*** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 2)
OMG ...like all of them ,but the USF -15,, just a bad gambling number for me. That said BOL . Ht them all.
I understand your concern, but I honestly think the Bulls cover this game comfortably. I faded NIU against Wyoming playing in the altitude of Laramie last week, and now NIU had to travel back to Illinois and then to Tampa where they'll have to deal with the Florida heat and humidity. I don't see them faring well against athletes that are superior to the ones they lost to last week. Lay the 15 with confidence.
![]()
OMG ...like all of them ,but the USF -15,, just a bad gambling number for me. That said BOL . Ht them all.
I understand your concern, but I honestly think the Bulls cover this game comfortably. I faded NIU against Wyoming playing in the altitude of Laramie last week, and now NIU had to travel back to Illinois and then to Tampa where they'll have to deal with the Florida heat and humidity. I don't see them faring well against athletes that are superior to the ones they lost to last week. Lay the 15 with confidence.
![]()
Thanks for the input at heritage you can buy 10pts on parlays, it pays a little more than 10pt teasers to play it this way. is it something you would personally put money on.
I would prefer a 2-teamer with South Carolina and South Florida. South Carolina will win the game straight up IMO. Dating back to Muschamp's early days at Auburn, he is has been very successful at defending the Dan Mullen offense when he was Florida's OC. No way Muschamp loses this game!
See Post #27 for my thoughts on South Florida. That is a game I am very confident in as well.
![]()
Thanks for the input at heritage you can buy 10pts on parlays, it pays a little more than 10pt teasers to play it this way. is it something you would personally put money on.
I would prefer a 2-teamer with South Carolina and South Florida. South Carolina will win the game straight up IMO. Dating back to Muschamp's early days at Auburn, he is has been very successful at defending the Dan Mullen offense when he was Florida's OC. No way Muschamp loses this game!
See Post #27 for my thoughts on South Florida. That is a game I am very confident in as well.
![]()
thks for the plays and insight jimmy. Who's the girl in your photo?
Kayleigh Pearson!!! And she has a British accent!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4XOa3ZVxo
![]()
![]()
![]()
thks for the plays and insight jimmy. Who's the girl in your photo?
Kayleigh Pearson!!! And she has a British accent!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4XOa3ZVxo
![]()
![]()
![]()
Any take on Arkansas State? I'll be honest I'm a complete college football junkie. I watch about 30+ games each weekend. This past weekend Arkansas State was one of the worst looking teams I witnessed. Any reason why you are not only leaning on taking the points but calling straight up win as well?
Any take on Arkansas State? I'll be honest I'm a complete college football junkie. I watch about 30+ games each weekend. This past weekend Arkansas State was one of the worst looking teams I witnessed. Any reason why you are not only leaning on taking the points but calling straight up win as well?
good to see you buddy...starting to like the PSU-Pitt under (or 1H) better than PSU....was looking adding small play on TT after seeing the latest ASU injury report, BOL this week jimmy![]()
![]()
good to see you buddy...starting to like the PSU-Pitt under (or 1H) better than PSU....was looking adding small play on TT after seeing the latest ASU injury report, BOL this week jimmy![]()
![]()
Best of luck Jimmy, appreciate your picks as always. My dog barking plays so far I'm looking at are UCONN, South Carolina, Texas Tech. I think all 3 could win straight up. Glad to see your thinking along the same lines.
Any take on Arkansas State? I'll be honest I'm a complete college football junkie. I watch about 30+ games each weekend. This past weekend Arkansas State was one of the worst looking teams I witnessed. Any reason why you are not only leaning on taking the points but calling straight up win as well?
Best of luck Jimmy, appreciate your picks as always. My dog barking plays so far I'm looking at are UCONN, South Carolina, Texas Tech. I think all 3 could win straight up. Glad to see your thinking along the same lines.
Any take on Arkansas State? I'll be honest I'm a complete college football junkie. I watch about 30+ games each weekend. This past weekend Arkansas State was one of the worst looking teams I witnessed. Any reason why you are not only leaning on taking the points but calling straight up win as well?
an intelligent Bama fan
one of the best around, glad you are posting Jimmy, we generally agree on many games
Gee, I hope that's a good thing!!!
Much respect Wahoo, and best of luck with your card, particularly since it sounds like we may be joined at the hip this week.
Jimmy u play pro?
an intelligent Bama fan
one of the best around, glad you are posting Jimmy, we generally agree on many games
Gee, I hope that's a good thing!!!
Much respect Wahoo, and best of luck with your card, particularly since it sounds like we may be joined at the hip this week.
Jimmy u play pro?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
- MLB Playoffs 5,559
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
