• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 2)

    «First Previous 101112 ... 111213 Next Last»
    mootz748
    thekoreanmang
    FREDO1017
    roadhouse
    Baker86
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 53775
    Posts: 320
    «First Previous 101112 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    mootz748
    mootz748
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 54
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:17 PM ET #226

    Thanx Jimmy for your capping and posting your plays. I am digging myself out of a hole and appreciate your insight. I have a solid well documented 40 % win rate so you wont hear me bitching when you don't hit over 80 % like last week. For every troll there are many more silently cashing tickets. thanx again 
    Reply
    Thanx Jimmy for your capping and posting your plays. I am digging myself out of a hole and appreciate your insight. I have a solid well documented 40 % win rate so you wont hear me bitching when you don't hit over 80 % like last week. For every troll there are many more silently cashing tickets. thanx again 
     
    thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 310
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:23 PM ET #227

    New to Covers. Been mostly on SBR. 

    However, from what I've gathered, it seems that Jimmy is a legend. But, just because he's good at what he does doesn't mean every week or pick will prove golden. He's wading through a sea of potential picks and trying to cull the best for everyone's enjoyment. Why are we bashing a dude who's spent hours doing this and actually sharing it with a bunch of stranger? 

    I mean, he did say be careful and that just because he did awesome last week that that result might not mean a similar outcome would happen today. Like, whatdafuq. Just chill.

    When you place a wager you run the risk of it losing. If it loses you accepted that risk. Sucks when the loss happens from a pick that was provided by a proven capper because a certain expectation has been set, but there is such a thing as regression and the law of averages. Even legends must succumb to certain inevitable laws.

    It's not even like he's doing horrible. And, it's fcking week 2. Seriously. We're bitching now?

    Jim, keep doing you. I'm new to following you but I look forward to the best and if you're not perfect so what. It's on me if I lose. And, if I win it's because of you.
    Reply
    New to Covers. Been mostly on SBR. 

    However, from what I've gathered, it seems that Jimmy is a legend. But, just because he's good at what he does doesn't mean every week or pick will prove golden. He's wading through a sea of potential picks and trying to cull the best for everyone's enjoyment. Why are we bashing a dude who's spent hours doing this and actually sharing it with a bunch of stranger? 

    I mean, he did say be careful and that just because he did awesome last week that that result might not mean a similar outcome would happen today. Like, whatdafuq. Just chill.

    When you place a wager you run the risk of it losing. If it loses you accepted that risk. Sucks when the loss happens from a pick that was provided by a proven capper because a certain expectation has been set, but there is such a thing as regression and the law of averages. Even legends must succumb to certain inevitable laws.

    It's not even like he's doing horrible. And, it's fcking week 2. Seriously. We're bitching now?

    Jim, keep doing you. I'm new to following you but I look forward to the best and if you're not perfect so what. It's on me if I lose. And, if I win it's because of you.
     
    FREDO1017
    FREDO1017
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 1871
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:25 PM ET #228

    CASH IN THOSE MIAMI 2ND HALF TICKETS BUDDIES
    Reply
    CASH IN THOSE MIAMI 2ND HALF TICKETS BUDDIES
     
    roadhouse
    roadhouse
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 103
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:27 PM ET #229

    I think Oregon tonight is a good bet to make up any losses today
    Reply
    I think Oregon tonight is a good bet to make up any losses today
     
    Baker86
    Baker86
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:31 PM ET #230

    South Carolina delayed  
    Reply
    South Carolina delayed  
     
    cruisin
    cruisin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 1608
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:37 PM ET #231

    Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang:

    New to Covers. Been mostly on SBR. 

    However, from what I've gathered, it seems that Jimmy is a legend. But, just because he's good at what he does doesn't mean every week or pick will prove golden. He's wading through a sea of potential picks and trying to cull the best for everyone's enjoyment. Why are we bashing a dude who's spent hours doing this and actually sharing it with a bunch of stranger? 

    I mean, he did say be careful and that just because he did awesome last week that that result might not mean a similar outcome would happen today. Like, whatdafuq. Just chill.

    When you place a wager you run the risk of it losing. If it loses you accepted that risk. Sucks when the loss happens from a pick that was provided by a proven capper because a certain expectation has been set, but there is such a thing as regression and the law of averages. Even legends must succumb to certain inevitable laws.

    It's not even like he's doing horrible. And, it's fcking week 2. Seriously. We're bitching now?

    Jim, keep doing you. I'm new to following you but I look forward to the best and if you're not perfect so what. It's on me if I lose. And, if I win it's because of you.



    EXACTLY!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang:

    New to Covers. Been mostly on SBR. 

    However, from what I've gathered, it seems that Jimmy is a legend. But, just because he's good at what he does doesn't mean every week or pick will prove golden. He's wading through a sea of potential picks and trying to cull the best for everyone's enjoyment. Why are we bashing a dude who's spent hours doing this and actually sharing it with a bunch of stranger? 

    I mean, he did say be careful and that just because he did awesome last week that that result might not mean a similar outcome would happen today. Like, whatdafuq. Just chill.

    When you place a wager you run the risk of it losing. If it loses you accepted that risk. Sucks when the loss happens from a pick that was provided by a proven capper because a certain expectation has been set, but there is such a thing as regression and the law of averages. Even legends must succumb to certain inevitable laws.

    It's not even like he's doing horrible. And, it's fcking week 2. Seriously. We're bitching now?

    Jim, keep doing you. I'm new to following you but I look forward to the best and if you're not perfect so what. It's on me if I lose. And, if I win it's because of you.



    EXACTLY!!!

     
    thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 310
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:40 PM ET #232

    Quote Originally Posted by roadhouse:

    I think Oregon tonight is a good bet to make up any losses today

    I was actually thinking similar. Over and Oregon ATS.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by roadhouse:

    I think Oregon tonight is a good bet to make up any losses today

    I was actually thinking similar. Over and Oregon ATS.
     
    Baker86
    Baker86
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:41 PM ET #233

    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin:




    EXACTLY!!!


    Dude exactly! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin:




    EXACTLY!!!


    Dude exactly! 
     
    footballlifer
    footballlifer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 129
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:41 PM ET #234

    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin:




    EXACTLY!!!

     Well said 

    You have these losers who bet their allowance crying every play of a game. Get lost and let the guy make his picks nobody needs comments on how he is doing or what a score is we all are watching the games 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin:




    EXACTLY!!!

     Well said 

    You have these losers who bet their allowance crying every play of a game. Get lost and let the guy make his picks nobody needs comments on how he is doing or what a score is we all are watching the games 
     
    VTDon
    VTDon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 474
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:41 PM ET #235

    Jimmy is and will always be a WINNER!
    Reply
    Jimmy is and will always be a WINNER!
     
    canvasback75
    canvasback75
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 121
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:10 PM ET #236

    Everyone tailed at your own discretion. I have much respect for Jimmy I have read his posts for yrs in silence I like to get people's perspective on games. Purdue I can see 5 turnovers. Ark St no chance. SC freshman Qb Miss St far superior squad games over. Illinois fading fast UNC is too much. Georgia st done with Auburn to fast and to talented for this team. What I'm getting at I just don't get these picks was much better games to cap that easily where much better. An experienced capper should be hitting 70% or better first 2 weeks not including 1st or 2nd half bets which normal bookies do not take anyway. This is not a dig thread I respect everyone's picks views and so on. Nobody mentioned Louisville last night which was a gift from the heavens and easily the play of the year. I think we tend to put too much into handicapping with stats and all the other BS. It's college football talent power and speed wins games most of the time. Just my 2 cents.
    Reply
    Everyone tailed at your own discretion. I have much respect for Jimmy I have read his posts for yrs in silence I like to get people's perspective on games. Purdue I can see 5 turnovers. Ark St no chance. SC freshman Qb Miss St far superior squad games over. Illinois fading fast UNC is too much. Georgia st done with Auburn to fast and to talented for this team. What I'm getting at I just don't get these picks was much better games to cap that easily where much better. An experienced capper should be hitting 70% or better first 2 weeks not including 1st or 2nd half bets which normal bookies do not take anyway. This is not a dig thread I respect everyone's picks views and so on. Nobody mentioned Louisville last night which was a gift from the heavens and easily the play of the year. I think we tend to put too much into handicapping with stats and all the other BS. It's college football talent power and speed wins games most of the time. Just my 2 cents.
     
    roadhouse
    roadhouse
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 103
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:09 PM ET #237

    Yup amateur hour picks
    Reply
    Yup amateur hour picks
     
    dallasm
    dallasm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 7158
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:19 PM ET #238

    How the hell none of your plays hit. Best Bet's ?? Damn homie ...
    Reply
    How the hell none of your plays hit. Best Bet's ?? Damn homie ...
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:36 PM ET #239

    Quote Originally Posted by canvasback75:

    Everyone tailed at your own discretion. I have much respect for Jimmy I have read his posts for yrs in silence I like to get people's perspective on games. Purdue I can see 5 turnovers. Ark St no chance. SC freshman Qb Miss St far superior squad games over. Illinois fading fast UNC is too much. Georgia st done with Auburn to fast and to talented for this team. What I'm getting at I just don't get these picks was much better games to cap that easily where much better. An experienced capper should be hitting 70% or better first 2 weeks not including 1st or 2nd half bets which normal bookies do not take anyway. This is not a dig thread I respect everyone's picks views and so on. Nobody mentioned Louisville last night which was a gift from the heavens and easily the play of the year. I think we tend to put too much into handicapping with stats and all the other BS. It's college football talent power and speed wins games most of the time. Just my 2 cents.

    Yes yes sure laying 16 on the road vs a team with a pulse was such a gift. Just free money. Christ covers smh Jimmy please ignore these fkn idiots crying about these losses. I had a bad day too bro we'll get it back
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by canvasback75:

    Everyone tailed at your own discretion. I have much respect for Jimmy I have read his posts for yrs in silence I like to get people's perspective on games. Purdue I can see 5 turnovers. Ark St no chance. SC freshman Qb Miss St far superior squad games over. Illinois fading fast UNC is too much. Georgia st done with Auburn to fast and to talented for this team. What I'm getting at I just don't get these picks was much better games to cap that easily where much better. An experienced capper should be hitting 70% or better first 2 weeks not including 1st or 2nd half bets which normal bookies do not take anyway. This is not a dig thread I respect everyone's picks views and so on. Nobody mentioned Louisville last night which was a gift from the heavens and easily the play of the year. I think we tend to put too much into handicapping with stats and all the other BS. It's college football talent power and speed wins games most of the time. Just my 2 cents.

    Yes yes sure laying 16 on the road vs a team with a pulse was such a gift. Just free money. Christ covers smh Jimmy please ignore these fkn idiots crying about these losses. I had a bad day too bro we'll get it back
     
    Marlito11
    Marlito11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:48 PM ET #240

    Hey Great call on that South Florida game. Thanks for all the insight, keep up the great work.
    Reply
    Hey Great call on that South Florida game. Thanks for all the insight, keep up the great work.
     
    chido
    chido
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 364
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:49 PM ET #241

     suck bet 
    Reply
     suck bet 
     
    tider4653
    tider4653
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:59 PM ET #242

    All you ppl crying bout picks, get a life! How much did you pay?? Oh yeah! Nuttin! Freak will win more than he will lose! So pull up your big boy pants and shut the he'll up! Keep doing your thang Freak! RTR!
    Reply
    All you ppl crying bout picks, get a life! How much did you pay?? Oh yeah! Nuttin! Freak will win more than he will lose! So pull up your big boy pants and shut the he'll up! Keep doing your thang Freak! RTR!
     
    Chino2014VEN
    Chino2014VEN
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 12:07 AM ET #243

    STOP CRYING PPL AND UNLOAD ON BOISE STATE 2ND HALF!!!! THANK ME LATER
    Reply
    STOP CRYING PPL AND UNLOAD ON BOISE STATE 2ND HALF!!!! THANK ME LATER
     
    Chino2014VEN
    Chino2014VEN
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 12:15 AM ET #244

    STOP CRYING AND UNLOAD ON BOSIE STATE 2ND HALF
    Reply
    STOP CRYING AND UNLOAD ON BOSIE STATE 2ND HALF
     
    JTLV
    JTLV
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1128
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 12:19 AM ET #245

    Quote Originally Posted by roadhouse:

    Illinois is bum central
    They have been since the 90s
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by roadhouse:

    Illinois is bum central
    They have been since the 90s
     
    CapnJohnson
    CapnJohnson
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 147
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 12:25 AM ET #246

    Quote Originally Posted by Chino2014VEN:

    STOP CRYING PPL AND UNLOAD ON BOISE STATE 2ND HALF!!!! THANK ME LATER

    glad you posted this. feel even better about my WSU bet 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino2014VEN:

    STOP CRYING PPL AND UNLOAD ON BOISE STATE 2ND HALF!!!! THANK ME LATER

    glad you posted this. feel even better about my WSU bet 
     
    m0rtgageguy
    m0rtgageguy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1283
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 12:27 AM ET #247

    Wow Jimmy  
    Reply
    Wow Jimmy  
     
    Juice027
    Juice027
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 12:44 AM ET #248

    Quote Originally Posted by parlaysonly:

    Beginning to think he had box in mind this week. Hasn't been around much. I just don't understand some of the picks. It's almost like his account was hacked. A lot of people will come out and defend him but everyone deserves criticism. It makes you a man. I have a feeling he is in a severe losing streak this year. 

    Just curious parlays - if you did not understand some of his picks, why did you not share your insight? It appears as Jimmy is very open minded with dialogue and I'm sure he/others would have appreciated your reasoning.

    My thought is you were apprehensive to saying anything, because of your subconscious thought of being wrong. So, you take your shot AFTER the fact? 

    This may be a little off the wall, however, if you posted winners, I am certain you will have followers like Jimmy.  It sure seems like this is what you want, but you cannot attain this, because you do not have the insight like him?

    A losing streak for the rest of the season? That is some thick animosity towards a guy you don't even know...

    I do not follow Jimmy's picks, but I sure enjoy reading his insight. 

    But regardless, hopefully you have a great, season as well as Jimmy 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaysonly:

    Beginning to think he had box in mind this week. Hasn't been around much. I just don't understand some of the picks. It's almost like his account was hacked. A lot of people will come out and defend him but everyone deserves criticism. It makes you a man. I have a feeling he is in a severe losing streak this year. 

    Just curious parlays - if you did not understand some of his picks, why did you not share your insight? It appears as Jimmy is very open minded with dialogue and I'm sure he/others would have appreciated your reasoning.

    My thought is you were apprehensive to saying anything, because of your subconscious thought of being wrong. So, you take your shot AFTER the fact? 

    This may be a little off the wall, however, if you posted winners, I am certain you will have followers like Jimmy.  It sure seems like this is what you want, but you cannot attain this, because you do not have the insight like him?

    A losing streak for the rest of the season? That is some thick animosity towards a guy you don't even know...

    I do not follow Jimmy's picks, but I sure enjoy reading his insight. 

    But regardless, hopefully you have a great, season as well as Jimmy 
     
    m0rtgageguy
    m0rtgageguy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1283
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 1:32 AM ET #249

     They censored  "pu$$y" for "box".

    It's funny cause I tend to pick better anytime I get laid 
    Reply
     They censored  "pu$$y" for "box".

    It's funny cause I tend to pick better anytime I get laid 
     
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 1:38 AM ET #250

    Here is a note to the Texas tech staff. How about trying a onside kick every time you score. Why kick away?  
    Reply
    Here is a note to the Texas tech staff. How about trying a onside kick every time you score. Why kick away?  
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 101112 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,787
    • MLB Playoffs 5,524
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,965
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.