@WISEGUY36 Problem with live odds is they are highly skewed. Usually tons of juice as well. More unpredictable than straight pregame lines imo.
Live lines are just fine if you are willing to wait for the right number.
Live lines are just fine if you are willing to wait for the right number.
Live lines are just fine if you are willing to wait for the right number.
yah that was a timely interception eh? :P
I started watchg when utsa was down 14-0.. when it was 14-7 I made some bets on utsa and a double result...
and it ain't lookin too bad! wheeeee!
yah that was a timely interception eh? :P
I started watchg when utsa was down 14-0.. when it was 14-7 I made some bets on utsa and a double result...
and it ain't lookin too bad! wheeeee!
Hoos , Nice job creating all of that bad energy for Marshall. ![]()
So much for that Starting QB ( Ol' what's his name ) trying to beat us
out of cashing our tickets. We didn't even need the 5 TO's.
Hoos, Well done my friend ![]()
Hoos , Nice job creating all of that bad energy for Marshall. ![]()
So much for that Starting QB ( Ol' what's his name ) trying to beat us
out of cashing our tickets. We didn't even need the 5 TO's.
Hoos, Well done my friend ![]()
@WISEGUY36
Thank you my friend, I did the handicap with Harris playing & Eli very doubtful, you just never know in these modern bowls, I really kept betting it though once they set it under a TD, train & I both won big on this game, I was really surprised they went under a TD
now we move forward & find more
happy holidays
@WISEGUY36
Thank you my friend, I did the handicap with Harris playing & Eli very doubtful, you just never know in these modern bowls, I really kept betting it though once they set it under a TD, train & I both won big on this game, I was really surprised they went under a TD
now we move forward & find more
happy holidays
every stat I see shows 0 yards
![]()
every stat I see shows 0 yards
![]()
