• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    I Love Alabama!

    123 Next Last»
    BigUnit
    Laroja
    riblet
    rhslurve6
    Biscuiteater1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3013
    Posts: 51
    123 Next Last»
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:38 AM ET #1

    I was born in California, but my mom divorced when I was young and moved to Bama to live with her sister.  I still remember those days.  It was me and my brother and sister living in a house with 10 other people.  I was poor white trash then but didnt realize it.  Behind our house it was woods.  I had a treehouse about a half mile into it.  I have a lot of memories.  It was where I had my first taste of beer.  I remember having to go to school with torn shoes.  I remember my mom meeting my future stepfather there.  I recall after that watching Bama play on the weekend with everyone gathered around the TV.  I remember spending a week on vacation on the shores of the gulf in Mobile eating raw tomatoes.  I remember wetting the bed as a kid and getting my ass kicked.  Remember Grandpa telling me to go get a branch off a tree so he could whip my ass.  Remember driving through the hills in the northern part of bama thinking this is truly gods country.  I remember my stepfathers extreme prejudice of blacks (I am white) and never understood it.  I got out of the Army and moved down to Tuscaloosa with my buddy from North Carolina.  I remember Living with the first love of my life Carol in Tuscaloosa.  I remember waving at Bear Bryant after I left a bar on the strip.  Remember my first black friend Clay and how we used to party and get stoned together and go to white bars and all black clubs and people thought we were idiots.  Remember my brother Gregg who went to the University of Alabama but then got a girl pregnant dropped out and became a policeman.  He has since retired after becoming a detective.  Its a beautiful place with great people no matter what misconceptions others may have.  I am a homer and am so happy that we are about to go to the championship again.  Please join me in hoping the best team in the nation takes the trophy home once again! 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I was born in California, but my mom divorced when I was young and moved to Bama to live with her sister.  I still remember those days.  It was me and my brother and sister living in a house with 10 other people.  I was poor white trash then but didnt realize it.  Behind our house it was woods.  I had a treehouse about a half mile into it.  I have a lot of memories.  It was where I had my first taste of beer.  I remember having to go to school with torn shoes.  I remember my mom meeting my future stepfather there.  I recall after that watching Bama play on the weekend with everyone gathered around the TV.  I remember spending a week on vacation on the shores of the gulf in Mobile eating raw tomatoes.  I remember wetting the bed as a kid and getting my ass kicked.  Remember Grandpa telling me to go get a branch off a tree so he could whip my ass.  Remember driving through the hills in the northern part of bama thinking this is truly gods country.  I remember my stepfathers extreme prejudice of blacks (I am white) and never understood it.  I got out of the Army and moved down to Tuscaloosa with my buddy from North Carolina.  I remember Living with the first love of my life Carol in Tuscaloosa.  I remember waving at Bear Bryant after I left a bar on the strip.  Remember my first black friend Clay and how we used to party and get stoned together and go to white bars and all black clubs and people thought we were idiots.  Remember my brother Gregg who went to the University of Alabama but then got a girl pregnant dropped out and became a policeman.  He has since retired after becoming a detective.  Its a beautiful place with great people no matter what misconceptions others may have.  I am a homer and am so happy that we are about to go to the championship again.  Please join me in hoping the best team in the nation takes the trophy home once again! 
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:41 AM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    I was born in California, but my mom divorced when I was young and moved to Bama to live with her sister.  I still remember those days.  It was me and my brother and sister living in a house with 10 other people.  I was poor white trash then but didnt realize it.  Behind our house it was woods.  I had a treehouse about a half mile into it.  I have a lot of memories.  It was where I had my first taste of beer.  I remember having to go to school with torn shoes.  I remember my mom meeting my future stepfather there.  I recall after that watching Bama play on the weekend with everyone gathered around the TV.  I remember spending a week on vacation on the shores of the gulf in Mobile eating raw tomatoes.  I remember wetting the bed as a kid and getting my behind kicked.  Remember Grandpa telling me to go get a branch off a tree so he could whip my behind.  Remember driving through the hills in the northern part of bama thinking this is truly gods country.  I remember my stepfathers extreme prejudice of blacks (I am white) and never understood it.  I got out of the Army and moved down to Tuscaloosa with my buddy from North Carolina.  I remember Living with the first love of my life Carol in Tuscaloosa.  I remember waving at Bear Bryant after I left a bar on the strip.  Remember my first black friend Clay and how we used to party and get stoned together and go to white bars and all black clubs and people thought we were idiots.  Remember my brother Gregg who went to the University of Alabama but then got a girl pregnant dropped out and became a policeman.  He has since retired after becoming a detective.  Its a beautiful place with great people no matter what misconceptions others may have.  I am a homer and am so happy that we are about to go to the championship again.  Please join me in hoping the best team in the nation takes the trophy home once again! 


    wat lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    I was born in California, but my mom divorced when I was young and moved to Bama to live with her sister.  I still remember those days.  It was me and my brother and sister living in a house with 10 other people.  I was poor white trash then but didnt realize it.  Behind our house it was woods.  I had a treehouse about a half mile into it.  I have a lot of memories.  It was where I had my first taste of beer.  I remember having to go to school with torn shoes.  I remember my mom meeting my future stepfather there.  I recall after that watching Bama play on the weekend with everyone gathered around the TV.  I remember spending a week on vacation on the shores of the gulf in Mobile eating raw tomatoes.  I remember wetting the bed as a kid and getting my behind kicked.  Remember Grandpa telling me to go get a branch off a tree so he could whip my behind.  Remember driving through the hills in the northern part of bama thinking this is truly gods country.  I remember my stepfathers extreme prejudice of blacks (I am white) and never understood it.  I got out of the Army and moved down to Tuscaloosa with my buddy from North Carolina.  I remember Living with the first love of my life Carol in Tuscaloosa.  I remember waving at Bear Bryant after I left a bar on the strip.  Remember my first black friend Clay and how we used to party and get stoned together and go to white bars and all black clubs and people thought we were idiots.  Remember my brother Gregg who went to the University of Alabama but then got a girl pregnant dropped out and became a policeman.  He has since retired after becoming a detective.  Its a beautiful place with great people no matter what misconceptions others may have.  I am a homer and am so happy that we are about to go to the championship again.  Please join me in hoping the best team in the nation takes the trophy home once again! 


    wat lol
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:42 AM ET #3

    Lot of people on Georgia with the points. 

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

    Reply

    Lot of people on Georgia with the points. 

    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

     
    riblet
    riblet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 3722
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:43 AM ET #4

    Tide
    Reply
    Tide
     
    rhslurve6
    rhslurve6
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 1197
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:43 AM ET #5

    Thanks for painting an even worse picture of AL than they already had! 

    Please keep to yourself next time.

    Reply

    Thanks for painting an even worse picture of AL than they already had! 

    Please keep to yourself next time.

     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:46 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by rhslurve6:

    Thanks for painting an even worse picture of AL than they already had! 

    Please keep to yourself next time.

    Eat garbage! 

    A handicapper just sent me an email with his shocker of the month.  Georgia beating Alabama.  Im feeling better about the Tide already! 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rhslurve6:

    Thanks for painting an even worse picture of AL than they already had! 

    Please keep to yourself next time.

    Eat garbage! 

    A handicapper just sent me an email with his shocker of the month.  Georgia beating Alabama.  Im feeling better about the Tide already! 

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:48 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by rhslurve6:

    Thanks for painting an even worse picture of AL than they already had! 

    Please keep to yourself next time.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rhslurve6:

    Thanks for painting an even worse picture of AL than they already had! 

    Please keep to yourself next time.

     
    motorcitymama
    motorcitymama
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 2702
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:49 AM ET #8

    BU, I think you guys will roll over the Bulldog tonite.   
    Reply
    BU, I think you guys will roll over the Bulldog tonite.   
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:50 AM ET #9

    Did you catch any frogs and then eat their legs? Yummy!!
    Reply
    Did you catch any frogs and then eat their legs? Yummy!!
     
    rastad
    rastad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 13860
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:51 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by rhslurve6:

    Thanks for painting an even worse picture of AL than they already had! 

    Please keep to yourself next time.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rhslurve6:

    Thanks for painting an even worse picture of AL than they already had! 

    Please keep to yourself next time.

     

     
    Majestic1
    Majestic1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 230
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:53 AM ET #11

     
    Reply
     
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:54 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by motorcitymama:

    BU, I think you guys will roll over the Bulldog tonite.   

    Mama!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by motorcitymama:

    BU, I think you guys will roll over the Bulldog tonite.   

    Mama!

     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:56 AM ET #13

    I think you just reinforced those "misconceptions".
    Reply
    I think you just reinforced those "misconceptions".
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33123
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:58 AM ET #14

    I like Bama also but not to the tune of laying 7'
    Reply
    I like Bama also but not to the tune of laying 7'
     
    high_n_tight
    high_n_tight
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 854
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 9:58 AM ET #15

    Reply
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:04 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    I like Bama also but not to the tune of laying 7'

    Agree, have them on a teaser, but with all of the people going Bulldogs Im thinking about betting a unit on the Tide.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    I like Bama also but not to the tune of laying 7'

    Agree, have them on a teaser, but with all of the people going Bulldogs Im thinking about betting a unit on the Tide.

     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:05 AM ET #17

    A Big Unit!

    Reply

    A Big Unit!

     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:07 AM ET #18

    Good God Have Mercy!

    Is anybody betting Bama?

    Reply

    Good God Have Mercy!

    Is anybody betting Bama?

     
    Cooler999
    Cooler999
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 22253
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:10 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    Eat garbage! 

    A handicapper just sent me an email with his shocker of the month.  Georgia beating Alabama.  Im feeling better about the Tide already! 



    You pay a TOUT?.......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnit:

    Eat garbage! 

    A handicapper just sent me an email with his shocker of the month.  Georgia beating Alabama.  Im feeling better about the Tide already! 



    You pay a TOUT?.......
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:15 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooler999:



    You pay a TOUT?.......

    No asswipe, I get these free picks in my email because I do go to a lot of different betting sites to get all the info I can.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooler999:



    You pay a TOUT?.......

    No asswipe, I get these free picks in my email because I do go to a lot of different betting sites to get all the info I can.

     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:19 AM ET #21

    Wow!  The line is moving to 8.  With all the little bettors in here taking Georgia, that tells me the sharp money is on Bama.  I smell a severe transfer of money from the public to the books!

    Reply

    Wow!  The line is moving to 8.  With all the little bettors in here taking Georgia, that tells me the sharp money is on Bama.  I smell a severe transfer of money from the public to the books!

     
    tennistudly
    tennistudly
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 1039
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:21 AM ET #22

    roll tide, georgia keeps it close and mobile is an hour from the gulf
    Reply
    roll tide, georgia keeps it close and mobile is an hour from the gulf
     
    tankstevens
    tankstevens
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 3603
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:22 AM ET #23

    Bama
    XX-WTA coachs, over MANY years. PATREON I AM ON! Now I bet. No Coach no!People shut cat
    Reply
    Bama
     
    brandisland
    brandisland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:24 AM ET #24

    Great childhood memories!  "Thanks" for sharing! 


    Reply
    Great childhood memories!  "Thanks" for sharing! 


     
     
    BigUnit
    BigUnit
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 19509
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2012 - 10:30 AM ET #25

    [Quote: Originally Posted by brandisland] Great childhood memories!  "Thanks" for sharing! 


    [/Quote

    Alright that does it!

    Alabama -7.5

    $5.50 to win $5

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by brandisland] Great childhood memories!  "Thanks" for sharing! 


    [/Quote

    Alright that does it!

    Alabama -7.5

    $5.50 to win $5

    All Forums | College Football
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 693
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 184
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,776
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,808
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,117
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,605
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,714

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.