going in the complete opposite direction. Finally, the kids form Vegas are used to 18 degree weather and light snow, hoping they just want to get the game done and run as such, any thoughts on the under. Thanks so much
Great work as always mega. I am not unbiased but really think my Noles take this one because of Aguayo. Also sources here in Tallahassee have word that Jimbo told the president that he would not be accepting the LSU job if offered. Also on LSU for the same reason as I took Ohio St, I think they come to play, mental edge. On Bama as well for obvious reasons. Probably will follow you with the under. BOL
Great work as always mega. I am not unbiased but really think my Noles take this one because of Aguayo. Also sources here in Tallahassee have word that Jimbo told the president that he would not be accepting the LSU job if offered. Also on LSU for the same reason as I took Ohio St, I think they come to play, mental edge. On Bama as well for obvious reasons. Probably will follow you with the under. BOL