• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    I Love Alabama!

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    BigUnit
    TommyTheBull112
    jimmydafreak
    SuperSlapem
    Slick Rick
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3013
    Posts: 51
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:33 AM ET #26

    Look at all the posters in here taking Georgia!

    Reply

    Look at all the posters in here taking Georgia!

     
    TommyTheBull112
    TommyTheBull112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:42 AM ET #27

    Yo Guy! 

    Get this through your bias red head you Ginger... No matter who wins today they will be shut down by the Irish a couple weeks later. And I'm a Georgia bull dog lover. I own a bull dog. But they will not beat the Irish next month. Neither of them. Roll Tide more like Fold Tide! Sorry Pal!
    Reply
    Yo Guy! 

    Get this through your bias red head you Ginger... No matter who wins today they will be shut down by the Irish a couple weeks later. And I'm a Georgia bull dog lover. I own a bull dog. But they will not beat the Irish next month. Neither of them. Roll Tide more like Fold Tide! Sorry Pal!
     
    TommyTheBull112
    TommyTheBull112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:43 AM ET #28

    And for your information 78% of the country is on Bama dumbass. 
    Reply
    And for your information 78% of the country is on Bama dumbass. 
     
    TommyTheBull112
    TommyTheBull112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:46 AM ET #29

    I love lamp
    Reply
    I love lamp
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:47 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    I was born in California, but my mom divorced when I was young and moved to Bama to live with her sister.  I still remember those days.  It was me and my brother and sister living in a house with 10 other people.  I was poor white trash then but didnt realize it.  Behind our house it was woods.  I had a treehouse about a half mile into it.  I have a lot of memories.  It was where I had my first taste of beer.  I remember having to go to school with torn shoes.  I remember my mom meeting my future stepfather there.  I recall after that watching Bama play on the weekend with everyone gathered around the TV.  I remember spending a week on vacation on the shores of the gulf in Mobile eating raw tomatoes.  I remember wetting the bed as a kid and getting my behind kicked.  Remember Grandpa telling me to go get a branch off a tree so he could whip my behind.  Remember driving through the hills in the northern part of bama thinking this is truly gods country.  I remember my stepfathers extreme prejudice of blacks (I am white) and never understood it.  I got out of the Army and moved down to Tuscaloosa with my buddy from North Carolina.  I remember Living with the first love of my life Carol in Tuscaloosa.  I remember waving at Bear Bryant after I left a bar on the strip.  Remember my first black friend Clay and how we used to party and get stoned together and go to white bars and all black clubs and people thought we were idiots.  Remember my brother Gregg who went to the University of Alabama but then got a girl pregnant dropped out and became a policeman.  He has since retired after becoming a detective.  Its a beautiful place with great people no matter what misconceptions others may have.  I am a homer and am so happy that we are about to go to the championship again.  Please join me in hoping the best team in the nation takes the trophy home once again! 


    Awesome story!!!




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    I was born in California, but my mom divorced when I was young and moved to Bama to live with her sister.  I still remember those days.  It was me and my brother and sister living in a house with 10 other people.  I was poor white trash then but didnt realize it.  Behind our house it was woods.  I had a treehouse about a half mile into it.  I have a lot of memories.  It was where I had my first taste of beer.  I remember having to go to school with torn shoes.  I remember my mom meeting my future stepfather there.  I recall after that watching Bama play on the weekend with everyone gathered around the TV.  I remember spending a week on vacation on the shores of the gulf in Mobile eating raw tomatoes.  I remember wetting the bed as a kid and getting my behind kicked.  Remember Grandpa telling me to go get a branch off a tree so he could whip my behind.  Remember driving through the hills in the northern part of bama thinking this is truly gods country.  I remember my stepfathers extreme prejudice of blacks (I am white) and never understood it.  I got out of the Army and moved down to Tuscaloosa with my buddy from North Carolina.  I remember Living with the first love of my life Carol in Tuscaloosa.  I remember waving at Bear Bryant after I left a bar on the strip.  Remember my first black friend Clay and how we used to party and get stoned together and go to white bars and all black clubs and people thought we were idiots.  Remember my brother Gregg who went to the University of Alabama but then got a girl pregnant dropped out and became a policeman.  He has since retired after becoming a detective.  Its a beautiful place with great people no matter what misconceptions others may have.  I am a homer and am so happy that we are about to go to the championship again.  Please join me in hoping the best team in the nation takes the trophy home once again! 


    Awesome story!!!




     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:47 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheBull112:

    And for your information 78% of the country is on Bama dumbass. 

    Hey Rookie look at all the threads in the forum.  I understand your a bulldog homer and probably get it on with your dog but you're fixing to get your behind wiped today.

    Roll Tide!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheBull112:

    And for your information 78% of the country is on Bama dumbass. 

    Hey Rookie look at all the threads in the forum.  I understand your a bulldog homer and probably get it on with your dog but you're fixing to get your behind wiped today.

    Roll Tide!

     
    SuperSlapem
    SuperSlapem
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 9819
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:55 AM ET #32

    Enjoyed reading this.
    BOL
    “A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted” -Thomas Tusser 1557
    Reply
    Enjoyed reading this.
    BOL
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:55 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    Awesome story!!!




    Jimmy!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    Awesome story!!!




    Jimmy!

     
    Slick Rick
    Slick Rick
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:58 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    I was born in California, but my mom divorced when I was young and moved to Bama to live with her sister.  I still remember those days.  It was me and my brother and sister living in a house with 10 other people.  I was poor white trash then but didnt realize it.  Behind our house it was woods.  I had a treehouse about a half mile into it.  I have a lot of memories.  It was where I had my first taste of beer.  I remember having to go to school with torn shoes.  I remember my mom meeting my future stepfather there.  I recall after that watching Bama play on the weekend with everyone gathered around the TV.  I remember spending a week on vacation on the shores of the gulf in Mobile eating raw tomatoes.  I remember wetting the bed as a kid and getting my behind kicked.  Remember Grandpa telling me to go get a branch off a tree so he could whip my behind.  Remember driving through the hills in the northern part of bama thinking this is truly gods country.  I remember my stepfathers extreme prejudice of blacks (I am white) and never understood it.  I got out of the Army and moved down to Tuscaloosa with my buddy from North Carolina.  I remember Living with the first love of my life Carol in Tuscaloosa.  I remember waving at Bear Bryant after I left a bar on the strip.  Remember my first black friend Clay and how we used to party and get stoned together and go to white bars and all black clubs and people thought we were idiots.  Remember my brother Gregg who went to the University of Alabama but then got a girl pregnant dropped out and became a policeman.  He has since retired after becoming a detective.  Its a beautiful place with great people no matter what misconceptions others may have.  I am a homer and am so happy that we are about to go to the championship again.  Please join me in hoping the best team in the nation takes the trophy home once again! 

    So you're saying take Georgia and the points, right? Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to actually read all of that.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    I was born in California, but my mom divorced when I was young and moved to Bama to live with her sister.  I still remember those days.  It was me and my brother and sister living in a house with 10 other people.  I was poor white trash then but didnt realize it.  Behind our house it was woods.  I had a treehouse about a half mile into it.  I have a lot of memories.  It was where I had my first taste of beer.  I remember having to go to school with torn shoes.  I remember my mom meeting my future stepfather there.  I recall after that watching Bama play on the weekend with everyone gathered around the TV.  I remember spending a week on vacation on the shores of the gulf in Mobile eating raw tomatoes.  I remember wetting the bed as a kid and getting my behind kicked.  Remember Grandpa telling me to go get a branch off a tree so he could whip my behind.  Remember driving through the hills in the northern part of bama thinking this is truly gods country.  I remember my stepfathers extreme prejudice of blacks (I am white) and never understood it.  I got out of the Army and moved down to Tuscaloosa with my buddy from North Carolina.  I remember Living with the first love of my life Carol in Tuscaloosa.  I remember waving at Bear Bryant after I left a bar on the strip.  Remember my first black friend Clay and how we used to party and get stoned together and go to white bars and all black clubs and people thought we were idiots.  Remember my brother Gregg who went to the University of Alabama but then got a girl pregnant dropped out and became a policeman.  He has since retired after becoming a detective.  Its a beautiful place with great people no matter what misconceptions others may have.  I am a homer and am so happy that we are about to go to the championship again.  Please join me in hoping the best team in the nation takes the trophy home once again! 

    So you're saying take Georgia and the points, right? Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to actually read all of that.

     
    Slick Rick
    Slick Rick
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 652
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:59 AM ET #35

    I'm just messing around, wish I had the same kind of passion for a specific team that you do. Good to see it.

    Reply

    I'm just messing around, wish I had the same kind of passion for a specific team that you do. Good to see it.

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:59 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by tennistudly:

    roll tide, georgia keeps it close and mobile is an hour from the gulf


    Not if you go to Dauphin Island, but who the hell goes there??? 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tennistudly:

    roll tide, georgia keeps it close and mobile is an hour from the gulf


    Not if you go to Dauphin Island, but who the hell goes there??? 


     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:03 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheBull112:

    Yo Guy! 

    Get this through your bias red head you Ginger... No matter who wins today they will be shut down by the Irish a couple weeks later. And I'm a Georgia bull dog lover. I own a bull dog. But they will not beat the Irish next month. Neither of them. Roll Tide more like Fold Tide! Sorry Pal!




    Cool story bro!!! 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheBull112:

    Yo Guy! 

    Get this through your bias red head you Ginger... No matter who wins today they will be shut down by the Irish a couple weeks later. And I'm a Georgia bull dog lover. I own a bull dog. But they will not beat the Irish next month. Neither of them. Roll Tide more like Fold Tide! Sorry Pal!




    Cool story bro!!! 


     
    gillster18
    gillster18
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 951
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:05 AM ET #38

    WTF  your making me cry
    Reply
    WTF  your making me cry
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:09 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by tennistudly:

    roll tide, georgia keeps it close and mobile is an hour from the gulf

    You are correct sir.  Actually we lived in Mobile at the time and my stepdad would take us for a week vacation to the beach on the gulf.  Cant remember the name of the town.  All I remember is eating one of those juicy tomatos and sporting a big erection watching those southern girls!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tennistudly:

    roll tide, georgia keeps it close and mobile is an hour from the gulf

    You are correct sir.  Actually we lived in Mobile at the time and my stepdad would take us for a week vacation to the beach on the gulf.  Cant remember the name of the town.  All I remember is eating one of those juicy tomatos and sporting a big erection watching those southern girls!

     
    yomh1964
    yomh1964
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 1994
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:10 AM ET #40

    tide  all the  way   !!!! murray 2-9 top rank 25

    bama  by  15,nise  story

    Reply

    tide  all the  way   !!!! murray 2-9 top rank 25

    bama  by  15,nise  story

     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:10 AM ET #41

    Can somebody give me a "ROLL TIDE!"
    Reply
    Can somebody give me a "ROLL TIDE!"
     
    TommyTheBull112
    TommyTheBull112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 255
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:16 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick:

    So you're saying take Georgia and the points, right? Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to actually read all of that.


    I didn't read it either. I just like getting under elephants skin. I hear there skins supposed to be tuff. Phsss!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick:

    So you're saying take Georgia and the points, right? Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to actually read all of that.


    I didn't read it either. I just like getting under elephants skin. I hear there skins supposed to be tuff. Phsss!
     
    uptowndawg
    uptowndawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:17 AM ET #43

    With the experience Murray has as a Jr., the losses to learn how to win, this is the game he finally overcomes the defeats with the W, look at David Duval in golf, finished second how many times and then wins multiple times and a major to #1 in the world.  Aaron Murray Rolls the Tide, that will be the front page of the AJC tomorrow morning with a hot cup of coffee!  
    Reply
    With the experience Murray has as a Jr., the losses to learn how to win, this is the game he finally overcomes the defeats with the W, look at David Duval in golf, finished second how many times and then wins multiple times and a major to #1 in the world.  Aaron Murray Rolls the Tide, that will be the front page of the AJC tomorrow morning with a hot cup of coffee!  
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:19 AM ET #44

    Lots of haters in here, know I know what the great Boom Boom had to deal with.  But some good people too.  Alright people its about 817am here in Vegas and Im gonna go buy some smokes and Magnums then go to my local pub and get warmed up for the games.  May all of you have financial success today except for the suckers taking the Bulldogs!

    Reply

    Lots of haters in here, know I know what the great Boom Boom had to deal with.  But some good people too.  Alright people its about 817am here in Vegas and Im gonna go buy some smokes and Magnums then go to my local pub and get warmed up for the games.  May all of you have financial success today except for the suckers taking the Bulldogs!

     
    forkball
    forkball
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:27 AM ET #45

    EVEN IN THEIR ONLY LOSS, ALABAMA THE EPITOMY OF CONSISTENCY.  GEORGIA ON THE OTHER HAND HISTORICALLY DOESN'T SEEM TO SHOW UP FROM TIME TO TIME, ESPECIALLY IN BIG GAMES.  FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE LETS SAY THEY SHOW. . .
    Reply
    EVEN IN THEIR ONLY LOSS, ALABAMA THE EPITOMY OF CONSISTENCY.  GEORGIA ON THE OTHER HAND HISTORICALLY DOESN'T SEEM TO SHOW UP FROM TIME TO TIME, ESPECIALLY IN BIG GAMES.  FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE LETS SAY THEY SHOW. . .
     
    travwp76
    travwp76
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:29 AM ET #46

    I just woke up in my hotel in Atlanta after a long night out. I am walking distance from the Dome. Dawgs get it done today!
    Reply
    I just woke up in my hotel in Atlanta after a long night out. I am walking distance from the Dome. Dawgs get it done today!
     
    shoneymi
    shoneymi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:37 AM ET #47

    LOVE BAMA TO ROLL OVER THE DAWGS! ENOUGH SAID!
    Reply
    LOVE BAMA TO ROLL OVER THE DAWGS! ENOUGH SAID!
     
    nurich
    nurich
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2094
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 11:40 AM ET #48

    Hey BIGU are you a writter?.......hahaha.....It will be a nice game to watch but why not to take an easy game to bet?.......Good luck BIG with your BAMA team
    Reply
    Hey BIGU are you a writter?.......hahaha.....It will be a nice game to watch but why not to take an easy game to bet?.......Good luck BIG with your BAMA team
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:51 PM ET #49

    Reply
     
     
    ceveche88
    ceveche88
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 1677
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:02 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    Lots of haters in here, know I know what the great Boom Boom had to deal with.  But some good people too.  Alright people its about 817am here in Vegas and Im gonna go buy some smokes and Magnums then go to my local pub and get warmed up for the games.  May all of you have financial success today except for the suckers taking the Bulldogs!


    THE GREAT BOOM BOOM?  IS THAT A JOKE

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    Lots of haters in here, know I know what the great Boom Boom had to deal with.  But some good people too.  Alright people its about 817am here in Vegas and Im gonna go buy some smokes and Magnums then go to my local pub and get warmed up for the games.  May all of you have financial success today except for the suckers taking the Bulldogs!


    THE GREAT BOOM BOOM?  IS THAT A JOKE

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 693
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 184
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,776
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,808
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,117
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,605
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,714

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.