• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    NCAA week 10

    «First Previous 234 ... 151617 Next Last»
    WahooS
    Lionmonster
    Mutemath
    MEGALOCKS
    Pecador
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 92545
    Posts: 416
    «First Previous 234 ... 151617 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25682
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 5:28 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by thedon88:

    would you still take NC state at -3.5?
    he likes them under 6, he didn't tell me that but I know his thoughts 

    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon88:

    would you still take NC state at -3.5?
    he likes them under 6, he didn't tell me that but I know his thoughts 

     
    Lionmonster
    Lionmonster
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 2363
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 5:32 PM ET #27

    Thanks so much Mega for the SAN DIEGO ST play, awesome and on the money! Can't wait for the writeups and may put in a REQUEST tomorrow:)
    Reply
    Thanks so much Mega for the SAN DIEGO ST play, awesome and on the money! Can't wait for the writeups and may put in a REQUEST tomorrow:)
     
    Mutemath
    Mutemath
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 5:35 PM ET #28

    I really like WSU and TCU this week. Would love your opinion
    Reply
    I really like WSU and TCU this week. Would love your opinion
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 5:47 PM ET #29

    thanks everyone

    davidN - one of the best  GL this wk

    pec

    puff

    lion  very glad SD St worked out....GL this wk !

    mutemath - will put TCU in the REQUEST in box ....Sorry have NO clue on the Wash St game ....GL pal

    thedon.....I would play regular size wager up to 3......Half size wager up to 4 no higher. Sorry I know that sucks did not think the line would move that fast - BC has a good D - it might come back to 3. .......GL this wk bro.

    Wahoo ......My risk management department would never allow such loose ranges on our plays

    Reply

    thanks everyone

    davidN - one of the best  GL this wk

    pec

    puff

    lion  very glad SD St worked out....GL this wk !

    mutemath - will put TCU in the REQUEST in box ....Sorry have NO clue on the Wash St game ....GL pal

    thedon.....I would play regular size wager up to 3......Half size wager up to 4 no higher. Sorry I know that sucks did not think the line would move that fast - BC has a good D - it might come back to 3. .......GL this wk bro.

    Wahoo ......My risk management department would never allow such loose ranges on our plays

     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 6:27 PM ET #30

    Mega,  I took Tulsa big last week thinking they just eventually out score @SMU. Especially 2nd half.   Big win.   This week the Mutts get UCF @Tulsa. 

    Tulsa is abysmal on defense but UCF is as bad on offense.  I see a 50-20 game.  What you got?

    GL,   Doc


    Reply
    Mega,  I took Tulsa big last week thinking they just eventually out score @SMU. Especially 2nd half.   Big win.   This week the Mutts get UCF @Tulsa. 

    Tulsa is abysmal on defense but UCF is as bad on offense.  I see a 50-20 game.  What you got?

    GL,   Doc


     
    mcmoss99
    mcmoss99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 92
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 8:10 PM ET #31

    Love your posts Mega.  Looking forward to your write up on TCU at Ok State.  Also would love to hear your thoughts on Vandy TT at Florida once it comes out.    
    Reply
    Love your posts Mega.  Looking forward to your write up on TCU at Ok State.  Also would love to hear your thoughts on Vandy TT at Florida once it comes out.    
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 8:20 PM ET #32

    Mississippi -7 at Missouri - Better grab it Mega when the grabbing is good. Also this just came out:

    COLUMBIA, Mo. -- The Missouri Tigers suspended junior quarterback Maty Mauk for the rest of the season for disciplinary reasons, just six days after reinstating him.

    Coach Gary Pinkel on Sunday declined to specify the circumstances of Mauk's second suspension, but said that his status will be evaluated at the end of the season. The first suspension was for a violation of program policies.

    "We don't overlook things. We don't cover things up. We do what's right," Pinkel said. "A lot of other places would find ways to get the problem solved without doing what we do, but we don't do that at Missouri. I've never done that, I never will.

    "All my players trust me that I don't ever talk about disciplinary issues, since the day I got here."

    The Tigers (4-4) host 24th-ranked Mississippi State (6-2) in an ESPN game on Thursday night.

    Freshman Drew Lock has made four starts since Mauk was first suspended. Missouri hasn't scored a touchdown the past three games, totaling 12 points.

    Pinkel said he didn't think the Mauk suspension has affected Lock's play.

    "I think that they're friends, I don't know that that weighed on him a lot," Pinkel said. "I really didn't think of it in that respect, so I have no idea."

    Pinkel agreed with the notion quarterbacks are held to a higher standard.

    "There is no question about that," the coach said. "We're going to hand you the keys to the car -- that responsibility is huge. It's a lot of pressure, especially nowadays more than ever."

    He hoped the Mauk suspension wouldn't be too much of a distraction.

    "You don't like self-inflicted ones that tap in internally," Pinkel said. "It's just the way it is. You've got to overcome them."




    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Mississippi -7 at Missouri - Better grab it Mega when the grabbing is good. Also this just came out:

    COLUMBIA, Mo. -- The Missouri Tigers suspended junior quarterback Maty Mauk for the rest of the season for disciplinary reasons, just six days after reinstating him.

    Coach Gary Pinkel on Sunday declined to specify the circumstances of Mauk's second suspension, but said that his status will be evaluated at the end of the season. The first suspension was for a violation of program policies.

    "We don't overlook things. We don't cover things up. We do what's right," Pinkel said. "A lot of other places would find ways to get the problem solved without doing what we do, but we don't do that at Missouri. I've never done that, I never will.

    "All my players trust me that I don't ever talk about disciplinary issues, since the day I got here."

    The Tigers (4-4) host 24th-ranked Mississippi State (6-2) in an ESPN game on Thursday night.

    Freshman Drew Lock has made four starts since Mauk was first suspended. Missouri hasn't scored a touchdown the past three games, totaling 12 points.

    Pinkel said he didn't think the Mauk suspension has affected Lock's play.

    "I think that they're friends, I don't know that that weighed on him a lot," Pinkel said. "I really didn't think of it in that respect, so I have no idea."

    Pinkel agreed with the notion quarterbacks are held to a higher standard.

    "There is no question about that," the coach said. "We're going to hand you the keys to the car -- that responsibility is huge. It's a lot of pressure, especially nowadays more than ever."

    He hoped the Mauk suspension wouldn't be too much of a distraction.

    "You don't like self-inflicted ones that tap in internally," Pinkel said. "It's just the way it is. You've got to overcome them."




     
    CsCollegeFund
    CsCollegeFund
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 145
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 8:21 PM ET #33

    Vandy TT 2.5 o/u
    Reply
    Vandy TT 2.5 o/u
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 8:25 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Mega,  I took Tulsa big last week thinking they just eventually out score @SMU. Especially 2nd half.   Big win.   This week the Mutts get UCF @Tulsa. 

    Tulsa is abysmal on defense but UCF is as bad on offense.  I see a 50-20 game.  What you got?

    GL,   Doc


    hey Doc - I think Tulsa is a good one; Missed the line below 14 now I have to sit it out. Now Tulsa D is horrible but UCF looks toast right now. I have the fair line around 17. No work on it yet but see no reason to play UCF at first look.

    CC  (99 units - under?)

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pecador:

    Mega,  I took Tulsa big last week thinking they just eventually out score @SMU. Especially 2nd half.   Big win.   This week the Mutts get UCF @Tulsa. 

    Tulsa is abysmal on defense but UCF is as bad on offense.  I see a 50-20 game.  What you got?

    GL,   Doc


    hey Doc - I think Tulsa is a good one; Missed the line below 14 now I have to sit it out. Now Tulsa D is horrible but UCF looks toast right now. I have the fair line around 17. No work on it yet but see no reason to play UCF at first look.

    CC  (99 units - under?)

     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 8:30 PM ET #35

    Mcmoss  thx GL this wk. Will definitely look at the Vandy game.  TCU is in the REQUEST lineup.

    Urban ......thx for the update.....Gonna look at this one in detail. GL this week pal.

    Reply

    Mcmoss  thx GL this wk. Will definitely look at the Vandy game.  TCU is in the REQUEST lineup.

    Urban ......thx for the update.....Gonna look at this one in detail. GL this week pal.

     
    CsCollegeFund
    CsCollegeFund
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 145
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 8:32 PM ET #36

    Vandy line just moved.....2.5 TT u -140.  Mega's crew just hammered it. 

    Thanks for posting winners and taking the time to start a dialog on the cfb games.  I enjoy reading the thread every week!!

    Reply

    Vandy line just moved.....2.5 TT u -140.  Mega's crew just hammered it. 

    Thanks for posting winners and taking the time to start a dialog on the cfb games.  I enjoy reading the thread every week!!

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 8:34 PM ET #37

    Oh my....  so many games getting me all warm and fuzzy.....   I need it to be Saturday right now    
    Reply
    Oh my....  so many games getting me all warm and fuzzy.....   I need it to be Saturday right now    
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 8:50 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALOCKS:

    NC ST -2

    ARKANSAS +11

     

    NC State -2

    Megalocks line 5

    Sagarin 5

    This one caught us by surprise on the open - was even -1 for a while then rocketed up.....It may have opened lower than we thought due to the injury to top RB Dayes in the Clemson game....and the MOB may have got wind of their RT getting suspended for 2 games....In either case....we made this bet assuming Dayes would be a no-go....He has a toe injury that needs to get looked at this wk - apparently HC said he is hopeful it may need just a day or two of rest - but we always assume the worst.....They are a little light on depth at RB but somebody will step up.....Samuels has 6 TD rushing at 7/pop and leads the team in receptions and they will mix and match if necessary....To be honest...They will probably just do what VT did last wk - run enough to keep the D honest because BC has a brick wall run D - but then MATRICULATE in the passing game with their superior athletes IN SPACE......QB Brissett has 13 TD and 1 int does not throw the deep ball as well as the short chuck and duck stuff but the athletes on this offense are going to put pressure on the BC D all game long and will only need to get 17-20 to win this in all likelihood.....scored 35 at Wake off the bye - 41 vs the Clemson D.....They are not going to light it up but should be able to do enough against maybe the worst offense in ACC history.

    BC cannot run the ball. Cannot kick FG. Have a bad OL. And have used 3 QBs since the injury to Wade.....Now if you have not had a chance to watch these QBs - I mean like for real - it is just insane what they are playing with no insult to the kids - and BC has a great D - but last wk they used a WALK ON RUDY freshman at QB and while I am reading how tough he is and how much better he is than Flutie Flakes or Jeff Smith.....Really? The only saving grace is that NC ST D is avg at best but even they have held bad offenses in check this year 14 13 17 allowed vs ODU SA and Wake and believe us - this BC offense is on another level of bad. 246 79 and 218 yards offense last 3 games just as a sample - yes against better Ds and they will move the ball at times but at this cheap price had to take a shot. Laying 6-7. No thanks. 2-3ish. Sure. 2 of BCs top 3 RB are also on injury list FWIW.

    Final bonus. BC is done. Not bowl eligible. Have 2 wins vs FCS teams and 6 losses so they are toast. Vs FBS teams - have scored 0 17 7 0 17 14 10.

    What worries us? Well NC St has been smoked 5 straight games at BC so the Boogey Man Angle is there....These could not be more different circumstance though. Note that NC St broke the Wake jinx this year and are 4-0 L4 ATS as road favs including 3 in a row in fine fashion this year. Another worry - hate the spot. Sandwich between Fla St and Clemson.

    Summary. Would play it up to -3 for full sized wager. IF you want to tag along - 1/2 size wager at -3.5 or -4 max. BC D is very very good do not want to get cute. Even tho BC was shutout by Wake at home....It was 3-0 so who knows?

    GL mega

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGALOCKS:

    NC ST -2

    ARKANSAS +11

     

    NC State -2

    Megalocks line 5

    Sagarin 5

    This one caught us by surprise on the open - was even -1 for a while then rocketed up.....It may have opened lower than we thought due to the injury to top RB Dayes in the Clemson game....and the MOB may have got wind of their RT getting suspended for 2 games....In either case....we made this bet assuming Dayes would be a no-go....He has a toe injury that needs to get looked at this wk - apparently HC said he is hopeful it may need just a day or two of rest - but we always assume the worst.....They are a little light on depth at RB but somebody will step up.....Samuels has 6 TD rushing at 7/pop and leads the team in receptions and they will mix and match if necessary....To be honest...They will probably just do what VT did last wk - run enough to keep the D honest because BC has a brick wall run D - but then MATRICULATE in the passing game with their superior athletes IN SPACE......QB Brissett has 13 TD and 1 int does not throw the deep ball as well as the short chuck and duck stuff but the athletes on this offense are going to put pressure on the BC D all game long and will only need to get 17-20 to win this in all likelihood.....scored 35 at Wake off the bye - 41 vs the Clemson D.....They are not going to light it up but should be able to do enough against maybe the worst offense in ACC history.

    BC cannot run the ball. Cannot kick FG. Have a bad OL. And have used 3 QBs since the injury to Wade.....Now if you have not had a chance to watch these QBs - I mean like for real - it is just insane what they are playing with no insult to the kids - and BC has a great D - but last wk they used a WALK ON RUDY freshman at QB and while I am reading how tough he is and how much better he is than Flutie Flakes or Jeff Smith.....Really? The only saving grace is that NC ST D is avg at best but even they have held bad offenses in check this year 14 13 17 allowed vs ODU SA and Wake and believe us - this BC offense is on another level of bad. 246 79 and 218 yards offense last 3 games just as a sample - yes against better Ds and they will move the ball at times but at this cheap price had to take a shot. Laying 6-7. No thanks. 2-3ish. Sure. 2 of BCs top 3 RB are also on injury list FWIW.

    Final bonus. BC is done. Not bowl eligible. Have 2 wins vs FCS teams and 6 losses so they are toast. Vs FBS teams - have scored 0 17 7 0 17 14 10.

    What worries us? Well NC St has been smoked 5 straight games at BC so the Boogey Man Angle is there....These could not be more different circumstance though. Note that NC St broke the Wake jinx this year and are 4-0 L4 ATS as road favs including 3 in a row in fine fashion this year. Another worry - hate the spot. Sandwich between Fla St and Clemson.

    Summary. Would play it up to -3 for full sized wager. IF you want to tag along - 1/2 size wager at -3.5 or -4 max. BC D is very very good do not want to get cute. Even tho BC was shutout by Wake at home....It was 3-0 so who knows?

    GL mega

     

     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 9:00 PM ET #39

    I got it at -3. See ya at the pay window!
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    I got it at -3. See ya at the pay window!
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 9:09 PM ET #40

    As good as the defense is for Boston College, NC State can score, and will score, something Boston College has a serious problem doing, as they have scored a grand total of 48 points in there last 5 games.
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    As good as the defense is for Boston College, NC State can score, and will score, something Boston College has a serious problem doing, as they have scored a grand total of 48 points in there last 5 games.
     
    UGA520
    UGA520
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 380
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 9:18 PM ET #41

    Mega stay hot bud, thanks for all u do. now that we have that out of the way im gonna need you to burn that got dam UGA sweatshirt i know you had on saturday! That thing is cursed brother! The dawgs are heartless, i was all over the under though so it wasn't all bad.  BOL this week bud and go "UCF"

    Vandy / FLA O/U has to come out at 21 if the line is 20. 
    Reply
    Mega stay hot bud, thanks for all u do. now that we have that out of the way im gonna need you to burn that got dam UGA sweatshirt i know you had on saturday! That thing is cursed brother! The dawgs are heartless, i was all over the under though so it wasn't all bad.  BOL this week bud and go "UCF"

    Vandy / FLA O/U has to come out at 21 if the line is 20. 
     
    MEGALOCKS
    MEGALOCKS
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18138
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 9:32 PM ET #42

    Urban  nice grab. I mean -3 should work. BC is all heart but have a bad combo of inexperience and no skill on offense. My worry is NC St turning it over a bunch but QB is safe with the ball. Who knows! GL. 

    UGA. Buddy I totally had my GA sweat on. Sorry!!! Go UCF. And i love your Vandy total. !

    BWS 
    Reply
    Urban  nice grab. I mean -3 should work. BC is all heart but have a bad combo of inexperience and no skill on offense. My worry is NC St turning it over a bunch but QB is safe with the ball. Who knows! GL. 

    UGA. Buddy I totally had my GA sweat on. Sorry!!! Go UCF. And i love your Vandy total. !

    BWS 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 9:32 PM ET #43

    Boston College could actually make a bowl IF there aren't enough eligible teams to fill the 80 spots.   

























    Anyone see what I did there?       
    Reply
    Boston College could actually make a bowl IF there aren't enough eligible teams to fill the 80 spots.   

























    Anyone see what I did there?       
     
    choppedwood
    choppedwood
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 4669
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 10:13 PM ET #44

    Reply
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 10:57 PM ET #45

    BYU -12 at San Jose State should be a no brainer.
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    BYU -12 at San Jose State should be a no brainer.
     
    NewJerseySoles
    NewJerseySoles
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 11:09 PM ET #46

    Hey, what is the best site to bet on? I have a book, but sometimes I can't make it, and I have to wait till game day to make the bet. Rather just go on my phone and place a bet when I want. Any help would be appreciated from anyone. Just want a good site that is legit, always pays, and doesn't give a hard time paying people, thanks. And Mega keep it up, I don't comment but I always read, thanks! 
    Reply
    Hey, what is the best site to bet on? I have a book, but sometimes I can't make it, and I have to wait till game day to make the bet. Rather just go on my phone and place a bet when I want. Any help would be appreciated from anyone. Just want a good site that is legit, always pays, and doesn't give a hard time paying people, thanks. And Mega keep it up, I don't comment but I always read, thanks! 
     
    BarneysDad
    BarneysDad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 23615
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 11:11 PM ET #47

    GL bud  
    Reply
    GL bud  
     
    BarneysDad
    BarneysDad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 23615
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2015 - 11:12 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by NewJerseySoles:

    Hey, what is the best site to bet on? I have a book, but sometimes I can't make it, and I have to wait till game day to make the bet. Rather just go on my phone and place a bet when I want. Any help would be appreciated from anyone. Just want a good site that is legit, always pays, and doesn't give a hard time paying people, thanks. And Mega keep it up, I don't comment but I always read, thanks! 
    HeritageSports   Betdsi  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJerseySoles:

    Hey, what is the best site to bet on? I have a book, but sometimes I can't make it, and I have to wait till game day to make the bet. Rather just go on my phone and place a bet when I want. Any help would be appreciated from anyone. Just want a good site that is legit, always pays, and doesn't give a hard time paying people, thanks. And Mega keep it up, I don't comment but I always read, thanks! 
    HeritageSports   Betdsi  
     
    hradekbr
    hradekbr
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 6186
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2015 - 1:08 AM ET #49

    BOL this week Mega. Second I saw the NC State line I jumped on it. Good to come in and see you like them too. Got LSU +7 as well. 
    Reply
    BOL this week Mega. Second I saw the NC State line I jumped on it. Good to come in and see you like them too. Got LSU +7 as well. 
     
     
    Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 5611
    Posted: Nov. 2, 2015 - 1:22 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by NewJerseySoles:

    Hey, what is the best site to bet on? I have a book, but sometimes I can't make it, and I have to wait till game day to make the bet. Rather just go on my phone and place a bet when I want. Any help would be appreciated from anyone. Just want a good site that is legit, always pays, and doesn't give a hard time paying people, thanks. And Mega keep it up, I don't comment but I always read, thanks! 


    Best book in the world as far as I am concerned is Heritage
    https://www.heritagesports.eu/  For the first lines that come out which is a 2pm central is called betonline.com
    SNITCHES end up being bitches, or end up with stitches, and in ditches! #REALITY
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJerseySoles:

    Hey, what is the best site to bet on? I have a book, but sometimes I can't make it, and I have to wait till game day to make the bet. Rather just go on my phone and place a bet when I want. Any help would be appreciated from anyone. Just want a good site that is legit, always pays, and doesn't give a hard time paying people, thanks. And Mega keep it up, I don't comment but I always read, thanks! 


    Best book in the world as far as I am concerned is Heritage
    https://www.heritagesports.eu/  For the first lines that come out which is a 2pm central is called betonline.com
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 234 ... 151617 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 693
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 184
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,774
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,805
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,113
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,603
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,711

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.