NCAA week 10
Clemson PICK jumped out at me right away. Seems like they're the better team over FSU, but playing at home should have been an easy 3-6.5 favorite!
Also UNLV -9.5 looks great too. I've lived in Vegas for 6 years and haven't heard the end of current UNLV Coach Sanchez and his "miraculous" coaching skills at the high school level, coaching Bishop Gorman HS which has been ranked #1 in the nation for two years now. In all honesty I hate this guy, but he has been known to run up the score against teams whenever possible. HI has been absolute garbage, just got slammed by Air Force and now have to make the trip to UNLV where this game has always been popular amongst the Vegas locals (cause it's the one game we usually win
Just food for thought!
Clemson PICK jumped out at me right away. Seems like they're the better team over FSU, but playing at home should have been an easy 3-6.5 favorite!
Also UNLV -9.5 looks great too. I've lived in Vegas for 6 years and haven't heard the end of current UNLV Coach Sanchez and his "miraculous" coaching skills at the high school level, coaching Bishop Gorman HS which has been ranked #1 in the nation for two years now. In all honesty I hate this guy, but he has been known to run up the score against teams whenever possible. HI has been absolute garbage, just got slammed by Air Force and now have to make the trip to UNLV where this game has always been popular amongst the Vegas locals (cause it's the one game we usually win
Just food for thought!
NC ST -2
ARKANSAS +11
![]()
Megalocks line 9
Sagarin 12
Let's get to the bad stuff first. The matchup between the Ole Miss passing game and the Arkansas pass D is a scary one. Ole Miss is going to have some success. Treadwell is going to be a handful. But we are getting 11 points - not saying Ole Miss is not better - or than the Hogs will win. They just have to stop the Rebels from going nuclear in the passing game.
It should be a game plan that works for Arkansas. Best to just run right at Ole Miss with the nice running game and OL....we also like THIS matchup....RB Collins has almost 1000 yds already and 12 TDs.....We are also big fans of QB Collins who has only thrown 5 int all year vs 15 TD and has been getting better.....They have had to get more creative with options in the passing game and it seems to be working. Numbers and Stats are all just that - numbers and stats - who knows - BUT - Arkansas leads the SEC in 3rd down conversion %....They are 8th in the NCAA in time of possession.....Think they can move the ball on Ole Miss and they do not turn the ball over a lot - #3 in the SEC in turnover margin and Ole Miss is #13
including 12 int from QB Kelly who we also like but seems more prone to "huh?" throws.
So again - not talking SU win - but in the context of +11......It just seems like a lot of points.....Last 6 games - if you exclude the New Mex St game - Ole Miss has not scored more than 27 points....27 10 24 23 27.....Having trouble in the RZ with mistakes and inability to run the ball effectively.....We think people still remember them putting up back to back 70s on the board vs 2 bad teams....but as the schedule has gotten tougher...The offense has found it tougher to score- yes they still go really fast - but not getting the points to show for it. 27 on Auburn last game. 23 the week before against AM at home when AM could not make a first down. No doubt Ole Miss gets some points - but fundamental football keeps this one closer than DD. We hope.
Last year 30-0 Ark win means basically nothing IMO b/c Ark D near the end of last yr was sick and this yr a more than a few notches down. Revenge? Well Ole Miss just want to win the game and move on - Pressure is on them to win out. Real pressure.
GL mega![]()
NC ST -2
ARKANSAS +11
![]()
Megalocks line 9
Sagarin 12
Let's get to the bad stuff first. The matchup between the Ole Miss passing game and the Arkansas pass D is a scary one. Ole Miss is going to have some success. Treadwell is going to be a handful. But we are getting 11 points - not saying Ole Miss is not better - or than the Hogs will win. They just have to stop the Rebels from going nuclear in the passing game.
It should be a game plan that works for Arkansas. Best to just run right at Ole Miss with the nice running game and OL....we also like THIS matchup....RB Collins has almost 1000 yds already and 12 TDs.....We are also big fans of QB Collins who has only thrown 5 int all year vs 15 TD and has been getting better.....They have had to get more creative with options in the passing game and it seems to be working. Numbers and Stats are all just that - numbers and stats - who knows - BUT - Arkansas leads the SEC in 3rd down conversion %....They are 8th in the NCAA in time of possession.....Think they can move the ball on Ole Miss and they do not turn the ball over a lot - #3 in the SEC in turnover margin and Ole Miss is #13
including 12 int from QB Kelly who we also like but seems more prone to "huh?" throws.
So again - not talking SU win - but in the context of +11......It just seems like a lot of points.....Last 6 games - if you exclude the New Mex St game - Ole Miss has not scored more than 27 points....27 10 24 23 27.....Having trouble in the RZ with mistakes and inability to run the ball effectively.....We think people still remember them putting up back to back 70s on the board vs 2 bad teams....but as the schedule has gotten tougher...The offense has found it tougher to score- yes they still go really fast - but not getting the points to show for it. 27 on Auburn last game. 23 the week before against AM at home when AM could not make a first down. No doubt Ole Miss gets some points - but fundamental football keeps this one closer than DD. We hope.
Last year 30-0 Ark win means basically nothing IMO b/c Ark D near the end of last yr was sick and this yr a more than a few notches down. Revenge? Well Ole Miss just want to win the game and move on - Pressure is on them to win out. Real pressure.
GL mega![]()
Madden - thanks pal - GL ![]()
Lion - you got it
Will add Navy game to Request line
Trey - great intel
and good eye - We agree - had UNLV on our short list but missed a 6.5
then the 7 seems to have run away on us......
.....May still add but not sure yet GL buddy![]()
Madden - thanks pal - GL ![]()
Lion - you got it
Will add Navy game to Request line
Trey - great intel
and good eye - We agree - had UNLV on our short list but missed a 6.5
then the 7 seems to have run away on us......
.....May still add but not sure yet GL buddy![]()
BWS
Technically true about BC if they beat Notre Dame NC St and Syracuse
....I read last night that there are actually more than a few bowl teams projected to be 5-7 ! funny.
chopped ![]()
Urban - ya BYU looks solid ![]()
Barney ![]()
hradekbr
thx bro. Glad you are aboard with NC St. GL this wk. Not sure about LSU game yet.![]()
Jersey -
Guys have already piped in with good suggestions....To me the key is to have multiple legitimate outs - the more books you have (that are LEGITIMATE) the more options you have and the higher your win % will be over time and the more
in your pocket. GL !
BWS
Technically true about BC if they beat Notre Dame NC St and Syracuse
....I read last night that there are actually more than a few bowl teams projected to be 5-7 ! funny.
chopped ![]()
Urban - ya BYU looks solid ![]()
Barney ![]()
hradekbr
thx bro. Glad you are aboard with NC St. GL this wk. Not sure about LSU game yet.![]()
Jersey -
Guys have already piped in with good suggestions....To me the key is to have multiple legitimate outs - the more books you have (that are LEGITIMATE) the more options you have and the higher your win % will be over time and the more
in your pocket. GL !
THREAD SUMMARY![]()
picks
NC St -2 (would play up to -3; half size at -3.5 or -4 max)
Arkansas +11 (would play down to 10)
ORDER of appearance for write-ups
NC State / BC (post 38)
Arkanasas / Ole Miss (post 55)
UP NEXT
Tuesday thru Friday games![]()
THREAD SUMMARY![]()
picks
NC St -2 (would play up to -3; half size at -3.5 or -4 max)
Arkansas +11 (would play down to 10)
ORDER of appearance for write-ups
NC State / BC (post 38)
Arkanasas / Ole Miss (post 55)
UP NEXT
Tuesday thru Friday games![]()
Tuesday Game
Toledo 7.5 Northern Illinois
Megalocks line 6 ![]()
Sagarin 12.5 ![]()
This is just one of the games that the MEGALOCKS Supercomputer Complex disagrees with quite significantly from a PR perspective - Your boy Sagarin has this game well into the double digits we shall see.
We looked quite a bit into this one - and what is really interesting is how similar both teams are when looking at a lot of the basic stats we prefer when scoping out a game inititally. Both teams in many stats rank between 2nd and 5th in the MAC....Toledo slightly better across the board.....However there are two areas - one for each team that we noticed a difference......1)Toledo - MEGALOCKS 784231 STAR STAT OF THE WEEK.....only $399 on our hotline or free if you read it here now - Toledo has NOT given up a sack ALL YEAR
.....We had to double check that with our MAC INSIDERS and yes indeed it is true....#1 in MAC in sacks allowed (0) and #1 in TFL allowed. They do not allow PENETRATION
and when you combine that with an excellent running game and #1 RZ D in the entire NCAA - that my friends in a recipe for success. 2) N Illinois.....Toledo QB Ely has thrown 7 INT this yr - a lot of them lately and only completed 55% of his passes.....Hare is very smart with the football....I mean take away the DEBACLE in the rain vs C Michigan and Hare is as safe as they come......If either team makes a key turnover or two our bet is on Toledo to throw an untimely INT or two. Just a guess.
Intangibles. NIU has made 5 straight MAC Title Games. Toledo has not been there since 2004. Gotta beat the Champ and it is rarely easy. Especially when NIU can play the underdog card. NIU is also a very good road dog ATS and has won 5 STR vs Toledo.
NIU should keep this one close but the line looks about right maybe a bit high. We like the combo of NIU QB Hare and RB Beef Bouagnon to keep the Toledo D honest and make this a one score game heading into the 4Q....then ???
Summary. Lean NIU at 7.5 or more. Still considering what to do with this bad boy.
mega![]()
Tuesday Game
Toledo 7.5 Northern Illinois
Megalocks line 6 ![]()
Sagarin 12.5 ![]()
This is just one of the games that the MEGALOCKS Supercomputer Complex disagrees with quite significantly from a PR perspective - Your boy Sagarin has this game well into the double digits we shall see.
We looked quite a bit into this one - and what is really interesting is how similar both teams are when looking at a lot of the basic stats we prefer when scoping out a game inititally. Both teams in many stats rank between 2nd and 5th in the MAC....Toledo slightly better across the board.....However there are two areas - one for each team that we noticed a difference......1)Toledo - MEGALOCKS 784231 STAR STAT OF THE WEEK.....only $399 on our hotline or free if you read it here now - Toledo has NOT given up a sack ALL YEAR
.....We had to double check that with our MAC INSIDERS and yes indeed it is true....#1 in MAC in sacks allowed (0) and #1 in TFL allowed. They do not allow PENETRATION
and when you combine that with an excellent running game and #1 RZ D in the entire NCAA - that my friends in a recipe for success. 2) N Illinois.....Toledo QB Ely has thrown 7 INT this yr - a lot of them lately and only completed 55% of his passes.....Hare is very smart with the football....I mean take away the DEBACLE in the rain vs C Michigan and Hare is as safe as they come......If either team makes a key turnover or two our bet is on Toledo to throw an untimely INT or two. Just a guess.
Intangibles. NIU has made 5 straight MAC Title Games. Toledo has not been there since 2004. Gotta beat the Champ and it is rarely easy. Especially when NIU can play the underdog card. NIU is also a very good road dog ATS and has won 5 STR vs Toledo.
NIU should keep this one close but the line looks about right maybe a bit high. We like the combo of NIU QB Hare and RB Beef Bouagnon to keep the Toledo D honest and make this a one score game heading into the 4Q....then ???
Summary. Lean NIU at 7.5 or more. Still considering what to do with this bad boy.
mega![]()
Wednesday game
Bowling Green 18.5 Ohio
Megalocks line 17
Sagarin 18.5
Not a game we are too interested in....Normally would love this situation for at least a deeper look if only because Ohio has just CRAPPED the BED the last 2 weeks giving up 90 points D imploding due to injuries and QB play very shaky and in those 2 games they were over -60 ATS
....At the same time BG has been giving to the bookie hard with no lotion well over +70 ATS in the last 3 weeks and have become one of the public favs.....So you know this line has to be inflated. Right ? Well because BG is so explosive - 62 59 48 last 3 games this feels like one of those Big 12 games where the spread does not matter and points are by the bucketful so maybe they hang 50 again? We doubt it but want to see ohio at least play one half of decent football again.....Funny thing is - they can still get to 7 wins have kent and ball st at home....That would probably get them in a bowl after being snubbed last yr at 6-6.
Summary. no thanks.
mega![]()
Wednesday game
Bowling Green 18.5 Ohio
Megalocks line 17
Sagarin 18.5
Not a game we are too interested in....Normally would love this situation for at least a deeper look if only because Ohio has just CRAPPED the BED the last 2 weeks giving up 90 points D imploding due to injuries and QB play very shaky and in those 2 games they were over -60 ATS
....At the same time BG has been giving to the bookie hard with no lotion well over +70 ATS in the last 3 weeks and have become one of the public favs.....So you know this line has to be inflated. Right ? Well because BG is so explosive - 62 59 48 last 3 games this feels like one of those Big 12 games where the spread does not matter and points are by the bucketful so maybe they hang 50 again? We doubt it but want to see ohio at least play one half of decent football again.....Funny thing is - they can still get to 7 wins have kent and ball st at home....That would probably get them in a bowl after being snubbed last yr at 6-6.
Summary. no thanks.
mega![]()
NC ST -2
ARKANSAS +11
Hey wahoo, I'm the one that said that. I honestly didn't see that number anywhere but it was 15-20min before the last time that I had checked the board. I've seen it so many times over the years, but I was put in my place by another poster, and being a new member like I am (long time reader), I should probably keep my trap shut to members who have been here a long time, I apologize.
NC ST -2
ARKANSAS +11
Hey wahoo, I'm the one that said that. I honestly didn't see that number anywhere but it was 15-20min before the last time that I had checked the board. I've seen it so many times over the years, but I was put in my place by another poster, and being a new member like I am (long time reader), I should probably keep my trap shut to members who have been here a long time, I apologize.
"umm Sir, you are making up lines, those were never available anywhere in the industry"
Hey wahoo, I'm the one that said that. I honestly didn't see that number anywhere but it was 15-20min before the last time that I had checked the board. I've seen it so many times over the years, but I was put in my place by another poster, and being a new member like I am (long time reader), I should probably keep my trap shut to members who have been here a long time, I apologize.
"umm Sir, you are making up lines, those were never available anywhere in the industry"
Hey wahoo, I'm the one that said that. I honestly didn't see that number anywhere but it was 15-20min before the last time that I had checked the board. I've seen it so many times over the years, but I was put in my place by another poster, and being a new member like I am (long time reader), I should probably keep my trap shut to members who have been here a long time, I apologize.
Hey wahoo, I'm the one that said that. I honestly didn't see that number anywhere but it was 15-20min before the last time that I had checked the board. I've seen it so many times over the years, but I was put in my place by another poster, and being a new member like I am (long time reader), I should probably keep my trap shut to members who have been here a long time, I apologize.
Hey wahoo, I'm the one that said that. I honestly didn't see that number anywhere but it was 15-20min before the last time that I had checked the board. I've seen it so many times over the years, but I was put in my place by another poster, and being a new member like I am (long time reader), I should probably keep my trap shut to members who have been here a long time, I apologize.
Michigan State line just came out at -5 at Nebraska, I anticipated that it would be double that. Any thoughts on it?
As always, much appreciated!
Michigan State line just came out at -5 at Nebraska, I anticipated that it would be double that. Any thoughts on it?
As always, much appreciated!
Thursday
Buffalo 2.5 Kent St
Megalocks line 4
Sagarin 7.5 ![]()
Lean to the fav here but cannot pull the trigger yet....Buffalo has not done much wrong this year outside of the Chips game - even playing some good teams tough - held BG to their season low in points as noted last week.....You know we like QB Veal Licata and their RB/WR provide nice balance...This yr they have been inconsistent and frustrating at times for fans but we think they have been ok to be honest...Should get 6-7 wins and get to a bowl game.......Now Kent St is the worst offense in the MAC....averaging just over 4 yds/play waaaaaaaaaaaat....But their D has been excellent #2 in the MAC in total yards/game and #1 in yards per play D.....Bollas has taken over at QB and while he still has very limited options to throw to - he has shown the ability to make some plays and lead the team to a decent win (for them) at UMass in which they held UMass in check for 60 min...Also have a couple other games in their pedigree this yr that suggest even when being outgained if they win the turnover battle or play up to their potential - a home win vs Buffalo is not out of the question.....Also off a bye.....Home team FWIW has not done well lately in this series.......Last yr this game was cancelled due to 14 feet of snow falling in Buffalo in just under an hour.....Also note that there are 2.5s everywhere surprised this is not 3 yet....In other words you could put 45 trillion on Buffalo right now and nobody would stop you. We hate that.
Summary. Lean Buffalo. Gonna wait for the total.
mega![]()
Thursday
Buffalo 2.5 Kent St
Megalocks line 4
Sagarin 7.5 ![]()
Lean to the fav here but cannot pull the trigger yet....Buffalo has not done much wrong this year outside of the Chips game - even playing some good teams tough - held BG to their season low in points as noted last week.....You know we like QB Veal Licata and their RB/WR provide nice balance...This yr they have been inconsistent and frustrating at times for fans but we think they have been ok to be honest...Should get 6-7 wins and get to a bowl game.......Now Kent St is the worst offense in the MAC....averaging just over 4 yds/play waaaaaaaaaaaat....But their D has been excellent #2 in the MAC in total yards/game and #1 in yards per play D.....Bollas has taken over at QB and while he still has very limited options to throw to - he has shown the ability to make some plays and lead the team to a decent win (for them) at UMass in which they held UMass in check for 60 min...Also have a couple other games in their pedigree this yr that suggest even when being outgained if they win the turnover battle or play up to their potential - a home win vs Buffalo is not out of the question.....Also off a bye.....Home team FWIW has not done well lately in this series.......Last yr this game was cancelled due to 14 feet of snow falling in Buffalo in just under an hour.....Also note that there are 2.5s everywhere surprised this is not 3 yet....In other words you could put 45 trillion on Buffalo right now and nobody would stop you. We hate that.
Summary. Lean Buffalo. Gonna wait for the total.
mega![]()
MEGALOCKS ALERT!
Michigan State line just came out at -5 at Nebraska, I anticipated that it would be double that. Any thoughts on it?
As always, much appreciated!
Urban ![]()
We have the fair line at -7 so anything under 7 seems like a good play to us ![]()
MEGALOCKS ALERT!
Michigan State line just came out at -5 at Nebraska, I anticipated that it would be double that. Any thoughts on it?
As always, much appreciated!
Urban ![]()
We have the fair line at -7 so anything under 7 seems like a good play to us ![]()
mega, I don't ever hit up the request line cause I think you get too many already but I would like to get i n line this week. Cincy / houston game. Houston has Memphis on deck which is huge conf game and Gunner Kiel seems to really be rolling. really like cincy to keep this one close / possible su win. Thoughts? thanks for all u do bud
you got it !
on the list. might not get to it until wed
mega, I don't ever hit up the request line cause I think you get too many already but I would like to get i n line this week. Cincy / houston game. Houston has Memphis on deck which is huge conf game and Gunner Kiel seems to really be rolling. really like cincy to keep this one close / possible su win. Thoughts? thanks for all u do bud
you got it !
on the list. might not get to it until wed
Geaux -
should have the BYU game done tomorrow - GL!
the don - good idea
I like app st the best of all those games you listed - win or lose buddy that is a nice play I think but it is ncaa football who knows !
deweyman - will add to the list
prob will not get to it for a few days tho. GL
Geaux -
should have the BYU game done tomorrow - GL!
the don - good idea
I like app st the best of all those games you listed - win or lose buddy that is a nice play I think but it is ncaa football who knows !
deweyman - will add to the list
prob will not get to it for a few days tho. GL
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 693
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 184
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,774
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,805
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,603
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,711
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
