Ok State gets it done cheers thanks onward BOL on your next picks ![]()
![]()
Bowl Money ~ HooTrain Collab
@TRAIN69 thinking about +14.5 with BC at Fenway / freezing rain / Kevin Jennings 1 TD / 2 INT's in 6q's of play
@TRAIN69 thinking about +14.5 with BC at Fenway / freezing rain / Kevin Jennings 1 TD / 2 INT's in 6q's of play
Train play:
Delbert Mimms (NC St RB) O36.5 rushing yards
Wolfpack with a couple RBs on the depth chart gone.....and K St missing some defensive pieces....Just need a decent amount of carries and I like my chances....
Train play:
Delbert Mimms (NC St RB) O36.5 rushing yards
Wolfpack with a couple RBs on the depth chart gone.....and K St missing some defensive pieces....Just need a decent amount of carries and I like my chances....
When is the HooTrain gonna get rolling again?
When is the HooTrain gonna get rolling again?
Quote Originally Posted by TheLorenaKid: When is the HooTrain gonna get rolling again? Hoo been under the weather last few days mixed with uncertainty in most of these bowls = less plays. We'll have more for sure coming up next few days, and I'll always have action adds.
He needs to quit being a whimp and suk it up, as this is life and death here with the bowl games.
Quote Originally Posted by TheLorenaKid: When is the HooTrain gonna get rolling again? Hoo been under the weather last few days mixed with uncertainty in most of these bowls = less plays. We'll have more for sure coming up next few days, and I'll always have action adds.
He needs to quit being a whimp and suk it up, as this is life and death here with the bowl games.
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by TheLorenaKid: When is the HooTrain gonna get rolling again? Hoo been under the weather last few days mixed with uncertainty in most of these bowls = less plays. We'll have more for sure coming up next few days, and I'll always have action adds. He needs to quit being a whimp and suk it up, as this is life and death here with the bowl games.
Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Quote Originally Posted by TheLorenaKid: When is the HooTrain gonna get rolling again? Hoo been under the weather last few days mixed with uncertainty in most of these bowls = less plays. We'll have more for sure coming up next few days, and I'll always have action adds. He needs to quit being a whimp and suk it up, as this is life and death here with the bowl games.
@TRAIN69
Do you think Davis of Kentucky has a big day rushing??
it looks like a lot of teams had success running the ball on Clemson.
Davis also get receptions too it looks like!
seems to be the Kentucky work horse!
Davis over 68 rush yds, 16 yards rec and a TD is a nice +450 ![]()
@TRAIN69
Do you think Davis of Kentucky has a big day rushing??
it looks like a lot of teams had success running the ball on Clemson.
Davis also get receptions too it looks like!
seems to be the Kentucky work horse!
Davis over 68 rush yds, 16 yards rec and a TD is a nice +450 ![]()
@Blackhawkk
That’s been his M.O. for years. Start out the season with plays each week, then fizzle out at the end. So no surprise he’s doing the same thing on this thread. He’s been doing it for years. And I was going to say he would blame it on the flu, or covid or something and right on cue, Train reply’s that he’s been under the weather. Same story, different chapter.
@Blackhawkk
That’s been his M.O. for years. Start out the season with plays each week, then fizzle out at the end. So no surprise he’s doing the same thing on this thread. He’s been doing it for years. And I was going to say he would blame it on the flu, or covid or something and right on cue, Train reply’s that he’s been under the weather. Same story, different chapter.
@Blackhawkk That’s been his M.O. for years. Start out the season with plays each week, then fizzle out at the end. So no surprise he’s doing the same thing on this thread. He’s been doing it for years. And I was going to say he would blame it on the flu, or covid or something and right on cue, Train reply’s that he’s been under the weather. Same story, different chapter.
this is a free public forum, when I’m not feeling well I don’t post, I also don’t post when I get burnt out occasionally, I don’t owe anyone on this forum anything so take your negativity elsewhere
stat out of my threads & start your own thread
@Blackhawkk That’s been his M.O. for years. Start out the season with plays each week, then fizzle out at the end. So no surprise he’s doing the same thing on this thread. He’s been doing it for years. And I was going to say he would blame it on the flu, or covid or something and right on cue, Train reply’s that he’s been under the weather. Same story, different chapter.
this is a free public forum, when I’m not feeling well I don’t post, I also don’t post when I get burnt out occasionally, I don’t owe anyone on this forum anything so take your negativity elsewhere
stat out of my threads & start your own thread
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,618
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,245
- MLB Playoffs 10,969
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,820
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,729
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,173
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
