• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 2)

    «First Previous 678 ... 111213 Next Last»
    syracusejoe
    FrankBender54
    BigPapa21
    footballlifer
    jimmydafreak
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 53775
    Posts: 320
    «First Previous 678 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2847
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 7:41 AM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbreezyy:

    Have a teaser with north carolina +3 and tcu -.5 455-325whats the best way to hedge this with illinois?

    Why would anyone tease a team to +3?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbreezyy:

    Have a teaser with north carolina +3 and tcu -.5 455-325whats the best way to hedge this with illinois?

    Why would anyone tease a team to +3?
     
    FrankBender54
    FrankBender54
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 8:22 AM ET #127

    If you lose the 1h bet, do you usually back that team again 2h? 
    For example, if Bama and WKU went over 34 1h, would you take the under 2h again?
    Reply
    If you lose the 1h bet, do you usually back that team again 2h? 
    For example, if Bama and WKU went over 34 1h, would you take the under 2h again?
     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3212
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 8:23 AM ET #128

    Hey Jimmy thanks for posting and your insight seems endless. Much gratitude for your efforts. very unselfish.....thanks
    Reply
    Hey Jimmy thanks for posting and your insight seems endless. Much gratitude for your efforts. very unselfish.....thanks
     
    footballlifer
    footballlifer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 129
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 9:56 AM ET #129

    Bit of a trap game for the tide today. Definitely think the win but hearing they could mix up the QB line up again which I think hurts them. Western Kentucky has some talent I see this as a 17 ish point win close the entire 1st half 
    Reply
    Bit of a trap game for the tide today. Definitely think the win but hearing they could mix up the QB line up again which I think hurts them. Western Kentucky has some talent I see this as a 17 ish point win close the entire 1st half 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:24 AM ET #130

    Arkansas State @ Auburn
     
    I just put together on this game, and hit something that wiped out the entire post.  So here I am back at square one.  I won't try to re-create the whole post.  I will just say this play is a continuation of my thoughts from week one that Auburn is still a dysfunctional team with major offensive issues.  Now we are asked to lay three touchdowns with an offense that may not even be capable of scoring three touchdowns against any respectable FBS defense.  Unless Auburn can manufacture a non-offensive touchdown or two, there is simply no way their offense will cover a three touchdown spread.
     
    I have posted previously about QB woes where their only competent QB on the roster is a pro-style QB who is ill-suited to run Malzahn's offense, and too small to ever be an effective running threat.  In an attempt to disguise this obvious deficiency, Malzahn simply rotate in QBs with different skill sets.  The problem is Malzahn's offense is predicated on tempo, and every time he brings in a new QB, the officials have to stop the game to allow the defensive team to also substitute which disrupts the very life-blood of Malzahn's offense - tempo.  In other words, every time Malzahn substitutes on offense, it allows the defensive team to dictate tempo.
     
    The bottom line is that Auburn simply does not have a QB capable of effectively running the Malzahn offense, and this will be a glaring problem all season.
     
     
    For Auburn, this is also a game that is sandwiched between the big opening game against Clemson, and Auburn's critical SEC opener against Texas A&M next week.  So this is a very bad spot for Auburn, and a good one for Arky State who has non-conference foe Utah State on deck.
     
    I look for this to be a very competitive game heading into the 4th quarter.  With the Arky State football team having been strickened by the flu bug this week, I'll stop short of predicting an outright win by the Red Wolves, but they definitely keep this within the number.
     
    Score Prediction:  Auburn 20, Arkansas State 13.
     
    Reply
    Arkansas State @ Auburn
     
    I just put together on this game, and hit something that wiped out the entire post.  So here I am back at square one.  I won't try to re-create the whole post.  I will just say this play is a continuation of my thoughts from week one that Auburn is still a dysfunctional team with major offensive issues.  Now we are asked to lay three touchdowns with an offense that may not even be capable of scoring three touchdowns against any respectable FBS defense.  Unless Auburn can manufacture a non-offensive touchdown or two, there is simply no way their offense will cover a three touchdown spread.
     
    I have posted previously about QB woes where their only competent QB on the roster is a pro-style QB who is ill-suited to run Malzahn's offense, and too small to ever be an effective running threat.  In an attempt to disguise this obvious deficiency, Malzahn simply rotate in QBs with different skill sets.  The problem is Malzahn's offense is predicated on tempo, and every time he brings in a new QB, the officials have to stop the game to allow the defensive team to also substitute which disrupts the very life-blood of Malzahn's offense - tempo.  In other words, every time Malzahn substitutes on offense, it allows the defensive team to dictate tempo.
     
    The bottom line is that Auburn simply does not have a QB capable of effectively running the Malzahn offense, and this will be a glaring problem all season.
     
     
    For Auburn, this is also a game that is sandwiched between the big opening game against Clemson, and Auburn's critical SEC opener against Texas A&M next week.  So this is a very bad spot for Auburn, and a good one for Arky State who has non-conference foe Utah State on deck.
     
    I look for this to be a very competitive game heading into the 4th quarter.  With the Arky State football team having been strickened by the flu bug this week, I'll stop short of predicting an outright win by the Red Wolves, but they definitely keep this within the number.
     
    Score Prediction:  Auburn 20, Arkansas State 13.
     
     
    JP13
    JP13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1641
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:41 AM ET #131

    I just threw the butt on the weber, feels like it's 105 out there all ready....I still haven't pulled the trigger on that Barn/Arky st. game yet, just not feeling it either way now that all those players were sick all week, all starters or role players. 
    Best of luck today Freakmeister....
    Reply
    I just threw the butt on the weber, feels like it's 105 out there all ready....I still haven't pulled the trigger on that Barn/Arky st. game yet, just not feeling it either way now that all those players were sick all week, all starters or role players. 
    Best of luck today Freakmeister....
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:42 AM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by parlaysonly:


    Completely agree with your post, IF, and that's a BIG IF, they didn't play Clemson last week.....This is a let down spot for them.....Human beings are not robots, they usually can't perform at the same level all the time, especially if the competition is weaker.....But, hey, what do I know.......

    And Auburn has a critical SEC home opener against Texas A&M next week.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaysonly:


    Completely agree with your post, IF, and that's a BIG IF, they didn't play Clemson last week.....This is a let down spot for them.....Human beings are not robots, they usually can't perform at the same level all the time, especially if the competition is weaker.....But, hey, what do I know.......

    And Auburn has a critical SEC home opener against Texas A&M next week.

     

     
    Badger66
    Badger66
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 6274
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:44 AM ET #133

    Good Luck with your plays - always like and respect your thoughts.
    Reply
    Good Luck with your plays - always like and respect your thoughts.
     
    Baker86
    Baker86
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:44 AM ET #134

    @Jimmy 

    Line moved to +9.5 for South Carolina game. Should
    I bet even more now?
    Reply
    @Jimmy 

    Line moved to +9.5 for South Carolina game. Should
    I bet even more now?
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:45 AM ET #135

    I was expecting to see your avatar nude when I sae Freak "pics"


    Bustin your chops


    Put EMU +24 or better on your radar
    Reply
    I was expecting to see your avatar nude when I sae Freak "pics"


    Bustin your chops


    Put EMU +24 or better on your radar
     
    jredmond
    jredmond
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:50 AM ET #136

    jimmy how about georgia st +18?
    Reply
    jimmy how about georgia st +18?
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:52 AM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBender54:

    If you lose the 1h bet, do you usually back that team again 2h? 
    For example, if Bama and WKU went over 34 1h, would you take the under 2h again?

    I, for the most part, stay way from 2nd half plays.  If I lose a 1st half UNDER, I will most likely take the loss and move on.

    For the WKU/Alabama game to go OVER the total in the first half, WKU will have to score some points - at least 7.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBender54:

    If you lose the 1h bet, do you usually back that team again 2h? 
    For example, if Bama and WKU went over 34 1h, would you take the under 2h again?

    I, for the most part, stay way from 2nd half plays.  If I lose a 1st half UNDER, I will most likely take the loss and move on.

    For the WKU/Alabama game to go OVER the total in the first half, WKU will have to score some points - at least 7.

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:55 AM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by jredmond:

    jimmy how about georgia st +18?

    I like Georgia State quite a bit.  I would play them at 18.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jredmond:

    jimmy how about georgia st +18?

    I like Georgia State quite a bit.  I would play them at 18.

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 10:57 AM ET #139

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I was expecting to see your avatar nude when I sae Freak "pics"


    Bustin your chops


    Put EMU +24 or better on your radar

    Click bait my friend!!! 

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I was expecting to see your avatar nude when I sae Freak "pics"


    Bustin your chops


    Put EMU +24 or better on your radar

    Click bait my friend!!! 

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:02 AM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by Baker86:

    @Jimmy 

    Line moved to +9.5 for South Carolina game. Should
    I bet even more now?

    I don't understand the line movement, but how is Mississippi State giving even 7 to any conference opponent?  I don't think I would bet more though.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker86:

    @Jimmy 

    Line moved to +9.5 for South Carolina game. Should
    I bet even more now?

    I don't understand the line movement, but how is Mississippi State giving even 7 to any conference opponent?  I don't think I would bet more though.

     

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:03 AM ET #141

    DaFreak
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    DaFreak
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:05 AM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I was expecting to see your avatar nude when I sae Freak "pics"


    Bustin your chops


    Put EMU +24 or better on your radar

    I know you are a Missouri guy, but I'm opposite you on the game and total.  I think Missouri will get at least into the 40s today.  I like OVER the best, and Missouri minus the 24 next.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I was expecting to see your avatar nude when I sae Freak "pics"


    Bustin your chops


    Put EMU +24 or better on your radar

    I know you are a Missouri guy, but I'm opposite you on the game and total.  I think Missouri will get at least into the 40s today.  I like OVER the best, and Missouri minus the 24 next.

     

     
    jhn_doan40
    jhn_doan40
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 449
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:05 AM ET #143

    Hi jimmy, Georgia st now +20 r u still play it??
    Reply
    Hi jimmy, Georgia st now +20 r u still play it??
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:07 AM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by jhn_doan40:

    Hi jimmy, Georgia st now +20 r u still play it??

    Yes!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jhn_doan40:

    Hi jimmy, Georgia st now +20 r u still play it??

    Yes!

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:15 AM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by footballlifer:

    Bit of a trap game for the tide today. Definitely think the win but hearing they could mix up the QB line up again which I think hurts them. Western Kentucky has some talent I see this as a 17 ish point win close the entire 1st half 

    I think Alabama will cover the number today.  I say that because I don't think WKU will score more than 10 points.

    I also think that playing both QBs also favors an Alabama cover.  Both are excellent QBs, and the fact that both believe they are still competing for the starting spot will keep both hungry and playing with urgency.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by footballlifer:

    Bit of a trap game for the tide today. Definitely think the win but hearing they could mix up the QB line up again which I think hurts them. Western Kentucky has some talent I see this as a 17 ish point win close the entire 1st half 

    I think Alabama will cover the number today.  I say that because I don't think WKU will score more than 10 points.

    I also think that playing both QBs also favors an Alabama cover.  Both are excellent QBs, and the fact that both believe they are still competing for the starting spot will keep both hungry and playing with urgency.

     

     
    poppingbands17
    poppingbands17
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 730
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:16 AM ET #146

    what's your favorite play these early games jimmy (GSU?) or like them all about the same?
    Reply
    what's your favorite play these early games jimmy (GSU?) or like them all about the same?
     
    shakey12381
    shakey12381
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 27749
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:20 AM ET #147

    Good luck Jimmy love arky  st  tonight 
    Reply
    Good luck Jimmy love arky  st  tonight 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:21 AM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by BrerTiger:

    Arkansas State will be lucky to score against Auburn (even if they were healthy.) 

    Don't understand your logic on this one, but I'll put it like this....

    Auburn offense isn't going to look like the crappy game plan they brought against Clemson.  And even with that crappy game plan Auburn had a shot at beating one of the better teams in the nation.  In comes an offense that looked pretty bad against ball state. 

    Auburn defense will have a field day, and I will predict one defensive score.  Auburn offense will take the opportunities to improve on offense... utilizing Sean White mostly and will hit at least 4 offensive TD's.

    IMO, the only way this game doesn't get covered by Auburn is if Auburn shoots themselves in the foot too many times. 

    I will predict Auburn 45 - Ark St. 0.  Good luck.

    You have much more confidence in Auburn's offense than I do.  As for me, I'll have to see it to believe it, because from what I see, their offensive woes will be a season-long issue.  I doubt the offense scores in the 40s all season.

    Your point about non-offensive touchdowns is well-taken.  I think that's what it will take to cover the three touchdown spread today.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerTiger:

    Arkansas State will be lucky to score against Auburn (even if they were healthy.) 

    Don't understand your logic on this one, but I'll put it like this....

    Auburn offense isn't going to look like the crappy game plan they brought against Clemson.  And even with that crappy game plan Auburn had a shot at beating one of the better teams in the nation.  In comes an offense that looked pretty bad against ball state. 

    Auburn defense will have a field day, and I will predict one defensive score.  Auburn offense will take the opportunities to improve on offense... utilizing Sean White mostly and will hit at least 4 offensive TD's.

    IMO, the only way this game doesn't get covered by Auburn is if Auburn shoots themselves in the foot too many times. 

    I will predict Auburn 45 - Ark St. 0.  Good luck.

    You have much more confidence in Auburn's offense than I do.  As for me, I'll have to see it to believe it, because from what I see, their offensive woes will be a season-long issue.  I doubt the offense scores in the 40s all season.

    Your point about non-offensive touchdowns is well-taken.  I think that's what it will take to cover the three touchdown spread today.

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:25 AM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I know you are a Missouri guy, but I'm opposite you on the game and total.  I think Missouri will get at least into the 40s today.  I like OVER the best, and Missouri minus the 24 next.

     

    The Mizzou offense is lacking a qb like Auburn.....touch passes simply arent there....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I know you are a Missouri guy, but I'm opposite you on the game and total.  I think Missouri will get at least into the 40s today.  I like OVER the best, and Missouri minus the 24 next.

     

    The Mizzou offense is lacking a qb like Auburn.....touch passes simply arent there....
     
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 11:25 AM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by poppingbands17:

    what's your favorite play these early games jimmy (GSU?) or like them all about the same?

    Probably the Penn State/Pitt 1st Half UNDER.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by poppingbands17:

    what's your favorite play these early games jimmy (GSU?) or like them all about the same?

    Probably the Penn State/Pitt 1st Half UNDER.

     

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 678 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,343
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,930
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,198
    • MLB Playoffs 5,816
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,552
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,021

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.