• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Bowl Money ~ HooTrain Collab

    «First Previous 202122 ... 212223 Next Last»
    OSU4LYFE20
    TheLorenaKid
    TRAIN69
    Moku_weena
    WahooS
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 52742
    Posts: 553
    «First Previous 202122 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    OSU4LYFE20
    OSU4LYFE20
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 63
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 6:37 PM ET #476

    @Last2thirst

     the potential lines for the championship game have been out for weeks...

    Texas/Michigan -3

    Washington/Michigan -6.5

    Alabama -2.5/ Texas

    Alabama -6/ Washington

    gotta assume the lines will be close to those unless we get some weird outcomes. Should be a good playoff this year though 

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     the potential lines for the championship game have been out for weeks...

    Texas/Michigan -3

    Washington/Michigan -6.5

    Alabama -2.5/ Texas

    Alabama -6/ Washington

    gotta assume the lines will be close to those unless we get some weird outcomes. Should be a good playoff this year though 

     
    TheLorenaKid
    TheLorenaKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 7:31 PM ET #477

    HooTrain have any leans in this Ohio State/Mizzou matchup? 

    Hope you are feeling better Wahoo!

    peace_5

    Reply

    HooTrain have any leans in this Ohio State/Mizzou matchup? 

    Hope you are feeling better Wahoo!

    peace_5

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55708
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 7:38 PM ET #478

    Train Lean : Mizzou +5

     

    Train & Hoo lean and almost a Collab play : Mizzou/Ohio St O50

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Train Lean : Mizzou +5

     

    Train & Hoo lean and almost a Collab play : Mizzou/Ohio St O50

     

    peace_5

     
    Moku_weena
    Moku_weena
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 2279
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 7:41 PM ET #479

    @TRAIN69

     so over is a play you like better?  thanks for all you guys do!

     

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     so over is a play you like better?  thanks for all you guys do!

     

     
    TheLorenaKid
    TheLorenaKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 7:50 PM ET #480

    @TRAIN69

     Much appreciated…feel better about by OVER 50 play already!

    peace_5

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Much appreciated…feel better about by OVER 50 play already!

    peace_5

     
    Moku_weena
    Moku_weena
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 2279
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 7:54 PM ET #481

    whats your opinion of mizz qb over 224.5 passing yards?

    Reply

    whats your opinion of mizz qb over 224.5 passing yards?

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55708
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 7:59 PM ET #482

    Quote Originally Posted by Moku_weena:

    whats your opinion of mizz qb over 224.5 passing yards?
    Lean that as wellpeace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Moku_weena:

    whats your opinion of mizz qb over 224.5 passing yards?
    Lean that as wellpeace_5

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:20 PM ET #483

    Quote Originally Posted by GMoneyGTown:

    I graduated from Univ of Maryland and I am a die hard Terps fan for everything....though mostly they have been quite bad lately with sports.  Most times I don't bet their games cause hate rooting against them.  They are starting a fellow named Billy Edwards at QB tomorrow against Auburn. He started two games for us last year (Oct 22) and won both.  He is more dangerous running the ball than throwing....actually he ran for a lot of TDs in 22 i think.  He will take off and run when he doesn't find an open receiver quickly.  I don't know Auburn's defense a lot but they need to prepare for him running.  I think MD may put up a fight early in the game but if Auburn gets on top in the lead then it will be tough sledding for Terps to mount a comeback.  However staying away from the game and rooting for my alma mater - GO TERPS. BTW, thanks to both of you and your collabs....I always check in with your posts for useful information and analysis though i may not always agree. Good luck.

     

    i liked your squad early on this season a bit & this is a high line but I like the coaching edge big for Auburn, they just ran for 250 on Bama so thinking they can do that & wear the terps down, if the backup can come in & play well it should be a fun game, if he struggles I’d expect a 34-13 type of finish 

     

    Happy Holidays & thanks for post 

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GMoneyGTown:

    I graduated from Univ of Maryland and I am a die hard Terps fan for everything....though mostly they have been quite bad lately with sports.  Most times I don't bet their games cause hate rooting against them.  They are starting a fellow named Billy Edwards at QB tomorrow against Auburn. He started two games for us last year (Oct 22) and won both.  He is more dangerous running the ball than throwing....actually he ran for a lot of TDs in 22 i think.  He will take off and run when he doesn't find an open receiver quickly.  I don't know Auburn's defense a lot but they need to prepare for him running.  I think MD may put up a fight early in the game but if Auburn gets on top in the lead then it will be tough sledding for Terps to mount a comeback.  However staying away from the game and rooting for my alma mater - GO TERPS. BTW, thanks to both of you and your collabs....I always check in with your posts for useful information and analysis though i may not always agree. Good luck.

     

    i liked your squad early on this season a bit & this is a high line but I like the coaching edge big for Auburn, they just ran for 250 on Bama so thinking they can do that & wear the terps down, if the backup can come in & play well it should be a fun game, if he struggles I’d expect a 34-13 type of finish 

     

    Happy Holidays & thanks for post 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25685
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 9:22 PM ET #484

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    @WahooS  Excited to hear who that is my friend and thank you for the compliment. If you like horse racing, I have already re-started my thread that me and DoubleUp used to dabble in with good success. I tend not to crank it up in the fall because its football and start of NCAAB so that is my focus till we get to bowl season and can breathe a little. Concerning football, know that we might differ in side positions like we do sometimes. if I am anticipating what your angles are and going to wait to reveal here.....   I am a Longhorns fan, but not like you and many who are from that state, obviously. Texas feels like a place that I could feel comfortable in and have had an affinity for every since I was young. My gut says your move will be on Bama and you know I bleed for a lot of teams but very fond of the Wolverines program in general for some personal reasons.  Do I like Jim Harbaugh as it appears many don't? I tend not to take a stance that way but rather do I admire the work they put in and how they execute on the field....not a fan of what was uncovered off the field for sure! But, I like the players on that Wolverine team. If they get beat by Bama plays Texas, I am squarely on the Horns. If Michigan plays Texas in the final, then I am going to be torn. I personally don't think Washington can duplicate what they did to Oregon vs Texas and that is because of non familiarity and Ewer's footwork/ ability to throw from all positions and arm angles are better than Nix who if disrupted or  their team has no ground game going, can be wildly inconsistent as a  decision maker.... Also, Sark tends to put Ewers into play calls that play to his strengths and considers how a defense like Washington could disrupt him..... .....do I think Huskies could cover? Yes, if they get disruptive balance and motivation with their run game to accentuate Penix. But if it comes to a last drive by Washington could be stopped by the Horns...YES. Do I think Ewers-Sark could find a way to get in the end zone if needed to seal a win....YES. For this reason, I believe you are either on Bama or Texas with your head, but most definitely, I believe your heart and the right line for Texas will make them you play.   If it becomes Texas vs Alabama, do you anticipate a Texas -3.5 line? And this spawns record handle and debate? If Michigan wins, would they open up -3?   Thanks Hoo

     

    we will see how well you know me soon haha 

     

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    @WahooS  Excited to hear who that is my friend and thank you for the compliment. If you like horse racing, I have already re-started my thread that me and DoubleUp used to dabble in with good success. I tend not to crank it up in the fall because its football and start of NCAAB so that is my focus till we get to bowl season and can breathe a little. Concerning football, know that we might differ in side positions like we do sometimes. if I am anticipating what your angles are and going to wait to reveal here.....   I am a Longhorns fan, but not like you and many who are from that state, obviously. Texas feels like a place that I could feel comfortable in and have had an affinity for every since I was young. My gut says your move will be on Bama and you know I bleed for a lot of teams but very fond of the Wolverines program in general for some personal reasons.  Do I like Jim Harbaugh as it appears many don't? I tend not to take a stance that way but rather do I admire the work they put in and how they execute on the field....not a fan of what was uncovered off the field for sure! But, I like the players on that Wolverine team. If they get beat by Bama plays Texas, I am squarely on the Horns. If Michigan plays Texas in the final, then I am going to be torn. I personally don't think Washington can duplicate what they did to Oregon vs Texas and that is because of non familiarity and Ewer's footwork/ ability to throw from all positions and arm angles are better than Nix who if disrupted or  their team has no ground game going, can be wildly inconsistent as a  decision maker.... Also, Sark tends to put Ewers into play calls that play to his strengths and considers how a defense like Washington could disrupt him..... .....do I think Huskies could cover? Yes, if they get disruptive balance and motivation with their run game to accentuate Penix. But if it comes to a last drive by Washington could be stopped by the Horns...YES. Do I think Ewers-Sark could find a way to get in the end zone if needed to seal a win....YES. For this reason, I believe you are either on Bama or Texas with your head, but most definitely, I believe your heart and the right line for Texas will make them you play.   If it becomes Texas vs Alabama, do you anticipate a Texas -3.5 line? And this spawns record handle and debate? If Michigan wins, would they open up -3?   Thanks Hoo

     

    we will see how well you know me soon haha 

     

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55708
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 10:44 PM ET #485

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Train Lean : Mizzou +5   Train & Hoo lean and almost a Collab play : Mizzou/Ohio St O50
    That O50 lean is probably the WORST play/lean I've ever had. 

     

    Ever. Thats alotta plays.....an_speechless

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Train Lean : Mizzou +5   Train & Hoo lean and almost a Collab play : Mizzou/Ohio St O50
    That O50 lean is probably the WORST play/lean I've ever had. 

     

    Ever. Thats alotta plays.....an_speechless

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13716
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 10:47 PM ET #486

    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:

    @Last2thirst  A blowout or injury in either game can skew this, but I would think Bama would open -3 on Texas and Michigan even higher (maybe -3.5 or 4).    But like I said.   Milroe looks bad and Bama just scrapes by 17-16.   Texas wins 49-17 in their game and it could flip.   But gotta think Texas dog in both matchups.

    Interesting answer.....

     

    But Texas beat Bama on their field by 9? How does Vegas justify two sided betting action?  I would think Texas would open up -1 or -2??? 

     

    Great debate and haven't seen much chatter on it

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by glyde69:

    @Last2thirst  A blowout or injury in either game can skew this, but I would think Bama would open -3 on Texas and Michigan even higher (maybe -3.5 or 4).    But like I said.   Milroe looks bad and Bama just scrapes by 17-16.   Texas wins 49-17 in their game and it could flip.   But gotta think Texas dog in both matchups.

    Interesting answer.....

     

    But Texas beat Bama on their field by 9? How does Vegas justify two sided betting action?  I would think Texas would open up -1 or -2??? 

     

    Great debate and haven't seen much chatter on it

     
    TheLorenaKid
    TheLorenaKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 10:48 PM ET #487

    @TRAIN69

     Welp…I played it before you even “leaned” on the OVER 

    an_beatup 

    Hopefully Auburn will get that $ back! 
    peace_5

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Welp…I played it before you even “leaned” on the OVER 

    an_beatup 

    Hopefully Auburn will get that $ back! 
    peace_5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13716
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 10:48 PM ET #488

    Quote Originally Posted by OSU4LYFE20:

    @Last2thirst  the potential lines for the championship game have been out for weeks... Texas/Michigan -3 Washington/Michigan -6.5 Alabama -2.5/ Texas Alabama -6/ Washington gotta assume the lines will be close to those unless we get some weird outcomes. Should be a good playoff this year though

     

    Wasn't aware of that, thanks. Its kind of pointless to post those and take action because what if those matchups don't happen, who gets the $$?

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by OSU4LYFE20:

    @Last2thirst  the potential lines for the championship game have been out for weeks... Texas/Michigan -3 Washington/Michigan -6.5 Alabama -2.5/ Texas Alabama -6/ Washington gotta assume the lines will be close to those unless we get some weird outcomes. Should be a good playoff this year though

     

    Wasn't aware of that, thanks. Its kind of pointless to post those and take action because what if those matchups don't happen, who gets the $$?

     
    befus
    befus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 402
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2023 - 11:56 PM ET #489

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Train Lean : Mizzou +5   Train & Hoo lean and almost a Collab play : Mizzou/Ohio St O50 That O50 lean is probably the WORST play/lean I've ever had.    Ever. Thats alotta plays.....

    Aww, not really, the early quarterback injury pretty well cast the die. It was pretty obvious that it was just a matter of time until Missouri managed to score and that Ohio State just wasn't going to. I was on it too, such as life.

    People rarely do that which is not expected of them.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69: Train Lean : Mizzou +5   Train & Hoo lean and almost a Collab play : Mizzou/Ohio St O50 That O50 lean is probably the WORST play/lean I've ever had.    Ever. Thats alotta plays.....

    Aww, not really, the early quarterback injury pretty well cast the die. It was pretty obvious that it was just a matter of time until Missouri managed to score and that Ohio State just wasn't going to. I was on it too, such as life.

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37479
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 12:10 AM ET #490

    Good luck tomorrow, tagged along.

    Reply

    Good luck tomorrow, tagged along.

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2533
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 7:34 AM ET #491

    I’m still miffed at auburn getting blown out at home…. By New Mexico st….     Auburn -24 was my biggest play of that day… as one of the cappers I trust on here had it as the same…. And they were beat box to wire…. Still irritates me a tad… hope they are focused today… I have them in a teaser today at pick …    War eagles.   

    Reply

    I’m still miffed at auburn getting blown out at home…. By New Mexico st….     Auburn -24 was my biggest play of that day… as one of the cappers I trust on here had it as the same…. And they were beat box to wire…. Still irritates me a tad… hope they are focused today… I have them in a teaser today at pick …    War eagles.   

     
    UGACLP1995
    UGACLP1995
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 4065
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 7:37 AM ET #492

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    I’m still miffed at auburn getting blown out at home…. By New Mexico st….     Auburn -24 was my biggest play of that day… as one of the cappers I trust on here had it as the same…. And they were beat box to wire…. Still irritates me a tad… hope they are focused today… I have them in a teaser today at pick …    War eagles.

    yep Auburned killed me at New Mexico game, hard to trust them you never know what team shows up

    Like I Care What You Think
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets:

    I’m still miffed at auburn getting blown out at home…. By New Mexico st….     Auburn -24 was my biggest play of that day… as one of the cappers I trust on here had it as the same…. And they were beat box to wire…. Still irritates me a tad… hope they are focused today… I have them in a teaser today at pick …    War eagles.

    yep Auburned killed me at New Mexico game, hard to trust them you never know what team shows up

     
    Troioitroi
    Troioitroi
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 10:29 AM ET #493

    Auburn main qb just went to portal sighs 

     

    i lock in at -6 

     

     

    Reply

    Auburn main qb just went to portal sighs 

     

    i lock in at -6 

     

     

     
    Troioitroi
    Troioitroi
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1465
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 10:39 AM ET #494

    @WahooS

     QB of auburn just went to portal

    Still a play brother?

    Reply

    @WahooS

     QB of auburn just went to portal

    Still a play brother?

     
    TheLorenaKid
    TheLorenaKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2147
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 10:58 AM ET #495

    @Troioitroi

     Hours before kickoff…WTF? confused

    Reply

    @Troioitroi

     Hours before kickoff…WTF? confused

     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 11:04 AM ET #496

    This portal thing….i know it’s been said by….everyone.  

    but they gotta fix this.  

    50 years they didn’t allow legal gambling because of the integrity but now every team can lie about who’s playing for 3-4 weeks and that’s just okay.   

     

    Reply

    This portal thing….i know it’s been said by….everyone.  

    but they gotta fix this.  

    50 years they didn’t allow legal gambling because of the integrity but now every team can lie about who’s playing for 3-4 weeks and that’s just okay.   

     

     
    kimoinsd808
    kimoinsd808
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 6539
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 11:06 AM ET #497

    Something big moved this line. You guys still liking Auburn? cloveran_popcorn

    Bitcoin, not crypto.
    Reply

    Something big moved this line. You guys still liking Auburn? cloveran_popcorn

     
    Skinny-Duggins
    Skinny-Duggins
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 400
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 11:08 AM ET #498

    @glyde69

     Mafia style 

    Reply

    @glyde69

     Mafia style 

     
    LAGameofInches
    LAGameofInches
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 7270
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 11:08 AM ET #499

    @glyde69

    They won't fix it b/c it's all about money and the players have asked for this for I don't know how many years.  I agree, it's maddening but people on the other side of the fence will say it gives other kids opportunities.  And they can't just limit how many decide to do so.  Maybe a solution is providing a window, much like in soccer, where the transfer decisions can happen and not right up to game time.  I agree, that does change quite a few things in game script and, from a gambling perspective, makes it very tough to assess sides or maddening when someone sits out last minute.

    Reply

    @glyde69

    They won't fix it b/c it's all about money and the players have asked for this for I don't know how many years.  I agree, it's maddening but people on the other side of the fence will say it gives other kids opportunities.  And they can't just limit how many decide to do so.  Maybe a solution is providing a window, much like in soccer, where the transfer decisions can happen and not right up to game time.  I agree, that does change quite a few things in game script and, from a gambling perspective, makes it very tough to assess sides or maddening when someone sits out last minute.

     
     
    UGACLP1995
    UGACLP1995
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2019
    Posts: 4065
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2023 - 11:09 AM ET #500

    Quote Originally Posted by kimoinsd808:

    Something big moved this line. You guys still liking Auburn?

    2 more Auburn CBs entered the portal late last night, now they are down to true Freshman starting

    Like I Care What You Think
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kimoinsd808:

    Something big moved this line. You guys still liking Auburn?

    2 more Auburn CBs entered the portal late last night, now they are down to true Freshman starting

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 202122 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,629
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 764
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,310
    • MLB Playoffs 11,117
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,820
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,751
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,201
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.