• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 2)

    «First Previous 456 ... 111213 Next Last»
    tideman
    JP13
    TuttiMac98
    alwaylose
    ELGALLO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 53775
    Posts: 320
    «First Previous 456 ... 111213 Next Last»
     
    tideman
    tideman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 4810
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 10:35 AM ET #76

    Freakish week 1 you had Jimmy  


    Reply
    Freakish week 1 you had Jimmy  


     
    JP13
    JP13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1641
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 11:10 AM ET #77

    What up Freak ! 
    I always enjoy it when I see 6 of my weekly picks match yours. Glad to see some one else liking G.-ST. I'm not sure why that AF line keeps going up when they did not even cover against Abilene Christine last week, but we'll take it w/ G-St. 
    I like both unders in the Bama game...As we know Saban won't run the score up on an inferior team (sorry USC) and I don't see WK scoring more than 14-17 points(if that's possible). Even with a 42-14/17 outcome, that's still just 56/59 points...the public is all over the over pushing it from 58 to 62....I don't see it. Bama is 0-8 against the spread against non conference foes, BUT has beaten WK by 35 and 36 points the last 2 meetings. I was at the last game in 2012 when we beat them 35-0. I think we may cover but haven't touched it. 
    Poor South Al. ...got the biggest win of their team history last week and now the big bad bully is coming to town. G.South usually whoops them  like a red headed step  child, this one probably won't be close. 
    On ArkySt. but not sure about them taking the game though....I'll be sure to read your Auby write up and see what you have to say on that game. 
    Love the Gamecocks this week, and to me it looks like the wrong side is favored in that T.Tech game. 
    Best of luck this weekend, I'm about to do my good deed for the day and take mom to the Dew Drop for some lunch. 
    Reply
    What up Freak ! 
    I always enjoy it when I see 6 of my weekly picks match yours. Glad to see some one else liking G.-ST. I'm not sure why that AF line keeps going up when they did not even cover against Abilene Christine last week, but we'll take it w/ G-St. 
    I like both unders in the Bama game...As we know Saban won't run the score up on an inferior team (sorry USC) and I don't see WK scoring more than 14-17 points(if that's possible). Even with a 42-14/17 outcome, that's still just 56/59 points...the public is all over the over pushing it from 58 to 62....I don't see it. Bama is 0-8 against the spread against non conference foes, BUT has beaten WK by 35 and 36 points the last 2 meetings. I was at the last game in 2012 when we beat them 35-0. I think we may cover but haven't touched it. 
    Poor South Al. ...got the biggest win of their team history last week and now the big bad bully is coming to town. G.South usually whoops them  like a red headed step  child, this one probably won't be close. 
    On ArkySt. but not sure about them taking the game though....I'll be sure to read your Auby write up and see what you have to say on that game. 
    Love the Gamecocks this week, and to me it looks like the wrong side is favored in that T.Tech game. 
    Best of luck this weekend, I'm about to do my good deed for the day and take mom to the Dew Drop for some lunch. 
     
    TuttiMac98
    TuttiMac98
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 186
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 11:39 AM ET #78

    Nice run JF do u ply Nfl
    Reply
    Nice run JF do u ply Nfl
     
    alwaylose
    alwaylose
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 1670
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 11:39 AM ET #79

    Thanks Jimmy 
    Reply
    Thanks Jimmy 
     
    ELGALLO
    ELGALLO
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2877
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 12:37 PM ET #80

    Reply
     
    Trickspicks
    Trickspicks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 1:33 PM ET #81

    Hey Jimmy,

    Don't post much just a casual follower and thank you for those 1H under winners last week!!

    What are your thoughts on the USC-Utah St game? I am looking at USC 1h -9.5 . After a blow out in Alabama, I am thinking the trojans come out firing and get Ju Ju going??  Utah st has a nice running game but USC front 7 looked pretty stout in the first half against Alabama... besides the  73 yard run towards the end of a blowout Alabama did not have much going on the ground.

    Your insight is appreciated!!

    GL this week!




    Reply
    Hey Jimmy,

    Don't post much just a casual follower and thank you for those 1H under winners last week!!

    What are your thoughts on the USC-Utah St game? I am looking at USC 1h -9.5 . After a blow out in Alabama, I am thinking the trojans come out firing and get Ju Ju going??  Utah st has a nice running game but USC front 7 looked pretty stout in the first half against Alabama... besides the  73 yard run towards the end of a blowout Alabama did not have much going on the ground.

    Your insight is appreciated!!

    GL this week!




     
    UGA520
    UGA520
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 380
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 1:38 PM ET #82

    Good luck brother!  really love the MTSU play. I think they win out right.
    Reply
    Good luck brother!  really love the MTSU play. I think they win out right.
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 2:02 PM ET #83

    Virus runs through Arkansas State football team

    https://www.theplainsman.com/article/2016/09/virus-arkansas-state

     

    Reply

    Virus runs through Arkansas State football team

    https://www.theplainsman.com/article/2016/09/virus-arkansas-state

     

     
    whiskey1
    whiskey1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 2:16 PM ET #84

    Jimmy What's your feel on Old Dom plus pts.....O/U for Duke/Wake, Maryland/FIU, Old Dom/App St....Thanks!!!!
    Reply
    Jimmy What's your feel on Old Dom plus pts.....O/U for Duke/Wake, Maryland/FIU, Old Dom/App St....Thanks!!!!
     
    skinny84
    skinny84
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 2:45 PM ET #85

    Hey freak do you like anything for tonight?
    Reply
    Hey freak do you like anything for tonight?
     
    RookieCapper16
    RookieCapper16
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 2:54 PM ET #86

    As a rookie I appreciate all your helpful hints and insight Jimmy. BOL this week and the rest of the season
    Reply
    As a rookie I appreciate all your helpful hints and insight Jimmy. BOL this week and the rest of the season
     
    Baker86
    Baker86
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 2:59 PM ET #87

    Thanks for doing this JDF! If you could bet on just ONE game which game would you chose? 

    South Carolina +7? or another one?

    Thanks!
    Reply
    Thanks for doing this JDF! If you could bet on just ONE game which game would you chose? 

    South Carolina +7? or another one?

    Thanks!
     
    Dodgy
    Dodgy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:11 PM ET #88

    Can't decide if I want to juice out of my Arky State bet or not.  30 players missing at practice for a week is no joke 
    Reply
    Can't decide if I want to juice out of my Arky State bet or not.  30 players missing at practice for a week is no joke 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:12 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by skinny84:

    Hey freak do you like anything for tonight?

    Ordinarily I adhere to my own strict rule of never fading Syracuse in the Carrier Dome, but I'm also really, really high on Louisville this season.  So the gamblers side of me compels me to take the Orangemen with the points, while the football side of me says Petrino is going to run it up them tonight.  And although I won't post it as a play, the football side wins out this time.  'Cuse will not stop this runaway train - I'm on Louisville tonight.  I'll follow that up with a bold prediction.   - Louisville will win by at least 4 TDs!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by skinny84:

    Hey freak do you like anything for tonight?

    Ordinarily I adhere to my own strict rule of never fading Syracuse in the Carrier Dome, but I'm also really, really high on Louisville this season.  So the gamblers side of me compels me to take the Orangemen with the points, while the football side of me says Petrino is going to run it up them tonight.  And although I won't post it as a play, the football side wins out this time.  'Cuse will not stop this runaway train - I'm on Louisville tonight.  I'll follow that up with a bold prediction.   - Louisville will win by at least 4 TDs!

     

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171479
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:21 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    My big 3-team parlay this week is South Florida -14, South Carolina +7 & Arkansas State +20.  Those are my actual numbers.

     


    Wazuuup mah man Jimmy nice start for you in week #1 Congrats 

    Love those 3 plays Jimmy may play them separately or on a parlay haven't decided but had a look at the plays very enticing indeed

    But you will take credit where credit is due if I do post them hehe

    Much Respect


    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    My big 3-team parlay this week is South Florida -14, South Carolina +7 & Arkansas State +20.  Those are my actual numbers.

     


    Wazuuup mah man Jimmy nice start for you in week #1 Congrats 

    Love those 3 plays Jimmy may play them separately or on a parlay haven't decided but had a look at the plays very enticing indeed

    But you will take credit where credit is due if I do post them hehe

    Much Respect


     
    JP13
    JP13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 1641
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:21 PM ET #91

    yeah the line has shot up for the Ville -16 already....I don't think it will stop there! 
    Reply
    yeah the line has shot up for the Ville -16 already....I don't think it will stop there! 
     
    mrdish33
    mrdish33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 3646
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:22 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Ordinarily I adhere to my own strict rule of never fading Syracuse in the Carrier Dome, but I'm also really, really high on Louisville this season.  So the gamblers side of me compels me to take the Orangemen with the points, while the football side of me says Petrino is going to run it up them tonight.  And although I won't post it as a play, the football side wins out this time.  'Cuse will not stop this runaway train - I'm on Louisville tonight.  I'll follow that up with a bold prediction.   - Louisville will win by at least 4 TDs!

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Ordinarily I adhere to my own strict rule of never fading Syracuse in the Carrier Dome, but I'm also really, really high on Louisville this season.  So the gamblers side of me compels me to take the Orangemen with the points, while the football side of me says Petrino is going to run it up them tonight.  And although I won't post it as a play, the football side wins out this time.  'Cuse will not stop this runaway train - I'm on Louisville tonight.  I'll follow that up with a bold prediction.   - Louisville will win by at least 4 TDs!

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:26 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by jbl:

    A buddy of mine is very high on Mia of Fla. 24 seems like a lot to me . Any opinion?

    I have a pretty firm policy of not backing Mark Richt coached teams.  Strictly fade material for me.

    By all accounts, Miami should be very good as long as Brad Kaaya is under center.  Phil Steele likes them to play in the ACC Championship Game.  My hunch is the 'Canes woodshed the Owls, but what the hell do I know?  What I do know is that I don't trust Mark Richt with my money at all.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jbl:

    A buddy of mine is very high on Mia of Fla. 24 seems like a lot to me . Any opinion?

    I have a pretty firm policy of not backing Mark Richt coached teams.  Strictly fade material for me.

    By all accounts, Miami should be very good as long as Brad Kaaya is under center.  Phil Steele likes them to play in the ACC Championship Game.  My hunch is the 'Canes woodshed the Owls, but what the hell do I know?  What I do know is that I don't trust Mark Richt with my money at all.

     

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:29 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy:

    Can't decide if I want to juice out of my Arky State bet or not.  30 players missing at practice for a week is no joke 

    Yes, I just became aware of it.  I posted a link above.

    I will have to degrade that game for sure!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy:

    Can't decide if I want to juice out of my Arky State bet or not.  30 players missing at practice for a week is no joke 

    Yes, I just became aware of it.  I posted a link above.

    I will have to degrade that game for sure!

     

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171479
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:31 PM ET #95

    Quick Question Jimmy what's your take on the Central Florida against Michigan Game I may play the Dog here *woof! woof! 

    Just Curious Mac
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quick Question Jimmy what's your take on the Central Florida against Michigan Game I may play the Dog here *woof! woof! 

    Just Curious Mac
     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171479
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:35 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Virus runs through Arkansas State football team

    https://www.theplainsman.com/article/2016/09/virus-arkansas-state


     


    Yikes! I just read that article as well
    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Virus runs through Arkansas State football team

    https://www.theplainsman.com/article/2016/09/virus-arkansas-state


     


    Yikes! I just read that article as well
     
    rja9
    rja9
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:41 PM ET #97

    Hey Jimmy- Appreciate the posts and great job with your picks last week. Would you mind sharing what do your regular, best and max bets represent in terms of units?
    Reply
    Hey Jimmy- Appreciate the posts and great job with your picks last week. Would you mind sharing what do your regular, best and max bets represent in terms of units?
     
    The_BigDog
    The_BigDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 4040
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 3:45 PM ET #98

    Jimmy

    I love and am all over S Carolina... until Miss State finds a QB they are not going to win much.

    I really like NAVY -4 vs UCONN.....  your thoughts on that one?

    Stay HOT buddy

    Reply

    Jimmy

    I love and am all over S Carolina... until Miss State finds a QB they are not going to win much.

    I really like NAVY -4 vs UCONN.....  your thoughts on that one?

    Stay HOT buddy

     
    pinballwizard
    pinballwizard
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 11527
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 4:00 PM ET #99

    "Louisville will win by at least 4 TDs"? Well then -16 points seems like a real downright bargain. 
    Reply
    "Louisville will win by at least 4 TDs"? Well then -16 points seems like a real downright bargain. 
     
     
    The_BigDog
    The_BigDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 4040
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 4:02 PM ET #100

    Just say an earlier post on your UCONN comments.... sorry I missed it somehow, thanks
    Reply
    Just say an earlier post on your UCONN comments.... sorry I missed it somehow, thanks
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 456 ... 111213 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,329
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,831
    • MLB Playoffs 5,647
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,450
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,064
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,230
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.