*** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 2)
HEY jimmy ?North Carolina @ Illinois +9 & ML +260 ** Best Bet **at now +7.5 stiil a good best bet ?
Dude, not to be a d**k but if he's betting the ML, I'm sure a point and half drop won't make a difference
HEY jimmy ?North Carolina @ Illinois +9 & ML +260 ** Best Bet **at now +7.5 stiil a good best bet ?
Dude, not to be a d**k but if he's betting the ML, I'm sure a point and half drop won't make a difference
Dude, not to be a d**k but if he's betting the ML, I'm sure a point and half drop won't make a difference
Dude, not to be a d**k but if he's betting the ML, I'm sure a point and half drop won't make a difference
Best of luck Jimmy, appreciate your picks as always. My dog barking plays so far I'm looking at are UCONN, South Carolina, Texas Tech. I think all 3 could win straight up. Glad to see your thinking along the same lines.
Any take on Arkansas State? I'll be honest I'm a complete college football junkie. I watch about 30+ games each weekend. This past weekend Arkansas State was one of the worst looking teams I witnessed. Any reason why you are not only leaning on taking the points but calling straight up win as well?
Interesting that you mentioned UConn because in trying to whittle my card down to a reasonable number of plays, UConn was my final cut. My hesitation is that it's a road game. I do think they knock off the Middies though. I like the play a lot!
Several have inquired about the Arky St./Auburn game, so I'll cobble something together on it soon.
![]()
Best of luck Jimmy, appreciate your picks as always. My dog barking plays so far I'm looking at are UCONN, South Carolina, Texas Tech. I think all 3 could win straight up. Glad to see your thinking along the same lines.
Any take on Arkansas State? I'll be honest I'm a complete college football junkie. I watch about 30+ games each weekend. This past weekend Arkansas State was one of the worst looking teams I witnessed. Any reason why you are not only leaning on taking the points but calling straight up win as well?
Interesting that you mentioned UConn because in trying to whittle my card down to a reasonable number of plays, UConn was my final cut. My hesitation is that it's a road game. I do think they knock off the Middies though. I like the play a lot!
Several have inquired about the Arky St./Auburn game, so I'll cobble something together on it soon.
![]()
Ok, this is my mistake, so let me clarify. I should have put the ML plays on a separate line, as they are certainly not meant to be "Best Bets." I really need to re-post so that it's clear.
![]()
Ok, this is my mistake, so let me clarify. I should have put the ML plays on a separate line, as they are certainly not meant to be "Best Bets." I really need to re-post so that it's clear.
![]()
Ok, this is my mistake, so let me clarify. I should have put the ML plays on a separate line, as they are certainly not meant to be "Best Bets." I really need to re-post so that it's clear.
![]()
NP Jimmy - as mentioned above, I am on NC. I have already submitted my wager (don't want to use the L word in any context)...When you get a chance, just wanted to get your thoughts on the matchup and your backing of Illinois. As my mentor Wise has told me, you learn from the bets you win, but you learn more by better refining your strategy for subsequent wagers from those you lose. Thanks in advance. And GL on Sat! ![]()
Ok, this is my mistake, so let me clarify. I should have put the ML plays on a separate line, as they are certainly not meant to be "Best Bets." I really need to re-post so that it's clear.
![]()
NP Jimmy - as mentioned above, I am on NC. I have already submitted my wager (don't want to use the L word in any context)...When you get a chance, just wanted to get your thoughts on the matchup and your backing of Illinois. As my mentor Wise has told me, you learn from the bets you win, but you learn more by better refining your strategy for subsequent wagers from those you lose. Thanks in advance. And GL on Sat! ![]()
Hey Jimmy,
My big 3-team parlay this week is South Florida -14, South Carolina +7 & Arkansas State +20. Those are my actual numbers.
![]()
Hey Jimmy,
My big 3-team parlay this week is South Florida -14, South Carolina +7 & Arkansas State +20. Those are my actual numbers.
![]()
Pound Florida state now. 30 Charleston state players suspended for that game.
Pound Florida state now. 30 Charleston state players suspended for that game.
Pound Florida state now. 30 Charleston state players suspended for that game.
![]()
Great info!!!
The game is not up yet on BMer.
Pound Florida state now. 30 Charleston state players suspended for that game.
![]()
Great info!!!
The game is not up yet on BMer.
Pound Florida state now. 30 Charleston state players suspended for that game.
Pound Florida state now. 30 Charleston state players suspended for that game.
Appreciate your input and all your contributions to this forum, truly one of the best. My Purdue line is +6 - would you still bet it at this line? Obviously big difference between 6 and 7.
Appreciate your input and all your contributions to this forum, truly one of the best. My Purdue line is +6 - would you still bet it at this line? Obviously big difference between 6 and 7.
Hi Jimmy,
Appreciate your input and all your contributions to this forum, truly one of the best. My Purdue line is +6 - would you still bet it at this line? Obviously big difference between 6 and 7.
Hi Jimmy,
Appreciate your input and all your contributions to this forum, truly one of the best. My Purdue line is +6 - would you still bet it at this line? Obviously big difference between 6 and 7.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
- MLB Playoffs 5,559
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
