• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Bowl Money ~ HooTrain Collab

    «First Previous 192021 ... 212223 Next Last»
    WahooS
    Rob33
    wmi799
    CravinMorehead
    Mskeets
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 52742
    Posts: 553
    «First Previous 192021 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:39 AM ET #451

    haven’t heard from Train this morning so not sure on collab for next few days yet but I personally bet

     

     

    Kentucky + 4.5 

     

    this is just my own, not a collab 

     

    just feel there is value at any number over 3

     

    Happy Holidays Covers Nation thumbs_up

     

     

    .
    Reply

    haven’t heard from Train this morning so not sure on collab for next few days yet but I personally bet

     

     

    Kentucky + 4.5 

     

    this is just my own, not a collab 

     

    just feel there is value at any number over 3

     

    Happy Holidays Covers Nation thumbs_up

     

     

     
    Rob33
    Rob33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 203
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:40 AM ET #452

    @WahooS

     YAY. Win or lose with you regardless. You are 1 of the best. Thank you! I value your opinion

    Reply

    @WahooS

     YAY. Win or lose with you regardless. You are 1 of the best. Thank you! I value your opinion

     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:49 AM ET #453

    @WahooS

     BOL on the Kentucky play. Not sure on it yet. Currently I can get it at 3.5. Clemson is one of those teams I can't win with them involved. I bet against them, I lose. I take them, I lose.

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply

    @WahooS

     BOL on the Kentucky play. Not sure on it yet. Currently I can get it at 3.5. Clemson is one of those teams I can't win with them involved. I bet against them, I lose. I take them, I lose.

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:52 AM ET #454

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    @WahooS  BOL on the Kentucky play. Not sure on it yet. Currently I can get it at 3.5. Clemson is one of those teams I can't win with them involved. I bet against them, I lose. I take them, I lose.
    do whatever is best for you my friend, I just felt like with today’s rosters I’m getting value with the points 

    thumbs_up

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

    @WahooS  BOL on the Kentucky play. Not sure on it yet. Currently I can get it at 3.5. Clemson is one of those teams I can't win with them involved. I bet against them, I lose. I take them, I lose.
    do whatever is best for you my friend, I just felt like with today’s rosters I’m getting value with the points 

    thumbs_up

     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4667
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:52 AM ET #455

    Thanks for sharing as always fellas!

    Reply

    Thanks for sharing as always fellas!

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2533
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:55 AM ET #456

    Good to see you back sir… you’ve been doing this awhile… water off a ducks back on the negative… gone in a flash… and no need to engage….   Appreciate your picks… gonna put Kent in a teaser now … they rarely get blown out with stoops….  

    Reply

    Good to see you back sir… you’ve been doing this awhile… water off a ducks back on the negative… gone in a flash… and no need to engage….   Appreciate your picks… gonna put Kent in a teaser now … they rarely get blown out with stoops….  

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:56 AM ET #457

    Quote Originally Posted by longhornswin:

    Hope you’re feeling better Hoos!    Thanks Train for keeping it going, let’s ride!
    actually good today, had that heavy fever but it went by fast, I should be good for rest of bowls now 

    going to put up a big separate thread write up for the playoff games, two gems 

     

    an_cheers

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by longhornswin:

    Hope you’re feeling better Hoos!    Thanks Train for keeping it going, let’s ride!
    actually good today, had that heavy fever but it went by fast, I should be good for rest of bowls now 

    going to put up a big separate thread write up for the playoff games, two gems 

     

    an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 10:01 AM ET #458

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Good to see you back sir… you’ve been doing this awhile… water off a ducks back on the negative… gone in a flash… and no need to engage….   Appreciate your picks… gonna put Kent in a teaser now … they rarely get blown out with stoops….
    I like engaging on occasion, some need to be reminded peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    Good to see you back sir… you’ve been doing this awhile… water off a ducks back on the negative… gone in a flash… and no need to engage….   Appreciate your picks… gonna put Kent in a teaser now … they rarely get blown out with stoops….
    I like engaging on occasion, some need to be reminded peace_5

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55708
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 10:46 AM ET #459

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    @TRAIN69  Do you think Davis of Kentucky has a big day rushing?? it looks like a lot of teams had success running the ball on Clemson. Davis also get receptions too it looks like! seems to be the Kentucky work horse!  Davis over 68 rush yds, 16 yards rec and a TD is a nice +450
    I think all that is very reasonable to expect because if he doesn't have a solid day I dont think UK has a chance.an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    @TRAIN69  Do you think Davis of Kentucky has a big day rushing?? it looks like a lot of teams had success running the ball on Clemson. Davis also get receptions too it looks like! seems to be the Kentucky work horse!  Davis over 68 rush yds, 16 yards rec and a TD is a nice +450
    I think all that is very reasonable to expect because if he doesn't have a solid day I dont think UK has a chance.an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 10:59 AM ET #460

    Official Collab Bowl Bet (5-3-0 ats)

     

     

    Auburn - 6.5

    i personally bet this one at - 6 but see them winning by 21 so whatever line you choose to bet is fine with us, we love this one, this one is equal to utsa, Texas st & ok st , maybe better, freeze is a bowl game machine & they’ll take this one over at some point 

     

    smash moneybag

    .
    Reply

    Official Collab Bowl Bet (5-3-0 ats)

     

     

    Auburn - 6.5

    i personally bet this one at - 6 but see them winning by 21 so whatever line you choose to bet is fine with us, we love this one, this one is equal to utsa, Texas st & ok st , maybe better, freeze is a bowl game machine & they’ll take this one over at some point 

     

    smash moneybag

     
    CravinMorehead
    CravinMorehead
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 4667
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 11:06 AM ET #461

    That’s what we like to hear boys! Apreciate ya fellas

    Reply

    That’s what we like to hear boys! Apreciate ya fellas

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13716
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 11:11 AM ET #462

    Hoo, its all that 'shagging' you are doing lately I bet an_roll_laugh

     

     

    Its the double edged sword when you are older like us...... get tired out and run down from JOY, or preserve your strength and get none! 

    I say be a 'loving warrior' and take the good with the bad that comes from having a good time and it that includes picking up a bug from being rundown, no biggie! an_speechless

     

    Love seeing you back in the saddle in here too again....thanks for you and Train during an 'ugly bowl season'. I am not a fan of all these transfers, as it kind of takes me back to when LeBron was doing it in Miami and I think its not cool.

    But hey, what can you do I suppose if 3-4 programs are hording all of the very best 5 Star recruits?

     

    I can't wait to hear your final take on the top 2 games after some further intel.... an_wink

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Hoo, its all that 'shagging' you are doing lately I bet an_roll_laugh

     

     

    Its the double edged sword when you are older like us...... get tired out and run down from JOY, or preserve your strength and get none! 

    I say be a 'loving warrior' and take the good with the bad that comes from having a good time and it that includes picking up a bug from being rundown, no biggie! an_speechless

     

    Love seeing you back in the saddle in here too again....thanks for you and Train during an 'ugly bowl season'. I am not a fan of all these transfers, as it kind of takes me back to when LeBron was doing it in Miami and I think its not cool.

    But hey, what can you do I suppose if 3-4 programs are hording all of the very best 5 Star recruits?

     

    I can't wait to hear your final take on the top 2 games after some further intel.... an_wink

     

     
    TheLorenaKid
    TheLorenaKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 11:18 AM ET #463

    I’m on Kentucky, but it sounds like RB Davis may not play the entire game. Too risky to take the prop bets in my opinion. 

    peace_5 clover

    Reply

    I’m on Kentucky, but it sounds like RB Davis may not play the entire game. Too risky to take the prop bets in my opinion. 

    peace_5 clover

     
    charles1911
    charles1911
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 586
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 11:34 AM ET #464

    @WahooS

     Bama beats the #1 team in the country . Had not lost in almost 3 years.  And they are an underdog ?    Michigan line 

    Reply

    @WahooS

     Bama beats the #1 team in the country . Had not lost in almost 3 years.  And they are an underdog ?    Michigan line 

     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 11:46 AM ET #465

    Gl Wahoo.   

    I’m also on Kentucky and Auburn.  You’re one of a very few I respect as a capper, so rather be with than against. 

    Props to train as well.  No disrespect.  You just bet very very different than me so sometimes your cards look like Swahili with all those plays but it’s gotta be close to 20 years I’ve been seeing u post and u do your thing.   Consistency separates the men from the boys in this sport.  I’ve seen more than a few parlay a hot season…….into bankruptcy.    It isn’t easy.    And I’m no whale by any means.   

    peace_5

    Reply

    Gl Wahoo.   

    I’m also on Kentucky and Auburn.  You’re one of a very few I respect as a capper, so rather be with than against. 

    Props to train as well.  No disrespect.  You just bet very very different than me so sometimes your cards look like Swahili with all those plays but it’s gotta be close to 20 years I’ve been seeing u post and u do your thing.   Consistency separates the men from the boys in this sport.  I’ve seen more than a few parlay a hot season…….into bankruptcy.    It isn’t easy.    And I’m no whale by any means.   

    peace_5

     
    befus
    befus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 402
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 11:51 AM ET #466

    Sorry to hijack, but currently leading decent bowl pool. In addition to KY +6' today I have Mizzou -2', Ore St +8', and ISU -8'. As these numbers were set long ago and have changed any thoughts using these numbers would be appreciated.

    People rarely do that which is not expected of them.
    Reply

    Sorry to hijack, but currently leading decent bowl pool. In addition to KY +6' today I have Mizzou -2', Ore St +8', and ISU -8'. As these numbers were set long ago and have changed any thoughts using these numbers would be appreciated.

     
    GMoneyGTown
    GMoneyGTown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 482
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 11:51 AM ET #467

    I graduated from Univ of Maryland and I am a die hard Terps fan for everything....though mostly they have been quite bad lately with sports.  Most times I don't bet their games cause hate rooting against them.  They are starting a fellow named Billy Edwards at QB tomorrow against Auburn. He started two games for us last year (Oct 22) and won both.  He is more dangerous running the ball than throwing....actually he ran for a lot of TDs in 22 i think.  He will take off and run when he doesn't find an open receiver quickly.  I don't know Auburn's defense a lot but they need to prepare for him running.  I think MD may put up a fight early in the game but if Auburn gets on top in the lead then it will be tough sledding for Terps to mount a comeback.  However staying away from the game and rooting for my alma mater - GO TERPS.

    BTW, thanks to both of you and your collabs....I always check in with your posts for useful information and analysis though i may not always agree.

    Good luck. 

    Reply

    I graduated from Univ of Maryland and I am a die hard Terps fan for everything....though mostly they have been quite bad lately with sports.  Most times I don't bet their games cause hate rooting against them.  They are starting a fellow named Billy Edwards at QB tomorrow against Auburn. He started two games for us last year (Oct 22) and won both.  He is more dangerous running the ball than throwing....actually he ran for a lot of TDs in 22 i think.  He will take off and run when he doesn't find an open receiver quickly.  I don't know Auburn's defense a lot but they need to prepare for him running.  I think MD may put up a fight early in the game but if Auburn gets on top in the lead then it will be tough sledding for Terps to mount a comeback.  However staying away from the game and rooting for my alma mater - GO TERPS.

    BTW, thanks to both of you and your collabs....I always check in with your posts for useful information and analysis though i may not always agree.

    Good luck. 

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55708
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 1:06 PM ET #468

    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:

    Gl Wahoo.    I’m also on Kentucky and Auburn.  You’re one of a very few I respect as a capper, so rather be with than against.  Props to train as well.  No disrespect.  You just bet very very different than me so sometimes your cards look like Swahili with all those plays but it’s gotta be close to 20 years I’ve been seeing u post and u do your thing.   Consistency separates the men from the boys in this sport.  I’ve seen more than a few parlay a hot season…….into bankruptcy.    It isn’t easy.    And I’m no whale by any means.
    All good bro. The Trains style is indeed a gambling foreign language. an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:

    Gl Wahoo.    I’m also on Kentucky and Auburn.  You’re one of a very few I respect as a capper, so rather be with than against.  Props to train as well.  No disrespect.  You just bet very very different than me so sometimes your cards look like Swahili with all those plays but it’s gotta be close to 20 years I’ve been seeing u post and u do your thing.   Consistency separates the men from the boys in this sport.  I’ve seen more than a few parlay a hot season…….into bankruptcy.    It isn’t easy.    And I’m no whale by any means.
    All good bro. The Trains style is indeed a gambling foreign language. an_roll_laugh

     
    Toothfairy1
    Toothfairy1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 2388
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 1:08 PM ET #469

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 1:52 PM ET #470

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Hoo, its all that 'shagging' you are doing lately I bet      Its the double edged sword when you are older like us...... get tired out and run down from JOY, or preserve your strength and get none!  I say be a 'loving warrior' and take the good with the bad that comes from having a good time and it that includes picking up a bug from being rundown, no biggie!    Love seeing you back in the saddle in here too again....thanks for you and Train during an 'ugly bowl season'. I am not a fan of all these transfers, as it kind of takes me back to when LeBron was doing it in Miami and I think its not cool. But hey, what can you do I suppose if 3-4 programs are hording all of the very best 5 Star recruits?   I can't wait to hear your final take on the top 2 games after some further intel....

    this entire bowl setup now requires lots of adjustments from guys like me who like to pepper those opening lines, I don’t like betting this particular way but I’ll adapt like I always have 

    I think this is the best playoff we have had because 3 of the 4 teams can actually win it all, I can make a case for 3 of them but only 1 will be hoisting that trophy & I think I know who that is, we shall find out soon enough 

     

    hope you’re well my friend, you did a great job this year, we need more solid guys like you to win

    peace_5

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Hoo, its all that 'shagging' you are doing lately I bet      Its the double edged sword when you are older like us...... get tired out and run down from JOY, or preserve your strength and get none!  I say be a 'loving warrior' and take the good with the bad that comes from having a good time and it that includes picking up a bug from being rundown, no biggie!    Love seeing you back in the saddle in here too again....thanks for you and Train during an 'ugly bowl season'. I am not a fan of all these transfers, as it kind of takes me back to when LeBron was doing it in Miami and I think its not cool. But hey, what can you do I suppose if 3-4 programs are hording all of the very best 5 Star recruits?   I can't wait to hear your final take on the top 2 games after some further intel....

    this entire bowl setup now requires lots of adjustments from guys like me who like to pepper those opening lines, I don’t like betting this particular way but I’ll adapt like I always have 

    I think this is the best playoff we have had because 3 of the 4 teams can actually win it all, I can make a case for 3 of them but only 1 will be hoisting that trophy & I think I know who that is, we shall find out soon enough 

     

    hope you’re well my friend, you did a great job this year, we need more solid guys like you to win

    peace_5

     
    stuff
    stuff
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 1:59 PM ET #471

       Wahoos, I posted #101 with an over the counter medication that treats most viruses. 

    Reply

       Wahoos, I posted #101 with an over the counter medication that treats most viruses. 

     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10344
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 2:20 PM ET #472

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    Moku_weena
    Moku_weena
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 2279
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 3:13 PM ET #473

    Any insight on Iowa at game?  

    Reply

    Any insight on Iowa at game?  

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13716
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 4:59 PM ET #474

    @WahooS

     Excited to hear who that is my friend and thank you for the compliment.

    If you like horse racing, I have already re-started my thread that me and DoubleUp used to dabble in with good success. I tend not to crank it up in the fall because its football and start of NCAAB so that is my focus till we get to bowl season and can breathe a little.

    Concerning football, know that we might differ in side positions like we do sometimes. if I am anticipating what your angles are and going to wait to reveal here.....

     

    I am a Longhorns fan, but not like you and many who are from that state, obviously. Texas feels like a place that I could feel comfortable in and have had an affinity for every since I was young. My gut says your move will be on Bama and you know I bleed for a lot of teams but very fond of the Wolverines program in general for some personal reasons.  Do I like Jim Harbaugh as it appears many don't? I tend not to take a stance that way but rather do I admire the work they put in and how they execute on the field....not a fan of what was uncovered off the field for sure! But, I like the players on that Wolverine team. If they get beat by Bama plays Texas, I am squarely on the Horns. If Michigan plays Texas in the final, then I am going to be torn.

    I personally don't think Washington can duplicate what they did to Oregon vs Texas and that is because of non familiarity and Ewer's footwork/ ability to throw from all positions and arm angles are better than Nix who if disrupted or  their team has no ground game going, can be wildly inconsistent as a  decision maker....

    Also, Sark tends to put Ewers into play calls that play to his strengths and considers how a defense like Washington could disrupt him..... .....do I think Huskies could cover? Yes, if they get disruptive balance and motivation with their run game to accentuate Penix. But if it comes to a last drive by Washington could be stopped by the Horns...YES. Do I think Ewers-Sark could find a way to get in the end zone if needed to seal a win....YES. For this reason, I believe you are either on Bama or Texas with your head, but most definitely, I believe your heart and the right line for Texas will make them you play.

     

    If it becomes Texas vs Alabama, do you anticipate a Texas -3.5 line? And this spawns record handle and debate?

    If Michigan wins, would they open up -3?

     

    Thanks Hoo an_praise

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    @WahooS

     Excited to hear who that is my friend and thank you for the compliment.

    If you like horse racing, I have already re-started my thread that me and DoubleUp used to dabble in with good success. I tend not to crank it up in the fall because its football and start of NCAAB so that is my focus till we get to bowl season and can breathe a little.

    Concerning football, know that we might differ in side positions like we do sometimes. if I am anticipating what your angles are and going to wait to reveal here.....

     

    I am a Longhorns fan, but not like you and many who are from that state, obviously. Texas feels like a place that I could feel comfortable in and have had an affinity for every since I was young. My gut says your move will be on Bama and you know I bleed for a lot of teams but very fond of the Wolverines program in general for some personal reasons.  Do I like Jim Harbaugh as it appears many don't? I tend not to take a stance that way but rather do I admire the work they put in and how they execute on the field....not a fan of what was uncovered off the field for sure! But, I like the players on that Wolverine team. If they get beat by Bama plays Texas, I am squarely on the Horns. If Michigan plays Texas in the final, then I am going to be torn.

    I personally don't think Washington can duplicate what they did to Oregon vs Texas and that is because of non familiarity and Ewer's footwork/ ability to throw from all positions and arm angles are better than Nix who if disrupted or  their team has no ground game going, can be wildly inconsistent as a  decision maker....

    Also, Sark tends to put Ewers into play calls that play to his strengths and considers how a defense like Washington could disrupt him..... .....do I think Huskies could cover? Yes, if they get disruptive balance and motivation with their run game to accentuate Penix. But if it comes to a last drive by Washington could be stopped by the Horns...YES. Do I think Ewers-Sark could find a way to get in the end zone if needed to seal a win....YES. For this reason, I believe you are either on Bama or Texas with your head, but most definitely, I believe your heart and the right line for Texas will make them you play.

     

    If it becomes Texas vs Alabama, do you anticipate a Texas -3.5 line? And this spawns record handle and debate?

    If Michigan wins, would they open up -3?

     

    Thanks Hoo an_praise

     
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 5:33 PM ET #475

    @Last2thirst

     A blowout or injury in either game can skew this, but I would think Bama would open -3 on Texas and Michigan even higher (maybe -3.5 or 4).   

    But like I said.   Milroe looks bad and Bama just scrapes by 17-16.   Texas wins 49-17 in their game and it could flip.   But gotta think Texas dog in both matchups. 

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     A blowout or injury in either game can skew this, but I would think Bama would open -3 on Texas and Michigan even higher (maybe -3.5 or 4).   

    But like I said.   Milroe looks bad and Bama just scrapes by 17-16.   Texas wins 49-17 in their game and it could flip.   But gotta think Texas dog in both matchups. 

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 192021 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,616
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 746
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,212
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
    • MLB Playoffs 10,935
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,820
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,722
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,147
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.