Bit of a trap game for the tide today. Definitely think the win but hearing they could mix up the QB line up again which I think hurts them. Western Kentucky has some talent I see this as a 17 ish point win close the entire 1st half
I think Alabama will cover the number today. I say that because I don't think WKU will score more than 10 points. I also think that playing both QBs also favors an Alabama cover. Both are excellent QBs, and the fact that both believe they are still competing for the starting spot will keep both hungry and playing with urgency.
Would you still play the UNDER at 31.5?
Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:
Quote Originally Posted by footballlifer:
Bit of a trap game for the tide today. Definitely think the win but hearing they could mix up the QB line up again which I think hurts them. Western Kentucky has some talent I see this as a 17 ish point win close the entire 1st half
I think Alabama will cover the number today. I say that because I don't think WKU will score more than 10 points. I also think that playing both QBs also favors an Alabama cover. Both are excellent QBs, and the fact that both believe they are still competing for the starting spot will keep both hungry and playing with urgency.
I was there in Texas last week as I was at the Cotton Bowl. You could see the same look on USC's coaching staff as you did in that Michigan State game. You just cannot run on them. But this kid on Western Kentucky is a good player. I cant help but think these are kids and how cant they look ahead to next week?
I was there in Texas last week as I was at the Cotton Bowl. You could see the same look on USC's coaching staff as you did in that Michigan State game. You just cannot run on them. But this kid on Western Kentucky is a good player. I cant help but think these are kids and how cant they look ahead to next week?
I keep waiting for that one favorite to stand out and fire on the fav and the over.. I read 95% of all cash bet on ND game was on ND . Then I saw that Nevada went to OT on Cal Poly last week. With Kaiser I think ND scores 40+
I keep waiting for that one favorite to stand out and fire on the fav and the over.. I read 95% of all cash bet on ND game was on ND . Then I saw that Nevada went to OT on Cal Poly last week. With Kaiser I think ND scores 40+