• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 2)

    «First Previous 567 ... 111213 Next Last»
    GrindItOut44
    jimmydafreak
    Good_luck888
    Pecador
    herman13us
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 53775
    Posts: 320
    «First Previous 567 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    GrindItOut44
    GrindItOut44
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 568
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 5:26 PM ET #101

    Jimmy was curious about how you felt about these 2 games that came off key numbers:

    Purdue +6 (Instead of your posted +7)
    Texas Tech +2.5 (Instead of your posted +3)

    Was also curious what ratio you use when you are betting a ML and a spread on the same game or does it vary depending on the game?

    I'd just like to say I really appreciate what you do for us here, I missed a couple bets last week but even with the misses I still got on enough winners that with the week you had I got a baby sitter for the kids and I'm taking the wife out to a dinner and movie tonight; have to pay it back to the cool girl that puts up with my football habit.  Anyway thanks for what you do 
    Reply
    Jimmy was curious about how you felt about these 2 games that came off key numbers:

    Purdue +6 (Instead of your posted +7)
    Texas Tech +2.5 (Instead of your posted +3)

    Was also curious what ratio you use when you are betting a ML and a spread on the same game or does it vary depending on the game?

    I'd just like to say I really appreciate what you do for us here, I missed a couple bets last week but even with the misses I still got on enough winners that with the week you had I got a baby sitter for the kids and I'm taking the wife out to a dinner and movie tonight; have to pay it back to the cool girl that puts up with my football habit.  Anyway thanks for what you do 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 5:44 PM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by JP13:

    What up Freak ! 
    I always enjoy it when I see 6 of my weekly picks match yours. Glad to see some one else liking G.-ST. I'm not sure why that AF line keeps going up when they did not even cover against Abilene Christine last week, but we'll take it w/ G-St. 
    I like both unders in the Bama game...As we know Saban won't run the score up on an inferior team (sorry USC) and I don't see WK scoring more than 14-17 points(if that's possible). Even with a 42-14/17 outcome, that's still just 56/59 points...the public is all over the over pushing it from 58 to 62....I don't see it. Bama is 0-8 against the spread against non conference foes, BUT has beaten WK by 35 and 36 points the last 2 meetings. I was at the last game in 2012 when we beat them 35-0. I think we may cover but haven't touched it. 
    Poor South Al. ...got the biggest win of their team history last week and now the big bad bully is coming to town. G.South usually whoops them  like a red headed step  child, this one probably won't be close. 
    On ArkySt. but not sure about them taking the game though....I'll be sure to read your Auby write up and see what you have to say on that game. 
    Love the Gamecocks this week, and to me it looks like the wrong side is favored in that T.Tech game. 
    Best of luck this weekend, I'm about to do my good deed for the day and take mom to the Dew Drop for some lunch. 

    Nice post!

    This will be the second triple option attack Georgia State will have faced in their past three games.  In the first of those three games we saw Georgia State completely stifle Georgia Southern's usually potent triple option attack last December.  They held them to 203 total yards, and to 135 yards rushing on 44 carriers (3.1 yards per rush attempt).  So I'll take my chances on the 9 guys that return from that defense to slow down Air Force a bit.  Not to mention their aerial attack is of the sorts that pose AF some trouble defensively.  I'll have to pay to see Air Force win this by three touchdowns.

    My confidence in the Alabama UNDER is rooted in my belief that WKU won't score much, if at all.

    The score was actually 34-0 and, no, that did not cover the spread.  I'm too lazy to look it up, but the line was at least 38.  That's one reason a line south of 30 actually looks palpable.  Not to mention Alabama's offense is much more explosive now, and the defense is tooled to stop the spread, hurry-up.

    Yeah, I think South Alabama will get handled pretty well this weekend when the big, bad triple option rolls into town.

    I have been super busy, but I will post something on the Arky St./Auburn matchup.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JP13:

    What up Freak ! 
    I always enjoy it when I see 6 of my weekly picks match yours. Glad to see some one else liking G.-ST. I'm not sure why that AF line keeps going up when they did not even cover against Abilene Christine last week, but we'll take it w/ G-St. 
    I like both unders in the Bama game...As we know Saban won't run the score up on an inferior team (sorry USC) and I don't see WK scoring more than 14-17 points(if that's possible). Even with a 42-14/17 outcome, that's still just 56/59 points...the public is all over the over pushing it from 58 to 62....I don't see it. Bama is 0-8 against the spread against non conference foes, BUT has beaten WK by 35 and 36 points the last 2 meetings. I was at the last game in 2012 when we beat them 35-0. I think we may cover but haven't touched it. 
    Poor South Al. ...got the biggest win of their team history last week and now the big bad bully is coming to town. G.South usually whoops them  like a red headed step  child, this one probably won't be close. 
    On ArkySt. but not sure about them taking the game though....I'll be sure to read your Auby write up and see what you have to say on that game. 
    Love the Gamecocks this week, and to me it looks like the wrong side is favored in that T.Tech game. 
    Best of luck this weekend, I'm about to do my good deed for the day and take mom to the Dew Drop for some lunch. 

    Nice post!

    This will be the second triple option attack Georgia State will have faced in their past three games.  In the first of those three games we saw Georgia State completely stifle Georgia Southern's usually potent triple option attack last December.  They held them to 203 total yards, and to 135 yards rushing on 44 carriers (3.1 yards per rush attempt).  So I'll take my chances on the 9 guys that return from that defense to slow down Air Force a bit.  Not to mention their aerial attack is of the sorts that pose AF some trouble defensively.  I'll have to pay to see Air Force win this by three touchdowns.

    My confidence in the Alabama UNDER is rooted in my belief that WKU won't score much, if at all.

    The score was actually 34-0 and, no, that did not cover the spread.  I'm too lazy to look it up, but the line was at least 38.  That's one reason a line south of 30 actually looks palpable.  Not to mention Alabama's offense is much more explosive now, and the defense is tooled to stop the spread, hurry-up.

    Yeah, I think South Alabama will get handled pretty well this weekend when the big, bad triple option rolls into town.

    I have been super busy, but I will post something on the Arky St./Auburn matchup.

     

     
    Good_luck888
    Good_luck888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 6:05 PM ET #103

    gl my man
    Reply
    gl my man
     
    Pecador
    Pecador
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3074
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 6:14 PM ET #104

    Jim,    Waiting on Sat. morning lines now.   Like your thoughts on Geo. St. +21    Nice if late money boost that past prime numbers.

    Stay hard,   Doc
    Reply
    Jim,    Waiting on Sat. morning lines now.   Like your thoughts on Geo. St. +21    Nice if late money boost that past prime numbers.

    Stay hard,   Doc
     
    herman13us
    herman13us
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 6:20 PM ET #105

    Great Job Jimmy! The spouse and I both appreciate it!
    Reply
    Great Job Jimmy! The spouse and I both appreciate it!
     
    Shua12collegeFB
    Shua12collegeFB
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 393
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 6:23 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Great info!!!

    The game is not up yet on BMer.

     


    The game was -40 when I locked in. Now -64

    Char sou gonna be BEAT up after this. Will fade them for weeks 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Great info!!!

    The game is not up yet on BMer.

     


    The game was -40 when I locked in. Now -64

    Char sou gonna be BEAT up after this. Will fade them for weeks 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 6:29 PM ET #107

    It has come to my attention that Arkansas State football players have been hit hard by the flu all week.  Therefore, I must degrade this play from a "Best Bet" to just a regular bet, and I no longer support a ML play either.

    Also, ML wagers are never "Best Bets."  I understand why some of you took it that way, because that's exactly how I posted it.  That was not my intent however.  I corrected it in the updated card below.

    Lastly, I already placed my large 3-team parlay for the week.  My exact play is South Florida -14 -130, Arkansas St. +20 -110 & South Carolina +7 -110.  But because of the new revelation regarding Arky St. football players, if you haven't already place that wager and intend to, I recommend replacing Arky St +20 with one of the first half UNDERS (PSU/Pitt, WKU/Alabama, UK/Florida), or (Illinois +7, MTSU +4.5).

    Updated Card & Lines:

    Saturday Early Games:

    Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)

    Cincinnati @ Purdue +5

    Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force

    Saturday Afternoon Games:

    Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)

    Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26 (1st Half)

    Middle Tennessee State +4 @ Vanderbilt

    Saturday Night Games:

    Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama

    South Carolina +7.5 @ Mississippi State  ** Best Bet **

    South Carolina ML +240 @ Mississippi State

    Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15.5  ** Best Bet **

    North Carolina @ Illinois +7  ** Best Bet **

    North Carolina @ Illinois ML +225

    Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)

    Arkansas State +21 -120 @ Auburn

    Saturday Late Game:

    Texas Tech ML -101 @ Arizona State

     

    Reply

    It has come to my attention that Arkansas State football players have been hit hard by the flu all week.  Therefore, I must degrade this play from a "Best Bet" to just a regular bet, and I no longer support a ML play either.

    Also, ML wagers are never "Best Bets."  I understand why some of you took it that way, because that's exactly how I posted it.  That was not my intent however.  I corrected it in the updated card below.

    Lastly, I already placed my large 3-team parlay for the week.  My exact play is South Florida -14 -130, Arkansas St. +20 -110 & South Carolina +7 -110.  But because of the new revelation regarding Arky St. football players, if you haven't already place that wager and intend to, I recommend replacing Arky St +20 with one of the first half UNDERS (PSU/Pitt, WKU/Alabama, UK/Florida), or (Illinois +7, MTSU +4.5).

    Updated Card & Lines:

    Saturday Early Games:

    Penn State @ Pittsburgh UNDER 24 (1st Half)

    Cincinnati @ Purdue +5

    Georgia State +21 -120 @ Air Force

    Saturday Afternoon Games:

    Western Kentucky @ Alabama UNDER 34 (1st Half)

    Kentucky @ Florida UNDER 26 (1st Half)

    Middle Tennessee State +4 @ Vanderbilt

    Saturday Night Games:

    Georgia Southern -13.5 @ South Alabama

    South Carolina +7.5 @ Mississippi State  ** Best Bet **

    South Carolina ML +240 @ Mississippi State

    Northern Illinois @ South Florida -15.5  ** Best Bet **

    North Carolina @ Illinois +7  ** Best Bet **

    North Carolina @ Illinois ML +225

    Iowa State @ Iowa UNDER 27 (1st Half)

    Arkansas State +21 -120 @ Auburn

    Saturday Late Game:

    Texas Tech ML -101 @ Arizona State

     

     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 6:37 PM ET #108

    My play of weekend is Vandy.Great seeing you Post.Tailed your Under PennSt except I played full game.Best of luck to you this season.War Eagle my friend.
    Reply
    My play of weekend is Vandy.Great seeing you Post.Tailed your Under PennSt except I played full game.Best of luck to you this season.War Eagle my friend.
     
    hammeratl
    hammeratl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 7:17 PM ET #109

    Hey Jimmy. Card looks strong! Curious if you think App State has a slight letdown after Tenn?? Old Dominion +21 looks interesting to me. Also leaning toward Uconn U40 and Duke U44. Both of those strike me as low scoring affairs. If you have time, I welcome your thoughts. Thanks for all you do and stay hot!!!
    Reply
    Hey Jimmy. Card looks strong! Curious if you think App State has a slight letdown after Tenn?? Old Dominion +21 looks interesting to me. Also leaning toward Uconn U40 and Duke U44. Both of those strike me as low scoring affairs. If you have time, I welcome your thoughts. Thanks for all you do and stay hot!!!
     
    hammeratl
    hammeratl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 7:17 PM ET #110

    Hey Jimmy. Card looks strong! Curious if you think App State has a slight letdown after Tenn?? Old Dominion +21 looks interesting to me. Also leaning toward Uconn U40 and Duke U44. Both of those strike me as low scoring affairs. If you have time, I welcome your thoughts. Thanks for all you do and stay hot!!!
    Reply
    Hey Jimmy. Card looks strong! Curious if you think App State has a slight letdown after Tenn?? Old Dominion +21 looks interesting to me. Also leaning toward Uconn U40 and Duke U44. Both of those strike me as low scoring affairs. If you have time, I welcome your thoughts. Thanks for all you do and stay hot!!!
     
    Bridge1
    Bridge1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 6353
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 7:27 PM ET #111

    https://www.kfvs12.com/story/33049598/several-a-state-football-players-fall-ill

    Here's a little more detail. 14 most starters or role players. Twitter mentioned Colton Jackson and Dee Liner among them. So FYI. 
    Reply
    https://www.kfvs12.com/story/33049598/several-a-state-football-players-fall-ill

    Here's a little more detail. 14 most starters or role players. Twitter mentioned Colton Jackson and Dee Liner among them. So FYI. 
     
    blowoutgm
    blowoutgm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 6209
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 8:19 PM ET #112

    That Auburn/Arky St. game could go either way in my opinion- too tricky to call now but I think if Auburn screws this game up then they will be fade material all year! GL Jimmy!

    Reply
    That Auburn/Arky St. game could go either way in my opinion- too tricky to call now but I think if Auburn screws this game up then they will be fade material all year! GL Jimmy!

     
    Dbreezyy
    Dbreezyy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 347
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 10:42 PM ET #113

    Have a teaser with north carolina +3 and tcu -.5 455-325
    whats the best way to hedge this with illinois?
    Reply
    Have a teaser with north carolina +3 and tcu -.5 455-325
    whats the best way to hedge this with illinois?
     
    BirdsOnBat
    BirdsOnBat
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 6446
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 11:26 PM ET #114

    Good luck bud!
    Reply
    Good luck bud!
     
    MarkDogg2014
    MarkDogg2014
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 1459
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 11:33 PM ET #115

    bol jimmy
    Reply
    bol jimmy
     
    GotPhoTai
    GotPhoTai
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 964
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 12:50 AM ET #116

    Gl
    Reply
    Gl
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 12:55 AM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:

    My play of weekend is Vandy.Great seeing you Post.Tailed your Under PennSt except I played full game.Best of luck to you this season.War Eagle my friend.

    Good to see you WCE!  I've been wondering where you have been?

    Thoughts on Arky St/Auburn, and Auburn in general?

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:

    My play of weekend is Vandy.Great seeing you Post.Tailed your Under PennSt except I played full game.Best of luck to you this season.War Eagle my friend.

    Good to see you WCE!  I've been wondering where you have been?

    Thoughts on Arky St/Auburn, and Auburn in general?

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 1:00 AM ET #118

    Quote Originally Posted by parlaysonly:

    Jimmy,

    Any strong feelings or emotions on Oregon and the San Diego St. games? 

    No strong feelings about Oregon, but there's not much to like with Virginia's week 1 performance.  I would be inclined to fade Virginia here.

    I have a stronger opinion on SDSU.  I think they will dominate in the trenches on both sides of the ball, and win the game.  Will they cover the 7?  Your guess is as good as mine.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaysonly:

    Jimmy,

    Any strong feelings or emotions on Oregon and the San Diego St. games? 

    No strong feelings about Oregon, but there's not much to like with Virginia's week 1 performance.  I would be inclined to fade Virginia here.

    I have a stronger opinion on SDSU.  I think they will dominate in the trenches on both sides of the ball, and win the game.  Will they cover the 7?  Your guess is as good as mine.

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 1:03 AM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbreezyy:

    Have a teaser with north carolina +3 and tcu -.5 455-325
    whats the best way to hedge this with illinois?

    Bet Illinois +7 and hope you middle it.  Of course TCU will still have to do their part.

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbreezyy:

    Have a teaser with north carolina +3 and tcu -.5 455-325
    whats the best way to hedge this with illinois?

    Bet Illinois +7 and hope you middle it.  Of course TCU will still have to do their part.

     

     

     
    BrerTiger
    BrerTiger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 420
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 1:22 AM ET #120

    Arkansas State will be lucky to score against Auburn (even if they were healthy.) 

    Don't understand your logic on this one, but I'll put it like this....

    Auburn offense isn't going to look like the crappy game plan they brought against Clemson.  And even with that crappy game plan Auburn had a shot at beating one of the better teams in the nation.  In comes an offense that looked pretty bad against ball state. 

    Auburn defense will have a field day, and I will predict one defensive score.  Auburn offense will take the opportunities to improve on offense... utilizing Sean White mostly and will hit at least 4 offensive TD's.

    IMO, the only way this game doesn't get covered by Auburn is if Auburn shoots themselves in the foot too many times. 

    I will predict Auburn 45 - Ark St. 0.  Good luck.
    Reply
    Arkansas State will be lucky to score against Auburn (even if they were healthy.) 

    Don't understand your logic on this one, but I'll put it like this....

    Auburn offense isn't going to look like the crappy game plan they brought against Clemson.  And even with that crappy game plan Auburn had a shot at beating one of the better teams in the nation.  In comes an offense that looked pretty bad against ball state. 

    Auburn defense will have a field day, and I will predict one defensive score.  Auburn offense will take the opportunities to improve on offense... utilizing Sean White mostly and will hit at least 4 offensive TD's.

    IMO, the only way this game doesn't get covered by Auburn is if Auburn shoots themselves in the foot too many times. 

    I will predict Auburn 45 - Ark St. 0.  Good luck.
     
    goyo415
    goyo415
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 305
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 1:55 AM ET #121

    Lurking and Liking JDF!!! Get it in bro!!!
    Reply
    Lurking and Liking JDF!!! Get it in bro!!!
     
    Dhag
    Dhag
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 2:40 AM ET #122

    I have owned  a couple Sportscards shops and closed them due to getting hurt in Air Force, I'm now very much so disabled!!! !  I have 20-30 very rare autographed with (COA) and very nice framed etc...Mantle's, Dimaggio, Ali, Rose, Marino,Montana, ...500 Homerun club!  They are all 100% authentic and 100% guaranteed.  I have no idea what they are worth now..I Hate EBAY!  They were all appraised around $90,000, before I got hurt and had to close my shop....I would make an incredible deal on if they wanted to buy them ,,,not a scam...probably around  $10,000-$20,000 if you took  them all  I'm retired and hate keeping them...they are all 100% in Mint condition..in climate controlled storage.  name is Dennis live in AR and will checkback on here to see if anyone is interested!  At one time the 500 club auto's was valued at $15,000  Thanks Will give Phone, references etc   if a serious buyer comes along
    Reply
    I have owned  a couple Sportscards shops and closed them due to getting hurt in Air Force, I'm now very much so disabled!!! !  I have 20-30 very rare autographed with (COA) and very nice framed etc...Mantle's, Dimaggio, Ali, Rose, Marino,Montana, ...500 Homerun club!  They are all 100% authentic and 100% guaranteed.  I have no idea what they are worth now..I Hate EBAY!  They were all appraised around $90,000, before I got hurt and had to close my shop....I would make an incredible deal on if they wanted to buy them ,,,not a scam...probably around  $10,000-$20,000 if you took  them all  I'm retired and hate keeping them...they are all 100% in Mint condition..in climate controlled storage.  name is Dennis live in AR and will checkback on here to see if anyone is interested!  At one time the 500 club auto's was valued at $15,000  Thanks Will give Phone, references etc   if a serious buyer comes along
     
    Dhag
    Dhag
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 2:43 AM ET #123

    By the way..jimmydafreak.I follow you every week and kick azz on my Pick'em leagues   Thanks again big fan
    Reply
    By the way..jimmydafreak.I follow you every week and kick azz on my Pick'em leagues   Thanks again big fan
     
    Win4Ever
    Win4Ever
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 1830
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 3:26 AM ET #124

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Interesting that you mentioned UConn because in trying to whittle my card down to a reasonable number of plays, UConn was my final cut.  My hesitation is that it's a road game.  I do think they knock off the Middies though.  I like the play a lot!

    Several have inquired about the Arky St./Auburn game, so I'll cobble something together on it soon.

     

     




    Good luck this week bro.  Lets eat!!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Interesting that you mentioned UConn because in trying to whittle my card down to a reasonable number of plays, UConn was my final cut.  My hesitation is that it's a road game.  I do think they knock off the Middies though.  I like the play a lot!

    Several have inquired about the Arky St./Auburn game, so I'll cobble something together on it soon.

     

     




    Good luck this week bro.  Lets eat!!!


     
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 4:06 AM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:

    My play of weekend is Vandy.Great seeing you Post.Tailed your Under PennSt except I played full game.Best of luck to you this season.War Eagle my friend.

    Good to see you WCE!  I've been wondering where you have been?
    Thoughts on Arky St/Auburn, and Auburn in general?
    I think the next 2 Saturdays will tell the tale for Auburn.BTW,I played BIG 2gpar-Stipe & Fabricio Werdum...If Auburn gets by TxA&M & LSU its a new season for us.If we go 0-2 it might be time to get the checkbook out and if we go 1-1 stay tuned.Defense looked tenacious and the O cant be any worse.I dont care too much for Rhett Lashlee,but Im still behind him.I think Auburn wins both and its a new season my friend.So glad my buddy os back at it.Football aint the same without u bro
    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Quote Originally Posted by warcameagle56:

    My play of weekend is Vandy.Great seeing you Post.Tailed your Under PennSt except I played full game.Best of luck to you this season.War Eagle my friend.

    Good to see you WCE!  I've been wondering where you have been?
    Thoughts on Arky St/Auburn, and Auburn in general?
    I think the next 2 Saturdays will tell the tale for Auburn.BTW,I played BIG 2gpar-Stipe & Fabricio Werdum...If Auburn gets by TxA&M & LSU its a new season for us.If we go 0-2 it might be time to get the checkbook out and if we go 1-1 stay tuned.Defense looked tenacious and the O cant be any worse.I dont care too much for Rhett Lashlee,but Im still behind him.I think Auburn wins both and its a new season my friend.So glad my buddy os back at it.Football aint the same without u bro
    .
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 567 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,338
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,841
    • MLB Playoffs 5,670
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,450
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,078
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,261
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.