I cancelled my plans tonight with a hot Latina so I can monitor the Freaks plays tonight. Money is more important than chocha tonight. She's a money hungry ho anyways so gotta win me some money.
Quote Originally Posted by mrdish33:
me too
Me 3
I cancelled my plans tonight with a hot Latina so I can monitor the Freaks plays tonight. Money is more important than chocha tonight. She's a money hungry ho anyways so gotta win me some money.
I cancelled my plans tonight with a hot Latina so I can monitor the Freaks plays tonight. Money is more important than chocha tonight. She's a money hungry ho anyways so gotta win me some money.
Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:
Me 3
I cancelled my plans tonight with a hot Latina so I can monitor the Freaks plays tonight. Money is more important than chocha tonight. She's a money hungry ho anyways so gotta win me some money.
The guy is by far the best capper on here. DO I tail blindly ? hell no but I always think twice before going against him.. To sit here and tell him his record shows you cant affords to bet so go back to you moms basement and rethink life ..
The guy is by far the best capper on here. DO I tail blindly ? hell no but I always think twice before going against him.. To sit here and tell him his record shows you cant affords to bet so go back to you moms basement and rethink life ..
Please don't disrespect this man. You have no idea how hard it is to pick games, let alone the fact when you know flat out who the better team is, but other factors play into the game that you are not capable of understanding or even "Seeing" in a given game for that matter.
Would be wise to let Jimmy do his thing and let the man be. I made that mistake once, but will never, ever let my emotions get the better of me like that over a game again...
Much, much respect Jimmy
Please don't disrespect this man. You have no idea how hard it is to pick games, let alone the fact when you know flat out who the better team is, but other factors play into the game that you are not capable of understanding or even "Seeing" in a given game for that matter.
Would be wise to let Jimmy do his thing and let the man be. I made that mistake once, but will never, ever let my emotions get the better of me like that over a game again...