Probably the Penn State/Pitt 1st Half UNDER.
![]()
I understand, but there is a big difference between West Virginia and EMU, the latter having one of the worst defenses in college football. I think Missouri's offense gets well today.
![]()
I understand, but there is a big difference between West Virginia and EMU, the latter having one of the worst defenses in college football. I think Missouri's offense gets well today.
![]()
I mentioned it in Post #61, but really didn't discuss the game. I like UConn because they faced the triple option offense twice last season, and because UConn rates to be a much improved team while Navy rates to take a step or two back this season. I expect a close game that I think the Huskies will have a great shot to win.
![]()
I mentioned it in Post #61, but really didn't discuss the game. I like UConn because they faced the triple option offense twice last season, and because UConn rates to be a much improved team while Navy rates to take a step or two back this season. I expect a close game that I think the Huskies will have a great shot to win.
![]()
It has come to my attention that Arkansas State football players have been hit hard by the flu all week. Therefore, I must degrade this play from a "Best Bet" to just a regular bet, and I no longer support a ML play either.
Also, ML wagers are never "Best Bets." I understand why some of you took it that way, because that's exactly how I posted it. That was not my intent however. I corrected it in the updated card below.
Lastly, I already placed my large 3-team parlay for the week. My exact play is South Florida -14 -130, Arkansas St. +20 -110 & South Carolina +7 -110. But because of the new revelation regarding Arky St. football players, if you haven't already place that wager and intend to, I recommend replacing Arky St +20 with one of the first half UNDERS (PSU/Pitt, WKU/Alabama, UK/Florida), or (Illinois +7, MTSU +4.5).
Updated Card & Lines:
Saturday Early Games:
Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)
Cincinnati @ Purdue +5
Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force
Saturday Afternoon Games:
Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)
Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26 (1st Half)
Middle Tennessee State +4 @ Vanderbilt
Saturday Night Games:
Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama
South Carolina +7.5 @ Mississippi State ** Best Bet **
South Carolina ML +240 @ Mississippi State
Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15.5 ** Best Bet **
North Carolina @ Illinois +7 ** Best Bet **
North Carolina @ Illinois ML +225
Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)
Arkansas State +21 -120 @ Auburn
Saturday Late Game:
Texas Tech ML -101 @ Arizona State
![]()
It has come to my attention that Arkansas State football players have been hit hard by the flu all week. Therefore, I must degrade this play from a "Best Bet" to just a regular bet, and I no longer support a ML play either.
Also, ML wagers are never "Best Bets." I understand why some of you took it that way, because that's exactly how I posted it. That was not my intent however. I corrected it in the updated card below.
Lastly, I already placed my large 3-team parlay for the week. My exact play is South Florida -14 -130, Arkansas St. +20 -110 & South Carolina +7 -110. But because of the new revelation regarding Arky St. football players, if you haven't already place that wager and intend to, I recommend replacing Arky St +20 with one of the first half UNDERS (PSU/Pitt, WKU/Alabama, UK/Florida), or (Illinois +7, MTSU +4.5).
Updated Card & Lines:
Saturday Early Games:
Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)
Cincinnati @ Purdue +5
Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force
Saturday Afternoon Games:
Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)
Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26 (1st Half)
Middle Tennessee State +4 @ Vanderbilt
Saturday Night Games:
Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama
South Carolina +7.5 @ Mississippi State ** Best Bet **
South Carolina ML +240 @ Mississippi State
Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15.5 ** Best Bet **
North Carolina @ Illinois +7 ** Best Bet **
North Carolina @ Illinois ML +225
Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)
Arkansas State +21 -120 @ Auburn
Saturday Late Game:
Texas Tech ML -101 @ Arizona State
![]()
I think it would be helpful to post it on the current page.
Week 2 Card:
Saturday Early Games:
Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)
Cincinnati @ Purdue +5
Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force
Saturday Afternoon Games:
Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)
Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26 (1st Half)
Middle Tennessee State +4 @ Vanderbilt
Saturday Night Games:
Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama
South Carolina +7.5 @ Mississippi State ** Best Bet **
South Carolina ML +240 @ Mississippi State
Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15.5 ** Best Bet **
North Carolina @ Illinois +7 ** Best Bet **
North Carolina @ Illinois ML +225
Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)
Arkansas State +21 -120 @ Auburn
Saturday Late Game:
Texas Tech ML -101 @ Arizona State
![]()
I think it would be helpful to post it on the current page.
Week 2 Card:
Saturday Early Games:
Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)
Cincinnati @ Purdue +5
Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force
Saturday Afternoon Games:
Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)
Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26 (1st Half)
Middle Tennessee State +4 @ Vanderbilt
Saturday Night Games:
Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama
South Carolina +7.5 @ Mississippi State ** Best Bet **
South Carolina ML +240 @ Mississippi State
Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15.5 ** Best Bet **
North Carolina @ Illinois +7 ** Best Bet **
North Carolina @ Illinois ML +225
Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)
Arkansas State +21 -120 @ Auburn
Saturday Late Game:
Texas Tech ML -101 @ Arizona State
![]()
Yeah, I really don't understand what accounts for the radical line movement. Is it just steam? Regardless, I don't see how anyone can favor Mississippi State - who has no QB - by a touchdown over anyone in the SEC. I still like South Carolina to win the game outright.
![]()
Yeah, I really don't understand what accounts for the radical line movement. Is it just steam? Regardless, I don't see how anyone can favor Mississippi State - who has no QB - by a touchdown over anyone in the SEC. I still like South Carolina to win the game outright.
![]()
