• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 2)

    123 ... 111213 Next Last»
    jimmydafreak
    Shua12collegeFB
    DoubleUp4Life
    jbl
    Dilemma
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 53775
    Posts: 320
    123 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:39 PM ET #1

    I have given some thought to how to best manage the thread, and what I thought - for the sake of efficiency - is to do a table of contents of sorts that I will post periodically throughout the thread (not that this is a novel idea or anything).  I think Megalocks did that.  For example, thoughts on Cincinnati @ Purdue - See Post 52.  That won't stop people from asking repetitive questions - and asking repetitive questions is fine because I understand most don't want to wade through hundreds of posts to find what they're looking for.  It will, however, allow me to point people to the appropriate post rather than re-posting my thoughts.

    By all means feel free to post your thoughts on my plays, regional, injury and suspension information, and feel free to post your own play if it's one you feel strongly about.  I know some of you did that in the Week 1 thread, which I'm totally fine with - especially if they are winners.   Just don't hijack the thread by posting your entire card.  I guess what I'm trying to say is, feel free to post information that will help you and others win money.  I just ask that you keep the discussion civil and productive.

    Feel free to ask me questions about any games, and I will do my best to respond.

    And as always, I appreciate all of your thoughtful personal comments.  I know I don't always respond to all of them, but they are appreciated nonetheless.

    Now let's smash the books . . . TOGETHER!!!

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I have given some thought to how to best manage the thread, and what I thought - for the sake of efficiency - is to do a table of contents of sorts that I will post periodically throughout the thread (not that this is a novel idea or anything).  I think Megalocks did that.  For example, thoughts on Cincinnati @ Purdue - See Post 52.  That won't stop people from asking repetitive questions - and asking repetitive questions is fine because I understand most don't want to wade through hundreds of posts to find what they're looking for.  It will, however, allow me to point people to the appropriate post rather than re-posting my thoughts.

    By all means feel free to post your thoughts on my plays, regional, injury and suspension information, and feel free to post your own play if it's one you feel strongly about.  I know some of you did that in the Week 1 thread, which I'm totally fine with - especially if they are winners.   Just don't hijack the thread by posting your entire card.  I guess what I'm trying to say is, feel free to post information that will help you and others win money.  I just ask that you keep the discussion civil and productive.

    Feel free to ask me questions about any games, and I will do my best to respond.

    And as always, I appreciate all of your thoughtful personal comments.  I know I don't always respond to all of them, but they are appreciated nonetheless.

    Now let's smash the books . . . TOGETHER!!!

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:40 PM ET #2

    Great opening week going 12-4 on regular plays, and 3 & 1 on Best Bets!  If you want my thoughts on any games, I will do my best to respond.

    Please be realistic and cautious heading into Week 2!

    Saturday Early Games:

    Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)

    Cincinnati @ Purdue +7 -120

    Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force

    Saturday Afternoon Games:

    Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)

    Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26.5 (1st Half)

    Middle Tennessee State +4.5 @ Vanderbilt

    Saturday Night Games:

    Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama

    South Carolina +7 & ML +220 @ Mississippi State  ** Best Bet **

    Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15  ** Best Bet **

    North Carolina @ Illinois +9 & ML +260  ** Best Bet **

    Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)

    Arkansas State +20 & ML +750 @ Auburn  ** Best Bet **

    Saturday Late Game:

    Texas Tech +3 @ Arizona State

    Reply

    Great opening week going 12-4 on regular plays, and 3 & 1 on Best Bets!  If you want my thoughts on any games, I will do my best to respond.

    Please be realistic and cautious heading into Week 2!

    Saturday Early Games:

    Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)

    Cincinnati @ Purdue +7 -120

    Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force

    Saturday Afternoon Games:

    Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)

    Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26.5 (1st Half)

    Middle Tennessee State +4.5 @ Vanderbilt

    Saturday Night Games:

    Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama

    South Carolina +7 & ML +220 @ Mississippi State  ** Best Bet **

    Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15  ** Best Bet **

    North Carolina @ Illinois +9 & ML +260  ** Best Bet **

    Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)

    Arkansas State +20 & ML +750 @ Auburn  ** Best Bet **

    Saturday Late Game:

    Texas Tech +3 @ Arizona State

     
    Shua12collegeFB
    Shua12collegeFB
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 393
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:41 PM ET #3

      Great job my guy. RTR. 
    Reply
      Great job my guy. RTR. 
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:43 PM ET #4

    yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss




    BEST OF LUCK BROTHER 

    SWEEP YOUR BOARD 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss




    BEST OF LUCK BROTHER 

    SWEEP YOUR BOARD 
     
    Shua12collegeFB
    Shua12collegeFB
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 393
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:43 PM ET #5

    I like tech, KY vs Florida under 1H and Iowa vs Iowa state 1U under 

    GL buddy. 

    Would love your thoughts on Ohio +3/ ML +135 vs stinky KU

    -until the wallet is full

    -Shua
    Reply
    I like tech, KY vs Florida under 1H and Iowa vs Iowa state 1U under 

    GL buddy. 

    Would love your thoughts on Ohio +3/ ML +135 vs stinky KU

    -until the wallet is full

    -Shua
     
    jbl
    jbl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 145
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:45 PM ET #6

    any feel for the wazzu game. seems to be a lot of cappers leaning towards the points
    Reply
    any feel for the wazzu game. seems to be a lot of cappers leaning towards the points
     
    Dilemma
    Dilemma
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 1938
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:45 PM ET #7

    Thank you n good luck this week! 
    Reply
    Thank you n good luck this week! 
     
    rebsandzags2
    rebsandzags2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:50 PM ET #8

    I am on Ga Southern, Illinois, under penn st, and texas tech with you.......I love all those plays.......Ga Southern should win going away.....Penn St under looks good to me........

    Have you considered New Mexico?  I cant see them not winning big as well

    As for Illinois,  I have seen folks going the other way but I think they are dead wrong...I love your guts to play ML as well on that one
    Reply
    I am on Ga Southern, Illinois, under penn st, and texas tech with you.......I love all those plays.......Ga Southern should win going away.....Penn St under looks good to me........

    Have you considered New Mexico?  I cant see them not winning big as well

    As for Illinois,  I have seen folks going the other way but I think they are dead wrong...I love your guts to play ML as well on that one
     
    ParlaySucker
    ParlaySucker
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 684
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:51 PM ET #9

    Love it Jimmy!   Let's cash in this weekend 

    Couple of line questions....would you still play Texas Tech at +1.5 and Illinois at +7.5?

    Thanks again brother! 
    Reply
    Love it Jimmy!   Let's cash in this weekend 

    Couple of line questions....would you still play Texas Tech at +1.5 and Illinois at +7.5?

    Thanks again brother! 
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25667
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 3:52 PM ET #10

     an intelligent Bama fan 

    one of the best around, glad you are posting Jimmy, we generally agree on many games 

    .
    Reply
     an intelligent Bama fan 

    one of the best around, glad you are posting Jimmy, we generally agree on many games 

     
    hatrick13
    hatrick13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:00 PM ET #11

    i missed out last week but climbing aboard this week...bol and thanks for the insight and analysis
    Reply
    i missed out last week but climbing aboard this week...bol and thanks for the insight and analysis
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:08 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Shua12collegeFB:

    I like tech, KY vs Florida under 1H and Iowa vs Iowa state 1U under 

    GL buddy. 

    Would love your thoughts on Ohio +3/ ML +135 vs stinky KU

    -until the wallet is full

    -Shua

    I looked at that game briefly, and actually lean every so slightly towards what I think is an improved Kanas squad at home (although I would never lay points with them).  Back-to-back long roadies for Ohio, but I certainly understand why you like them though.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Shua12collegeFB:

    I like tech, KY vs Florida under 1H and Iowa vs Iowa state 1U under 

    GL buddy. 

    Would love your thoughts on Ohio +3/ ML +135 vs stinky KU

    -until the wallet is full

    -Shua

    I looked at that game briefly, and actually lean every so slightly towards what I think is an improved Kanas squad at home (although I would never lay points with them).  Back-to-back long roadies for Ohio, but I certainly understand why you like them though.

     

     
    Mushu
    Mushu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 351
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:15 PM ET #13

    Thank you for your time and effort of these. BOL this weekend.
    Reply
    Thank you for your time and effort of these. BOL this weekend.
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:18 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by jbl:

    any feel for the wazzu game. seems to be a lot of cappers leaning towards the points

    I see the line has moved down to 10.

    I did look at this game quite a bit, and concluded that I'm certain Boise will win the game on their blue turf.  Mike Leach really thrives in the underdog role, and 10 points is a lot, so I certainly understand people gravitating to the points, and many very good handicappers have done just that.  If I were to bet this game, I would probably buy the line down to 9.5 and roll with Boise.  I just don't trust Washington State with my money.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jbl:

    any feel for the wazzu game. seems to be a lot of cappers leaning towards the points

    I see the line has moved down to 10.

    I did look at this game quite a bit, and concluded that I'm certain Boise will win the game on their blue turf.  Mike Leach really thrives in the underdog role, and 10 points is a lot, so I certainly understand people gravitating to the points, and many very good handicappers have done just that.  If I were to bet this game, I would probably buy the line down to 9.5 and roll with Boise.  I just don't trust Washington State with my money.

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:20 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

     an intelligent Bama fan 

    one of the best around, glad you are posting Jimmy, we generally agree on many games 

    Gee, I hope that's a good thing!!! 

    Much respect Wahoo, and best of luck with your card, particularly since it sounds like we may be joined at the hip this week.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

     an intelligent Bama fan 

    one of the best around, glad you are posting Jimmy, we generally agree on many games 

    Gee, I hope that's a good thing!!! 

    Much respect Wahoo, and best of luck with your card, particularly since it sounds like we may be joined at the hip this week.

     

     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:24 PM ET #16

    Bol Jimmy love the KY FLA under 1st H for sure. I think that should be 21 only. Love KY +17 even more tho any lean there?
    Reply
    Bol Jimmy love the KY FLA under 1st H for sure. I think that should be 21 only. Love KY +17 even more tho any lean there?
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:31 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by rebsandzags2:

    I am on Ga Southern, Illinois, under penn st, and texas tech with you.......I love all those plays.......Ga Southern should win going away.....Penn St under looks good to me........

    Have you considered New Mexico?  I cant see them not winning big as well

    As for Illinois,  I have seen folks going the other way but I think they are dead wrong...I love your guts to play ML as well on that one

    Throughout their short history, South Alabama has struggled mightily to defend triple option teams.  They are definitely improving because they have to play against it annually, but I think the combination of having to face a potent Georgia Southern triple option attack coupled with their school-defining win over Mississippi State last week sets them up to be prime fade material.

    With respect to the UNC/Illinois game, Lovie Smith gonna have something for that Tar Heel azz this week I believe.  I love for them to win out right!

    It looks like Larry Rose, III - who I believe is the best player in the Sun Belt Conference - will be out again this week.  Accordingly, I LOVE the Lobos to win and cover.  It is absolutely a play I've looked at, and will consider playing.

    Texas Tech should be a wild score-fest, but in such a game, I'll side with the team that I believe has vastly superior QB play.  The Red Raiders will win this game.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rebsandzags2:

    I am on Ga Southern, Illinois, under penn st, and texas tech with you.......I love all those plays.......Ga Southern should win going away.....Penn St under looks good to me........

    Have you considered New Mexico?  I cant see them not winning big as well

    As for Illinois,  I have seen folks going the other way but I think they are dead wrong...I love your guts to play ML as well on that one

    Throughout their short history, South Alabama has struggled mightily to defend triple option teams.  They are definitely improving because they have to play against it annually, but I think the combination of having to face a potent Georgia Southern triple option attack coupled with their school-defining win over Mississippi State last week sets them up to be prime fade material.

    With respect to the UNC/Illinois game, Lovie Smith gonna have something for that Tar Heel azz this week I believe.  I love for them to win out right!

    It looks like Larry Rose, III - who I believe is the best player in the Sun Belt Conference - will be out again this week.  Accordingly, I LOVE the Lobos to win and cover.  It is absolutely a play I've looked at, and will consider playing.

    Texas Tech should be a wild score-fest, but in such a game, I'll side with the team that I believe has vastly superior QB play.  The Red Raiders will win this game.

     
    hookem10
    hookem10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 198
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:33 PM ET #18

    hey jimmie what do you think of this parlay south car. +16, boise st. ML and south FL. ML. $100 / $91
    Reply
    hey jimmie what do you think of this parlay south car. +16, boise st. ML and south FL. ML. $100 / $91
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:37 PM ET #19

    Good luck buddy. I love the Georgia st and Purdue plays. 
    Reply
    Good luck buddy. I love the Georgia st and Purdue plays. 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:37 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyInventor:

    Bol Jimmy love the KY FLA under 1st H for sure. I think that should be 21 only. Love KY +17 even more tho any lean there?

    I know everyone and their mother loves the Wildcats this week, but I'm not one of them.  I think Kentucky will struggle mightily to score (at all), and that there is a huge over-reaction to Florida's week 1 monsoon game against UMass.  I also like UNDER the Kentucky team total here, and think this game has shutout potential.

    Not to mention Kentucky cannot stop the run and has zero depth.  I think Florida minus whatever in the 2nd half should be gold.  If I played the side, I'd be all over the Gators.

    Final score prediction is Gators 34, Wildcats 3.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyInventor:

    Bol Jimmy love the KY FLA under 1st H for sure. I think that should be 21 only. Love KY +17 even more tho any lean there?

    I know everyone and their mother loves the Wildcats this week, but I'm not one of them.  I think Kentucky will struggle mightily to score (at all), and that there is a huge over-reaction to Florida's week 1 monsoon game against UMass.  I also like UNDER the Kentucky team total here, and think this game has shutout potential.

    Not to mention Kentucky cannot stop the run and has zero depth.  I think Florida minus whatever in the 2nd half should be gold.  If I played the side, I'd be all over the Gators.

    Final score prediction is Gators 34, Wildcats 3.

     

     
    Shua12collegeFB
    Shua12collegeFB
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 393
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:38 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I looked at that game briefly, and actually lean every so slightly towards what I think is an improved Kanas squad at home (although I would never lay points with them).  Back-to-back long roadies for Ohio, but I certainly understand why you like them though.

     


    Ohio was at home last week. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I looked at that game briefly, and actually lean every so slightly towards what I think is an improved Kanas squad at home (although I would never lay points with them).  Back-to-back long roadies for Ohio, but I certainly understand why you like them though.

     


    Ohio was at home last week. 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:39 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by hookem10:

    hey jimmie what do you think of this parlay south car. +16, boise st. ML and south FL. ML. $100 / $91

    Looks like a teaser not a parlay, but I think you are on the right side of all of those games.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by hookem10:

    hey jimmie what do you think of this parlay south car. +16, boise st. ML and south FL. ML. $100 / $91

    Looks like a teaser not a parlay, but I think you are on the right side of all of those games.

     

     
    BandosWB
    BandosWB
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2909
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:40 PM ET #23

    Glad you are posting

    Agree on Ttech (first to 50 wins, and it gonna be tech), and GA Southern (those USA boys still drunk)

    But I came away from watching Auburn quite impressed they hung with Clemson.  And pretty unimpressed that Arky St struggled so much against a Toledo team that only returned 4 starters on D. Was leaning Auburn...would love your thoughts on this game.

    Much appreciated.
    Reply
    Glad you are posting

    Agree on Ttech (first to 50 wins, and it gonna be tech), and GA Southern (those USA boys still drunk)

    But I came away from watching Auburn quite impressed they hung with Clemson.  And pretty unimpressed that Arky St struggled so much against a Toledo team that only returned 4 starters on D. Was leaning Auburn...would love your thoughts on this game.

    Much appreciated.
     
    UnclePuff
    UnclePuff
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 227
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:40 PM ET #24

    OMG ...like all of them ,but the USF -15,, just a bad gambling number for me. That said BOL . Ht them all.
    Reply
    OMG ...like all of them ,but the USF -15,, just a bad gambling number for me. That said BOL . Ht them all.
     
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2016 - 4:41 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Shua12collegeFB:


    Ohio was at home last week. 

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Shua12collegeFB:


    Ohio was at home last week. 

     

    All Forums | College Football
    123 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,789
    • MLB Playoffs 5,524
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,968
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.