WahooS, for a virus, Ivermectin from the co-op and at 1 mi/100lbs body weight, this med disrupts the way a virus works by stopping the virus from replicating. I add the med to about a quarter cup of water daily for four days.
Bowl Money ~ HooTrain Collab
HooTrain…so you guys anticipate any of the bowl games this weekend to make your list? Just trying to decide if I should take Jax St at -2.5 before it goes up, but also waiting to see if the HooTrain is on either side of that one. Much Appreciated!
HooTrain…so you guys anticipate any of the bowl games this weekend to make your list? Just trying to decide if I should take Jax St at -2.5 before it goes up, but also waiting to see if the HooTrain is on either side of that one. Much Appreciated!
@WahooS Got UTSA -11' and -13' at locals.......worth a middle shot?
@WahooS Got UTSA -11' and -13' at locals.......worth a middle shot?
@WahooS Got UTSA -11' and -13' at locals.......worth a middle shot?
I have 9.5 on my bet & im not middling if it hits 17
Im thinking 34-10 or maybe worse for the herd
best to you befus
@WahooS Got UTSA -11' and -13' at locals.......worth a middle shot?
I have 9.5 on my bet & im not middling if it hits 17
Im thinking 34-10 or maybe worse for the herd
best to you befus
any intel on this Boise third string true frosh QB? never played a snap.
any intel on this Boise third string true frosh QB? never played a snap.
Saturday Dec 16th....nothing crazy...so many unknowns.....from players to coaches to motivation....just action wagers cause we all know sometimes (always) ya gotta bet em all.....Its F@ckin Bowl season!!![]()
Jacksonville St ML
Miami OH +7 & U42.5
N Mexico St ML (parlay with UTSA ML too)
Boise St +4.5 & U48.5
Texas Tech -3 & O56.5
Ohio/Ga Southern U48.5
*Leans*
NMSt/Fresno O51
Jacksonville/Lou U58.5
Ohio +3.5
UDMLP
Miami Oh
Boise St
USF
AF
OK St
Oklahoma
Rutgers
Be good this weekend boys and girls.....because if you are the Ole HooTrain will get with Santa and make sure your stockings are jammed with winners next week.....![]()
Saturday Dec 16th....nothing crazy...so many unknowns.....from players to coaches to motivation....just action wagers cause we all know sometimes (always) ya gotta bet em all.....Its F@ckin Bowl season!!![]()
Jacksonville St ML
Miami OH +7 & U42.5
N Mexico St ML (parlay with UTSA ML too)
Boise St +4.5 & U48.5
Texas Tech -3 & O56.5
Ohio/Ga Southern U48.5
*Leans*
NMSt/Fresno O51
Jacksonville/Lou U58.5
Ohio +3.5
UDMLP
Miami Oh
Boise St
USF
AF
OK St
Oklahoma
Rutgers
Be good this weekend boys and girls.....because if you are the Ole HooTrain will get with Santa and make sure your stockings are jammed with winners next week.....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by befus: @WahooS Got UTSA -11' and -13' at locals.......worth a middle shot?I personally think it’s an easy win for Utsa so I wouldn’t middle anything I have 9.5 on my bet & im not middling if it hits 17 Im thinking 34-10 or maybe worse for the herd best to you befus
I have them at 9.5 as well so I'll just coast to Victory from there :-)
Quote Originally Posted by befus: @WahooS Got UTSA -11' and -13' at locals.......worth a middle shot?I personally think it’s an easy win for Utsa so I wouldn’t middle anything I have 9.5 on my bet & im not middling if it hits 17 Im thinking 34-10 or maybe worse for the herd best to you befus
I have them at 9.5 as well so I'll just coast to Victory from there :-)
lots of questions I see in the thread I didn’t get to, bare with me, feel like a bag of azz with the flu bug
this season I gave advice even without recommendations so I’ll honor that tradition here
here is where I’d look towards on early games
1. Jax St / Lafayette over (rich rod bowl games go OVER, why fight that?). slight edge to Jax st also but game in Louisiana so something to ponder if choosing a side
2. GeoSou / Ohio under (Helton blows in bowls so not laying the 3.5 despite Ohio losing their entire university for this game, feels like a slow moving grinder)
3. Miami Oh plus (if you can get 7 then it’s a worthy bet for sure, coach Martin 4-0 ATS in bowls)
4. Ucla/Boise under (ucla won’t care enough & boise is down to the waterboy at QB who can’t throw, 21-16 type of mess on our hands here, ucla has better players so I can see picking them in pools to win straight up but not sure I could lay over 3 if betting a side)
5. NMSU minus (fresno loses tedford for health reasons & Jerry Kill just keeps on rolling, got his first bowl victory recently & this game truly matters to him & his program, could look maybe toward over as there should be points scored here)
6. Cal/tech over (cal trending better & will be able to run on tech, tech will score also as we all know Cal uses the matador technique for tackling), the cal players may be in shock once they arrive to that nobody nowhere nothing city they are playing in, my brain wants tech to win but they are so schizophrenic & I know Cal will run on them, gun to dome id grab the points but feel over a slightly better option, tech will have fans there, will Cal lol?
7. Wku/Odu under, expect this to be an ugly game, I have fair line at PK so could possibly give look toward toppers if choosing a side
8. Utsa obv a blow so we bet -9.5, I do think they still cover current number but feel much better in single digits, should be an under look as well, Marshall will struggle to score & runners not exactly super explosive
9. Usf plus (up & coming squad super happy to be here vs a team that basically mailed it in this year, I’d look toward the dog)
10. Ucf minus (nothing worse than laying points with Gus bus but I can’t see any outcome that doesn’t include ucf running all over tech, they have too much speed on the edge as well, this SHOULD be a double digit smash but always consider the lonely feeling of knowing you laid points with Gus, should be lots of points in this one so could look toward over)
Hopefully this will help those of you who choose to be insane & bet all these games
Train & I will discuss & may add a bet or two for this weekend but not sure
best to all you & Happy Holidays, don’t forget to spend time with your families (especially if you have kids), nobody likes a wife so I get it if you leave her alone in favor of grinding out a bowl game in New Mexico haha
excuse typos as I’m kind of drugged up & didn’t proof this
![]()
lots of questions I see in the thread I didn’t get to, bare with me, feel like a bag of azz with the flu bug
this season I gave advice even without recommendations so I’ll honor that tradition here
here is where I’d look towards on early games
1. Jax St / Lafayette over (rich rod bowl games go OVER, why fight that?). slight edge to Jax st also but game in Louisiana so something to ponder if choosing a side
2. GeoSou / Ohio under (Helton blows in bowls so not laying the 3.5 despite Ohio losing their entire university for this game, feels like a slow moving grinder)
3. Miami Oh plus (if you can get 7 then it’s a worthy bet for sure, coach Martin 4-0 ATS in bowls)
4. Ucla/Boise under (ucla won’t care enough & boise is down to the waterboy at QB who can’t throw, 21-16 type of mess on our hands here, ucla has better players so I can see picking them in pools to win straight up but not sure I could lay over 3 if betting a side)
5. NMSU minus (fresno loses tedford for health reasons & Jerry Kill just keeps on rolling, got his first bowl victory recently & this game truly matters to him & his program, could look maybe toward over as there should be points scored here)
6. Cal/tech over (cal trending better & will be able to run on tech, tech will score also as we all know Cal uses the matador technique for tackling), the cal players may be in shock once they arrive to that nobody nowhere nothing city they are playing in, my brain wants tech to win but they are so schizophrenic & I know Cal will run on them, gun to dome id grab the points but feel over a slightly better option, tech will have fans there, will Cal lol?
7. Wku/Odu under, expect this to be an ugly game, I have fair line at PK so could possibly give look toward toppers if choosing a side
8. Utsa obv a blow so we bet -9.5, I do think they still cover current number but feel much better in single digits, should be an under look as well, Marshall will struggle to score & runners not exactly super explosive
9. Usf plus (up & coming squad super happy to be here vs a team that basically mailed it in this year, I’d look toward the dog)
10. Ucf minus (nothing worse than laying points with Gus bus but I can’t see any outcome that doesn’t include ucf running all over tech, they have too much speed on the edge as well, this SHOULD be a double digit smash but always consider the lonely feeling of knowing you laid points with Gus, should be lots of points in this one so could look toward over)
Hopefully this will help those of you who choose to be insane & bet all these games
Train & I will discuss & may add a bet or two for this weekend but not sure
best to all you & Happy Holidays, don’t forget to spend time with your families (especially if you have kids), nobody likes a wife so I get it if you leave her alone in favor of grinding out a bowl game in New Mexico haha
excuse typos as I’m kind of drugged up & didn’t proof this
![]()
any intel on this Boise third string true frosh QB? never played a snap.
he can’t throw & nobody throws on bruins anyway so boise will be playing one handed in this game, they should have some success on ground but without the threat of a pass it’s a challenge
the issue is ucla won’t care so hard to back them but they should win this game straight up
![]()
any intel on this Boise third string true frosh QB? never played a snap.
he can’t throw & nobody throws on bruins anyway so boise will be playing one handed in this game, they should have some success on ground but without the threat of a pass it’s a challenge
the issue is ucla won’t care so hard to back them but they should win this game straight up
![]()
Any idea why the line for UTSA dropped 2 points from -13.5 to -11.5? I’m still confident with my UTSA pick, just curious.
![]()
Any idea why the line for UTSA dropped 2 points from -13.5 to -11.5? I’m still confident with my UTSA pick, just curious.
![]()
Any thoughts on UCLA Team Total under 26.5? UCLA Lot of missing pieces and their offense last 5 throwing out USC has been anemic. Boise St d better in last 5 since the Coach was removed.
Any thoughts on UCLA Team Total under 26.5? UCLA Lot of missing pieces and their offense last 5 throwing out USC has been anemic. Boise St d better in last 5 since the Coach was removed.
Good luck guys. I'm with you on a lot of these plays. Hoo, I doubt if I play it, but I'm leaning under on Jax St/Ulala. ULL QB Fields is the unknown in that game. I haven't really seen a big enough sample size from his 3 games he's played to say he can explose the Jax St pass D. And I know ULL will have trouble running on them. Jax allowing just 2.8 ypc. It should be a good game, along with the Cal/Tech game.
Good luck guys. I'm with you on a lot of these plays. Hoo, I doubt if I play it, but I'm leaning under on Jax St/Ulala. ULL QB Fields is the unknown in that game. I haven't really seen a big enough sample size from his 3 games he's played to say he can explose the Jax St pass D. And I know ULL will have trouble running on them. Jax allowing just 2.8 ypc. It should be a good game, along with the Cal/Tech game.
Any thoughts on UCLA Team Total under 26.5? UCLA Lot of missing pieces and their offense last 5 throwing out USC has been anemic. Boise St d better in last 5 since the Coach was removed.
Any thoughts on UCLA Team Total under 26.5? UCLA Lot of missing pieces and their offense last 5 throwing out USC has been anemic. Boise St d better in last 5 since the Coach was removed.
@TRAIN69 Would you take UTSA TT over 30.5??
@TRAIN69 Would you take UTSA TT over 30.5??
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,691
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 768
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,313
- MLB Playoffs 11,487
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,775
- PART DEUX 119
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,229
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
